JEALOUSY

Fall For You

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Jae, have you seen Kibum and Kanata lately? I miss him and he doesn't hang out with me anymore" Maki pouted.

"Aren't you glad that your friend made a friend? At least be happy for him" He smiled secretly after hearing Maki call him Jae instead of Hero.

"Um, since we're both alone now...would you like to do something else...inside the classroom?" He hugged Maki from the back.

"Don't Maki-chan, doing 'something else' inside the classroom is not allowed. Hero's a ert" Kibum said as he entered the room with Kanata.

"Kanata..." Maki said softly.

"Yeah?" He smiled at her.

"Ano, be careful not to get pregnant with him okay? I know that you two are going out and so a word of advice, don't sleep with Kibum" Maki warned.

"Eh? Nani? I don't sleep with guys. That's mean of you, Maki-chan" Kibum frowned.

"What's up! Want some lollies???" Yamapi shrieked as he entered the room.

"Anyway, might as well consider me as an enemy. I won't go easy on you Kim Kibum" She ignored Yamapi's presence.

"What is wrong with you? Why don't you treat me as a friend like everybody else?" Kibum asked angrily.

"No, we're not friends. To tell you the truth, I'm jealous of you. I want Kanata by my side not with you or anyone else. To be frank, I don't want you near my best friend" She sighed.

"Why not? You don't own him do you?" Kibum said angrily.

That was one of the major reasons why Akanishi Maki has no friends, it was because she gets jealous easily. Especially if her friend is hanging out with someone else besides her. Now that's what you call selfish.

"Um, Maki, aren't you being too...selfish?" Pi interrupted the uncomfortable atmosphere in front of him.

"That's none of your business" She stood up then walked outside the room, angrily.

"What's wrong with her?" Jae asked, confused.

"Ano, I'll explain..." "No, let her be" Kibum interrupted what Kanata has to say and held his arm tightly.

Kibum had no intention of making Maki mad but now that he realized what Maki's weakness was, he had a plan in mind.

***MAKI'S HOUSE***

"Tadaima!" She yelled from the living room.

"Okaeri" Kame stuck his head out of the kitchen. He was cooking dinner today, as usual. He never let Maki cook. It doesn't mean that she can't cook but Kame didn't want to tire her because of cooking.

"So, how's school?" He asked, stepping out of the kitchen with a pink apron on.

"School . Isn't that gay?" Maki pointed the pink apron that Kame was wearing.

"I had no choice" He smiled.

"You had a bad day didn't you?" Haru came down from the stairs.

She rolled her eyes after hearing what Haru had to say. Suddenly she remembered her own brother intimately kissing her last night. She felt embarrassed and she could feel her heart beating so loud.

"Nani? You're turning red. Are you having a fever?" Haru touched her forehead to check if she was sick or not.

She slapped his hands away which made Haru shocked.

"Ano, get a girlfriend, would you" She said then ran upstairs.

"Huh? What did she mean by that?" Haru asked, confused.

"She meant that you need to get a girlfriend" Kame chuckled.

"Why would I? I just got into a really bad relationship and now you're telling me to get a girlfriend?"

"Okay, I didn't know that. Blame Maki for saying those words" Kame apologized.

"I can't blame my sister. It was my fault. I can't blame her"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gomena (sorry) Maki" Kanata whispered from across the room.

She was sitting in one corner of her room and Kanata was sitting in the other end of the room.

"I'm mad at you but I can't hold a grudge on you forever" She finally spoke.

She was ignoring him the whole time and it was already nine in the evening.

"I won't go home until you forgive me" He said.

"Then don't. I still won't forgive you" She said, not looking at his direction.

"I can't stand being hated by you. You know how much I..." He said softly.

"I want to hear you say it...again" She demanded.

Somehow, she wanted to hear Kanata say those words which made her heart skip a little although she didn't want to admit it.

"Ore wa anata ga suki desu (I like you)" He said, looking down.

Maki smiled when she heard those words but her smile faded when he said the word, "demo (but)"

"I don't think you like me so..." He tried to explain.

"No, I like you too" Maki interrupted.

Then there was silence, an awkward moment of silence.

"Ano, maybe I was really selfish back there. I know I can't keep you but..." Kanata rushed to her side then touched her lips with his hand, telling her to keep quiet.

"Shh..." He hissed then placed his lips unto hers.

***MEANWHILE***

"Eh, why didn't Maki come down for dinner?" Kame pouted.

"I even cooked her favorite to make her feel better. At least I can do something to make her feel alright" Kame sighed.

"Um, why don't you call her?" Haru suggested.

"She's still talking with Kanata" Kame said.

"Oh, what the heck, just call her" Haru said.

Kame went upstairs and he was about to knock on Maki's door but it was slightly open so he peeked inside only to see Maki kissing with Kanata so passionately.

"EH?!" He covered his mouth then ran downstairs.

"So, is she hungry?" Haru asked him when he returned downstairs.

"Uh...um, I think she's full" He shook his head at what he saw. He can't believe that Maki was kissing her best friend and to top it off, he can't believe that he was actually jealous. He wanted to be the one kissing Maki, not any other guy so he thinks he's erted again.

"Dude, what is wrong with you? Why are you frowning?" Haru asked curiously.

"I'm not frowning, see..." He flashed Haru a big smile. When Haru shrugged then left, Kame's smile went upside down for he was actually very sad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update guys. I hope you're still reading. I'm currently busy so I can't really update every now and then. Please also look forward for my upcoming projects or stories as well. Thanks for reading! I promise to update if I have time. God bless!