IT'S A DATE...

Fall For You

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, you know what? I am so freakin' tired of grandpa pressuring me to marry that candy guy. I so hate getting pressured over something that I didn't approve of." Maki talked nonstop.

"You're right sis. You should totally be the one to decide who you want to spend the rest of your life with." Jin agreed.

"It's good you understand me these days." She sighed.

"Of course! Do you know what I'm thinking right now?" Jin thought of something.

"Um, sleep to relieve the stress?"

"No, I'm thinking for a plan." He smiled.

"Hey guys, I was intentionally eavesdropping outside the door when I heard about a plan" Kame entered the room.

"Can you count me in?" He continued to say.

"We haven't even started planning." Jin mumbled to himself while eyeing the smiling Kame.

"Forget about the plan for now. I'm still planning for my confession for tomorrow. You guys wanna help?" Maki thought about tomorrow's BIG event.

"Huh?! You... you like someone?" Jin stuttered.

"Who's the lucky guy?" Haru went inside Jin's room where they all were.

"It's a secret for now." She smiled.

"That is so you. Dudes let's get going, your blind dates are probably waiting for you guys now." Haru said.

"Whoa! You two? Dating?" Maki giggled at the fact.

"Well, it's for a change." Kame stated.

"Eh? But Jin at dating." She recalled the time when she decided to help her friend who requested to meet up with Jin on a date. In the end, it was a complete failure with Jin leaving his date, making her pay for the food that he ate. Apparently, he only showed up because he was hungry. Of course, it was a complete embarrassment to Maki.

"That's why I want to try it again. Maybe this time it'll work. Besides, we're both trying to move on." Jin looked down.

"You two got dumped?!" Maki covered with one hand because of the shock. Never did she heard Kame and Jin getting dumped.

"Sort of" They both answered at the same time.

"Okay, like I said, let's get going." Haru headed out of the room.

"Um, good luck with your... dates" Maki tried to smile.

Jin and Kame exchanged glances then proceeded out of the room. Maki had no idea she was the girl they're both referring to.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With her brothers and cousin out of the house, she felt kind of alone and bored.

"This is stupid! Why am I left here sitting on the couch watching TV when they're out there having fun? This is completely unfair! I'm a guy too! Well, not physically but... I should've asked Haru to find me a date too." She blabbed to herself.

***TELEPHONE RINGS***

MAKI: Moshi Moshi? (Hello?)

UNKNOWN CALLER: Hi! Is this Maki?

MAKI: Yeah. Who's this?

UNKNOWN CALLER: It's Meisa, Maki.

MAKI: You mean, this is a long distance phone call from America?!

MEISA: Uh, no, actually I'm at the Airport right now here in Tokyo but Toma insisted to visit his friend in Okinawa so I had no choice but to come with him. But we'll be back in the evening so you could pick me up at 9pm at the Tokyo Airport. Is that okay with you?

MAKI: Uh, sure. No problem.

MEISA: Thanks! Oh, bye. I have to go. They're calling me.

***HANGS UP***... ***TOOT! TOOT! TOOT!****

"Okay, I'll reserve my questions for later" She sighed.

"Good day, I'm here to pick you up so get dressed" Kibum busted inside the living room where Maki was in.

"Huh?" Confused at what Kibum had said, she let out a confused look on her cute face.

"Jae told me to pick you up for your date and guess what? He said I could tag along with you guys" Kibum smiled happily.

"Huh? What date?" She asked.

"Duh, a date with your future husband. Isn't that great?!" He kept on smiling.

"Yeah right, he's great enough to decide things without my approval so I decline. No thank you." She reached for the TV remote to change the channel.

"Maki-chan, Jae's gonna kill me if you don't come with me" He said as if almost about to cry.

"Don't worry, I promise I'll be there on the day of your funeral. And by the way, your acting is horrible. Cut the drama and please get out." She ignored the look on his face.

"Okay fine, the three of us can enjoy the day without you anyway." He turned away, completely giving up but Maki grabbed his arm faster than what he had imagined.

"You know what? I was getting a little bored of staying at home while my brothers are having fun without me. I guess I could tag along for a little while with you guys." She suddenly changed her mind.

"Wait for me while I get dressed okay?" She said, running upstairs before Kibum could reply.

"Hai! (Yes!)" He smiled happily once more.

After five minutes, Maki went downstairs wearing a loose white T-shirt with a black ed polo and a pair of jeans with black sneakers.

"Eh?" Was all Kibum had to say regarding Maki's outfit.

"Don't you think you're wearing your brother's clothes?" He questioned.

"I always dress up like this so if you got any problem with what I'm wearing then you better leave right away and forget that we ever had this conversation." She violently grabbed his shirt.

"But Jae said you should wear something y." He explained.

"Ew! Your friend is such a disgusting ert and so are you." She released her grip on his shirt.

"C'mon, why don't you try something girl-ish?" He suggested.

"Why don't you try my fist?" She suggested back.

"Never mind. Let's get going." He went out of the house with Maki following him from behind.

"Nice car." Maki commented.

"Thanks! It's a BMW" Kibum smiled.

"What do you think of me? Stupid? Of course I know that." She rolled her eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kibum stopped the car when they arrived at the school.

"Why are we here?" She asked.

"Jae wants to meet you in our classroom." He said.

"Are you kidding? That's in the 3rd floor. Meaning I have to climb the stairs just to meet him?" She frowned.

"Want me to carry you?" He offered.

"No thanks. I can walk from here." She got out of the car then hurried inside the building.

'What kind of guy would want to have a date inside the school?!' Maki thought.

She never really did want to tire herself in any circumstances. For her, getting into a relationship would just tire herself even more. She doesn't even know how to enjoy a date and responding to a guy's feelings is what she doesn't know how to handle the most. Things like these are the results of an inexperienced girl when it comes to love, like Maki.

When she entered her classroom, she realized that it was still the same old room that appears to be completely empty which made Maki feel tricked and being made fun of. She had no time to play hide and seek with him and his methods of pleasing a girl is definitely not qualified to please AKANISHI MAKI.

"That's it! I'm going home! This is not fun at all!" She marched her way back to the parking lot where Kibum was at, talking with KIM JAEJOONG.

"Oi! What makes you think you can fool me huh!!" She shot him an angry look.

"Well, I was thinking you needed some exercise so I made you go up there." He smirked.

"EXERCISE?! Do you think that my body is that weak to climb up and down the stairs?!" Fury took over her.

"Dude, where the hell is your date?" Jae asked Kibum.

"She's on her way." The two of them completely ignored Maki's whining.

"Hey! Are you ignoring me?! Well, if that's the case---"

"Don't worry, babe. We'll get going as soon as Kibum's date arrives." Jae interrupted what she had to say.

"You know what, BABE?! I think the two of you should start dating because I'm sure your friend's date isn't going to make it and so am I because I'm leaving!" She shrieked angrily.

"Is that so? Too bad cause she's here already." Kibum smiled and waved happily behind Maki.

When she turned around, 'OMFG!' was all she could think of to say on her mind. Jaejoong saw her reaction then let out an evil grin but probably not that evil enough for Maki to notice. He was right from the very start.

"Mao-chan! I'm glad you made it!" Kibum exclaimed.

"Sorry for being late!" Mao apologized.

"It's not a big deal at all. Let's get going." Jae got inside the car at the driver's seat.

Everyone got inside the car except for Maki.

"I believe I heard you say you were leaving." Jae grinned at her.

With this, Maki realized something very bad.

‘Could it be that he knows my feelings for Mao?!’ She thought for a second.

“Yeah, as I said, I’m leaving. Gomena (Sorry) demo (but) I can’t join you guys this afternoon. Something else came up.” Change of plans was a good choice for now.

“Eh? Akanishi-san, I think it would be better if you come with us.” Mao smiled.

How could she ever refuse with that smile of hers? There was just no way she could.

“On the other hand, I think I could accompany Inoue-san for a bit then I’ll take my leave after awhile. What I mean to say is that it’s not nice to refuse a girl’s request. If she says so then why not.” She blabbed.

“Okay we get it. Hop in already.” Jae grinned for the third time.

That weird grin of his always made Maki uneasy and uncomfortable.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm very sorry for the very late update. I just got too lazy to update that's all. But I assure you that I will definitely finish 'Fall For You' and all of my other projects if I can get into it. So please continue to support my story. I promise that I'll post Chapter 22 when I'm done typing it because I'm finish with the draft. The next Chapter is about Jin and Kame's date as well as Jae and Maki with Kibum and Mao on their double date! Arigatou Gozaimasu! Comments are a must XD Haha.