SMILING GUY

Fall For You

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was on that day that Maki knew Hero's other self. The colder, arrogant and selfish person that hid in his inner self. She decided that she hated Kim JaeJoong from then on.

"Pi, tell that woman to stop! She's annoying!" Ryo shouted.

They were fighting again because of some childish reason.

"Pi, tell that woman to stop! She's annoying!" Maki mimicked him.

"Seriously, are you gay or something? Stop your whining you lousy homo!" She insulted.

"I'm not a homo! You're the only girl who thinks I'm gay which I'm obviously not" He said angrily.

"Then why do you stick to Yamapi most of the time? Don't deny the obvious" She grinned teasingly.

It was a rainy day the next morning and so they stayed at home.

"I guess Yamapi fell asleep again. Maybe he was tired last night since he didn't get much sleep" Ryo wondered out loud.

"OMG! Don't tell me you two did something disgusting last night!" Maki's eyes widened.

"No we didn't! We were just..." "Homo! Both of you are pureblood homos! I can't believe I'm engaged to a homo and I can't believe both of you did that kind of stuff already" Maki cut off Ryo's explanation.

"No, stupid! Homo janai! (I'm not a homo!)" Ryo tried to convince her but she wouldn't listen and kept on teasing him.

He got full of it so he grabbed Maki by the waist then attached his lips to hers but Maki pulled away quickly.

"See, I told you I'm not a homo" He grinned.

"Eww! So that makes you biual then" She realized.

"Uh, forget it! I can never convince a girl like you" He finally gave up then walked upstairs.

The doorbell rang and so Maki answered it. It was Taguchi.

"Taguchi? You're all wet, why are you here?" She asked.

"That's mean of you, Maki-chan. Did you forget that we're supposed to meet in the park today? You promised me but you never showed up so I waited" He said, shivering from the cold.

***FLASHBACK*** (yesterday afternoon before Taguchi left Maki's house)

"Could we meet up tomorrow where we met again today? It's not a date, I just like to talk to you if I could" He said.

"Oh, you mean in the park? Sure why not" She slightly smiled.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

"Oh, but it's raining very hard today. I thought you won't show up so I decided not to come" She tried to reason out because she completely forgot.

Taguchi sneezed and continued to shiver.

"You didn't catch a cold did you?" She asked worriedly.

"Well, let's hope not" He smiled weakly.

"Sit down. I'll go get a towel" She closed the door behind her as Taguchi went in then rushed upstairs to grab a towel.

When she went back, Taguchi didn't look okay.

"Taguchi, daijobu desu ka? (Are you okay?)" Maki asked.

*coughs* "Hai! (Yes!)" *coughs again*

"What the...?! You're burning up!" Maki said as she placed her hand in Taguchi's forehead.

"Take your clothes off" Maki demanded.

"Eh?! Why?" He asked, surprised.

"They're wet, idiot. It could worsen your fever" She said.

Taguchi hesitated and refused to take off his clothes but Maki took them off by herself. He was wearing a black shirt with blue jeans.

"Now I feel guilty for what happened to you" She got the towel then wiped Taguchi's wet hair and body.

"No, it's not your fault, it’s my fault. I knew I should have brought an umbrella but I was in a hurry so I forgot" He continued to shiver.

"Taguchi-kun" Maki hugged him tightly.

"Eh?! What are you doing? Don't you think this is unwise?" He asked, surprised again.

"I'm giving you heat from my body temperature, duh! Don't think of something else, stupid smiling guy" She explained.

"But two guys are watching us from the stairs right now" He said which made Maki turn to look at the stairs. There stood Yamapi and Ryo with their mouths wide open.

"Don't you go making that shocked expression on your stupid faces cause this guy's sick and it's all my fault. Men really are erts" She sighed then hugged Taguchi back. He was quite enjoying Maki's body warmth, I repeat, her body warmth, not her body. Hehe.

"But, you two are the erts, not us. You should get a room or something, don't do it in the living room" Ryo crossed his arms.

"ert? Me? Yeah right. Who were the ones who were watching us the whole time from the stairs? See, that makes you two, peeping erts" She said, her arms not leaving Taguchi's body.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'll take care of him till he gets better so he's sleeping in my room tonight. After all, he is my responsibility" Maki explained to Yamapi.

"Eh? You two are sharing rooms? No way, um, I mean, sleep in my room, I mean, let's sleep together, no I'm putting it in a dirty way. What I mean to say is..." He stuttered.

"There are a lot of rooms in the house. Why don't you let him sleep in a different room?" Yamapi suggested.

"I should be the one asking you that. Why didn't you let Ryo sleep in another room last night? I was disappointed when I woke up to find no one there. I thought you were supposed to comfort me but you slept with Ryo instead" She said disappointedly.

"Well, that was because, um, he..." Yamapi tried to explain.

"That was because we haven't seen each other for a long time" Ryo appeared in front of Yamapi.

"There's nothing wrong with a guy wanting to spend more time with his best friend right?" Ryo asked.

"I guess you're right. So there's nothing wrong with me sleeping with my friend too" She got irritated then walked back to her room.

"Um, Maki, are you sure this is okay? I mean, I don't want to trouble you and all..." Taguchi said when Maki entered the room.

"No, it's no trouble at all" She sat down on the bed where Taguchi sat.

"The truth is, I wanted to ask you about my brother" She looked down.

"Oh, you mean Jin?" He smiled a little.

"Yeah, how's he doing? I couldn't call him at all because I left my cell phone at home and I couldn't call at the house cause I forgot the number. I didn't memorize my own number too" She scratched her head and bit her lower lip which made Taguchi giggle.

"Here, you can call him now and ask if he's doing well or not" He handed out his phone to Maki.

"Arigatou" She smiled then searched for Jin's number.

***BACK IN TOKYO***

'I'M A BARBIE GIRL
IN A BARBIE WORLD'

"Hey, Kame, your phone's ringing. What a weird ringtone" Jin laughed and so did Haru.

"That's not my cell phone ringing. It's yours, Jin" Kame checked his phone which wasn't ringing.

"Oh, well, I was going to change the ringtone" He faked a laugh.

Haru and Kame stared at him then suddenly laughed their heads off.

"You guys are mean. This was Kame's old ringtone too" Jin pouted which made Kame stop laughing for what he said was true. Haru was the only one rolling on the floor, still laughing.

"Moshi moshi?" Jin answered his phone.

"Nii-chan! (Brother!)" Maki shrieked over the phone.

"Eh?! Maki?!" Jin shrieked as well.

"Huh? Maki? Give me that!" Kame snatched Jin's phone.

"No, let me talk to her" Haru snatched the phone away from Kame's hands.

They fought over the phone and so, it broke.

"Eh?! You guys broke my phone! And I didn't get a chance to talk to her too" Jin cried.

"Um, don't worry, we’ll just buy you a new one" Kame smiled then he and Haru hurriedly ran out of his room incase anything bad happens.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you who don't know what homo means, it means gay. I decided to add Ryo and Junno or Taguchi because I realized that they were cute. Hehe, especially Taguchi from kat-tun! I love his new hair which was cut short. For those of you who are wondering what he looks like in my story watch kat-tun's white Christmas song.