BEST FRIEND

Fall For You

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let us now celebrate the engagement of the only heir of the Tomohisa group and the youngest daughter of the Akanishi clan, Yamaa Tomohisa and Akanishi Maki, Omedetto Gozaimas! (Congratulations!) Cheers!" Mr. Tomohisa announced happily.

Yamapi and Maki were sitting in one table with their family. Maki wasn't smiling at all and so was Yamapi. Jin and Haru gave Yamapi deathly glares but he just ignored all of them.

Yamapi was sad because he didn't like to attend events like these especially if it's a formal one. He wanted to get some candies at the candy shop at that time that is why he was very disappointed.

Maki on the other hand, still wanted to get more sleep and she was pissed when Haru woke her up that late afternoon.

***FLASHBACK***

"Maki, wake up already!!!" Haru screamed for the 57th time.

"Haru, let her sleep some more. It's not her fault that she got drunk last night. It would only be normal for her to sleep the whole day" Jin said.

"Jin, I can't allow that! You're supposed to be the eldest so why don't you help me wake her up?" Haru shrieked in Jin's face.

"Don't scream in my face DAMN IT! If you like the idea of her getting married then why don't you just marry that Yamapi guy!" Jin shrieked back.

"I would if I can but it's just odd because we're both guys!" Haru argued.

The two of them were now shrieking in Jin's room where Maki was sleeping.

"SHUT THE UP! I can't sleep with all the noise you're making. My head hurts a lot and it's enough to kill me for the day so why don't you just GET THE FREAKIN' HELL OUT OF HERE!" Maki screamed which made Jin and Haru shut up.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

Maki flashed the two of them her most deadly glare from across the table. Jin and Haru tried their very best to avoid her eyes.

"Yamapi-kun, what's wrong?" Maki asked for she was disturbed by Yamapi's loud sighing.

"Um, the thing is..." "I know now" Maki interrupted him.

"You are so easy to read" She whispered in Yamapi's ear.

They were celebrating in the Grand mansion owned by the Tomohisa's. The people wore formal clothes for the event including Maki. Although she hated wearing a dress, she had no choice but to wear one because her grandfather was there. Her brothers also wore a tux and for some reason, she finds it funny. She wore a black dress, her favorite color.

"The wedding date is next month. It was supposed to be scheduled next week but we don't want to rush things over so to give you more time to get to know each other, we moved it" Mrs. Tomohisa smiled.

'Next month?! Oh no! That means I can't be with Mao-chan anymore. That just lessens my chances. Uh! I can't believe this!' Maki thought.

Yamapi was still sighing a lot because of his desire to eat candies.

Maki suddenly stood up from her chair which made everyone turn to look at her.

"Let's go, Yamapi" She grabbed Yamapi's hand then dragged him out of the mansion.

"Eh? Where are we going?" Yamapi asked behind her, looking at his hand being held by Maki.

"Duh! I can't stand your sighing any longer. I'm buying you an ice-cream" Maki said calmly.

"Honto? (Really?) YaY! Ice-cream!" Yamapi cheered happily.

Finally he was going to eat something sweet. His parents did not allow him to eat sweets at home because it might harm his health so he was strictly prohibited to eat them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, I saw you talking with a girl at the party that Saturday night. Ne, Kanata, I think she was pretty kawaii (cute). Did you get her phone number?" Maki asked during lunch time.

"Eh? Um, no I already like someone else" Kanata said.

"Eh? Dare? (Who?)" Maki smiled.

Finally her best friend took some interest in girls.

"I was planning to confess to her today but I still can't do it. I'll tell you the girl who I like when I'm ready to confess to her" Kanata said seriously.

"Okay! I knew you were going to get a girlfriend one day" She grinned happily.

"I'm so happy for you" Maki's smile faded when she saw Mao. It made her remember about her heart ache that night.

Kanata stared at his best friend who had such a hurt and sad face.

"Ne, Maki-chan, it's okay. I'm here for you" Kanata patted her shoulder.

When lunch ended, Maki and Kanata returned to their classrooms.

When they got inside the classroom, Hero avoided Maki's eyes. He was still embarrassed because of THAT.

"Dude, you're blushing" Kibum teased.

"Huh? Shut up!" Hero touched his hot burning face with both hands. It was getting redder and redder.

'Stupid face! If you would turn redder, everyone's gonna wonder why I'm blushing' Hero scolded his own face.

"Ano, Kibum-kun, did you finish the drawing already?" Maki turned her head to face Kibum who was sitting at her back.

"It's supposed to be due today" Maki added.

"Uh, well, um, the sketch...kind of...vanished...last night" Kibum said nervously.

"Vanished?!?" Maki exclaimed.

"Um, but don't worry Maki-chan, I'll find it for you" He added quickly.

"How can we pass it now if it's still lost somewhere out there?" She sighed then closed her eyes to think for a minute.

"Ano, I promise to find it tonight for your sake" He said, looking at the now stressed Maki. He didn't want to trouble her or make her depressed but it really can't be avoided when it's about school.

"Come over tonight at my house and help me look for it okay?" Kibum said.

"No, you look for it yourself. You're the one who lost it so why would I help you?" She sighed then turned to face the front.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What did you want to tell me?" Maki asked.

Kanata dragged her at the back of the building when the bell rang.

"Is it something important?" Maki asked again.

"Well, you see..." He grabbed Maki's face then kissed her quickly on the lips.

"You're the girl I wanted to confess to" He said seriously.

Maki was speechless for a moment but she knew she had to say something or else Kanata might think that she's angry with him.

"Well, I only wanted to tell you that, Ja ne (See you)" He turned to walk away.

"Eh? After kissing me all of a sudden, you're going to leave right away? What kind of guy is that? And why didn't you tell me earlier?" Maki said angrily.

Kanata stopped walking then turned to face her. Now, he didn't know what to do.

"You're not shocked?" He asked Maki who was pouting.

"Not shocked? Are you kidding me? Of course I'm shocked. I didn't know you were a good kisser. I don't really know if that kiss meant something or not either" She said.

"Ore wa suki desu (I like you) so I'll be waiting patiently for your answer. I hope our friendship would not be destroyed because of this" He said then walked okay.

Carelessly did they not know that someone saw the whole scene and it just happens to be two guys passing by.

***HERO'S POV***

'EH! HE KISSED HER! HOW DARE HIM DO THAT! WELL, NOT THAT I CARE BUT SERIOUSLY, SHE WASN'T SHOCKED AT ALL AND SHE ONLY COMMENTED ABOUT THE KISS?! WHAT KIND OF GIRL IS SHE? AHH! I'M TOO SHOCKED!!!'

***KIBUM'S POV***

'WHOA, THEY MAKE A GREAT COUPLE. NOW THAT I REALIZE IT, I TOTALLY STAND NO CHANCE AT ALL. EH? BUT I WONDER WHY HERO'S TOO SHOCKED. IT WOULD ONLY BE NORMAL FOR GUYS TO KISS HER BECAUSE SHE'S SUPER KAWAII (CUTE) DEMO (BUT) I HEARD THAT SHE'S A LESBIAN OR SOMETHING. TRUE OR NOT, IT'S ALL HARD TO BELIEVE'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I present to you Chapter 9. Hehe. I think Maki's lips are just too irresistible and with those big eyes, she's totally the cutest Japanese actress, for me. I just love her a lot. Thanks for reading! God Bless!