CONFUSION

Fall For You

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He grabbed a chair then dragged it next to Maki's seat. Hero didn't mind Yamapi's actions but he was a little mad by what Yamapi had done. He completely blocked her face from Hero's view.

"Tomohisa san, you can't sit there" The teacher said.

Yamapi pouted his face then he sighed out loud.

"Sensei, I like to sit here. Please allow me!" Yamapi pleaded like an innocent child who gets everything what he wants.

"Fine" Their teacher gave up quicker than what Yamapi thought.

Yamapi turned to face Maki who was still reading her book. He leaned his face to Maki's cheek. She could hear him breathing. It's as if he was going to kiss her on the cheek.

Maki wanted to face the guy but she knew that if she faced him, their lips would probably meet.

"Um, who are you again?" She asked, not looking at him.

"Uh, I'm your boyfriend" He said with a sad look on his face. He was sad because Maki didn't know him at all.

"Yeah, right. And you decided this yourself?" She asked.

"No I didn't. Your grandpa and my dad did" He said calmly. Maki widened her eyes then she finally remembered about what her grandpa had said the day before.

"Seriously? So it's true after all" She scratched her head lightly then she backed away a little bit to avoid feeling Yamapi's breathing.

"Now I get it but who says you can claim me as your girlfriend?" Maki raised her left eyebrow.

"Uh, I'm sorry. I thought I could" He frowned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Maki-chan, is he really your boyfriend?" One of her female classmates asked.

They were now in the cafeteria and Yamapi sat with them in their table. He was following Maki the whole day and damn he was annoying.

Maki, Kanata and Yamapi were sitting in one table. Kame would sit with them if he was present but as usual, he was absent again.

"No, he's not my boyfriend" Maki sighed.

This was the 12th time that someone asked her the same question and she was getting tired of it.

"Um, I was wondering if..." A girl said behind her. Maki was about to say that Tomohisa's not her boyfriend but when she turned around, it was HER.

"There are no more seats available so I was wondering if I could sit here" The girl explained.

Yamapi was about to say NO but Maki quickly covered his mouth. "Um, yeah, sure, no prob" She said nervously.

The girl smiled then sat next to Maki. Her heart was beating really fast but she tried her best to calm down. She didn't want HER to think that she was a weirdo.

Maki didn't touch her food for she was staring at her the whole time. Yamapi was staring at Maki, who was staring at Mao, who was enjoying her food. He looked at Maki then at Mao then back at Maki. 'EH?!' He thought. He didn't understand what Maki was doing. Kanata just smiled when he looked at the now confused Yamapi.

'Oh my God, she's so cute! I never expected that she's this cute when she eats' Maki said in her mind. She was day dreaming again.

The bell rang and it meant that lunch was now over. The girl thanked Maki then walked away with her friends who were waiting for her near the cafeteria exit.

"Kanata, do you know HER name?" Maki whispered to Kanata so that Yamapi won't hear.

"Oh, HER? She's Inoue Mao and she currently doesn't have a boyfriend" Kanata said.

Maki's face lit up when she heard that she doesn't have a boyfriend but she wasn't only smiling at that fact. She was smiling because she already knows her name.

"I thought you knew her name already" Kanata said softly so that Yamapi couldn't hear.

"Yeah I did but I forgot because that was a long time ago"
She said and unfortunately, Yamapi heard her.

"Huh? What are you two talking about? This is so unfair, you wouldn't let me join your whispering activity" He groaned.

"Well, it's none of your business so..." Maki rolled her eyes.

He wasn't really that annoying. It's just that he wanted to join their conversations because he felt left out or out of place. But still, he was nosy.

"Yamaa san could you please out of our conversations" Maki grinned coldly.

"Don't call me Yamaa. It sounds so... formal. Call me YAMAPI" He corrected.

"Whatever. Just get lost already" Maki yawned.

"I can't get lost" He sighed.

"And why not?" Maki glared at the now sighing Yamapi.

"It's because I'm supposed to move to your house so we should walk home together" He grinned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

That's all for Chapter 4. I'm getting sleepy already so I'll just continue it tomorrow. Oyasumi (Good night) guys!