BACK TO TOKYO

Fall For You

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When she woke up the next day, she found Yamapi and Hero staring at her beside her bed.

"You drooled in the pillow" Hero grinned.

"Good morning, Maki. Did you make up your mind?" Yamapi smiled.

"Eh? What's good in the morning? It's a bad morning for me to get to see the both of you smiling so evilly. And no, I haven't made up my mind, now will you two get out of my sight" She rolled her eyes.

"We're not leaving you alone until you choose" Hero said seriously.

"I... I want to go home" She pouted.

"Please stop asking for the impossible" Yamapi said seriously.

"Okay, you two are officially creeping me out. Stop being so serious" She covered herself under the blanket.

"Okay, you can go home" Yamapi said.

"Really?" She went out of the blanket with a huge grin on her face.

"If you choose between the two of us" He grinned evilly.

"Never mind" She went inside the blanket again.

"Maki, don't be childish" The two of them scolded.

"We'll be going out to buy some padlocks, incase if you try to escape" They said which made Maki angry. How can they lock her in?

When they left, Ryo sneaked inside Maki's room.

"Here..." Ryo handed her a plane ticket.

"Eh? What's this for?" She asked, surprised.

"You wanted to go home, right? Well, hurry up and get going since they're not yet home" He said.

"Huh? Is this for real? But why...?" She asked.

"I think that trapping you here is not right so don't get the wrong idea... I'm not doing this for you" He blushed.

"Thanks" She hugged him then started to pack her things.

When she finished packing, Ryo drove her to the airport then waved good bye.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Maki, we're home!" Yamapi yelled when they entered the living room.

Hero knocked on her door but she didn't open up.

"Hey, aren't we going too far? What's the use of locking her in when she's the one locking herself in?" Hero asked Yamapi.

"Yeah, I think we're going too far. Let's just leave her alone for a while" Yamapi suggested then Hero nodded.

They didn't know that by that time, Maki was probably heading back in Tokyo.

***TOKYO***

"I'm dating a girl named, well, I forgot her name but if a girl came looking for me then tell her I'm not home" Haru instructed Jin and Kame.

"Isn't it boring without Maki?" Jin asked. Kame and Haru nodded in agreement.

'DING DONG' the door bell rang.

"It's probably that girl, remember to tell her I'm not home" Haru reminded.

Kame went downstairs then answered the door.

"Haru's not home..." "Kame!" Maki shrieked which made Kame drop his jaw.

"Maki!" He hugged her happily.

"I'm home, cuz" She hugged him back.

"Okay, it's about time to stop hugging" She said after a few minutes had passed.

"I hope I'm not dreaming" He finally broke away from the hug.

"Where have you been? It's been about three weeks" He asked.

"Don't ask questions, I'm tired" She jumped to the couch.

"Okay I won't. Did you run away with Yamapi?" He started asking again which made Maki glare at him.

"Got it. No more questions" He smiled innocently.

"Kame, what's taking you so long?" Jin went down the stairs.

When he saw who was lying down in the couch, he pinched his cheeks to see if he was seeing things or not.

"Nii-chan, what are you doing?" She asked Jin who was slapping his face over and over again.

"This isn't a dream, Jin" Kame smiled.

"I'm sorry, I won't do that sort of thing again. Just don't run away like that ever again" He said, looking down.

"This has nothing to do with the kiss" She sighed.

"What kiss?" Kame asked, confused.

"Nothing, where's Taguchi?" She asked.

"Eh? You know him?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, we met somewhere, now where is he?" She asked.

"In his house" Kame said.

"That guy still owes me" She yawned.

She arrived in Tokyo at night which made her sleepy again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kame covered her with a blanket for she fell asleep on the couch.

"I've decided!" Kame said out loud which made Jin jump a little.

"Huh?" Jin said curiously.

"I won't let her go away ever again" Kame said with a serious face.

"She's not going away and I wouldn't let her do that too" Jin said.

"You like her right? Well, you can't like her if that's the case" Kame sighed.

"Eh? Why?" Jin's expression turned worried at the same time confused.

"It's because I... I like her too" He patted Jin on the shoulder then added, "I won't give her up, Jin"

"Even if she likes someone else, I'll gladly accept that. That's how much I love her. I just lack some realization so I won't confess to her yet because I know that she only sees me as her cousin but I'll take my time. Maybe I'll tell her when I'm ready" Kame said.

"If you knew that I loved her too then why are you saying all of this?" Jin asked.

"I won't hand her over to anyone else, including you. I know I'm selfish but that's how I am when it comes to Maki so I'm telling you, you can't like her" Kame warned.

"If you like her too, then fine but I won't stop liking her just because you told me to. I won't hand her to anyone else, Kame" Jin threatened.

"So, if that's the case then why don't we fight for her fair and square" Kame suggested.

"What are you guys doing? Don't fight because of a girl. It's not right. Who are you guys fighting for anyway?" Haru asked as he went downstairs. He overheard some of their loud conversations but he didn't know who they were talking about.

Jin and Kame turned their gaze to Maki who was sleeping in the couch which made Haru confused.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 16. Hope you guys liked it. Which do you guys prefer anyway? JaeMaki, YaMaki, KaMaki or JinMaki? I still don't know who she's gonna end up with so your suggestions are needed. Thanks and God Bless!