PAIRINGS

Fall For You

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait, don't you think it's a little bit fast about your moving to our house and everything? I mean we understand about the marriage stuff but don't you think it's not right to live with Maki under the same roof?" Haru asked Yamapi who wasn't listening to what he had said.

"Huh? Did you say something?" Yamapi finally snapped out of day dreaming about eating lots of chocolates and candies underwater.

"What Haru meant is that, you two aren't married yet so both of you couldn't live together in the same house especially in the same room" Jin explained.

"Hey, would you mind if I go to the bathroom?" Yamapi asked because of his sudden urge to go to the bathroom and he wasn't listening to what Jin had said too.

"Do you have to pee at a time like this?" Jin asked. They were discussing important matters and it seems that Yamapi wasn't paying any attention at all.

"Upstairs, first door on the right" Maki instructed him to where the bathroom is found. She too wasn't paying any attention to what her brothers had said.

"Thanks" Yamapi thanked her then immediately ran upstairs.

"Maki, are you okay with this?" Haru asked his sister who was now reading another one of her thick books.

"Well, it's no big deal. It's grandpa's decision anyway so we couldn't argue with that. There's no need to make a fuss about it" She said calmly, not leaving her eyes on her book.

"Well, he does look like a harmless person so it should be okay but where is he going to sleep?" Jin turned to face his sister then Haru did the same thing.

"Um, he could sleep in my room in the mean time and I could sleep in Kame's room" Maki said.

"And why is that?" Jin and Haru asked at the same time.

"Because, Kame doesn't snore and I like his room" She explained with a sigh. Her brothers ask too many questions. She was getting tired of it.

"I don't snore!" Jin and Haru said at the same time again.

"I don't snore too and I have no idea what you guys are talking about" Yamapi said as he went down the stairs with a lollipop in his mouth.

"Hey, can I have a lollipop?" Jin asked Yamapi which made Haru and Maki turn to look at him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kame! Open the damn door!" Maki yelled as she knocked on Kame's door.

"What? Can't you see I'm sleeping?" Kame groaned when he opened the door. His eyes were still closed and he was only wearing his boxers on.

"You're not sleeping anymore and you don't have to shout in my ears" She rolled her eyes.

"What do you want?" Kame yawned.

"Um, Yamapi's sleeping in my room so I was wondering if I could sleep in your room for a while" She explained.

"No!" He said coldly then was about to close the door but Maki caught the door and stopped it in time before it closes.

"Why can't I?" She pouted.

"Be-because...I just don't want to!" Kame stuttered.

"Fine! I'll sleep in Haru's room!" Maki shouted angrily. She was about to walk away but Kame caught her arm.

"Chotto matte! (Wait!) I was just kidding. You can sleep in my room" Kame looked away. He didn't want Maki to sleep in Haru's room or Jin's room for some reason.

Maki smiled synthetically then rushed inside Kame's room. The reason why she liked Kame's room very much was because it reminds her of her mom who used to play the piano in this room when she was little. Before Kame moved in, the piano was placed in his room. How she loved listening to the pieces that her mother played.

She jumped in the bed then quickly drifted to sleep.

Kame stared at Maki's sleeping face for a minute then he switched off the lights, lied down next to Maki then went back to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"As you all know, the school festival is coming up so I decided to pair everyone up and each pair has a task to accomplish. No one suggested anything so I thought of making a haunted house. If anyone wants to complain then now would be the best time" Their homeroom teacher said.

No one spoke anything so it was decided. Their class is going to do a haunted house.

"Yamaa-kun with Hero-kun" Their teacher started to announce the pairings.

"Kanata-kun with Yuki-chan" Their sensei continued.

Maki was sleeping in class again.

Yamapi turned to face Maki and so did Kanata.

"Maki-chan with Kibum-kun" The teacher said.

Kibum turned to face his partner who was still sleeping then smiled to himself.

Hero saw him smiling like an idiot then he wondered why.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're paired up with Kibum" Kanata explained everything to Maki when she woke up. It was now dismissal.

"Who's he?" She stretched her arms.

Everyone already left a while ago when the bell rang.

"One of the new students from Korea" Kanata explained.

They were the only ones left in the classroom and Maki was still sitting in her desk.

"I see" She yawned then went back to sleep.

"Maki-chan, it's getting late. We should go home now" He poked Maki to wake her up.

She opened her eyes then stood up from her desk.

"Would you walk me home then?" She asked with those big eyes that Kanata couldn't refuse.

"Okay fine" He smiled.

The two of them walked out of the classroom.

"You sure you want to walk me home? I mean I don't mean to bother you but it's just that, you know how my brothers can be sometimes and..."

"I like to walk you home. You're the only one who doesn't want anyone to walk you home. And I understand how your brothers can be. It's not their fault that you're too careless" Kanata cut off her sentence.

She just sighed and kept quiet because she knew her best friend was right. She was too careless to even care for herself and for others as well.

Kanata held her hand which made Maki smile.

"Ne, Kanata, I like the warmth of your hand" She grinned at the now blushing Kanata.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Here's Chapter 5. I skipped lunch time cause Maki knew that Mao was absent on that day so she decided to skip lunch and sleep instead. Thank you for reading! God Bless!