NOT ONE BUT TWO?!

Fall For You

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"TOOT...TOOT" Was the only sound that Maki heard over the phone. Jin hanged up on her after a few shouts over the phone. She knew that they were fighting over the phone and it probably broke.

"What happened?" Taguchi asked when he saw Maki's smile fade away after she put down the phone.

"Well, Jin's phone broke so we didn't get a chance to talk" She yawned.

"Why don't you call Kame's phone" He suggested.

"I'll just call him tomorrow, I'm sleepy already" She said sleepily.

"Has your fever gone down?" She placed her hand in Taguchi's forehead to check.

"Oh, thank god it went down" She closed her eyes.

She was about to put her hand away from Taguchi's forehead but he grabbed it quickly which startled the sleepy Maki.

"Arigatou, Maki" He kissed her hand like a gentleman.

Maki blushed slightly then pulled her hand away.

She sighed then said, "I hate guys who acts cute and all but I can't help it since I really love your smile"

"But it doesn't mean that I like you. Your smile just reminds me of someone" She thought about Mao again.

'How is she doing? Is she all right? I really want to see her smile again but I guess we really can't be together' She thought.

She slowly closed her eyes then fell asleep in the bed.

Taguchi smiled upon seeing Maki's angelic sleeping face that no one could ever resist but he didn't kiss her for he knew that it wasn't the right thing to do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Maki found herself alone in the room when she woke up. She wondered where Taguchi was then she saw a note next to her bed. It says:

***********************************************************
'Thanks for taking care of me! I’ll smile more often for you.
I’m not acting cute; it’s just that, I’m really much of a playboy
But don’t worry because I’m not hitting on you or something.
When I woke up this morning, my fever was gone, thanks to you.
I had to go back to Japan today because of my band.
I’m sorry I didn’t tell you because I didn’t want to wake you up.
And I’m so sorry that I left just like that.
I promise I’ll make it up to you some other time'

-Taguchi Junnosuke a.k.a. smiling guy-
***********************************************************

"Oi, Man hater, Pi and I are going off somewhere so you'll be left alone here" Ryo stuck his head in Maki's door.

She just nodded then lied back down in bed.

"How'd it go last night? Was it tiring?" Ryo asked curiously.

"We didn't do anything last night, you curious homo" She got out of bed then knocked Ryo on the floor.

"Ow, get off of me! Pi! Help!" Ryo shrieked.

"Stop whining like a girl! It doesn't suit you" Maki scolded.

"Maki, get off of him" She heard a familiar cold voice behind her. When she turned around, it was Hero a.k.a. Jae.

"What are you doing here? How'd you get in?" She frowned upon seeing the face of the guy whom she hates.

"I let him in since he's your friend so I think..." "No, Yamapi, He's not my friend" She interrupted Yamapi who appeared behind Hero.

She glared at him then ran back to her room.

"What a lousy attitude" Ryo whispered, getting up from the floor.

When Yamapi and Ryo left, Hero waited for Maki to come out from her room but she didn't.

"Hey, I just want to talk to you so open up" He said behind the door.

"I don't want to talk to you so get lost" She responded coldly.

"Why are you making things harder for me? Can't you see that I'm suffering? They took everything from me including you" Hero said with sadness in his voice.

"What are you talking about? Go away!" Maki shrieked.

"You were supposed to marry me, not Tomohisa" He continued.

She opened the door then looked in Hero's eyes with a look which probably meant, 'Huh?'

He grabbed her immediately then locked his arms around her.

"You said you wanted to know about my real motive right? Well, the real reason why I'm doing all this is because of you" He said, not leaving his arms around Maki.

She tried to get away from his grasp but she couldn't just like before in the park. His embrace was too strong for someone to break it and she had no idea what was going on.

"I don't understand anything" She wiggled like a worm wanting to break free.

"To be frank with you, I'm not sure if I really want you but I knew I had to take what was once mine. You were once engaged to me too, don't you remember?" He said honestly.

"Huh? I don't remember getting engaged to you. Are you crazy or something? Stop talking nonsense. It's not funny" Maki stopped moving.

"Our parents agreed to get us married when we were young but since of that tragic accident that your parents had, the agreement was forgotten and your grandfather made an agreement with the Tomohisa instead. My parents died right after your parents did for some reason and you know what my mom's last words were?" Hero asked the shocked Maki.

She shook her head, unable to speak.

"Take care of Maki no matter what happens, that was what she said when we were in Korea so I had to transfer in Japan just to look out for a stupid 17 year old girl who knows nothing about me but did you even care? No, you didn't. You ignored me like you ignored the other guys. And what's worse was that you agreed to get married to Yamaa" Hero talked nonstop.

"I didn't know about this" She finally spoke.

Hero broke away from the hug then turned his back.

"So, now you know why I want you so badly. You can't marry him. You know you can't when you're still engaged to me" He said, not facing her.

"Are you lying again? Or are you telling the truth? I don't know what to believe anymore" Her head spinned for she was totally confused and unsure of what was happening.

"Then believe me, Maki" He turned to face her.

His voice was so trustworthy that she believed in what he said. She knew he was telling the truth this time. She can sense whether it was a lie or not.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maki told everything about what Hero said to Yamapi. Including the fact that she can't marry him because she was also engaged to Hero.

"No, I think I deserve to be with you, don't you think?" Yamapi said seriously.

Hero was standing on the right side of her and Yamapi was standing on the left side of Maki as well.

"Huh? I was first in line, you son of b*tch" Hero argued.

Yamapi grabbed Maki's left hand then dragged her away but Hero got a hold of her other hand then pulled her to the opposite side.

"Hey, that hurts! Stop pulling me! If I were to choose, I would choose none of you" She said honestly which made both of them let go of her.

"No, you have to pick one of us, you hear me" Hero said.

"Take your time and do it quickly, would you" Yamapi sighed.

"I'm getting tired of this silly game" Hero sighed as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 15. Hope you guys liked it. God bless to all of you!