Chapter 9 : The Story Of My Life.

mianhae oppa, saranghaeyo.

Eun Mii POV

" What are we doing here ? " asked Doojoon.

" We're here for something. Something that I promised to tell you. " I replied while I stared at the logo of the club.

" In the club ? Its noisy. We should go somewhere else. I'll get moobed too. " said Doojoon.

" Aniyo, lets go inside. You'll not get moobed. " I said while pulling Doojoon's shirt and dragging him inside the club.

" Eonni, annyeong. " I greeted to an old friend of mine.

" Oh, annyeong Mikki-ssi. What brings you here ? " greeted my friend.

" Eonni ? " curious Doojoo.

" Ah, she's my old friend. I used to work here last 3years during summer. " I explained.

" Eonni, can I get that V.I.P side of the corner there ? " I asked.

" Is he your namjachingu ? Ah, nae. " she replied.

" Aniyo, he's just a chingu. Kamsahamnida. Will pay you up later. " I smiled.

" You don;'t have to pay because Mr.Choi is greatful that his club still on top because of your music. " told my friend.

We went to the V.I.P side at the corner, sat there and ordered two bottle of soda. Couldn't believe that they's still using the club music I made. Even the club is renovated. I do missed working but thats just how I tried so hard to forget about something and I do change alot.

" You used to work here ? As what ? Stripper ? " asked Doojoon.

" Yah ! This club don't have any stripper. Pbabo. " I replied and hitting his arm.

" So.. you wor- " Doojoon trying to said something but I cut his words.

" I used to worked here. This is where my life change. I worked here after a year I moved to Seoul from Japan. My dad was a Japanese while my mom is a Korean. I've been in a 4years relationship with a model when I was in Tokyo. He seems so nice and kind but I've been living with his sweetest lies and end up hurt by his ugly truth. He begged for me to stay but I won't look back. Its been a rough time for me. But even worst after breaking up with him because my dad's work partner wanted to put down my dad's position as a chairman. My dad refused it because my dad wanted my brother to took his positon. My dad was so worried about his family so my dad asked ahjumma which was our neighbour to let me, my mom and my brother to lived there for the time being. My brother refused because he wanted to be besides my dad. My dad said that he'll be fine and wanted us to made ajuhmma's house's surroundings to be like no one lives there. We locked our selves for a month even going out we had to disguise for our own safety. Until came the nightmare, my dad and my brother was murdered in the middle of the night. I watched what happened... and couldn't believe that I lost them. I reported to the police, the bad guys was arrested and they were under Black Eagle which my dad's partner had signed partnership with. After a month that happened, we thanked ajuhmma for letting us lived there and we decided to moved to Seoul to live new life. I think... the Black Eagle still exist and I'm afraid they spreaded here. Maybe, just maybe... Hyuna's parents was in trouble... " I told him everything.

Doojoon was speechless and he felt sorry for me, for my lost. I just smiled and started to relieve my mind by enjoying the music.

" So.. you work here as ? " asked Doojoon.

" Worked here as a barista and sometimes as the DJ. " I replied.

" Ahh... about the Black Eagle, why are so sure that they're still exist ? " he asked again.

" Because this lately, Hyuna's parents always asked me to look after their daughter when going out. And I promise them too. " I answered.

" What's the name of your ex- " I cut him off.

" Don't ever try to ask that stupid question if you don't want a sarcastic answer, arasseo ? " I said while staring deep in his eyes.

He nodded while biting his lips. And he's asking another question, again. He's so full of curiosity.

" About your dad and your br- " I cut him off again.

" I don't want to talk about it. Its not fun to deal with stupid flashbacks. Lets go now~ we're going somewhere else. " I said and stood up.

He finished up his soda and stood up. I waved to my old friend and went out. Doojoon is wearing a cap and shades. I took off his cap and shades, he tried to hide himself behind but I dragged him out and walk away because the crowds is getting well you know, getting ready to moobed him. We stopped at my favourite restaurant and went in immedietly.

" You dragged me the whole way ??? Whats wrong with you ? " asked Doojoon.

" Aish.. You walked too slow. Do you want to get moobed ? And I know that you're not comfortable with your disguise. " I replied.

" A-a-aniyo.. " he stuttered.

" Ajummoni, set number 1 please. And take away set number 2. Kamsahamnida. " I ordered.

" Nae~ " said the waitress.

" Yah, who's going to pay all of that ? " asked Doojoon.

" You. " I said with my-boring-face.

" Y-y-yah... Aish.. " annoyed Doojoon.

" Ahh, jjinjia. I'll pay up. " I said.

" Here's your order. " said the waitress.

" Ah, ajummoni, the take away orders, can you deliver it to this address ? " I asked.

" Keorochi~ kekeke. Anything for you Mikki-ssi. " replied the waitress.

" She knows you ? " asked Doojoon while his mouth is full.

" Nae, I always eat here. " I replied.

After we enjoying our meal, we stood up and went to the counter. Doojoon's curious because I didn't bring my wallet.

" Your bills is 55won. " said the cashier.

" Ah eonni, may I borrow you laptop for a while ? " I asked.

The cashier borrow me her laptop. I work on the laptop and went to their restaurant bank account. Then I transfered my mom's money to their account.

" How much is the wireless here ? " I asked.

" Ah, are you paying your bills through your account ? Since you always eat and buy food here, you don't have to pay for the wireless. " the cashier smiled.

" Kamsahamnida for borrowing me your laptop eonni. " I thanked her.

" Nae~ and here's your change. " said the cashier while lending me the change.

We went out and walked down the street. Its almost 9 so I bring him to the building where Hyuna and I used to hangout after eating at the restaurant. I wanted to show him how beautiful Seoul is during the night. I didn't use the elevator instead using the stairs. Doojoon is complaining while walking up the stairs but I just ignore him and soon we reached on the top of the building. The wind blows just fine and its refreshing.

" Aigoo~ what kind of namja are you ? You kept on complaining while climbing up the stairs just now. So annoying. " I said while enjoying the view.

" Yah ! You're the one who is annoying. There's an elevator, why don't you just use that ? Aish. " annoyed Doojoon.

" You should be greatful because you felt how its difficult to climbed up the stairs of 13 stories building unlike me, I have to walk out carefully to change from what had happened. From what I see in front of my eyes before. Thats even... hurt.. " I sighed.

Eventhough its summer, but the night temperature falls and the wind blew chilly. I see Doojoon is shivering so took out my jacket out of my bag and wrap it around him.

" K-kam-kamsahamnida.. " he said.

" Nae.. You're and idol and I know how hard it is for you to go out like this. Now you know who I am, why I'm different, why I rarely laughed and smiled. You know my certain places where I calm chill myself up and where the place that I could smile because I wished my life would be beautiful like it. My life isn't beautiful as this night view.. " I sighed.

" Lets go home now, nae ? " I smiled.

So we went down by the elevator and took a taxi to sent us home.

 

hope you enjoying reading this eventhough for me its no fun :/ huhu. will update again for the next chapter ^^

 

do subscribes and bomb me with your supporting and your point of views comments.
 
║▌│█│║▌║││██║▌║▌▌
✔ Official Fanfic Story by MiaJasper ®