THE FIANCE

Fall For You

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tadaima! (I'm home!)" Maki yelled when she entered the house. Jin followed her from behind.

Their grandfather was sitting in the couch, waiting for them.

"Both of you sit down. I have some great news" Their grandfather said excitedly. He didn't even bother to welcome them home.

"As you two know, I... by the way, where's Haru?" The old man asked when he noticed that Haru wasn't around.

"Uh..." Jin and Maki thought where their brother had gone.

"YO! What's up?" Suddenly, Haru burst in the front door.

"Haruma, where are your manners?" The old man twisted his face.

"On the road, picking up " Haru joked then burst out laughing.

"Haru, sit down" Jin said seriously, embarrassed by what his brother had said.

"Okay fine, is something wrong?" He asked curiously.

"As I was saying," The old man coughed.

"I'm here to tell you something important" Their grandfather repeated.

"I have a business partner who happens to have a son" The old man said seriously.

"Does he have a daughter?" Haru asked.

His grandfather flashed him the look which probably meant shut up.

"I said son, not daughter. Well, we have decided to arrange a marriage" The three of them widened their eyes with curiosity.

"Maki's getting married with Mr. Tomohisa's only son. It's a great opportunity that you should be thankful for"

The three of them dropped their jaws with disbelief. She's getting married when she's only 17. Well, she didn't want to get married but she couldn't argue with his grandpa because he's a really strict person and you don't want to see him get angry. Who knows what he might do.

"Well, that's all. I'll take my leave now" The old man stood up then left them speechless.

"Maki, I never thought that you'd get married one day. It's freaky that you're getting married. I don't like it" Haru said.

Jin stood up after a couple of minutes then went to his room without saying a word.

"Well, when's the wedding?" Haru turned to face Maki.

"I don't know. I think it's still unannounced" She sighed.

"Let's not take this seriously. I mean maybe grandpa was just joking or something" He comforted Maki.

"Yeah, maybe you're right. Let's not take this seriously" She agreed then went to her room to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I couldn't sleep at all" Maki yawned as she and Kanata walked down the hallways of their school.

"What's troubling you all of a sudden? Is it because of HER?" Kanata asked curiously.

"No it's not because of her. It's nothing. Don't mind me" She smiled restlessly.

"Ohayou! (Good morning!)" Kibum greeted when they got inside the classroom.

Maki ignored him then walked up to her seat. Kanata just nodded then followed Maki to sit in his seat.

"How rude" Kibum whispered to Hero.

"I told you she's cold. The type of girl who's mean and full of herself, that's what you call it" Hero said.

He was seated on Maki's left side and Kanata was seated on the other side. Kibum was seated behind Maki. How can she not hear what he said when he's just sitting beside her?

She glared at him for a minute then looked back at her book. It was inconvenient for her to start an argument early in the morning so she just shut and decided to ignore him.

Hero smirked when he saw her glare at him. Kibum just frowned for he was ignored for the first time.

"Everyone, we have another new student who will be joining our class starting today" Their teacher said when she entered the classroom. Everyone went back to their seats then behaved like disciplined children which they're not.

The teacher signaled the new student to come inside then the girls giggled again. It was obvious that the new student was a boy, Maki thought because her female classmates giggled again like what they always do when they see cute guys.

Maki didn't bother to take a peek at the new student for she was concentrating on her book, as usual.

"Ohayou! (Good morning!) I'm Yamaa Tomohisa but please do call me Yamapi. And my girlfriend's right over there" He pointed to where Maki was seated.

"Your name's Maki right?" He asked.

This caught Maki's attention when she heard her name.

"Uh, I don't know you" Maki glanced at Yamapi then she returned her eyes on her book.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Well, that's all for Chapter 3. If you're wondering how Yamapi acts and what he looks like, Just imagine his character in Nobuta wo Produce. He's a little bit weird but at the same time cool.