TAGUCHI JUNNOSUKE

Fall For You

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jae, where are you going?" Xiah asked. Well, he only lets his band mates call him Jae and if he had a girlfriend, he would let her call him that too.

"Um, I want to go for a walk. The concert's done anyway so there should be no problem" He explained to his friend.

"Okay, if that's what you want. Make sure to come back before dinner" Xiah waved as Hero walked away.

***BACK IN THE FOREST***

"Hey, my friend's coming over tonight so we're gonna have a night out and he'll be staying over for a couple of days" Yamapi said.

"Whatever, why do we live in a forest again? We could live in the city you know. In that way it would be less boring" Maki sighed. How she loved sighing.

"You should ask my parents that" Yamapi unwrapped a lollipop then shoved it inside his mouth.

Although they live in a two-story house which includes a swimming pool in the garden and a Jacuzzi inside the bathroom, they were still bored to death because they didn't have any neighbors and they were the only ones living there.

"I miss Kame!" Maki blurted all of a sudden.

"I don't even remember the last time when we talked. Even though he's a cold person, he's still my favorite cousin. And then there are my troublesome brothers, then Meisa and her brother, my rival in love. Of course I miss my best friend, Kanata, even though he likes me more than a friend, I still love him too but I don't know if it's the real love or something, well, I don't miss Hero and Kibum and lastly, there's Mao, my special someone" Maki blabbed.

Good thing Yamapi wasn't listening because if he did then he would know about Mao and everything.

"Well, I'm going out" Yamapi went out of Maki's room then headed towards the door.

"Mean, he didn't even ask me to go with him. I'm going out on my own too" Maki grabbed a gray sweater then hurried downstairs.

When she arrived in the city, she realized that she forgot her wallet in her room. She wanted to go shopping but now what? Oh well, forget about shopping.

"Uh, I'm such a baka (idiot)" She sighed again.

She sat in a bench in the park then began to day dream.

A guy sat beside her but she didn't notice him.

The guy smiled when he realized that it was the girl who gave him lollipop the other day.

"Hi!" The guy greeted but Maki ignored him completely.

He stared at her then realized something else.

"Hey, aren't you Jin's sister?" The guy asked which made Maki turn to look at him.

"Um, who are you?" She didn't know the guy at all.

"What a shame. I thought Jin mentioned me in front of you but I guess he didn't. I'm Taguchi Junnosuke, Junno for short, one of your brother's band mates" He smiled then stretched his hand out for Maki to shake but she didn't shake it. She just stared at his hand then looked away.

"I didn't know Jin belonged to a band" Maki pouted.

"I guess he keeps secrets from you" Junno said.

"Well, why are you here? Don't tell me my brother's also here?" Maki asked.

"No, I'm the only one who's in England. I came to visit my grandparents" He explained.

"You must be a good grandchild then. Hey, wanna come over to my house? I mean we live in a forest and all and it's pretty boring. I guess you could come over since you're my brother's friend" She said.

"I would love to but does your brother know that you're here?" He asked.

"No, no one knows that I'm in England. My fiancé kidnapped me, so back in Tokyo we're probably missing" She frowned.

"I see" The two of them got up then walked together.

"Maki!" A guy ran towards her. He stopped in front of her then grabbed her close to his chest.

"Stop hugging me! Why are you even here?" She tried to get away from Hero's grasp.

"Is this your fiancé?" Junno asked.

"No, he's not! Let go of me ert!" She shrieked.

"No, I simply won't" Hero refused to let go of her.

'Is she having an affair with this guy' Junno thought while looking at the two. Hero was hugging her so intimately which made them look like a erted couple close to making out in the park.

"Get a room, would you" Junno teased beside them.

Hero glanced at the smiling guy then wondered why he was with Maki.

"Who's this?" He finally broke away from the hug.

"Um, who are you again?" Maki forgot Junno's name.

"Taguchi Junnosuke" He replied, still grinning.

"Yeah, he's smiling guy" Maki said.

"Why are you in England?" Hero asked.

"None of your business, ert" She said coldly.

He didn't know why he hugged her like that. He just hugged her all of a sudden for some weird reason.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***BACK IN TOKYO***

"I can't sleep" Jin said.

"Me neither" Haru yawned.

"I heard that Meisa and Toma went back to America yesterday" Haru said but no one listened.

"That is it! I'm going to find her" Kame stood up then contacted his band mates for some help.

He contacted Junno first.

"Moshi moshi? (Hello) Junno, it's me Kame" He said.

"Are you still in England?" He asked.

Junno said yes over the phone then someone snatched the phone away from him.

"Moshi moshi? Smiling guy is busy right now so please call again later" Maki answered the phone then hanged up.

"Eh?! I thought I heard Maki's voice" Kame said.

"You're probably imagining stuff" Jin chuckled.

"But I really did! God, I miss her voice" He smiled.

"You've mistaken Junno's voice for Maki's voice? Hehe, get real Kame" Jin chuckled again.

"No, a girl snatched his phone away" He tried to convince Jin.

"Well, maybe you need to get some sleep" He threw a pillow at Kame's face.

***IN SCHOOL***

"Ne, Kanata, want to go out with me sometime?" A girl from his class asked.

"No thanks" He refused. He wanted to move on. Knowing that Maki's answer would probably be no but he couldn't, he just couldn't.

"You wouldn't mind sharing a table with me at lunch, do you? Hero left me and so did your friends so now that we're both alone why don't we hang out with each other?" Kibum asked.

"Sure, why not" He thought he needed a friend to talk with.

Mao on the other hand was sad because of Toma's departure again. She wanted him to stay longer even though he dumped her but they were still good friends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***ENGLAND***

"I made friends!" Maki smiled when he saw Yamapi sitting in the living room.

"Yeah, good for you. And they're...guys. I thought you made female friends" Yamapi glared at Junno and Hero.

"Want some lollies?" Yamapi handed them lollipops.

"So, this is your husband to be" Junno smiled.

"No, I have no plans in marrying him" She said coldly.

"Well, I'll go get changed" Maki ran upstairs.

***BOY TALK*** (ERTED)

"Change what?" Hero asked.

"Change clothes, duh!" Yamapi smiled.

"Hey, do you guys like, um, you know, make out sometime?" Junno asked.

"Eh?! Well, I tried to tell her if she wanted to do it but she doesn't like to" Yamapi blushed.

'Yeah, but she did it with me, well, almost' Hero thought.

"So, you're staying here forever?" Junno asked.

"I don't really know" He ate his lollipop.

"I'll give you some advice, if you really want to do it with her then...don't do it" Hero said. He didn't want them to do that sort of thing.

"Um, okay this conversation is weird" Yamapi said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got nothing to say except, here's Chapter 12. Please leave a comment!