What are we?

50/50

I looked down on her cute little lips, it looks so damn kissable and irresistable. I leaned forward slowly, ready to lock my own lips to hers, but a sudden knock on the door interrupted our moment. The atmosphere suddenly became awkward.

Taeyeon's doctor was the one who knock. He greeted us before entering the room fully. He asked Taeyeon to show her back, so she did. The doctor touched Taeyeon's scars, and I can't believe that I feel jealous on the contact. He is a doctor, stupid Tiffany.

After checking Taeyeon's back, he examined Taeyeon's nape, the back of her neck. "Does your neck still hurt? Or do you still feel any pain?" he asked as Taeyeon sat properly again.

She touched her nape for a while, she showed no emotion at first but she flinched when she touched it harder. "A little, if you press it hard" she answered. The doctor wrote something on Taeyeon's hospital papers.

"You're healing faster than expected, and that's good. You can go home tomorrow and rest more" he said and smiled before bowing, said good bye and Taeyeon thanked him before he left; finally leaving the two of us alone. Again.

Our eyes met and we both let out a chuckle at the same time. "Well that was awkward" Taeyeon said, I nodded while we both laugh. "Shall we do it again?" she asked, I felt my face heat up as I blush, she chuckled. "You look so cute when you blush"

I don't know what happened, but I suddenly stood up, went to the door and locked it before going back on the side of Taeyeon's bed. Taeyeon looked at me with a very confused face. "Privacy" I said, still blushing. Taeyeon smiled.

What happened next is not really what I have expected, but I love it.

She suddenly grabbed my face and pulled me closer to her, our lips locked as if they were strong magnets that are inseparable. She ran her fingers through my hair as she kiss me slowly and sweetly, damn I love this. My right hand found its way to Taeyeon's face as well. I traced her jawline with my thumb, I can't see it, but it's ing attractive. After running her fingers through my hair, both of her hands held my face as she pulls me even closer to her until I am finally sitting on her bed. Our lips never separated. She's still kissing me slowly and sweetly, I love how gentle she is. A few moments later, we finally pulled away. We looked at each other, not in an intense way, but in a way that you feel at home by just looking at someone else's eyes. Taeyeon smiled, beautiful. "I like you" she said, I smiled this time as I felt my heart thump.

"I like you too" I answered, her smile grew bigger. I can now see her cute little chin dimple. She is so adorable, I can't believe that a person this pure consulted a therapist. But depression has no face, it lives within a lot of people; even the happiest ones.

"So...what are we?" she asked, my eyes widened. "Are we...more than a doctor and patient?" she asked with her cute puppy dog eyes, I shrugged.

What are we?

Another knock was heard on the door and a turn on the knob was heard afterwards. , the door is locked.

I rushed towards the door to open it and was greeted by Taeyeon's friend, Sunny, who came back from the grocery like she said but she actually has a paperbag full of restaurant food. "Why is the door locked?" she asked as she enter the room, Taeyeon's eyes met mine then she smirked, I looked away.

"The doctor came in, he probably locked it accidentally" Taeyeon said, still looking at me. Sunny didn't answer and it seems like she doesn't even care as she prepare the food that she bought.

"Taengoo-yah, eat your soup while it's still hot" Sunny said before handing over a take-out bowl of soup, Taeyeon shook her head. "What? You haven't eaten since yesterday" she said. Taeyeon looked at me again.

"Feed me" she said. Was she saying that to me? She was saying that to me, right? She was looking at me directly.

"Don't be such a baby" Sunny said, she probably thought that Taeyeon was saying that to her. Or was I the one who's assuming things here?

"I won't eat unless YOU feed me" Taeyeon said, her eyes widened as she emphasize the word you while looking at me. I guess she is really referring to me.

I walked closer to Sunny and grabbed the soup, she looked at me with a shocked face. "I'll feed her if you wouldn't mind" I said. Sunny and Taeyeon looked at each other then Taeyeon nodded. Sunny shrugged, handed the soup over to me before walking to the side on the couch and focused on her phone.

I sat beside Taeyeon, on the bed not on the chair beside her bed, before blowing hot air on the spoon full of soup. "thanks" she said "for getting my signal" she added, I shoved the spoon inside as she speak. She let out a frustrated groan.

"stubborn kid" I said when we got Sunny's attention who went back to using her phone again.

"Why were you not eating?" I asked before blowing another spoon full of soup and fed it to Taeyeon properly this time.

"Hospital food you know. Sunny never left to buy food because I'll be alone" she said before opening , asking for another spoon full of soup, so I fed her quickly.

"I should've brought food if I knew" I said while stirring the soup and blowing another spoon full of soup and fed it to Taeyeon again.

"Nah, it's fine." she said after swallowing "I won't be alone with you and wouldn't have the chance to kiss you if she didn't leave" she said, I shoved a spoon full of soup that has vedgetables on again, feeling embarred that Sunny might've heard what she said. I looked behind and saw Sunny still busy with her phone.  "What? She knows that I like you" she said, I blushed.

"Shut up" I whispered, I feel really embarrased right now.

"You shut up and feed me" she said before opening again. I chuckled at her cute attitude before feeding her with the soup plus a few meat. Taeyeon chews cutely.

"What's your favorite fruit? I'll bring some over tomorrow" I asked as I feed her the last spoon full of soup and placed it back on the paper bag that was placed on the table beside her bed.

"You'll come over to my place tomorrow?" she asked "you've heard that I can go home by tomorrow, right?"

I actually forgot about that.

"No more turning back" she said and showed her tongue, she knew that I forgot. I rolled my eyes.

A voice behind us interrupted our moment.

"You two look so good together" Sunny said with a smile as she show a picture of me feeding Taeyeon. I felt butterflies on my stomach, we do look good together.