G TO G

Fall For You

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ENGLAND?!" Maki shrieked after what Yamapi said. They were now talking in Maki's room where Yamapi was staying.

"Yeah we're supposed to live there after we get married" Yamapi said, holding a lollipop in his hand.

"Eh? You didn't know?" Yamapi asked.

Maki shook her head then sighed.

"What about my brothers? I mean I don't care about them but what about HER?!" Maki hopelessly said.

"Who's HER?" He asked curiously.

"None of your damn business" She stuck her tongue out to him. Yamapi did the same thing.

"You're like a kid you know" She said calmly.

"Hehe, Same goes for you" He giggled.

"Hey since we're getting married and all, why don't we try to do what couples do on their honeymoon?" Yamapi suggested.

"Huh? Are you nuts? Why would I wanna do THAT with you?" She rolled her eyes.

"That's what normal couples do you know and I sort of wanna try it" He said honestly.

"You're a candy eating ert" She stated.

"Sorry to interrupt your chit-chat but Maki, Jin wants to talk to you" Haru snuck his head in the door.

"Uh, okay, I'll see you later, ert" She stood up from the bed then waved once to Yamapi.

When she went into Jin's room, the lights weren't switched on so the room was pitched black.

"Nii-chan, are you here?" Maki asked as she entered the room.

"It's been a while since you last called me that, Maki" Jin's voice said.

She switched on the lights then she found Jin at the corner of the room, looking out the window.

"What did you want to talk about?" Maki asked softly.

"I think it's time to tell you the whole truth" He said, still looking out the window.

"Huh? What truth?" She was getting a little worried now because of Jin's serious voice which made her uncomfortable.

Jin walked up to her, closer and closer which made Maki step backwards. When Maki bumped into the wall, he pinned her against the wall.

"Nii-chan, what's the matter?" She asked nervously.

"I don't like you calling me that and I DON'T LIKE YOU either, it's because I love you" He said seriously.

"Yeah, I love you too, you know that" Maki looked in Jin's eyes.

"No, I mean I love you more than just a sister" He bit his lower lip.

"Eh? Demo (But) you can't do that, we're siblings" She said confusingly.

"That's what you think but that's not the real thing, it's all just a big fat lie" He said.

"Our mom couldn't give birth so that's why she and dad decided to adopt, in short, we're NOT RELATED" He said. Seeing Maki's confused expression, he pressed his lips against hers but Maki immediately pulled away.

"But, it doesn't feel right. I only see you as a brother nothing more than just that" She explained.

"I'm about to change your mind" He whispered in Maki's ear then walked out of the room.

"Whoa, first my best friend and then my brother?! This is just . How come guys walk away after they kiss you? I would never do that to Mao, if only I could kiss her" She said to herself when Jin got out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm staying over, okay" Maki said.

"Yay, Maki's sleeping over!" Meisa cheered.

"I couldn't bear the atmosphere there anyway" She sighed.

"You wouldn't mind to sleep with me right?" Meisa asked shyly.

"Yah, sure, I just need a place to sleep after all" She said.

She touched her lips then remembered Kanata's kiss then Jin's kiss.

"Ne, Maki-chan, you seldom talk to me now a days. That's kinda hard for me you know. I began to miss you every day and it's tiring to think of you" She said.

"Then don't think of me. Hey, where's Toma? I haven't seen him for a while now. Don't tell me he's with..." "Yeah, he's with Mao-chan" Meisa interrupted.

Maki looked down then sighed.

"Eh? What's with the loud sigh? Don't tell me you like my brother?!" Meisa asked.

"Huh? Why would I like him? No, I don't, I like someone else" She said.

"Eh? Honto? (Really) Dare? (Who?)" She asked with a sad look in her face.

Maki glanced at her then smiled. "Meisa, don't be sad, I like you too it's just that I like someone else more" She explained.

"I see but do you really mean it?" She asked.

"Hai! (Yes)" She smiled.

Not very long ago, well, three years ago to be exact, before Meisa and Toma left for America, Meisa confessed to Maki. She promised that she will not like someone else besides her and when she says I like you, she means it. Maki tried to get her a boyfriend but she was very cold to other people especially guys except for Maki and her brother.

"But we promised each other remember? I thought you will only like me?" Meisa asked.

"Gome (Sorry) Meisa-chan, but I think I broke the promise" She looked down again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Listen, I don't want you seeing Mao anymore, you got that?" Maki warned Toma when he got home late that night.

"Huh? Doshte? (Why?)" He asked, confused.

"I... I like... her... more than anyone else so I'm begging you" She said seriously.

"Eh?! So the rumors were true, you're a lesbian" Toma covered his mouth.

"Liking the same gender doesn't mean that I'm a lesbo. I think it's normal" She said.

"Well, um, I don't know what to say. I don't really like her like that" He said.

"Huh? What do you mean by DON'T LIKE HER? You two were dating before you left for America, how can you not like her?" She asked.

"Dating? Says who? We never dated, not once. I only see her as a friend, nothing more" He explained.

"But..." "You can have her. I understand how you feel. You must be really jealous of me. Trust me, I don't like her" Toma patted her head.

Maki smiled then thanked Toma who was also smiling.

"But why were you with her today?" She began to ask again.

"Oh, I told her that I don't like her, that's all" He said calmly.

Maki slapped him in the face for some reason.

"Ow, why did you do that?" Toma rubbed his face.

"How could you dump a girl like that? Have you not have any guilt? You're the worst! I wonder how she is feeling right now. I bet she's really hurt" Maki scolded.

"But didn't you want me to say that to her? Why are you scolding me?" Toma grabbed her hand.

"Let go!" She angrily said.

"You deserve some spanking too" Toma grabbed her other hand, now he was holding both hands.

"I just love teasing you" He smirked then let go of her hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for Chapter 10. Yes, you got that right, Maki misunderstood Toma and Mao's relationship but Mao did like him it's just that he liked someone else... Well, thanks for reading! God Bless! Please leave a comment! Oh, and G to G means GIRL TO GIRL for those who don't know...