No-Jam Bread

Twice Upon A Time

We all know that Jeongyeon is a huge practical product buyer and that is something that her members couldn't change. It bothers them sometimes but if that is what Jeongyeon's happiness lies, then they would be there to support her.

Even she becomes broke from all the stuff she buys.

But there was one time when she just bought something impractical.

And Chaeyoung was the root of all of it, Jeongyeon's No-Jam partner and unfortunately...

Dahyun and Momo was dragged into it.

It all started one Monday evening, at 7:00.

The doorbell rang in the dorm, interrupting Twice's Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Momo and Chaeyoung from watching their favorite rerun of Decendants of the Sun. 

"I'll get it!" Dahyun jumped from her seat and ran to the door.

"Shut up, Dubu! You'll wake up the others." Jeongyeon chastised the unusually energetic girl. "Did she sleep earlier? She's vibrating!"

"She slept through out the trip." Chaeyoung said, not looking away frim the screen.

"Momo slept through out the trip and she's still sleepy." Jeongyeon pointed at the slouching girl on the sofa, her eyelids half closed.

"Momo unnie is Momo unnie." Chaeyoung replied.

"Yes I am Momo and I am me." Momo murmured, half asleep.

The No-Jam bros looked at each other then at Momo and to themselves again. They giggled, then started laughing.

"Eh?" Momo forced herself to wake up by sitting upright. "What did I say?"

"Nothing!" They simultaneously said.

"Jeongyeonie, everyone!" Dahyun finally came in with a smile etched on her face.

The three others looked at Dahyun and noticed, she was carrying a box.

"We have a delivery!" Dahyun raised the box.

"Yah!" Chaeyoung stood up immediately and ran to Dahyun, snatching the box. She slid on the floor towards Jeongyeon who was also smiling wide.

"Eh?" Momo sat upright and looked at the two girls who are trying to open the box. "What's that?"

"You'll see unnie!" Chaeyoung looked at her sleepy unnie. "I saw this on the internet and convinced Jeongyeon unnie to buy it for us."

"Yeah... Besides, it looked cool!" Jeonyeon piped up. "Where the heck is our pair of scissors?"

"You mean this?" Dahyun suddenly appeared in between Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung, holding out a pair of scissors.

"Yah!" Jeongyeon slapped Dahyun who just grinned. "You idiot, Dubu. You're going to give me a heart attack someday."

Dahyun just giggled. "Just show it!"

On the first cut, Momo stood up from her seat and sat beside Dahyun. Second cut, they were all looking excited. When they opened the box, they pulled out the contents only to reveal...

 

 

 

 

A defibrillator toaster.

----------------------------

The next morning, early bird Tzuyu woke up and looked around only to fine her roommates gone. She stretched and yawned. "Yah..." She moaned. "Where did Dubu and Chaeng go?"

And then, she heard a scream.

She instantly woke up, her dorwsiness gone and went out of the room quickly and found the other unnies, Jihyo, Mina, Sana and Nayeon outside of the hallway, also nervous. They all looked at each other worriedly.

"Wasn't that..." Nayeon nervously whispered.

"Momoring?" Sana continued, her voice shaking in worry.

And then there is another scream.

"Chaeyoung?!" Mina unnie looked at the door. The door that connects to the living room.

They all scrambled to grab the door knob and they poured out to the said room. They started to search for their other members and grabbing whatever is near them.

"NO!" Momo's voice rang out from the kitchen.

Jihyo and Tzuyu looked at each other and then to the kitchen area.

"Sana... They're inside the kitchen." Tzuyu whispered as she readied to throw the stapler in her grasp.

"Okay..." Sana replied and nodded at Mina and Nayeon.

They all braced themselves.

Jihyo leading, 

One step...

Two steps...

Three steps...

And then when they were about to yell at whoever the intruder was, they found the four dorks around the kitchen table, with bread and some sort of...

Toaster?

"WE'RE LOSING THEM!" Dahyun shouted as she put in bread on the bread shaped hole.

"WE NEED 12 CCs OF CREAM CHEESE STAT!" Jeongyeon shouted back as she held the paddles up.

"DON'T YOU DIE ON ME DAMMIT!" Momo shrieked as she plugged the toaster to the outlet.

"DELIVERING 12 CCs OF CREAM CHEESE DOC!" Chaeyoung said as she spreads the cream cheese on the bread.

Dahyun puts another bread on top and Jeongyeon slams the paddles on top of the bread and screams "Clear!"

And then all of a sudden, Momo says, "If we don't restart his heart, he's TOAST!" 

And that set all of them off their characters and cackled.

The other girls, Nayeon, Jihyo, Sana, Tzuyu and Mina all looked at each other.

"Yah, it's heating up!" Chaeyoung giggled, excited for their sandwich

And then Dahyun coughed and changed her voice into a lower one, "He's BREAD, Jeongyeon seonsaengnim."

Momo and Chaeyoung leaned at each other for support as they laughed harder. Jeongyeon lifted the paddles, turned off the toaster, and wiped off an imaginary sweat.

"Time of deliciousness, Momo-ssi?" Jeongyeon tried not to laugh as she turned to Momo who was clutching her tummy.

"Uh... Ahh... Hahaha!" Momo laughed and straightened up, pretending to tear up. "7:15 am, Doc."

And then they all looked at each other again and laughed harder.

"Ahem." Nayeon coughed.

The dorks stopped laughing to see the other girls by the door way, gaping at them. They noticed that Nayeon and the others brought a few stuff with them.

Tzuyu with a stapler.
Mina with a remote.
Jihyo with a notebook.
Nayeon with a slipper.
Sana got a mug.

The dorks blinked.

"Uh... What's with the stuff?" Momo looked at them, eyebrows raised.

"What's with the stuff?" Nayeon's left eye twitched. "WHAT'S WITH THE STUFF?!"

The four girls around the defibrillator toaster winced at the volume.

"Nayeon calm down..." Jeongyeon raised her hands.

"CALM DOWN?!" Nayeon gasped. "You were not calm earlier! You were screaming at 7 o'clock in the morning."

"We thought you were in trouble!" Sana added.

"We thought we were invaded by bad people!" Mina shouted.

Jihyo started to console a poor sobbing Tzuyu.

"I thought bad people were attacking you..." Tzuyu sobbed.

The four dorks looked at each other and immediately went to their maknae.

"Yah!"  Jihyo exclaimed and slapped the four dorks' head with the notebook she was holding. "Look at what you did!"

"Yah... Tzuyu, we're sorry!" Chaeyoung rubbed the sobbing girl's shoulder.

"We just had fun." Jeongyeon explained.

"Yeah... We didn't mean to startle you, all of you." Momo nodded and patted the youngest on the head.

"...Yeah, it was funny though! Your faces." Dahyun giggled and pointed at Sana and Mina.

Nayeon glared and started to chase Dahyun with the slipper in her hand.

"JESUS CHRIST DAHYUN!" Sana shouted, as well did she chase Dahyun.

Dahyun came in the kitchen and stopped by the kitchen table. Sana and Nayeon followed and tried to trap Dahyun by standing across Dubu.

Dahyun looked at the table and found the toaster, still sitting silently. Then suddenly, her smile invaded her fear stricken face and said, "I think you meant, JESUS CRUST."

Mina screamed in annoyance along with Nayeon, Jihyo gaped and left the kitchen. Sana was ready to smash the mug to Dubu's white face.

Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and Momo cackled and Tzuyu?

She laughed.

"Think you could make me a sandwich with your new toaster?" Tzuyu looked at Momo.

The three girls, Momo, Chaeyoung, and Jeongyeon looked at each other and grinned.

"Think you can handle all the hard work?" Jeonyeon smiled.

"Yeah! I'll make sure to help loads, Doctor Jam-yeon!" Tzuyu saluted and wiped her tears.

And there was no quiet morning, much to Jihyo, Sana, Mina and Nayeon's dismay.

"WHAT'S THE PATIENT'S PROFILE, MS. CHOU TZUYU!" They heard Chaeyoung scream.

"IT'S WHITE BREAD, READY FOR MEXICAN SANDWICH OPERATION." Tzuyu shouted back.

"Oh no." Mina groaned and covered herself with her blanket.

"No more!" Sana covered her face with a pillow.

"I'm up. Nayeon unnie, do you want a sandwich?" Jihyo asked Nayeon while fixing her bed.

She looked at a frowning Nayeon. 

"NO!" Nayeon shouted.

-----------------

So I found this in my photo gallery.

Yes.

I screenshot funny tumblr stuff. Deal with it. 

I used to want one.

Yeah.

Bye. Hahahah!

Sorry that I have to post this rather than the Harry Potter AU of Mihyun. It's just it's gonna be a little bit delayed but I'll be able to post it tomorrow. I figured that a small crack (?) fic might help ease the wait. So... Hehehe... Don't worry! It's coming tomorrow! It's just going through proof reading by a friend of mine. Byeeee!

 

 

 

a