Kim Dahyun and the Goblet of Fire

Twice Upon A Time

This is my bird ship airship.

Eagluin.

No?

Okay.

MiHyun.

Harry Potter AU.

Where Mina is a muggleborn graceful ballerina with butterflies from Beauxbatons and Dahyun is a pureblood Hufflepuff Magical Creature Enthusiast from Hogwarts.

Okay...

Too much character spoilers.

Leggo!
*Shows lego block picture with Solar's face on it.*
*not really. It's just words. I tried though*
*imagine it anyway.*


----------------

Idiots. 

All of the people here in Hogwarts are idiots.

These students are bloody rude. Rude I tell you.

Catcalls and whistles? Really? We are not dogs for their entertainment, for their eyes to feast upon.

As much as I want to roll my eyes in annoyance, I have to keep my façade.

That's right.

Myoui Mina must keep her stoic, graceful form so please...

Calm down.

Inhale, exhale.

That's right, keep calm. You need to be calm, self. Why? You are about to compete for the Goblet of Fire. You are one of the qualifiers to compete. 

Such an honor, yes?

Right?

I sighed.

No.

I never wanted to try.

I don't want to die.

I do not want eternal glory.

Heck, I just wish that I won't be able to compete and go home.

I gritted my teeth.

"Ace!" Nayeon unnie called.

I rolled my eyes. 

Yes. I am Ace.

"I have a name, Nayeon unnie." I said.

She just smiled, showing her bunny teeth. "Oh come on, Ace student. You should get used to it. I mean, bloody hell, you're not just brains, you are also a beauty Mina. So jealous!"

"Ugh... How I wish you were in my shoes then, I would've stayed back in Beauxbatons." I grumbled as I charmed myself with a heating spell, something for the cold, harsh weather here in Hogwarts.

"Gather up ladies!" 

"That's our cue, Mina." Nayeon winked.

"Ugh." I grumbled even more.

Nayeon unnie nudged my shoulder with her shoulder and smiled. "Smile, Mina." She said. "We'll be governing an en grande entrance with a dance remember?"

This is going to be a long day.

And here I was, faking a smile.

-----------

"There are loads of commotion by the courtyard now aren't there, boy?" I said to Cratos, a three month old griffin as I gave him a rub under his beak.

He screeched and nudged his head to my palm.

"Yeah, the students from overseas are here to compete for the Tri-Wizard Tournament." I smiled and held onto the branch we are currently perching on.

Cratos crooned.

"No. I don't want to be there." I murmured. "I'd rather stay here with you, Cratos. I can't show myself to those humans."

The griffin squawked and huffed air.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I am human too." I smiled. "It is something I really hate."

A screech can be heard from a distance. I looked for the reason and I found Zeus, my trusty screech owl swooping down from the air.

"Hello, Zeus!" I smiled and noticed something on his beak. "I see you found mail."

I took it and read it out loud.

"Dahyun,

You are an idiot. Missing out on the most epic thing ever happened in Hogwarts.

Get out from the forest before Jihyo unnie notices.

-Chaeyoung."

I chuckled and shook my head and went to read the other letter.

"Pabonnie,

Jihyonie will kill me.

Go back.

-Tzuyu."

Of course. I laughed out loud this time, Zeus and Cratos giving me strange looks. Ah... There are two types of people. 

"Well, my family is calling me now, Cratos." I said to the griffin. "I should be down now. I'll visit you later, okay?" 

I reached out to pet his head but instead, I got pecked. "Aish. Alright, I won't visit later. I'll visit tomorrow." I sighed. "You're sick of me aren't you?"

The griffin started to puff out his chest and crooned. 

"Yeah... Thanks for the concern, Cratos." Dahyun smiled. "I do have friends."

This time Cratos snorted.

"Yeah... You're right. But my sisters are my friends too!" I defended. "Damn it Cratos. You're just three months old and you are acting like a three year old griffin!" I complained as he (tried to) nudged me off the branch. "All right I get it! Zeus and I should be going."

I jumped from the branch and landed on the ground. 

I whistled. "Come on, Zeus. We should get going, yeah?"

And from the branch Zeus pearched upon, he swooped down and pearched on my shoulder.

"Luckily Hogwarts robes are thick, right Zeus?" 

And from the forest, I began to walk to Hogwarts.

--------------------

"Where have you been?!" I heard Jihyo unnie shout in the Ravenclaw common room.

Yes. We are in the Ravenclaw room despite our house differences. Our family is funny really. Four sisters in four different houses but despite all those, we sisters are hard to separate, that we know how to go inside all the common rooms.

"Just went off to visit, Cratos." Dahyun unnie said in a quiet voice as soon as she got in the little library-like room.

"You went to visit Cratos?" Jihyo asked confused. "Who the bloody hell is Cratos?"

"Wow... Cratos sounds really bad yeah?" Tzuyu, the youngest among us piped up.

We all looked at her. She was lying on a one-seater sofa, long-legs dangling off the right arm and she was reading a book that she obviously picked mindlessly. "Sounds muggle-like."

"Yeah... It kind of is, I think." Dahyun said and walked towards the fire place. "Another muggle mythology, yeah?"

"Yeah..." Jihyo unnie nodded. "Read about them in the library but it's unusual for muggles to name their child like that. That's like, giving their child a curse."

"Oh." Dahyun's eyes went wide. "Oh Merlin, I gave Cratos a cursed name. No wonder he's bloody aggressive."

"Oh I get it!" I came to have a conclusion. "Cratos is an it. Again." 

"Oh." Jihyo frowned. "You found another creature. Great. That means you went into the forbidden forest. Again!" She scolded. 

"Sorry Ms. Prefect," Dahyun said as she petted a slowly sleeping Zeus on her lap. "But I do not like staying here in Hogwarts with loads of unreasonable people and Cratos is a he, better address him like that."

We all went silent.

"Dahyun." I called. "We should just let it go. Not all students are unreasonable. They just don't know what it feels."

"That's it!" She stood up harshly and Zeus, startled by the sudden movement, flew away and pearched on Jihyo's shoulder. "They do not know what it feels and yet they think that they are right. Like superiors." 

"Dahyun, not all of them feels that way." I answered back.

She scoffed. "I used to believe that, Chaeyoung. Really." She eyed me. "But those people left me to crumble."

And she swiftly left from the room and out of the portrait.

"Yah." Tzuyu glared at me. "Nice job, Chaeng."

"Ugh." Jihyo groaned. "Just stop. Go back to your own common rooms. Both of you."

We, Tzuyu and I, nodded.

"And Chaeyoung?" Jihyo called before I reached for the exit.

I looked at my older sister.

"If we let the people go, let Dahyun find it out herself." Jihyo smiled. "She's going to be okay."

I nodded.

"Tzuyu." She said.

Tzuyu looked down on Jihyo. "Yes?" 

"Please tell Dahyun to stop going to the forest. There is a reason why it is called the forbidden forest." Jihyo smiled worriedly.

Tzuyu nodded and I held her hand, pulled her out of the Ravenclaw common room.

------------------

I huffed as I reached the Grand Hall, excited murmurs were heard throughout the room.

Sitting on the Hufflepuff table, I glanced across me. There in front of me was Momo, another Hufflepuff. We used to talk to each other but now, because of that issue, I distanced myself from her. 

I do not want to trust anyone again.

Not anymore.

I could feel her staring at me as I looked down on the book I always bring along:

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them by Newt Scamander.

I fiddled with the book marks on the book and suddenly, Hirai spoke up.

"Still reading that book?" 

I looked up to her but like always,

I can't look at her in the eye anymore.

"Yes." I said, keeping my head low.

I glimpsed at her a bit, she showed a small smile. "How's Zeus?"

I frowned and as much as I do not want to say it, it slipped. "Why do you care?"

Her smile slowly turned into a thin line. "Sorry..."

"It's not going to change anything, Hirai." I spat out. "Tell your friends that."

When she was about to retort, the headmaster,  Park Jinyoung announced. "Settle down children."

And immediately, the noise lowered.

"As we have seen the arrival of the schools this could only mean one thing. Hogwarts is not going to be just your home this year. You see, Hogwarts is yet again chosen as the Host school after many years." The headmaster said.

The students murmured excitedly. 

"And we are to host this legendary event, the Tri-Wizard Tournament!" He continued.

And with that, the hall exploded with excitement. I rolled my eyes, the last time there was a Tri-Wizard tournament in this school is when Cedric Diggory died. After that tragedy, the tournament was hosted in a different school. If anything, this is not supposed to be running, and since that it is, I won't even bother participating. Heck, I don't even want to look at the Goblet of Fire.

"Silence!" Professor Jinyoung shouted and everyone complied.

"Now, we don't have much time, let us all welcome our guests. The pride of Bulgaria, the proud sons of Durmstrang and their headmaster, Professor Karkaroff!"

As soon as I heard Karkaroff, my eyes widened, he used to be a Death Eater, yes, I know history but bloody hell! Luckily he changed sides. The boys entered in a line, doing a little performance of them shouting, doing flips and twirling their staffs. It was quite a sight. As the boys gathered up front, we all saw Karkaroff, he looks so old, so grey and behind him was his best students.

"They are so handsome!" I heard girls from behind me sigh. 

I look at the girls and found Tzuyu along with those girls. I smirked as I saw her raise an eyebrow at me. "What?" She mouthed.

I shrugged and looked at her fellow Slytherin girls. "Jealous?" I mouthed back.

She frowned and mouthed a shut up and looked away.

Those Sytherin girls are like her fan girls. She likes them but she gets annoyed with them. A lot. It's like, a guilty pleasure of hers, breaking girls' and boys' hearts. I smiled. My little sister is a handful than me honestly.

They all aplauded of what seemed to be the end of their little presentation (ahem showoff ahem). 

"Oh my goodness, I just realized! Isn't that Taeyoung? Kim Taeyoung?" The boys beside me, Vernon, Joshua and DK (he calls himself that, don't ask.) pointed. "And Jackson? Bloody hell, and Minhyuk!" They all gaped. "Bloody hell, a model, a quidditch player and a band member of 'WizToB'!"

As soon as those three dorks say that, it spread fast like fire. Most of them recognized those people. Sad to say and sad to bore you...

I don't.

But I know one person in my family who knows them. I looked over the Gryffindor table and found Chaeyoung fanning herself with her red and yellow tie, pretending to faint along with her quidditch friends. Again,

I rolled my eyes.

"Now," Our headmaster's voice over powered the student's ogling. "Let us all welcome the lovely ladies of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their Headmistress, Professor Krystal Jung!"

The doors dramatically opened and there came the girls, flooding in the Great Hall. They all started twirling, realeased butterfly charms. I got to admit,

They are all beautiful but then when I looked back to find out how their headmistress looked, my jaw went wide.

This girl, the blue robes fluttering as she danced across the room, her smile so elegant, her dance, so graceful. She's like...

An angel!

I felt myself standing but I don't mind. She's beautiful. 

Her gummy smile, her long legs, her eyes and dare I say it, her bum is pretty.

Okay.

I sound erse. 

But if you were to see this girl, you would've thought what I thought.

She ended her dance with a leap, a twirl and a bow and all boys (and girls) applauded and whistled.

I can't help but to stare.

She is beautiful.

-------------------------

I bowed at the crowd. I see and hear them applaud and I tried to catch my breath. I looked around and waited for Madame Jung to walk towards the headmaster of Hogwarts. As she did, I scanned around for my friend, Nayeon but something caught my eye.

The girl, by the yellow and black colored banner. She was staring. At me. I can't help but to stare back.

She's cute.

I think she noticed me looking so she shyed away, looking around except at me. For the first time since my arrival at Hogwarts, I giggled. Apparently, it didn't go unnoticed by Nayeon unnie.

"Oooh... Someone got a crush!" She teased.

"Shut up. I just find her adorable that's all." I said as I looked at Madame Jung.

She instructed us to seat by the Ravenclaw table. We found out that the Ravenclaw table consists of students with blue ties. I have read about this before. They set apart students by bravery, loyalty, cunningness and intelligence and Ravenclaw is the house for students who value intellect. 

Nayeon and I sat by a girl, her eyes huge. You can see wonders in them.

"I'm Jihyo..." She said, holding out her hand. "I am a Ravenclaw prefect."

"I am Mina, Myoui Mina. Nice to meet you." I accepted her hand and smiled.

"I'm Nayeon, Im Nayeon!" Nayeon unnie introduced herself, her teeth showing.

"Your performance was amazing!" Jihyo said. "How I wish I could dance as graceful as all of you."

"Thank you." We [Nayeon and I] both said.

"If you have any questions about Hogwarts, just ask." Jihyo pointed at herself. "I will answer them the best I can."

I nodded and thanked her again until I got startled by the next thing happened. 

Jihyo's head was hit by an apple. She winced in pain as Nayeon unnie asked her if she was okay. She waved at us, indicating that she's fine and slowly looked at the Red table. We looked over as well, only to see a small girl waving at her, smiling sheepishly and gesturing Jihyo to go to their table. 

"Who's that?" I giggled, I found the little girl's antics funny. 

"That is my sister, Chaeyoung." She rolled her eyes and glared at the small girl. I assume that she is annoyed. "She could've hit either of you! I'm really sorry about that."

I smiled. "We're fine!"

"Sorry I got to go. I guess, question and answer portion would have to wait." Jihyo sighed as she stood up and went to the table were the small girl resides.

"You should be careful around Jihyo." A voice warned us.

The girls, not just Nayeon and I, looked for the source of the voice. We found a boy, very tall, has a small face but a deep voice fit for rapping.

Yes, I said it, rapping. 

I am a muggleborn. Deal with it.

"Why is that?" A friend of mine, Somi asked. 

"She and her sisters are pureblood daughters of Death Eaters." He spat.

"Oh come on, Namjoon." A girl rolled her eyes. "Just because they are Death Eater orphans, doesn't mean that they are Death Eaters. It's a choice you know?"

"That is what makes them more dangerous! What if they choose to kill us with unforgivables?!" This Namjoon guy whisper shouted at the girl across her.

"Sorry girls, he just can't believe he lost against Jihyo's Hufflepuff sister in a duel." The girl said.

"But you also despise them, Sowon!" Namjoon protested.

"I don't despise them! I think Jihyo's nice." Sowon argued back.

"But still, Namjoon is right." Another boy piped up. He continued, "They are still dangerous."

"Whatever." Sowon brushed them off.

I looked at where Jihyo and her small sister. 

That's impossible.

They won't even hurt a fly.

Right?

"Now that we are all settled in, I would like to announce something for our visitors. Now, I know that all of Hogwarts student body knows about these precautions but this is for the newly sorted and the visitors." The headmaster of Hogwarts said.

All the students hushed immediately.

Huh, impressive.

"The third floor corridor is still and always be out of limits to students especially the forbidden forest. If you dare set foot on these locations, I assure you, you may die or worse, never return."

I felt chills all over me. I eyed at my friends and all of them felt fear. I know it. I looked around the area and found all the Hogwarts students nodded, as if this was a routine for them but someone caught my eye.

It's the girl.

She scoffed and shook her head.

I raised an eyebrow.

Why would she scoff like that?

Is she for real?

Life is an important thing and she just shrugs it off?

Unknowingly, I made a decision:

I am going to know who she is.

-----------------

I scoffed.

I've been in and out of the forbidden forest since I was in my first year in Hogwarts. Nothing happened to me. I guess, nature is giving me protection as I go. 

I smiled unknowingly. 

But of course, the headmaster knows about it and he cannot stop me.

Believe me, he tried.

After the announcements, he finally said to begin the feast and here we are!

Eating animals.

Okay, look. Even though I am an magical creature enthusiast, I eat meat. You can't blame me. Beef and pork are the best. Luckily, wizards have the right mind not to cook MAGICAL creatures. They could die without even doing anything to the animal.

Grabbing a few food to my plate, someone cleared their throat. I looked up to see her.

Oh Merlin.

Pretty from afar, prettier face to face.

My breath hitched.

"Hello." She greeted with her gummy smile.

I blinked, extremely speechless.

I could hear all the chattering in the Hufflepuff table stop.

I could hear Tzuyu behind me choking.

"Uh... Hi me?" I asked.

I facepalmed myself mentally.

She giggled. "Yes... Hi you."

"O-- Oh... Yeah. Um. Hi!" I squeaked.

The last time I was like this was I was courting Momo.

Oops. Forget I said a thing.

About dating Momo.

Tsk.

"Are you wanting the bouillabaisse?" She asked.

My face distorted into a confusion.

"The what now?" I asked.

She laughed.

I blushed.

I made her laugh.

Her voice.

It's music to my ears.

Like angels singing.

"The soup in front of you, Ms...?" She trailed off, as if asking for my name.

Oh.

Oh!

My name.

What is my name?

"Ahh... Dahyun! Kim Dahyun." I stuttered.

"Dahyun..." She tried my name out.

Oh God. She said my name, why did it sound so good when she said it? 

"And you are?" I gathered up my courage. Ha! Are you proud of me now Chaeyoung?

Her smile widened. "Mina, Myoui Mina."

"Mina..." I tried. I blushed. Again. "Well... Uh, you can have the bull-whatever-it-is."

Facepalm.

Nope, forget what I said Chaeyoung. 

When courage is too much, I fail. A lot.

Mina laughed again.

"Well then, do you mind if I take it? We ran out." Mina asked.

"No problem." I said.

"Okay!" She took the tray filled with bull-a-base and said, "I'll see you around, Kim Dahyun?"

"Uh... Sure." I nodded.

Mina then...

Oh my goodness... I'm going to faint.

She winked.

SHE WINKED AT ME AND LEFT.

Oh. My. Merlin.

Wow.

Look at that figure.

That bum.

Okay.

Back up.

Never mind.

Uh...

I should hide in a hole.

Yeah.

That is what I am going to do.

I stood up. Walked away. And head straight to the common room.

Lied on my bed face down.

And screamed.

Happily.

"MYOUI MINA YOU WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME."

 

 

 


End of part 1

-----------------------

So I figured there will be two chapters for my airship. 

Soooo...

Sneak peek on the next chapter, Myoui Mina and the Goblet of Fire:


"Dahyun." I whispered.

"Yeah?" She answered.

"Why do you hate them?" I looked at her, worried.

"Because they made me do so." Dahyun replied.

"So..." Jackson trailed off. "Do you love her, Dahyun?"

The boys looked at her, she smiled.

"No. I never did." Dahyun smiled.

A bitter one. 

 

 

Sneak peak end!

Thanks guys so much! Remember to comment below if you guys want to have a Royal AU or a Soldier AU because the next fic will be about SaiDaMiChaeng!

Continue to read this MiHyun story!

The chappie will be out soon, just you wait.

 

Sarcastic out!

 

P.S this is the longest chapter so far!!! Yay.