Say YeoMaChinMoo, Twice!

Twice Upon A Time

Sooo... Another fic.
Main characters?
Everyone really.
But, you know... It circles 'round these four.

Heck yeah, Dubu yeah.
Chaeyoungie is such a cutie.
Bees knees, SinB. 
Love you from the Moonbyul and back.

I feel bad now. Hahaha!
My imagination is going haywire.

Pairings?

MiChaeng, SaiDa, (I don't know why) UmB and if you squint, MoonSun

But since I saw the comments I decided to make this one a SaiDa, MiChaeng fic and then the next would be the MiHyun and then a two-three shot SaiDaMiChaeng. Soooo... Wow. I'm on a roll... I already got a plot for MiHyun, Harry Potter AU (spoiler) and SaiDaMiChaeng will be either Royal AU or a Soldier AU. Sooo... Vote for the plot people. I'm so excited and so happy I'm not the only one who ships the Bird ship (penguin and eagle? Get it? Yeah... Not good.)

------------------------

So... JYP started a program called Party People and oh my goodness.

It was quite a party.

Talented people are gathered, drinks up, lights, cameras... All the shamalamadingdongs (My goodness. The author is drunk. Send help)

And JYP, being a good man that he usually is, not only to the program he was in did he invite this talented person, he also invited Mamamoo's Moonbyul to his studio to train his little girl rappers, Chaeyoung and Dahyun. He also invited Gfriend's SinB so that things won't get awkward from the three rappers since that both groups know Gfriend a lot.

At first, it was a good idea. 

Seriously...

It is and always is a good idea.

But oh my God. 

 


It was chaos...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Utter chaos.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Let's start from the beginning...

"Dahyun and Chaeyoung, JYP-nim is asking for the both of you." Sadness unnie, their manager called out, interrupting their game of mafia.

"Eh?" Chaeyoung pointed at herself and her unnie, Dahyun. "Us?"

"Yes, both of you. Who else is Chaeyoung and Dahyun?" Sadness rolled her eyes.

"Aw..." Chaeyoung pouted.

"Just a minute!" Dahyun smiled and turned to her roommates. "It's Mina, I tell you! Mina is the mafia!" Dahyun pointed as she stood up from sitting on the floor.

"Ehh?!" Mina exclaimed. "It's not me!"

"Kill Mina!" Dahyun insisted and pulled Chaeyoung up from sitting.

"Jeongyeonie always pick Mina as mafia!" Sana agreed. "Kill Mina! End the mafia!" She shouted with a huge smile on her face.

Mina laughed, giving up as they accused her yet again of being a mafia. "Fine. You'll regret everything!" She said and her friends probably will, she was a doctor for once!

"I vote no!" Chaeyoung piped up. "I don't think Mina unnie is a mafia... If anything, she smells like a hero to me." She cocked an eyebrow.

"Bye everyone!" Dahyun waved. "I vote for a kill! When I come back, Mina should be dead. I don't regret a thing!"

"Jagiyaaaaaa!" Sana called. "Call me if you're done okay?"

Dahyun gave Sana a thumbs up and Chaeyoung pulled her unnie out of their dorm.

As soon as they got out, Chaeyoung smiled. "No one's gonna die there." The youngest said.

"Yah! You're the mafia too?" Dahyun cackled and gestured for Chaeyoung a high five.

Chaeyoung nodded and reciprocated the high five.

"They are so going to be pissed when they find out that no one is dying." Dahyun chortled as they went in the car.

-------------

"This is Moonbyul of Mamamoo. She will be training you how to rap and compose rap lines for a few weeks." JYP said as he gave the TWOice (shut up author) rap members his signature dopey smile.

"Yes, anneong haseyo. I am Moonbyul of Mamamoo." Moonbyul bowed and gave a smile.

"And SinB is here because?" Chaeyoung pointed at the girl besides their Moonbyul sunbaenim as Dahyun chortled.

"I figured that you guys might be a bit awkward together so I asked SinB to come with so that you three have a common friend to accompany all of you." JYP explained.

The two younger girl nodded in understanding.

"Well Moonbyul, I leave my two girls in your hands." JYP turned to the Mamamoo girl crush.

"You can count on me sir." Moonbyul smiled and bowed.

"I should be going! Have fun kids." JYP waved and went out of the studio.

And then it started to go down hill...

I guess.

I mean. You judge.

------------------

Say...

Gfriend's side. A few weeks of hanging out with her unnie, Moonbyul and her friends from Twice, she can't help but notice...

Those people are rubbing up on her.

"SinB-ah..." A tiny voice called out for her.

"Umji-ah?" She called back with a smile.

"Say hello to Buddies!" Umji said and pointed the camera phone at SinB.

"Aya!" SinB covered . "Anneong, Buddies!" She waved and laughed. "Just got back from practice."

"Eh?" Umji looked at her surprised. "I did not know about that..." The maknae pouted.

"Awww..." SinB melted at the sight in front of her. "Sorry, Umji-ah."

"Wah!" Umji pouted even more. "Where have you been practicing then?"

"Why? Did you miss me?" SinB suddenly slipped out.

Umji widened her eyes in shock. SinB was never a greaseball. Even SinB herself was surprised! She laughed at herself. 

"Waaah." SinB gasped out in between laughs. "Buddies! I've turned greasy!"

Umji looked at the camera and to SinB then back to the camera again, her gape turning into a smile and then turning to a laugh. "Yah! What happened to you?" Umji giggled.

"I'm crazy!" SinB laughed and then suddenly turned to Umji with a serious face. "Crazy for you."

Umji stopped giggling. "YAH!" She exclaimed. "Sowon unnie!" She called the tallest member. "SinB's weird!"

"Yah!" SinB laughed again. This time, clutching her tummy. "I don't know why this is happening to me!"

"We have two Yeris! Two Yeris!" Eunha suddenly appeared from no where, pointing at SinB and at Yeri who was in the kitchen washing the dishes.

"What!" JerryB stood up from their dorm's sofa. "I am no where like Yeri unnie. I'm prettier."

"Eh?!" Yeri's voice was heard from the kitchen. "Excuse me?"

While the three, SinB, Yeri and Eunha were bickering (long distance. It was a sight. Quite amazing how they were able to do that), Umji looked at the comments sent by their fans. Some were heart emojis. Some were saying that SinB was funny and asking if she drank her meds or something of the like but something caught her eye. Something more interesting.

"Ahhh! UmB ship is sailing!" One comment said.

She blushed and bowed to the fans.

"Everyone, I'm sorry for their behaviour today." Umji said quietly with an uncertain smile.

"Eh?" SinB finally noticed. "Umji-ah, your face is red." She pointed at the maknae's cheeks.

"It's not!" Umji protested.

"Yah!" SinB grinned and faced the maknae sitting beside her. "Are you blushing because of what I said?"

"N-- no." Umji replied as she lowered the phone a bit.

SinB giggled and took the phone from Umji and zoomed it on the smaller girl's cheeks.

"Everyone, are you seeing this?" SinB teased.

"Waaah!" Umji covered her face and pushed away the phone in embarrassment. "Unnie!"

"Umji is so cute!" SinB's smile went huge as she said those words.

When she heard SinB say that, she can't help but smile a little. Her heart went pounding a little faster. 

Until a set of hands suddenly held hers and slowly pulled in down from her face.

It made her blush harder.

Made her heart go faster.

Instead of meeting the person's eyes in front of her, she looked away. Her eyes following her Eunha unnie who has their phone and went to Sowon and Yuju who were in the bedroom.

"Hey..." SinB whispered.

She slowly turned around, finally, meeting SinB's eyes.

Her breath hitched.

"I..." SinB trailed off. "I was not lying when I said you were cute." SinB said, ending her statement with a smile.

"Unnie..." Umji stuttered. "Wh-- why are you like this?"

SinB sighed and leaned back to Umji's disappointment. "I might've hung out with Moonbyul unnie. Aish... That unnie was so cool yet so greasy. I guess she rubbed off on me." SinB explained.

"Ah..." Umji nodded.

SinB stood up and smiled, turned around to face Umji who was still sitting on the sofa. She made finger guns and winked at Umji.

"Tang tang tang!" SinB said and ran away from the little maknae laughing at herself.

That gesture made Umji blush again. She raised her hand to her chest to somehow calm her racing heart.

"Yah..." She whispered to herself.

---------

Say...

It was after they recorded their new song, Likey when Twice felt something different from their two rappers.

They got better! 

They knew what to write, they knew drops and scales and types of raps. Heck, they knew how swag works!

Suddenly, there was no such thing as Jeongyeon the ONLY girl crush in Twice.

There was the girl crush TRIO.

"I can't believe it..." Tzuyu exaggerated. "I understand Chaeyoungie to be a girl crush but Dubu unnie? After hanging out too much with Jackson sunbaenim, I lost all hope for Dahyun."

The group laughed at Tzuyu's savagery.

But not just that...

There is something more extreme.

"Chaeyoungie..." Mina quietly called. "Weekly Idol is on."

Chaeyoung popped her head from her room.

"Okay. Is anyone else there?" Chaeyoung asked.

"No... Just us. They all went to the building to sign." Mina said, her eyes glued to the TV.

Chaeyoung stepped out of the room and sat beside her unnie and said, "That's good."

This made Mina look at Chaeyoung. "What's good?"

"Now that we're alone," The rapper suddenly pulled the ballet dancer on the hips. "We could cuddle." She continued with a smile. "Mina unnie, don't be afraid to put your head on my shoulder."

Mina, surprised by Chaeyoung's action, blushed. She thought that the maknae was not usually this clingy. "Yah..." She said. "What's up with you?"

"Why?" Chaeyoung looked at her eyes. "Is it bad to cuddle with my favorite unnie?"

Mina's heart started beating erratically. She looked away, a smile creeping up to her face. "It won't hurt anyway, right?" She said to herself and leaned her head unto Chaeyoung's shoulder.

Chaeyoung smiled and s an arm around Mina's shoulder. "Are you cold, babe?"

The dancer's breath hitched. "Babe?" She thought. "Uhhh... N--no." She stuttered a reply.

"Are you sure?" Chaeyoung asked again.

"Yes." She said.

"Okay..."

And Mina was sure she was not able to sleep that night.

The next day, Chaeyoung and Dahyun went out for their training again.

That gave Mina the opportunity to sort things out.

Things like feelings.

Mina sat on their sofa (again because why not), contemplating.

"Chaeyoung was not like that before..." Mina murmured. Then suddenly, she remembered how intimate they were last night and she turned ketchup. 

"Minariiiiii!" A familiar voice resounded the living room.

"Sana-chan!" Mina replied with a smile as the other girl suddenly hugged her with a pout.

"There is something wrong with my Anata (dear in Japanese)." Sana spoke in Japanese.

"Anata?" Mina replied. "Dahyun-chan?"

"Yah!" Sana blushed. "Dahyun-kun perhaps..."

"Eh?" Mina blinked.

"Remember when we went shopping yesterday?" Sana smiled and looked down on her fiddling fingers.

Mina nodded.

"Well..." Sana trailed off. "It all started when we got off the bus...

"Jagiya..." Dahyun grabbed my wrists and spun me around to face her. "It's getting cold." She continued.

Could you believe it Mina-chan? I mean... She is very caring to all of us but, I don't know. Maybe I'm just delusional but I feel that she's being more concerned to me than to the others." Sana was practically glowing as she recalled yesterday's experience with Dahyun.

"Then of course I said that I was fine until she suddenly opened her jacket and hugged me from behind and zipped it half-way on our body." Sana excitedly said and Mina nodded as she imagined the two.

"How were you able to walk?" Mina chuckled.

"Yah! That's exactly what I asked to Dubu-ah. But she replied,

"I don't mind struggling. As long as I keep you warm, I'm okay."

And I was like OMG! My Dubu is clingier than before. But putting that aside, I never thought that Dahyun-cha... No... Dahyun-kun was a charmer! I practically cannot breathe whe she said those words." Sana continued.

"And?" Mina grinned, anticipating the next scene.

"So we were in that position until we got inside the mall. She ped the jacket and went beside me." Sana pouted.

"Dissapointed?" Mina teased Sana but to her surprise, Sana grinned.

"No! She made up to me by holding my hand and keeping it in her pocket through out shopping." Sana squealed. "But there is more!"

"Eh?" Mina laughed. "What is it?"

"It's weird because when we got to the jewerly store, I saw a couple ring there. It was so pretty! I was gushing over it to Dahyunie but I told her that it's a couple ring until she said,"

Sana paused and coughed. She copied the pitch of Dahyun's voice and said, "Do you want the ring?"

"And then I was like, of course... Would you buy it for me? I asked and then she answered, ahem. Then we'll get it. One for you and one for me." And then Sana showed her hand at Mina. "I feel like I got married!"

"Yah!" Mina gaped and held Sana's hand. She was at awe of the design of the ring on Sana's finger. "And is Dahyun wearing hers?"

"Yeah... But the ring size was for a guy so she wears it on her thumb." Sana giggled.

"Yah..." Mina sighed. "This is so unusual to our members."

"Why?"

"Chaeyoungie too... They became greasy..." Mina said as she blushed and this time, it was her time to tell a story of her late night experience with her and the small beast rapper.

------------------

Mamamoo's Moonbyul sneezed for the third time today.

"Yah?!" Solar, Moonbyul's girlfriend glared at her. "Are you sick?"

"No..." Moonbyul wiped her nose. "I don't feel sick. There are just a lot of people talking about me." She smirked.

"Aish!" Solar's glared hightened. 

"Eh? Jealous?" Moonbyul said and pulled the older girl closer to her. "Don't worry, I only got my eyes on you."

-----------------

Earlier...

"Sooo... I might've found out that Umji has a crush on me." SinB boasted on the video call. "I'm so happy that I came along your practice guys. Moonbyul unnie is really a good rap, music and grease teacher."

"Ha! You got nothing on me SinB unnie." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "I might've got a girlfriend with my moves."

"Right smol bean." SinB teased. "Whatever you say... How about Dahyun-ah?"

"Hm... What did you say you got yourselves with?" Dahyun asked as she sat down on her workspace and twirled a pen on her fingers.

"I got my crush have a crush on me." SinB said through the video call.

"I got a girlfriend." Chaeyoung smirked at the unnie across her.

"Hm... That's good." Dahyun nodded and stood up and went near Chaeyoung and the phone, held up her hand and showed the ring on her thumb. "I got married."

"EH?!" The other two girls exclaimed.

-------------------------

Say... What do you think? Did it all went down hill or not? 

If not...

Say YeoMaChinMoo, Twice.

--------------------------

And done. Mehehehehe... Fluffyyyyyy....


DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT! 

I GOT AN IDEA OF PUTTING A SAIDAMICHAE FANFIC. PROBABLY 2 TO 3 CHAPTERS AND I HAVEN'T DECIDED IF THE AU WOULD BE A MEDIEVAL AU OR A SOLDIER AU.

Sarcastic out!