DOUBLE DATE

Fall For You

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Kamenashi Kazuya desu” Kame introduced himself to the girl sitting at his front.

“Erika Toda” The girl smiled.

“Akanishi Jin” Jin introduced himself to the other girl sitting beside Erika.

“Ueto Aya desu” she smiled.

“Then I guess this is the time where I take my leave.” Haru waved.

As soon as Haru left, nobody can predict what happens next.

“Ano…” The girl named Aya tried to start a conversation.

The problem was that the guys were totally absent-minded, not paying any attention to their dates at all.

Jin was looking out the window while Kame was busy scanning Maki’s photos on his cell phone.

The two of them were completely ignoring their dates.

It’s probably because they don’t know how to handle girls except for Maki.

Aya stood up which caught Jin’s attention.

Unexpectedly, the next thing that happened was, Jin receiving a BIG slap from his date.

“Ittai! (Ouch!) What the?!” He immediately got up from shock.

“Gomenasai, (Sorry) for my friend’s sudden behavior.” Erika got up to apologize.

“It’s because slapping has become a habit of hers.” She explained.

With this, Jin got calmer so they all sat back down together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*MEANWHILE…*

“So, where are you guys driving us?” Mao asked sweetly.

Luckily, Maki got a chance to sit with Mao at the back. It’s because she whispered some death threats to Kibum earlier if he doesn’t agree to exchange seats with her.

“Yeah, where are you idiots taking us? It better be somewhere fun!” Maki glanced at the front seats where ‘the two idiots’ were then quickly returned her eyes back to Mao.

“Ano… Inoue-san, can I call you Mao-chan from now on?” Maki asked her directly.

“Sure! I don’t mind at all.” She smiled.

Maki quickly turned her back to Mao after hearing this as she quietly hyperventilated.

Surprisingly, her first step on getting to know Mao better, worked. That is, STEP ONE: GET RID OF ANY FORMALITIES.

Right after she hyperventilated, she heard someone giggling in the front. It was Jae…

Now that he finally realizes the whole situation, he couldn’t help himself but think of some ways to .

Maki glared at him through the mirror then cursed under her breath for she knew that Jae was in control of everything and she can’t even do anything about it since she had to keep her cool in front of Mao.

‘Now it’s time for STEP TWO.’ She decided to just ignore Jae and continue with what she had planned.

"Um, when were you born Mao-chan? May I ask your personal interests? Did you ever have a boyfriend before? What do you think of me? Are you okay with a girl to girl---"

“What do you say we head out to the mall to watch a movie?” Jae interrupted what Maki had to say to Mao.

‘UGH!!!’ Was all Maki thought on her mind. She was about to slap Jae on the head when Mao said,

“Sounds great! What do you think Maki-chan?”

“Um, yeah. That’s fine with me, I guess.” She had no choice but to agree because she didn’t want to see Mao disappointed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*BACK AT JIN AND KAME’S DATE*

The atmosphere was still awkward until now before Haru left them. Like before, Jin and Kame were still not paying any attention to their dates. None of them has said a single word since the ‘slapping incident.’

Just then, Jin spotted his sister, strolling around the mall outside where they were in. This lit up his mood but then, when he saw Maki with Jaejoong and Kibum, his jealousy thermometer burst out like having a very high fever.

***JIN’S POV***

‘WHAT THE F***! WHY IS SHE WANDERING AROUND WITH THOSE KOREANS INSTEAD OF WATCHING TV OR READING THICK BOOKS AT HOME? MAKI DOESN’T REALLY LIKE MALLING SO COULD IT BE THAT… NO WAY!

*IMAGINATION # 1*

LOCATION: BACK AT THEIR HUGE HOUSE.

*Someone knocks at the front door* Maki answers it *Jae and Kibum steps in*

JAE: Alas! We have come to kidnap you, my love! I’m sure that this method of mine will work out this time since your stupid brothers have abandoned you to go out with weirdoes! I call it, ‘JAE’S METHOD OF LOVE FOR MAKI # 1’

MAKI: .....

JAE: Bummie, put her in the truck!

MAKI: ..... (Still weirded out by the situation which left her speechless for the time being)

KIBUM: Hai! (Yes!) But before I do that, let’s hear out what Maki has to say about her current situation. Maki-chan?

MAKI: Um, could somebody cut this weird imagination out?!

*Jin realizes that his IMAGINATION # 1 was too weird so he proceeds to IMAGINATION # 2*

JAE: This is now ‘JAE’S METHOD OF LOVE FOR MAKI # 2’

*Jae and Kibum bursts inside Maki’s house disguised as beer vendors*

KIBUM: Anyong! Today is ‘FREE BEERS DAY!’ Here’s a cup of beer for this lovely lady right here who’s watching TV out of boredom!

MAKI: (‘This is what you call invasion of property, actually.’ She thought quietly.)

JAE: Just one drink and you’ll feel the amazing sensation of my love for--- I mean haha. *clears throat* Just drink it please.

*Maki drinks anyway* ... *Sudden change of atmosphere*

MAKI: Jaejoong oppa! Let’s get married today!

JAE: Okay! I knew that this method of putting love potion in that beer would work out! I’m a genius! *evil laugh*

*END OF IMAGINATION # 2* … *Jin snaps back into reality*

“That must be it! I mean, my first imagination was just too weird that there’s no way it could ever happen.” He said to himself.

“Dude, are you alright? What the hell are you talking about?” Kame interrupted the moment of finalizing the events of his great imagination.

“Cuz, just look outside the window.” He ordered Kame. Jin looked outside again, only to see Jaejoong holding Maki’s hand who in turn, was holding another girl’s hand happily.

Kame gasps. “Why is that Kim dude holding Maki’s hand like they’re a real couple? That’s just not fair! Jin, isn’t that an illegal action which indicates taking advantage of a girl’s hand?” He blabbed.

“Who knows? Maybe it’s got to do with the love potion or something.” Jin thought carefully.

“Huh?” His cousin let out a confused look.

“Ano…” The girl named Erika stood up, carrying her drink on one hand.

Just like before, the next thing that happened was as shocking as the ‘slapping incident’.

*Erika pours her drink on Kame’s head*

“EH?!” The now wet and disappointed Kame stood up with rage.

“I’m also very sorry for my friend’s sudden rude behavior. She just escaped from the mental hospital.” Aya smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's Chapter 22! I hope you guys enjoyed reading it! It may take awhile for me to release the next Chapter since I'll be going elsewhere this week XD Thank you for all of your support up until now. Please don't forget to leave your comments as you drop by to read.