Proposal

Dare To Love You

                One month pass after Mark left Jinyoung apartment, he replied to Jinyoung message and congratulate him for being number. Jinyoung met Mark in Japan and he accepted Mark decision right when he saw the perfect picture of Mark who was talking with Tzuyu in his office. Jinyoung did not blamed Mark because Jinyoung came without Mark knowledge.

“Jinyoung-ah, let’s go. The guerrilla date is going to start. You need to put the eyes cover.” Jinyoung nodded and followed his manager step.

The manager held Jinyoung first and walked to the designated car. He smiled at the person who was ready to welcome them.

“Hyung, do you thing many of my fans come?” Jinyoung asked before he hopped into the car.

“Yes, Jinyoung many of your fans will come.” The manager assured voice calms Jinyoung.

Jinyoung sat at his seat and he smell a familiar fragrance.

“You wore the same perfume my ex was wearing, it’s kind of calm me a little.” Jinyoung said and smiled to anyone who in there.

“Let’s go.” The manager shook his head and patted Jinyoung hair.

Jinyoung remain silent, until someone put and earphone in his ears. He listen to all the songs, seem likes the person who chose the playlist understood his feeling.

“Okay, we are arriving at the place where you should perform to end this album promotion.” The manager hugged Jinyoung.

“Hyung, I’m sorry for all the mess I made this month. I know you probably had a hard time whenever I randomly cried.” Jinyoung put his chin on his manager shoulder.

The manager smiled.

“You are going to be happy later.” The manager pinched Jinyoung cheeks.

Jinyoung followed the manager and he knew he was on stage when the hot neon light hit his face. Silent accompany him but Jinyoung believed on his fans.

“I’m the MC for today, so Jinyoung-shi you can say something to your fans. Since 8 hours ago, your manager had post in IG about this guerrilla concert.” Jinyoung laughed when he heard Brian voice who currently being a great MC.

“Erm, first of all, thank you for coming. I don’t know how many of you will come but I’m grateful to all of you.” Jinyoung stopped and mummed his lips.

“I had a hard time this month but all of you cheers me up.” Jinyoung smiles.

“Wow, deep. As expected from Singer-songwriter and actor Jinyoung-shi.” Brian smiled.

“Okay, now I’m going to count 1, 2 and 3 and you will open the eyes cover.” Brian continued.

“1,2,3…” Jinyoung opened the cover and he saw the peachy lightsticks colours the whole stadium.

Jinyoung wanted to cry but he do a deep bowed.

“Everyone, thank you.” Jinyoung said when he stood up.

Jinyoung start his concert with what he had practice. Before his encore, Brian reveal that his number one fan prepared something for him. Jinyoung looked at the screen, later a video of him practicing along the past month shows. Then, later he saw Mark face on the screen and the man he love seem to be nervous while the manager fixed his mic.

“Hi, Peachy. I’m Mark, your sweetheart.” Mark clasped his hand together and biting his lips.

“6 months ago while meeting you in Seoul, something came into my mind that I could not separate with you for another year. So, I met with your management and decide to tell them my intention to propose to you.” Mark looked up to the camera and Jinyoung leant his back on the chairs, mic down on his laps.

“So, we start to works together. Bambam and Yugyeom able to print out a nice magazine cover. Tzuyu also agreed to help up because she said you are the best sunbaenim she would ever ask. Jackson, Youngjae and Jaebum helped with the house we gonna live together.” Mark start to close his eyes and breathe deeply.

“I’m sorry. When I heard your cry I almost give up but Jackson told me that we closed to the end, I have to endure it. I already back to Korea that time and I was looking at you from far. I love you and only you.” Jinyoung cried and the screen shows fans holding cards that made a sentence.

Jinyoung looked at the 2nd floor.

“Park Jinyoung! Will you marry me?” Jinyoung said it.

The screen than played how struggled Mark to make today event success. He himself drove Jinyoung to the stadium. The concert announcement had stated #MarriageProposal in the hashtag but Jinyoung only focus on the video invitation.

“So, everyone know about this?” Jinyoung asked.

“Yes.” The fans shouted in unison.

Jinyoung giggled.

“Where are you Mark Tuan?” Jinyoung called out for his fiancé.

The spotlight turn on and Jinyoung saw Mark come in from the door with his pink suit. The fans clap together when the music play. Jinyoung smiled at Mark when the older came closer to him.

“Hugged me.” Jinyoung asked when Mark standing in front of him.

Mark gave the flower and Jinyoung accepted it. Mark pulled Jinyoung into a tight hugged.

“I love you so much.” Mark said and Jinyoung nodded.

“I love you more than anything.” Jinyoung fell in love again to same person who is his first love.

The proposal is successful and Jinyoung hype up during his encore. He gave roses to his fans and everyone holding a ‘Happy Marry Life, Jinyoung!’ Jinyoung cutely dragged Mark to bow together end of his concert. Mark thanks everyone for making the proposal event success. The reporter start to announce the good news and people congratulate the couple. Mark able to finish everything early between the 6 months as he had promised Jinyoung’s parent to stay by Jinyoung side.

“Omma, Appa, Mama and Papa.” Jinyoung shocked to see everyone was in the waiting room after he went to backstage.

“Of course, we need to be here when Mark prepared so much for this proposal event. He love you more than I expected.” His father hugged Mark.

Mark’s parent laughed to see how Jinyoung’s father favour Mark.

“Now, he is going to be favourite son in-law.” Jinyoung laughed at his mother remark.

Jinyoung felt someone took his hand and he smiled to see Mark’s mother caress his hand.

“Now, we need a wedding ring to put in this finger. You had suffer so much and his proposal also made you suffer.” Mama smiled, at last Mark able to marry his beloved lover. Mama took Mark hand and put it with Jinyoung.

“So, two weeks from now.” Jinyoung shocked at Papa Tuan word.

“Sorry dear, we had planned everything ahead.” Jinyoung’s mother laughed and later, everyone joined the dinner.

Yugyeom and Bambam shows Jinyoung the fail files of their magazines. Jackson was complaining about Mark nagged every time they show the houses and Jaebum laughed at him. Basically, Youngjae is the one who did all the interiors design for the house. Mark accepted his design with one proposal and Jackson start complaint how Mark treated him badly compare to Jaebum. Jinyoung could not thanks enough to have everyone in his life.

“Thanks for everything.” Jinyoung softly whispered at Mark while everyone was talking about the wedding.

Mark stole a peck and linked their hand under table. Mark proud that he able to win Jinyoung heart again after the younger badly hurt by him and Brian. Mark promised since the day he know that he cannot deny his love toward Jinyoung, to only look at Jinyoung and treasure him the most forever. Now, he on his way to keep that promised.