DANCE FLOOR

Fall For You

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maki fell asleep as soon as the guys left her room. It was loud outside because of the loud music that was playing downstairs. The guys had a party with a lot of people even though it was already late but most of the Johnny's Entertainment guys were there. She was awoken by noisy shouts coming from downstairs at 10 pm and so she decided to check it out.

She grabbed a blue shirt then wore her shorts then went downstairs. At the moment, she was amazed by the so many people dancing to the beat of the music and by some couple who were making out.

She scanned the room for her brother then she saw him talking with some girl that wasn't her type. I mean Mao was her type anyway. Then she scanned the room for Kame if he was there only to find him dancing on the dance floor.

Then she saw Taguchi flirting with some girl, whispering something to her then the girl smiled from across the room. The guy loves to flirt around. She knew she couldn't disturb them for they were busy at the moment so she decided to head back but someone covered her eyes from behind.

"Stop screwing around" She tried to remove the hands that covered her eyes.

"Get your hands off of me or you die" She threatened which made the person remove his hands.

"Sheesh, you get mad easily don't you" Ryo said.

"Why the hell are you here, homo?" She asked as she turned around to face the guy.

"I'm a JE guy anyway so I got invited" He stared at her for she was scanning the room again.

"I thought you were in England" She said, still scanning the room.

"Pi's here, you wanna talk to him?" He said.

"! He is? That's annoying but does he have a lollipop? I feel like eating one right now" Maki craved for some candies.

"I don't know, I'll go ask him" He went to search for Yamapi.

"Um, excuse me miss, wanna dance?" A guy asked when Ryo left.

"No thanks. I hate dancing" She replied coldly.

"Please?! Just for a while!" The guy pleaded then was about to kneel down but Maki grabbed his arm then dragged him to the dance floor as a sign of accepting his offer.

"Arigatou! Ore wa Matsumoto Jun desu and you are?" The guy introduced.

"Um, Akanishi Maki desu" She said calmly.

The two of them started dancing then Jun held Maki's waist as they were dancing with the music.

"Whoa, who's that chick? She looks hot" Ryo's friends asked him, pointing at Maki.

"Oh that's Maki, Pi's..." Ryo paused when he saw Maki dancing with Matsumoto Jun. She looked so hot as she danced so cool. Most of the guy's attention was on her. Yes, she was a good dancer but she didn't like dancing that much.

Yamapi saw Maki dancing with some other guy and so did Kame and Taguchi and they felt like punching someone right now.

When Maki decided to stop dancing, Jun led her to take a seat in a corner.

"Tegoshi Yuya desu" A guy appeared in front of them.

"Ano, will you dance with me please?" He offered.

"I'm sorry but I'm freakin' tired right now so maybe some other time" She refused.

Tegoshi nodded then sat down with them. The three of them were chatting about Maki's favorites but she refused to answer them.

"Ano, do you have a boyfriend?" Jun asked.

Before Maki could answer, Haru grabbed her then dragged her upstairs.

"How many guys have you been dancing with already?" He asked seriously.

"Um, one" She answered honestly.

Haru dragged her to his room then threw her in the bed.

"Ano, nii-chan, have you been drinking?" Maki smelled the beer from Haru's mouth.

He got on top of her then started kissing her in the neck.

"Ni...nii-chan, stop, you're drunk" She tried to move but Haru's grip were too strong for her.

He started to kiss her in the lips then he tried to remove her shirt.

"Haru! This is ! Snap out of it! I'm your sister! You're not supposed to do this" She shrieked but he didn't listen.

Suddenly, the door banged open then Jin saw what they were doing.

"Jin, help me!" She pleaded.

Jin charged at Haru then punched him on the face, causing him to faint on the floor.

"You didn't have to punch him. He didn't know what he was doing because he was drunk" She explained.

"Are you okay? I was on my way to the bathroom when I heard you screaming, so I..." He looked down.

"Does Haru like you too?" He asked, still looking down.

"Huh? No he doesn't like me. He was just drunk that's all" She looked down too.

"Um, about what I said a long time ago, you can just forget about it. I realized that even though we're not really related by blood, it's weird for us to be together. I mean, you said that you only see me as brother so I accept it but I'm still here for you if you ever need me" He glanced at Maki then said, "I need to go to the bathroom" Then ran out of the room.

She thought about what Jin said then felt guilty. Somehow, she knew that Jin was unhappy because of her and she wanted to say sorry.

When Jin went inside the bathroom, his tears fell and before he knew it, he started crying.

"Idiot! Why the hell am I crying?" His tears continued to fall down.

"Nii-chan, are you still there? Open up" Maki's voice was heard behind the door.

', I can't let her see that I'm crying!' He thought then wiped his wet eyes.

"What is it?" He opened the door then saw Maki staring at him. She then hugged him which made Jin hug back.

"I'm sorry, let me hug you for a while" She hugged her brother who was hugging her tight.

"I don't mind even if it takes forever..." He smiled with his arms wrapped around his sister, the girl whom he only loved.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's a bit short but anyway, here's Chapter 18. Matsumoto Jun & Tegoshi Yuya made a cameo in here. I hope you guys liked it and please leave a comment.