TWO FIANCES

Fall For You

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's good to be back!" She yawned while stretching both of her arms.

"Yeah it is, now you better hurry or else you'll be late for school" Haru smiled.

"Hai! (Yes) Nii-chan (Brother)" She smiled back.

"Ne, are you going to school?" Maki asked her brother.

"Um, I think not but Jin and Kame are" He said, surprised by his own words. They both said that they'll be going to school from now on which is so not like them.

"Hehe, really? I don't think that they can handle it. The two of them hates school, how can they go to school if they don't like it?" She scratched her head.

"Just take a bath already" Haru pushed her to the bathroom.

As soon as Maki finished taking a bath, she changed into her school uniform then went downstairs for breakfast.

"Ohayo! (Good morning!) Maki!" Jin and Kame greeted at the same time. They both glared at each other then smiled at Maki who was eyeing them suspiciously.

"Is there something wrong? Are you guys sick or something? You two are acting weird" She took Kame's glass which had milk in it. She just takes things without permission most of the time.

"Hey, I was about to drink that" Kame said but he didn't mind it anyway.

"Uh, is it true that you two are going to school today?" Maki asked.

"Um, yeah. Too bad we don't have the same class" Jin sighed.

"That's because you're older than me. How can we have the same class?" She rolled her eyes.

"Maki, I cooked this for you. Try it" Kame fed her with her favorite food, onigiri.

"Oishii! (Delicious!)" She smiled happily which made Kame smile too and that made Jin jealous.

"You're still very good at cooking, I'm impressed" Maki grinned which made Kame blush.

"Ano, Maki, let's get going" Jin grabbed her right arm then headed for the door.

"Wait up!" Kame tried to catch up with them.

They walked to school since it was very near.

Jin held her left hand while Kame held her other hand.

"Would you two let go? People are staring and it's annoying" She sighed.

They were now in school and a lot of students were staring as the three walked in inside the campus.

"So? Let them be. I'll beat the hell out of them later" Jin said, ignoring the stares of many.

"Jin, let go already, our classroom is in the other building" Kame said, letting go of Maki's hand.

"Aw, but..." "Let go" Kame interrupted Jin's whining then he grabbed him then walked away.

"Maki!" Kanata hugged her from behind.

"Don't ask questions okay" She told him calmly then flashed him a smile.

"Okay" He nodded then smiled back.

When Maki walked to class, her classmates were whispering some stuff about her.

"I heard that she ran away with Tomohisa-kun for money" One of her female classmates said.

"No, it's much more than that. It's said that they went to England to have their wedding there" Another one said.

"I heard that they had *toot* and could you believe that they were living together in one house and maybe staying in one room" Another one added.

"Oi! Stop talking bull you motherf*cking es" Hero entered the classroom and banged the door closed.

"Hero?!" Maki said in surprise to see Hero right in front of her.

"So what if we're engaged, not that big of a deal right?" Yamapi stepped in behind Hero.

Now Maki was more surprised to see the two of them. Why were they there when they were in England?

***FLASHBACK IN ENGLAND***

Right after Hero and Yamapi decided to leave Maki alone for a while, Ryo arrived from the airport.

"Oh, Ryo, where have you been?" Yamapi asked.

"Well, I just drove Maki to the airpor...oh " He covered his mouth when he realized what he said.

Yamapi and Hero hurriedly packed their things then went to the airport to go after Maki in Tokyo.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

"Too much gossip is bad for your health you know" Yamapi added.

"Tomohisa-kun, is it really true that you and Maki-chan are engaged?" One of their classmates asked.

"Shut up, you nosy . Maki's engaged to me, not to him" Hero glared at the frightened girl.

"Eh? Maki's engaged to Hero too?" The girls started to whisper again.

"Yeah, that's right. She's engaged to the two of us, got any problem with that?" Yamapi asked.

The girls just shook their heads then went silent for Hero was glaring at each one of them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I definitely think that our table is too crowded now, right Kanata?" Maki said as she eyed Jin, Kame, Hero, Kibum and Yamapi. It was again lunch time, Maki's favorite subject because she gets to see Mao of course.

"Ne, Kanata, any news from *coughs* you know" Maki coughed her name to not make it obvious.

"Actually, *coughs* asked where you were. *coughs* seems worried" Kanata decided to cough her name too.

The guys in the table did not get what they were talking about so they just ate their lunch.

"Maki, I brought some of my cooked onigiri from this morning. Wanna have some?" Kame handed Maki the onigiri.

"Aw, how thoughtful of you" She bit her lower lip then turned her gaze to Mao's table but she wasn't there.

Kame knew that she was searching for Mao so he searched for her too but she really wasn't there.

Maki was disappointed of this and so, she was about to cry.

When Kibum noticed that she was about to cry, he felt sorry for her and was about to comfort her but Jin beat him to it.

"Oi, pull yourself together will you. Don't cry in public"
He said softly which made everyone turn to face Maki who was about to cry.

"What's wrong, Maki-chan?" Kibum asked.

"Nothing, just mind your own business and shut up" She replied coldly then got up from her chair.

"Toilet!" She lied then ran outside the cafeteria.

"Ne, does her stomach hurt that bad?" Yamapi asked but everyone ignored him and continued eating.

Kame went after Maki, well, everyone was going to go after her but Kame said that he'll just go using 'the toilet would be crowded' as an excuse. But of course he knew that she wasn't going to the toilet because she knew Maki was sad and she probably needed some time alone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're going to have a reunion tonight with the KAT-TUN members. You do know our band right?" Kame asked the now pouting Maki.

"No, I don't know. Never heard of it" She said honestly.

"Ouch, that hurts. You're always straight to the point aren't you?" Kame asked.

"Yeah, so what if I am. You already know that so why bother asking unnecessary stuff?" She said seriously. She was in a bad mood that afternoon and she didn't want to talk about it.

"You can't get over her right? But try to move on. I'm here for you" Kame hugged Maki who was surprised why he knew about HER.

"Taguchi's here" Jin yelled when he entered Maki's room but it seemed that Kame and her were busy hugging each other.

"Oi, get away from my sister. Hugs are forbidden" Jin scolded but Kame ignored him.

"Maki..." Taguchi said in a happy tone but he wasn't happy to see her and Kame hugging.

"Hey, smiling guy. You still owe me" Maki shoved Kame away.

"Okay, how about a kiss? Is that enough?" He grinned.

"Your smile makes me feel better" She said.

"No, Junno, you can't kiss Maki, you playboy" Jin scolded again.

"I'm not a playboy. Well, maybe a little because I'm a boy who likes to play after all and I'm still a kid so I still like to play" He explained.

"Oh, is that what you mean by playboy in the letter that you wrote me? I thought it was something else" Maki scratched her head.

"You go to sleep now, Maki. We're going to have a party downstairs so it would be a little loud but don't worry, incase if someone attempts to go into your room then I'll beat the hell out of them" Jin assured her.

"Okay, I'll sleep, I hate parties anyway" She recalled the time when she and Hero were making out in Hero's room which grossed her out.

"Then I'll accompany you here. I like parties but I'm tired so you don't mind sharing a room with me again would you?" Taguchi asked.

"What do you mean by AGAIN? Did you two share a room before?" Kame asked in shock.

"Yeah, we did. Her hair smells so good and did I mention that she slept in my chest the whole night?" Taguchi boasted. He saw how much Jin and Kame were green with envy so he decided to make them jealous even more.

"I did? So far, I remembered nothing because I was fast asleep but did you do something else besides smelling my hair?" She asked Taguchi.

"Um, that would be enough, Junno, let's go" Jin grabbed him out of the room.

"Aw, but I wanted to stay with her" He pouted

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 16. Hope you guys liked it. Which do you guys prefer anyway? JaeMaki, YaMaki, Kamaki or Jinmaki? I still don't know who she's gonna end up with so your suggestions are needed. Thanks and God Bless!