Cutting Classes Can Be Good For You (No... DON'T CUT CLASSES)

Twice Upon A Time

Oh dear... You guys are so nice! Anyway, have this Harry Potter AU. (^_^)v

-------------

Skipping classes was normal for sixteen year old Jeongyeon but to Dahyun, it is not. Jeongyeon is a Gryffindor, but fourteen year old Dahyun is a Hufflepuff and Hufflepuffs are supposedly hard-working.

"And Hufflepuffs are loyal to their friends, right?" Jeongyeon said.

Yes, Dahyun would sigh and say to herself. It was a lovely downside of being a Hufflepuff.

"I do not like this. Nope, not at all, Yoo Jeongyeon!" Dahyun complained as the two girls walked the halls of Hogwarts. "Your sister will be so furious to the both of us, especially Professor Jinyoung!"

"Oh come on, Dahyun! Live a little..." Jeongyeon rolled her eyes. "You are not a Ravenclaw to worry about grades and professors."

"Don't stereotype people, Jeongyeon unnie." Dahyun replied as she looked around the perimeter to check if there are teachers around the halls. "Besides, why did you pull me away from potions class? We were supposed to learn about acromantula venom today."

"That's boring, especially that your teacher is my older sister. You have to thank me for that by the way." The Gryffindor took a turn and Dahyun followed.

"What?! Thank you?! For what? For failing potions?" Dahyun exclaimed.

"No." Jeongyeon hanged her arm around Dahyun's neck. "For this..."

Suddenly, she pushed Dahyun in a room and closed the door.

"Jeongyeon!" Dahyun shouted and pounded her fists to the door. "Open up! Oh come on."

"You too, huh?" A voice came out from the far end of the room.

Dahyun turned around to find out Minatozaki Sana, sitting on the edge of the teacher's table with a sympathetic smile.

'Jeongyeon...' Dahyun seethed in her mind. 'I'm going to kill you when I get out of here. Oh Merlin, help me... An angel is right in front of me and that angel is the girl of my dreams.'

"Uhh..." Dahyun started to become confused. Pointing at Sana, she said, "I what?"

"I said, you got locked in here too... By the No-Jam Bros." Sana said as she stood up and walked towards Dahyun slowly.

"Yeah?" Dahyun facepalmed herself mentally.

Who could blame her for being speechless? If Minatozaki Sana, one of the most beautiful girls in Hogwarts talked to you, you would literally just be a bumbling, babbling baboon.

"Sorry, Sana." The Hufflepuff said to the Ravenclaw (yes, Ravenclaw. Despite being a clumsy and flirty girl, the Author put Sana in Ravenclaw. Jeez... Fine, I'll explain later.)

Sana giggled as she stopped in front of Dahyun. "This is kinda their thing now, I heard."

"Oh? Really?" 

"Yeah... They trap people in rooms then, the people they trap in needs to find a parchment and in the parchment, there is something written in it. A challenge." Sana explained.

"Huh... I guess, it's not so bad. I mean, one challenge couldn't hurt and the sooner we find it, the faster we could go back to our classes, yeah?" Dahyun offered a smile.

"You're right." Sana smiled back.

"Well then, we should get going." Dahyun offered a hand for Sana to hold.

Sana raised an eyebrow and smirked. She looked at Dahyun in the eyes and said, "My, my... Aren't you a charming little Hufflepuff?"

Dahyun blushed. "Well, it's not everyday you meet a beautiful woman like you." Again, Dahyun mentally facepalmed herself mentally.

'What the heck, Dahyun?!' she thought to herself. 'Aish... Oh well, since I started it, I'll end it. Oh wait... Is she blushing? Aww... That's cute. Wait. SHE'S BLUSHING! SCORE!'

As Sana tried to hide her blush from Dahyun, the two girls interlocked their fingers and walked around the room, hand in hand. Until...

"Maybe we should split up?" Sana suggested.

"Yeah... We should." Dahyun agreed.

But neither of them are letting go of each other's hand.

"Uh..." Sana stuttered. "You're still---"

"Oh. Yeah! Yeah... Right. My hand." Dahyun let go of Sana's hand as soon as she heard Sana.

They looked at each other and nodded. They split up both looking underneatg chairs and tables, at the ceiling, on the tables for a parchment.

"So..." Sana broke the silence. "What's your name?"

"Why?" Dahyun asked.

"Duh... I can't just call you random names. Besides..." Sana said. "It's unfair that you know my name and I do not know yours."

"Oh jeez. I sounded like a creep then, huh?" Dahyun mumbled. "Dahyun." The Hufflepuff stated clearly. "Kim Dahyun."

"Nice to meet you, Dahyunie." Sana smiled.

"So, what year are you in?" Sana asked as she looked through a pile of papers while sitting down on the teacher's table yet again.

"I'm in my fifth year." Dahyun replied. "You?"

"Sixth." Sana said back as she moved to another pile. "So Kim Dahyun, I hope yiu have an explanation why you know my name?" The older girl looked at the Hufflepuff.

Dahyun stopped looking at the papers pasted on the walls and looked at her feet bashfully.

"Well... It's a long story." Dahyun trailed off. "It started when I first got here, in the wizarding world."

"So you're a muggleborn then?" Sana urged her to continue.

"Yes, I am." Dahyun smiled and went back to looking for a certain parchment. "So, it was my first time in Diagon Alley. I met a girl who was shorter than me. She said she was looking for something."

Dahyun walked near Sana and sat down on the nearest seat. She continued, "I helped her. We found what she was looking for and..."

Sana looked at her ridiculously when Dahyun stopped and just smiled at her. "That's it?" She asked.

Dahyun nodded.

"What does that have to do with knowing my name?" Sana raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Well you see... She was looking for her pet squirrel."

Then it dawned to Sana.

"Of course at first I was confused, so the first thing that came out from my mouth was---" 

Then Sana cut out Dahyun, "'Why would you have a pet squirrel? You're weird.'"

Dahyun's smile widened more. "Yes. Exactly."

Dahyun stood up and started looking for the parchment yet again. She continued, "So we looked around Diagon Alley and while we did, we had fun. We talked, laughed, we even played a round of tag until she finally found her squirrel."

"She had to go, she said." Dahyun crouched on the floor, skimming through the trophies in the room, inspecting if the insides has a parchment in it. "And she did, I did not even ask for her name, stupid right? Luckily then, Hogwarts started. And I found her." Then Dahyun looked at Sana. "I asked for her name, her friend finally said her name."

"And her name was Minatozaki Sana." Dahyun said clearly.

They were silent for a few minutes until Sana broke it.

"Why didn't you come and talk to me?" Sana asked.

"I don't know." Dahyun honestly said. She laughed at her patheticness. "I guess the Sorting Hat was right. I was a bit shy, shy, shy. Besides, I loved seeing you grow from afar. Well, you did grow taller and clumsier."

"Shut up." Sana pouted.

"Aigoo~ So cute!" Dahyun chuckled.

Then they stared at each other. Dahyun glanced at Sana's lips and walked towards Sana slowly. She cupped Sana's face in between her hands and slowly, tantalizingly leaning but Sana, pulled away. "I-- ah... We, I mean, still need to find the paper."

"Right. Sorry. I--"

"You know what." Sana interrupted. "Screw the paper."

"What?" Dahyun scrunched her face in confusion. 

Suddenly, Sana grabbed Dahyun's collar and pulled the Hufflepuff to kiss her.

"FINALLY." A voice resounded the room, cutting off the two girls' kissing.

"Chaeyoung? Jeongyeon?" Sana squinted as the No-Jam Bros grinned.

"We've been waiting for you to find the stupid parchment." Chaeyoung sighed.

"Parchment?" Dahyun asked.

"You finally found it." Chaeyoung continued and the older Gryffindor nodded.

"WAIT." Sana exclaimed. "What parchment?"

"You know... The parchment? The parchment that says, 'Kiss each other to open the doors'?" Jeongyeon said.

"Eh?"


------------------------------

There ya go peeps! HARRY POTTER AU.

Now, let me explain why I put Sana in Ravenclaw. First, I do not know why but everytime I would think about Sana, I see Ravenclaw colors and it fits her perfectly. Second...


That's just it. No second reason. She just looks good in blue and besides, she's a creative girl. Really. 

Yeah. 

Anyways... If you want to request, request away! Next up is...

Hearts. 

(≧▽≦)

See ya'll later!

BTW IF YOU WANT OTHER PAIRINGS, YOU GOT IT.