ENGLAND

Fall For You

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Maki woke up the next day, she wasn't in Meisa's room anymore. She scanned the room over and over again only to find that she was in a different unfamiliar room.

"Huh? Where am I?" Maki scratched her head.

A guy entered the room, holding a lollipop in his hand.

"Glad to see you're awake" Yamapi grinned.

"Yamapi, what's the meaning of this? Where am I?" Maki asked worriedly.

"Well, we're in England" Yamapi said softly.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" She screamed.

"You didn't even woke up when I took you in the airport and it's been two days now. You're such a sleeper" He chuckled.

"Why are we here?" She continued to ask.

"Well, mom said to take you with me to England for a couple of weeks until the wedding. How bothersome, I had to give up my career back in Tokyo just for this" He sighed.

"I should be the one saying that. My brothers should be very worried by now. Also Meisa, Kanata, Toma, Kame and well SHE probably doesn't care about me" She thought about Mao.

"We'll be staying here for the rest of our lives" He said disappointedly.

"Don't say that! I don't want to think about it! I don't want to marry you either!" She shrieked.

Yamapi sighed again and said, “I see" then went out of the room.

Maki looked out the window and true enough, she saw a different place that she had never seen before.

"Eh?! We're in the middle of a forest?!" She said in surprise.

"I want to go home!" She got up then went out of the room.

"Yamapi! I want to go home now!" Maki stubbornly said.

"I'm sorry but you can't go back. My parents would get angry too. This is also against my will just like being prohibited to eat sweets but we can't do anything about it" He explained.

"But you're still eating sweets secretly so that means we can still do something about it" She argued.

"I know how you feel right now Maki, but we really can't do anything. It's hard being separated to the ones you love and your friends but nothing can be done, I repeat, nothing" He looked down on the floor.

Maki stopped arguing with him then ran outside the house which leads to the forest.

She continued to run, and run and run until she realized that she was now lost in the deep forest.

"Nii-chan! Tasukete! (Help me!) I'm lost" She sat in the cold forest ground.

"I really hate crying but when I think about all of them whom I left behind just like that, I...I just... I just can't help but..." Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"No one's gonna come for me anymore" She cried louder.

Before she knew it, a pair of warm hands was wrapped around her.

"Don't cry. I'm here for you. I'm so sorry" Yamapi hugged her tight.

She continued to cry in his arms then fell asleep while crying after a couple of minutes.

***AFTER A COUPLE OF DAYS***

Maki never came out of her room. She just slept the entire week which made Yamapi worry. He took care of her because she got very, very sick. She continued to have high fevers maybe because she was homesick.

"Cheer up, Maki. You should go out sometime to explore the place. It's really great especially when you go to the city. There are many people there" He tried to convince her to get out of the house.

"Okay, get up, I'm buying you ice-cream" She smiled weakly when she looked at Yamapi who was looking very sad.

Yamapi's face lit up then followed Maki downstairs.

They walked all the way to the city which took about 30 minutes.

They explored the place for a while then went inside an ice-cream shop.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***BACK IN TOKYO***

"A week has passed since Maki disappeared. Yamapi disappeared too. Maybe they both ran away with each other" Haru sat in Jin's bed.

"That's impossible. Maki would never run away with that guy unless she was kidnapped" Jin said.

"Hey, don't think negatively. I'm sure she's just off somewhere. Maybe she went to a faraway place to think it all over" Kame said.

The three guys were now in Jin's room, chatting.

"She should have left a message or something. Now she's making us worried. I'm supposed to take care of her but I'm a completely useless guy" Jin sighed.

"Didn't you say the wedding's next month? Maybe the two of them married in another place" Kame said.

"Without me getting invited? No way" Haru lied down the bed.

"I already had a plan to stop the wedding but I guess it's all useless now" Jin looked down.

***IN SCHOOL***

"Have you heard that Maki-chan and Tomohisa-kun disappeared? They have been absent for a week now" A bunch of girls chatted noisily inside the classroom.

Hero and Kibum listened to their loud conversations including Kanata.

"Aw, too bad Maki missed the school festival. I wanted to spend it with her though it was fun but it would be more fun if she was there" Kibum sighed.

"Huh? Does this mean that you like her?" Hero asked curiously.

"No, silly. I only wanted to make good friends with a girl like her even though she's not that much of a girl" Kibum thought about the rumors about Maki being a lesbian.

Hero just nodded then his phone rang.

'I SAID YOU GOT THE WRONG NUMBER
YOU GOT THE WRONG NUMBER
I'M SORRY YOU GOT THE WRONG NUMBER
SO DON'T CALL ME NO MORE'

"Nice ringtone" Kibum commented.

Hero answered his phone, it was his manager.

"Eh?! As in tomorrow? Really? Okay, bye" Hero grinned then ended the call.

"What did he say?" Kibum asked curiously.

"Well, he said that my band, DBSK is going to have a concert in England. Isn't that awesome?" Hero smiled.

"Yeah, I guess it is" Kibum smiled back.

***LUNCH TIME***

"Ne, I haven't seen Maki for a while. Where is she?" Mao asked Kanata who was sitting alone because Maki and Yamapi weren’t there.

"Um, that I don't know" He smiled to himself for he thought about Maki. He knew she would be really happy if she knew that Mao was somehow worried about her. If only she was there.

***MEISA'S HOUSE***

"Where is she anyway? When I woke up, she wasn't there anymore. I wonder if something happened to her. I even asked her brothers where she had gone but they too did not know." Meisa said.

"Don't worry, maybe she had something important to do so you don't have to call the police, Meisa. You're overreacting" Toma scolded.

"I'm not! I'm just worried that's all! I miss her already" She sighed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***ENGLAND***

Yamapi was his ice-cream like a little boy and with this, he got chocolate all over his face.

"Oi, slow down. There's still plenty of ice-cream for you to eat so don't rush" Maki scolded. She got a tissue then wiped the chocolate from his face.

Yamapi continued to eat the ice-cream then got another one as soon as he finished the one he was eating.

Maki just smiled, seeing Yamapi so cheerfully eating an ice-cream then she suddenly thought about Mao.

'How is she doing? I wanted to comfort her after hearing what Toma had done but now I simply couldn't. I hope she's fine' She thought. Mao just suddenly pops out of her mind before she could realize it.

When they finished eating, they decide to buy some groceries and food.

"I'll be the one to buy so you just wait here okay. You're not yet feeling well but I promise I'll be back soon" Yamapi waved.

Maki waited in a bench. But soon she got bored so she wandered around.

"Sugoi! (Awesome!) This place has a lot of wonderful places!" She said as she looked around, not minding where she was walking.

"Ouch! Watch where you're..." A guy said when Maki bumped into his chest.

He stared at Maki for a while who landed on the ground then immediately got up.

"You watch where you're going, stupid" Maki said angrily then was about to walk away when the guy caught her arm.

"Wait, you dropped your lollipop" The guy handed the lollipop to Maki.

"It's okay, you can have it" Maki remembered that Yamapi gave her a lollipop when they got out of the ice-cream shop then she shoved away the guy's hand and hurriedly went back to where she was asked to wait.

"What an interesting person" The guy looked at the lollipop then smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for Chapter 11. I hoped you liked it. Oh, and Hero's ringtone is one of DBSK's song titled wrong number. I added it because I like the song very much. Hehe. Thanks for reading and God Bless!