NEW STUDENTS

Fall For You

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She stared at HER from across her table as SHE laughed with her friends. It was now lunch time the next day and her mind was completely far away. She was day dreaming again then smiled to herself secretly.

Kanata and Kame stared at her suspiciously. Maki was smiling for no reason at all. Kame thought that she was crazy but Kanata completely understood what his best friend was smiling about. Every time that SHE was around, Maki would start day dreaming and smile for no reason.

"Maki, are you alright?" Kame asked.

It was unusual for Kame to attend school because he doesn't attend his classes that much and Maki was wondering why he went to school today.

"I'm fine" Maki said, not leaving her eyes on her.

Kame followed her gaze then he realized something weird.

"Do you like her or something?" Kame asked curiously.

"Like who?" She quickly turned her gaze to Kame.

"The girl you were staring at a while ago" He said.

"What? Like her? A girl? Are you nuts? I'm not a lesbian" She lied.

Well, she wasn't a lesbian. Maybe she just admired HER a lot. If only she realized that she really likes HER a lot. But she keeps on lying to herself.

"So that's why you don't date guys" Kame nodded his head.

"What are you talking about? You've got it all wrong. I... I don't like anybody and I don't date for some reason" She stuttered.

Kame smiled sheepishly. "It's okay, I completely understand. But wouldn't it be great if I tell everyone that you're a..."

"Kame, you've got it all wrong. She's not a lesbian and she dated before. Didn't she tell you that?" Kanata cut off his sentence. He knew he had to cover up his best friend.

"Eh?! DATED? WHO?" Kame asked, surprised.

Maki sighed a sigh of relief then she smiled at Kanata.

"It's a secret" Maki grinned. It was obviously a lie. She hated dating and she would never date anyone except for HER.

"Wait, let me get this straight. Did you date a guy or a girl?" Kame continued to ask.

"Of course it's a guy. What do you expect? A girl to girl relationship?" Maki rolled her eyes. She was now getting irritated. She hoped Kame didn't come to school at all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks for covering me up back there" Maki smiled at Kanata when they got back to their classroom.

"No problem. By the way, what do you plan to do? Are you going to confess to her or something?" Her best friend asked.

"Confess? She's just going to dump me. By the way, YOU KNEW? Since when?" Maki asked nervously.

"Duh! I'm your best friend. How can I not know?" He sighed.

When the teacher got inside the classroom, Maki grabbed a book from her bag then she started reading.

"Okay class, today we have two new students. They were just enrolled today so please help me welcome them" Their teacher explained.

"Are they girls?" A guy asked.

"No, they're both guys and they're from Korea" The teacher said.

The guys sighed loudly while the girls giggled. Maki wasn't listening but she was sure that she was now in Chapter 5 of her book.

When the two guys entered the classroom, the girls giggled louder which made Maki felt disturbed by the noise as she was concentrating in her book. She lowered her book from her face then peeked at the two new students who were pretty hot according to her classmates but for her, they were like pieces of .

"I'm Kim Kibum, nice to meet all of you!" The other guy introduced.

'Kibum? What kind of name is that?' Maki controlled her laughter.

"I'm Kim JaeJoong but you can call me Hero" The other guy said coldly.

"Hey aren't you guys from Super Junior and DBSK?" One of the girls shrieked then the others shrieked as well.

"Yeah, we are" They admitted.

"Ahhh!" The girls rushed to them as they crowded around them.

"Can I have your autograph?" The girls continued to ask.

'Noisy' Maki shook her head as she continued to read her book.

Suddenly, Jin entered the classroom and everyone went silent. He looked like a gangster because he was wearing black. Maki smiled happily because she was able to read her book because of the incredible silence but she was unaware of Jin's presence.

He walked up to her table then patted her shoulder.

"What?" Maki looked up and he saw her brother.

"Grandpa's home. He said he wanted to talk about something important" Jin said. The whole class listened to their loud conversation and began to whisper stuff.

Maki packed her belongings then got up. "See you tomorrow, Kanata" She told her best friend who just nodded.

Kibum and Hero stared at her and wondered the same thing. 'Who is this girl? She looks pretty cold' they said in their minds.

Maki glanced at them before she left their classroom and saw Hero and Kibum staring at her suspiciously.

"Maki, that was rude. You didn't ask permission to leave the classroom and you only bid farewell to Kanata. No wonder others think that you two have a relationship" Jin said.

"So? What if we do? It's none of their business" She said coldly. She knew something was up. Her grandfather only visits when there's something important.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

That's all for Chapter 2. By cold, Hero meant to describe Maki as snobbish or something like that. I'm gonna update as soon as possible. Thank you for reading.