Lucky ert

Twice Upon A Time

School AU SAIDAAAAAAAA!

---------------------------------------------

"Dahyunnie!" Sana's high pitched voice echoed in the class room.

Dahyun winced at Sana's voice and scratched the back of her head as she saw Sana struggling with the classroom's metal broom closet. She stiffled a laugh while tying her now ash blue hair. Once she pulled up her hair, she asked, feigning innocence, "What are you doing?"

Sana rolled her eyes, and pointed at her hair being stuck at the hinges of the broom closet. "My hair got stuck, help me?"

Dahyun sighed and she pressed her front on Sana's crouched form. She reached her hands to Sana's and tried to untie the hair on the hinges. "What happened here?"

"I brought the dust pan back here and accidentally got stuck." Sana whined while pointing the 'cursed' dustpan in the corner of the broom closet.

Dahyun blushed a bit. 'That was a bit cute.' she thought. She coughed and cleared .

"Well, you have to move forward a bit. Your hair is a bit taut so I can't really pull the strands off the hinge." Dahyun said, smiling at Sana calmly.

Sana sighed. "Okay..." She agreed, shuffling closer to the opening of the closet.

It was quiet for a bit as Dahyun concentrated in taking off  Sana's stuck hair and Sana on the other hand just doesn't know what to say.

Dahyun cheered when she was able to get the strands off. Sana smiled as well and suddenly faced Dahyun. Because of that, Dahyun flinched and her stance lost its strength causing her to fall out of balance. Her weight fell onto Sana, pushing them in the closet. Dahyun's body fell first onto the back of the closet, Sana came in second and because of Dahyun's impact at the back of the closet, the door slammed closed.

"Ah..." Dahyun blushed.

"Eh?" Sana blinked.

Sana was on Dahyun's chest, cushioning her fall and because the broom closet was small and compressed, they couldn't help but hold their position;

Dahyun at the back of the closet, her left arm extended to the door, her leg in the middle of Sana's legs. Sana's arms are in between them and Dahyun's right hand was on Sana's back.

Sana leaned back, causing to have friction between—

Well...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


There.

"Kyaaaaaa! !" Sana shrieked and accidentally pushed Dahyun's chin upwards by panicking, causing the back of her head to slam at the metal confinement.

Bang! It went.

"Ahhh..." Dahyun exhaled, the pain erupted from the center and then through the rest of her head. Her head hung low, her free right hand shot to where the pain was and rubbed it to lessen the pain.

"G— gomenasai, Dahyun-chan." Sana sheepishly said, blushing because of the sudden 'ecchi' feeling.

Dahyun shrugged. "It's fine..." Dahyun said. "I guess." She murmured

Dahyun looked at the older girl and found her unable to look back at Dahyun. Her face was red and her hands were covering her trembling lips.

"K— k— kabedon." Sana whispered under her breath as her peripherals caught Dahyun's extended arm by the right side of her face.

Dahyun, who was unable to catch that (and thought that it was for her), leaned in and asked, "What was that again?"

Sana was redder than a tomato. "Kabedon!" She unintentionally shouted. Once she realized she did, she covered her lips again with her hands, eyes wide and yet again unable to look at Dahyun straight in the eyes.

"Ah... Kabedon." Dahyun nodded in understanding. She slowly tried to take her hand away but the movement seemed to affect her whole body, creating more friction between Sana's legs and her thigh.

"Mn!" Sana moaned and Dahyun panicked.

"I'm so sorry!" She said.

Because of her panicking she started to move more, rubbing into Sana more.

Sana used her hands to grip Dahyun's biceps to steady her. "Stop moving!" Sana pleaded, and gasped when Dahyun finally stopped panicking. Her head hung low and further leaned into Dahyun. "Please just put your hand into Kabedon again. I can't handle th- the m-m-moving!"

"Okay..." Dahyun nodded in which Sana glared at, so, Dahyun stiffened.

"Do you think we should make noise until someone hears us?" Dahyun suggested.

"Don't move!" Sana said, blushing still. "I'll do that! Just shout, I guess."

And so they did. Sana pounded the door behind her and Dahyun shouted for help but none seemed to have noticed.

Until the bell rang.

They looked at each other, eyes wide.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Classes are starting.

---------------------------------------------

They have been there for at least ten minutes now. The past five minutes were just them trying to gain attention and the other five was just them trying to rest their vocal cords. When Sana was going to try again, Dahyun stopped her.

"No one is going to hear us. They're all in class." Dahyun sighed.

"And no one is taking a class here in this classroom?" Sana grumbled.

"No." Dahyun answered. "We should've gotten out of here if there was a class in this room ten minutes ago."

Sana sighed for like the nth time and rested her stiff back on the door. Dahyun, stayed in her position and tried to concentrate on not moving so that she could not create some sort of...

Sensual.

She glanced at an annoyed Sana. (She gotta admit... Angry and annoyed Sana is a y Sana. Her eyebrow twitched at the glimpse of the fantasy created by her '' mind.)

Friction.

When Sana whipped her head towards her, she choked on her saliva causing the so called...

Sensual friction.

"Yamete kudasai!" Sana shrieked, pushing Dahyun's chin again.

"I'm sorry! I just couldn't help it! I need to move somehow so that my body wouldn't be so numb and stiff, okay?!" Dahyun explained (well, that could be the only reason... Right?).

"At least move your thigh downwards rather than... T- t- t- towards m-m-my..." Sana pointed helplessly on her...

Sensual part that has Dahyun's thigh just below it.

"Okay! Okay... I'm sorry!" Dahyun exclaimed, unintentionally moving upwards.

She earned a blushing glare from Sana.

Dahyun gulped and said nothing and stopped moving.

 Sana let out a huff and looked anywhere but at Dahyun. Dahyun smacked her lips a few times and whistled a few tunes.

They were getting bored.

Dahyun looked around the compressed closet then to Sana. She huffed. She was about to say something when Sana glared at the girl and said, "You better not say anything!"

Dahyun groaned. "But I'm bored!" Dahyun whined.

Sana rolls her eyes as Dahyun continued, "The confines of this closet makes me feel claustrophobic and the only way to get out of this feeling is to talk to someone really pretty."

Sana's eyes widened and her cheeks had pink dusted on it. The compliment struck her heart. 'Is that really what she thinks of me? That I am pretty?'

This time Sana was about to say something, to thank Dahyun about the compliment but Dahyun cuts her off,

"But you're the only one here so you'll do."

The blush evaporated as soon as she heard that. Sana glared at the grinning girl in front of her and pouted.

"Aw..." Dahyun even further. "Can't take a little bit of teasing?"

"Shut up." Sana rolled her eyes.

"But seriously." Dahyun started up again, this time, trying not to tease Sana. "I actually feel lucky right now." Then her eyes wandered up and down with a grin. "I'm glad that it was you that I was stuck with."

The girl who had her hair stuck at the hinges of the broom closet door raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

Dahyun drew in a shaky breath. She built up the courage to say it;

And she did:

"I... Like you." Dahyun said through the shaky breath she exhaled. "Ever since that you transferred here with your Japanese friends, I—uh—" She was unable to look at Sana. "You looked— 'till now— pretty... And now that I am stuck here with you... I kinda feel lucky..." Dahyun then looked at the beautiful girl on front of her with a sheepish and shy smile.

Then her smile turned to an awkward confident one as she sent Sana a wink. "A lucky ert."

Then she winced at how awkward and how stupid her "catch phrase" was, so she looked down at her thighs in shame.

What she didn't know, Sana was blushing at the cute, awkward, and funny confession by her best friend. Sana used her free hands to let Dahyun to look at her. She smiled at the Korean and said, "I'm a lucky ert too, now that I am stuck with you."

They leaned in...

Inches...

Centimeters...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And the classroom door slammed open and Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon's annoying voice sounded throughout the room.

"SANA?!"

"DAHYUN?!" 

The No-Jam Bros shouted simultaneously.

With that, Sana was shocked and yet again, pushed Dahyun's face away from her, making the top of Dahyun's head bump into the back of the metal closet.


Again.


"We're here!" Sana shouted, her face red, alerting the two girls in the classroom. 

"You're in the broom closet?!" Chaeyoung shouted and rushed towards the said closet.

Jeongyeon guffawed. "How did you two end up in the closet?!"

Dahyun looked at Sana with a soft smile. "Luckiness, I guess."

Sana shook her head and smiled back at Dahyun.

 "Yeah..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


END.
---------------------------------------------

A/N: I missed writing one shots so forgive me... Also, if you are reading my other story, FORGIVE ME... I'M STUCK IN A CONFERENCE AND CANNOT REALLY THINK STRAIGHT. ESPECIALLY THAT I AM IN THE COMMITEE.

It's a bit sad yet fun at the same time...

I hope you'll be patient. 

FOR NOW, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED LUCKY ERT!

BYE!