Myoui Mina and the Goblet of Fire

Twice Upon A Time

As soon as I got the plate and turned my back at Dahyun, I closed my eyes and smiled.

She's so cute!

I walked towards the Ravenclaw table and sat on my earlier seat, my face still red amd my mind still on our small interaction earlier. Oh dear, I got it bad don't I?

"Yes you do have it bad." Nayeon smirked, interrupting my recollection of the monent earlier.

Wah-- How? 

I sighed.

"Shut up, unnie." I frowned as I sat down and placed the plate in front of her.

"Right. Thank you dear but I am afraid I am not hungry anymore." Nayeon's smirk went wide.

"Oh you witch." I venomously said.

"Oh I am dear, so are you." Nayeon pointed at me. 

I rolled my eyes, "You know what I mean." 

"Anyways, did you ask for her name?" The unnie in front of me asked. She's excited, I could tell.

"Dahyun." I smiled and looked at my plate filled with desserts. "Kim Dahyun."

"Dahyun?" A voice asked.

I looked up and saw the Ravenclaw prefect, Jihyo.

"Yes." I nodded.

"She... Talked to you?" She slowly asked and sat on her earlier seat beside me.

"She did?" I replied, slowly too. What's the big deal? I just talked to the cutest girl in this school.

"Are you asking her or telling her?" Nayeon snidely remarked.

I gave her a glare and she just smiled widely in return. "She has a crush on Kim Dahyun!"

I widened my eyes and looked at Jihyo shaking my head. "No! I mean... Well."

"Wait. You have a crush on my sister?" Jihyo asked again, this time she was smiling wide. "And she talked to you?"

"She's your sister?!" Nayeon exclaimed and I just blushed. 

Oh no...

"Oh Merlin, this is GOLD!" Nayeon laughed. "Our first friend in Hogwarts and you have a crush on her sister! Well, Myoui "Ace" Mina, what are you gonna do now? You have made yourself look like a fool in front of Jihyo."

"Shut up, unnie." I growled and hid my face with my hands.

"You're not a fool, I'm actually more happy than upset, Mina." I heard Jihyo's voice.

I looked at her and instead of a frown, I saw a smile and...

A tear.

"In fact I should thank you." She sobbed and hugged me.

Tightly. She hugged my tightly, thanking me again and again. "Please, bring Dubu back." She murmured as I reciprocated her hug. "Bring our sister back."

I just met her. 

Is it weird to think and feel this way?

-----------------

As the moon rises, I went out of the enchanted carriage that we stay in. I slipped out of the carriage in the middle of the night. My goodness, what is wrong with me?

I stepped onto the grassu field of Hogwarts. The night breeze caressing my face. I looked at the sky, at the moon. I smiled, life really is unexpected. 

Imagine, me, Myoui Mina. Having a crush. A student in Hogwarts.

Ha! You'd say it's weird, huh? Especially if you are from Beauxbatons.

I continued to revive her face in my mind and I knew, I smiled. She's just so... Pretty. Seriously! Her white skin, her monolidded eyes. It was---

Crunch.

What was that?

I looked around the field, there was no one there. I shivered and hugged my jacket closer. 

"Who's there?" I called out in the night and the only reply was the rushing wind rustling the leaves in the trees.

"What the heck?" I murmured and another crush was heard.

I looked to the left, the sound coming from behind the tower. "That's where the Abraxans are..." I mused.

"Oh this is stupid," I whispered to myself, walking towards the sound. "I'm walking around this dreadful castle's courtyard. At night if I may add. Worse, it's near this... Forbidden forest. Nice combination right?"

As soon as I was at the corner of the tower, I conditioned myself first. I breathed in and then out and grasped my wand. "Okay... At the count of three..." I said.

One.

Two.

Three.

I went around the tower to see...

Her.

She was holding out her hand to one of the Beauxabatons' white Abraxans. It seems like she's in awe. As soon as one of them touched her hand, she grinned. She started cooing at them and petting them. She reached at her bag. She gave the one she was petting an apple.

I smiled. And put away my wand.

"What are you doing here?"

--------------------

I turned to my right to find her... 

Myoui Mina.

"Uh... Ah... I was just looking at the, uh, Abraxans. I mean, there was no Abraxans here in Hogwarts so I figured to meet them, face to face." I said, blushing.

"How are you sure that there are no Abraxans in Hogwarts?" Mina asked.

I sweat... What should I say?

"I just know." I murmured, turning my attention to the Abraxan eating the apple I gave him. 

"Hmm..." She hummed and walked nearer.

I felt my heart pick up its pace as she stood beside me.

She started to pet the Abraxan in front of us. "So... What are you doing here in the dead of night?" She asked. "I thought students should be at bed?"

"You're a student too..." I pointed out. "You should be in you carriage or something."

"Right. Can't sleep, foriegn land." Mina smiled.

"I see..." I nodded. 

"You?" She said as she reached for my bag beside me. "Do you mind?" She asked again, raising up an apple from my bag.

I smiled and shook my head. "No, I do not mind."

"Well, I can't sleep." I said. "Thinking of you."

As Mina fed the Abraxan, she paused cooing at it and looked at me. "What... What did you say?" She stuttered.

Well at least I think she stuttered. 

"Nothing." I immediately said.

"Kim Dahyun." She mustered.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Say what you just said earlier." She looked at me, fiercely.

"I can't sleep." I answered and smiled. "You shouldn't talk to me..."

"Why? I can talk to whoever I want." Mina replied.

But for a reason, I was not able to answer her as a memory flashed in the back of my mind.

Momo.

People.

Students.

Lies.

I scoffed.

"Just... Don't." I snatched the bag away from her. 

"I'll see you around, Myoui." I said and walked away.

Almost going in the castle, she shouted, "Are you bipolar?"

I whipped around and found her pouting.

Ugh. So adorable.

"What the bloody hell is bipolar?" I asked. 

Is that a muggle slang or something?

"One moment, you're a stuttering mess and then one second you are smiling and then, ugh! You turn into a huge jerk." Mina said. "Whatever." And she walked away, back into her school carriage I presume.

I frowned. I can't let her go near me...

I do not want to get hurt.

Not anymore.

I felt something perch on my shoulder. 

"Zeus." I acknowledge the owl's presence.

He squawked at me. Tilting his head and flapped his wings violently at me.

"Oh shut up... You know why I do not want to waste my time on her." I said.

I felt him glare at me and knocked me on my head with his beak.

"Zeus!" I growled and he flew away.

"Fine!" I shouted. "Leave me alone..."

I sighed.

"I hate this..." I murmured and retreated to the Hufflepuff dormitories.

-----------------------

I screw my eyes shut as I reached my bed in the carriage. I can't believe it, the girl that I had a crush on is a huge jerk! What else is Hogwarts keeping? A huge chamber with a basilisk inside?! I'd rather face the basilisk than face Dahyun. I mean, Kim. Ugh. I threw a pillow over my head and screamed into it. I felt another pillow hit me on my thigh.

"Shut up..." Nayeon grumbled.

"Sorry..." I said and sighed.

I hate her so much!

-------------------------

The next morning, I did all the usual routine. Fix the bed, take a bath, put on some light make up, wear my periwinkle blue uniform and berret and with a flourish of a wand, I put on a heating charm on myself. To be sure, I also wrapped around a scarf given to me by my brother. I took my bag and set off to find my group.

"Good morning, Mina!" Somi smiled at me.

"Good morning, Somi." I greeted back. "We're about to get our schedules, yes?"

"Yeah..." Another girl, Irene unnie piped up. "Apparently, we have to share classes with Hogwarts students and Durmstrang students."

I hummed as Irene unnie led the way to the castle.

"Okay girls! Let's all stick together." She said as we all piled ourselves as we dulge in the castle of Hogwarts.

As soon as we reached the Great Hall, we sat down to our usual spot in the Ravenclaw table. I found Jihyo not there and so is the other girl, Chaeyoung in the Gryffindor table. And her. In the Hufflepuff table. There was none of them.

"Why the long face, Ace?" 

I groaned. "What the heck, Nayeon unnie."

"What? Can't see her in the sea of Hogwarts?" Nayeon smirked.

"Not in the mood, unnie. Eat your breakfast please."  I said.

She just shrugged and we began to fill our plate.

Halfway through the breakfast, we noticed the Hogwarts students fell silent. We, the Beauxbaton girls, looked at each other and traced the Ravenclaw students' line of sight and we saw four students in different colors. Three of them I know, especially the two.

It was Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and another girl, taller than any of them wearing a green and silver tie indicating that she's from the cunning side of Hogwarts.

A Slytherin.

I frowned when the students started to murmur in their appearance.

I overheard Namjoon telling Irene unnie and her bestfriend, Wendy that they are the trouble sisters. That they did something horrible last school year, especially, Dahyun.

My ears perked up at the name and leaned in and asked, "What did Dahyun do?"

"She hexed her friends!" Namjoon exclaimed. "That traitor."

"Not just her friends, she cursed her ex-girlfriend, Momo with an unforgivable!" Another girl joined in the conversation.

"That's not what I heard, I heard she cursed Momo in the forbidden forest and had her way onto Momo." A friend of Namjoon, Jin, who was a Gryffindor said.

"Not just that, when Momo's friend Yoo Jeongyeon of Gryffindor tried to make revenge on her by egging her sisters, she broke Jeongyeon's right arm making Jeongyeon not to play for the Inter-House Quidditch Tournament. For the whole year!" Namjoon added.

"Oh come on, you guys are spreading nonsense again!" Sowon inerrupted them. "And you!" She pointed at the girl with short hair. "Your gossip self is showing again, Umji-ah..."

"Sorry unnie, I'm just trying to warn them." The girl said.

"Oh come on Sowon!" Jin said in exasperation. "Why are you still blind? With the evidence served right in front of you, who are you going to believe in? They are the daughters of a DEATH EATER. Should I remind you what a death eater is?" Jin raised an eyebrow. "Are you a Ravenclaw or not?"

"Shut up Jin. You really are a Gryffindor aren't you? A kamikaze idiot to be specific." Sowon raised an eyebrow and folded her arms. "Do I believe in those things? No. I don't, why? I ask first."

"Who did you ask? Wide-eyed Jihyo?" Jin snickered along with Namjoon.

"Look, Jihyo's not that bad. And I talk to her! Talking to her does not make me a bad person, nor am I injured because of Dahyun." Sowon said. "So since nothing bad happened to me, I believe that there is nothing bad going on with the Kim Sisters."

The boys rolled their eyes and went back to gossiping about the sisters. Sowon turned to us and said, "Sorry about scaring you. Jihyo's not that bad. In fact, she's like a mother to the Ravenclaw house. Chaeyoung's a quidditch girl crush dork and Tzuyu..." She pointed at the tall Slytherin girl who was nodding along what Chaeyoung was talking about. "Is just really odd. You know? Like the quiet one in the group. Dahyun, I remember her being the vibrant one but after these rumours, I'd say if I were her, I will act like what she is right now."

I looked at her eyeing us.

"Uncertain and afraid."

----------------------

"Lovely..." Nayeon pouted as we, the group, walked to the courtyard. "First, your crush is a brooding teenager and second, our first class is Care For Magical Creatures... With your killer crush!"

"She's not a killer." I rolled her eyes in her exaggeration and continued walking and soon, I found out...

We were at the mouth of the forbidden forest.

"Oh great, now we're going to set foot to our deaths!" Nayeon unnie grumbled.

"We have a teacher with us, no need to worry." A voice assured us.

We, the Beauxabaton girls looked at the source of the voice and found a short haired Gryffindor. She's fairly tall along with a yellow tied girl whose face looked... Well, dare I say it...

A racoon.

Nope not a magical racoon. Just... A muggle one.

"And you are?" Joy, Wendy unnie's older sister asked.

"I'm Yoo Jeonyeon and this is Hirai Momo." She introduced with a dazzling smile in which reminds me...

I turned to Nayeon to my left and found her gazing at the girl. "It's her..." She murmured. "The girl that got her arm broken by your crush. She's cute..." She sighed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Hello..." This girl, Momo, smiled and waved at us.

"Hello." We greeted back.

"So... Why are we setting foot on the place where your headmaster forbids us to do so?" Irene asked.

"Well, this is the safest part of the forest, near Professor Hagrid Junior, Seo Janghoon's hut." Jeonyeon replied.

"Although it is the safest part of the forest, we are still forbidden unless if we are accompanied by Professon Janghoon." Momo added. "Unless if you are as headstrong as her..." She murmured but still I catched it.

"Headstrong as who?" I asked and she looked at me surprised.

"Uh..." She stuttered and was about to reply when the Durmstrang stars appeared and all the girl of Hogwarts suddenly started to gain the boy's attention but, it all stopped abruptly when they saw who they were with.

Kim Dahyun.

I as well, gaped at the sudden entrance. Could it be just a chance or was it really planned?

"Thanks, Dahyun." Jackson smiled.

"Thought we would've been lost." Taeyoung said and the Durmstrang company nodded.

"Really... We had a nice chat." Minhyuk added.

Dahyun eyed them and nodded.

"So..." Jackson trailed off. "Do you love her, Dahyun?"

The boys looked at her, she smiled.

"No. I never did." Dahyun smiled.

A bitter one. 

She looked at Momo whose eyes wide at the sudden confession. Tears slowly about to fall off the brim of her eyes and I wished I could just slap the boys and Dahyun for their insensitiveness but...

I froze.

And she walked off, meeting the tall professor.

We all looked at each other. We all knew what we are all thinking.

Maybe Namjoon and Jin and the rumours were true.

But still, above all that, my heart says no...

I don't know why...

But to get to the bottom of this, I will ask them.

The Kim sisters.

As soon as the boys walked away with a dissapointed sigh, the girls and I started to console Momo while she is being hugged by Jeonyeon.

"So you heard, huh?" Momo sniffed.

"We... Heard a few things?" Somi said as she patted Momo's hair. 

"And whatever you heard shall be kept secret." Jeongyeon said. "We don't want Dahyun attacking you now, don't we?"

My blood boiled as the girls nodded.

Before I was able to retort, another voice came into the scene.

"Jeongyeon, give my sister a break." 

"Tzuyu." Jeongyeon bitterly acknowledged her presence.

"She didn't do anything wrong." She calmly said.

Which was utterly...

Terrifying.

Every word she layed out has sent shivers down our spines and I know it wasn't just us, it was also felt by Jeonyeon and Momo.

"You're right... You should keep your tongue tied." She continued and walked past us. And then she stopped and turned around.

"You don't want another broken arm, right Jeongyeon?" Tzuyu said, her eyes glinting as she pointed her thumb to her sister who was patiently waiting underneath the shade of a tree. And she smiled and this time, she truly walked away.

And then Jeongyeon let out a breath.

"Stay away from them..." Jeongyeon warned. 

"You can't tell us what to do..." I accidentally slipped out.

The girls, especially my best friend Nayeon, looked at me ridiculously. "Are you serious?"

"Yes... I am."

---------------------

Another day has passed and the night came to play. I snuck out of the carriage again. Maybe, I could see her one more time and this time, I will seriously ask her.

And so, slipping in the darkness, I ran to were we first met.

By the Abraxans and there, I waited.

A gazed at the white horse-looking magical creature. These winged beasts, so beautiful. No wonder why she, Kim Dahyun is interested.

"You're here." I heard her voice.

I looked behind me and smirked. "Why? Is it bad?"

She gulped and looked away. "No."

And she went beside me and like what she did before, she pulled off an apple and fed it to the Abraxans. She, again, smiled.

It was a genuine one.

She patted one of these animals and murmured sweet nothings at them.

"You're different when you talk to animals." I mused.

She paused and looked at me. "Animals are better companions than humans."

"Is that a discreet way of telling me that you want me to leave?" I said.

"Yes." 

I glared at her. "These Abraxans are Beauxbaton property, I could tell Madame Jung about you going near these Abraxans."

She gulped. "No. Fine. Don't."

"You really are insensitive." I grumbled. "I just want to be your friend."

I felt her tense beside me.

So, a pregnant silence was heard. The wind was the only sound filling the courtyard. 

"Dahyun." I whispered.

"Yeah?" She answered.

"Why do you hate them?"

"Because they made me do so." Dahyun replied.

"Why?" I pried.

She looked at me, hurt evident in her eyes. 

"Is it because of your blood?" I asked. "I'm a muggleborn so, I might know how it feels."

She scoffed. "No. I don't mind about blood really."

"Then is it about your family?" 

And then she grimaced.

"Why are we talking about this? Why am I talking to you?" Dahyun murmured.

"I want to be your friend, Dahyun." I smiled.

And this time, I was not able to speak when she said, "One person became my friend, she became more than that. But when she knew more... She left me without a clue."

And she left.

And that made me think, who shall I believe in?

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------

Yo! Hahaha! So.... I may have lied that this will only have two chapters. In fact, I loved writing Mihyun! Well, don't worry... Next fic is SaiDa... Although it will be just a one-shot... This Mihyun fic will last up to five chapters at least. And then after this, THE ULTIMATE SAIDAMICHAENG FIC THAT WILL REACH UP TO TEN (or so...) CHAPTERS!

I can't wait!

So... I'll update soon and as always,

Comment if you want a Soldier AU or a Royal AU for SaiDaMiChaeng! 

Byeeeeee.

Sarcasm out!