Chapter 4 : Became Friends.

mianhae oppa, saranghaeyo.

Its weekend, for sure everyone are up to something. Eun Mii and her bestfriend might going somewhere or just chill out at the park. How about the Beast boys ? Probaly they're busy with performance since its the only day they're free or might be different for this time.

Dongwoon POV

Aigoo~ so boring this weekend but what's fun is that we don't have any schedule because of school. kekeke. But why so boring today ? Junhyung-ss is busy with his laptop, Doojoon and Yoseob-ssi are having fun playing video games, Hyunseung-ssi is enjoying his sleep while Gikwang-ssi busy cleaning his room. I'm bored here, hmm maybe I should go out going where ever I like but I hate disguising ! Aish. I should just go out, yeah go out and have fun.

" Doojoon-ssi, I'm going out for a while. Will be back before dinner. " I said while wearing my shoes.

" Nae ? Arasseo arasseo. Then you can go buy us food for dinner later. Kekeke. " he replied.

This is what I hate, going out but the members also had the chance asking me to buy food for dinner or other stuff. Should've said that I'm going for a jogg.

" Mworago ? Waeyo you guys always being like this. Even if I'm not going out, you guys always asked me to do it. Aish. " I said, annoyed.

" Because you're the maknae, that shows how we treat you as the youngest. Kekeke ! " Yoseob said and mehrong.

" Doojoon-ssi, lend me money because I know you guys will text me up with several foods that's hard to get. " I demanded.

" Just take 30dollar in my wallet that will be enough because I'm sure you can add up with yours. Kekeke ! " he said.

After all of the conversation and taking 30dollar, I went out in disguise. So frustrating. I made plan to go to the zoo first then to the market to buy foods. Hope I have a blast today.

Eun Mii POV

Its noon already and I just woke up. I went downstairs and straight to the kitchen. I see my mom's cooking for lunch. Its weekend, usually I do something that would fulfill my days but today.. my mind is so empty even I can't think of anything what would I do.

" Aigoo~ my daughter just woke up this noon. Kekeke. Look at you honey, you don't even care that you're still in your pyjama outfit and that messy hair. Kekeke. " my mom giggled.

" Nae eomma, I just had a feeling that today will be so boring. " I replied still half asleep.

" Aigoo~ you can go out with Hyuna-ssi. I won't be home bacause I have to go to work. " she said.

" Hmm, will text her later. " I replied, lazily.

" Here eat your lunch then take your shower. Better plan what you're going to do today. " she demanded.

After lunch, I went to my room and sit by the window enjoying the view and my soda. I take my phone to text Hyuna-ssi through me2day to ask what she's going to do today.

Eun Mii - Annyeong Hyuna-ssi ^^ what you're up to ?

* beep *

Hyuna - Annyeong ^^ kekeke. Ahh, nothing just boredom. :c

Eun Mii - Same goes to me. Hmm, do you have any plans for today ?

* beep *

Hyuna - Hmm, how about we go to the zoo today ? My parents will out later because they had office function.

Eun Mii - Thats sound kind a fun. My eomma also, she's working today.

* beep *

Hyuna - Nae ! Then after that maybe we can go to the market, kekeke you know how much I like fish stick. ^^

Eun Mii - Alright then, I'll go get ready. Will text you up when I reached in front of your house ^^ see ya !

* beep *

Hyuna - Nae ! ^^

So we had plan for today. Hope it will be fun. I have to go shower now kekeke. Don't want Hyuna-ssi to wait for so long.

Dongwoon POV

Aigoo~ so boring walking down the street with no partner to talk with. Its annoying that people staring at me like I'm a total stranger. Why can't one of the member interested to come along ? They're no fun. Where I should be going again ? Ah, yeah going to the zoo. Hmm should I take the bus or the taxi ? Nevermind, it will be better just walk than wasting money paying the coast of the destination. Why does going to the zoo taking so long  ? Am I lost ? This can't be. I'll reached there soon. Hope so.

Hyuna POV

Hmm what should I wear today ? Dress with highheels or skinny jeans, baggy clothes and converse shoe ? Aniyo, I'll wear this checker shirt with black skinny and converse shoe.

* beep *

Omo ! She's here already ? Aigoo~ I must be thinking too long what to wear. 

Eun Mii - Hyuna-ssi, I'm in front of your house. ^^ kekeke.

Hyuna - Jakkamanyo ! I haven't done yet. Can you wait a little ? Mianhaeyo.

* beep *

Eun Mii - Nae ? You haven't done yet ? What took you so long ? Arasseo, I'll wait you a little more. (:

Ppali ppali ! Let me just put this foundation, eyeliner and lipgloss. Going to bring my coat, wallet and my phone only. After that I rushed downstairs and open the front door. I saw Eun Mii sitting at the bench while I put on my shoes. Then we went off walking down the street.

" Mianhae Eun Mii-ssi, I took so long to think what to wear. Kekeke thats why I haven't done yet when you're already outside my house. " I explained.

" Nae, gwenchanayo. Kekeke. " she giggled.

While walking, we talk and laugh alot so that it doesn't make us feel too long to get to the zoo.

Dongwoon POV

Finally ! I'm here at the zoo. So many people here, having fun with family who bringing their kids, hangout with friends and also couples having a good time together. Well, I'm all by myself. But not to worry, I'll be having fun. More fun if I don't have to disguise. I walked around the zoo, looking at the animals. I'm excited when I see the cute baby pandas. Kekeke. Then I felt thirsty, so I went to the cafe to buy me a cup of latte slush. After ordering, I wait for my latte slush standing in line also need to pay. I feel kind a weird because I could feel somebody standing in the secondline would be somebody I knew. And yes ! Its was Eun Mii and Hyuna-ssi. I gasped and hope they didn't recognize me.

Eun Mii POV

As we get there, Hyuna told me that we should enjoy walking in the zoo with something to drink. So I agreed and went to the cafe waiting in front of the second cashier. While waiting, I feel the person next to me is somebody I knew. I look at him from top to bottom and could hear that he just gasped. I turn back to the front and smile. Kekeke. Its Dongwoon-ssi in disguise.

" Hyuna-ssi, its Dongwoon standing here. " I whispered while pointing at Dongwoon. " Kekeke, he's in disguise. " I added.

" Nae ? " she's shcked.

" Shh, just pretend that we didn't know him. kekeke. " I whispered again.

Hyuna nodded and giggled. After we had our drinks, we decided to follow Dongwoon until he stopped in front of the tiger's cage. It seems that not many people here, I decided to greet him.

" Annyeong Dongwoon-ssi. " I greeted.

" Nae, annyeong. Kekeke. " Hyuna greeted as well and wave to him.

Dongwoon gasped and said,  " How do you guys know that it was me ? "

" Kekeke. How ? Look at your watch. You always wore that to school. Also your shoes. " I replied.

" Ahh, nae~ " he sigh.

" Aigoo~ don't be like that Dongwoon-ssi. Kekeke. Hmm, I see that you're alone. Where are the others ? " Hyuna asked.

" Nae, I'm alone. The members are at the dorm, doing their own fun works. I decided to go out because I'm bored. " he smiled.

" Jebal, don't say my name out loud because I don't want to get moobed. " he added.

" Kekeke, you look funny in disguise Dongwoon-ssi. In addition, your fans knew that you guys are still schooling, none of them would like to moobed you who's having a day out with your chingu. " I said.

" Try to take off your shades and just be yourself. " I added.

" Promise me that you guys will take care of everything and make my day a blast. Arasseo ? " he said.

" Nae ! " both of us reponded.

He took of his shades and his long coat. Then the three of us walk around the zoo, having fun share stories and laughing enjoying sily jokes. Many people saw him but didn't bother to approach or moobed him around because they saw him having fun. I guess. And I can see from his facial expression is more comfortable than in his disguise. The three of us agreed to go to the park since we still got more times to enjoy our weekend. Dongwoon seems to be comfotable being treat like a friend.

Dongwoon POV

I really enjoy my day today, kekeke. So here we are at the park, we went to the hill so that only the three of us could enjoy the moment together because I'm sure there are alot of other school girls here. If they saw me, I'll be dead getting moobed. We enjoy the cool breeze and the beautiful views.

" Dongwoon-ssi, do you want to take a picture with me ? Kekeke, we can keep it as our memories. " Hyuna asked.

" Nae, I would love too. " I replied. 

" Smile to the camera. Hana, dul, set ! " she counted, * teet * the sounds of the camera.

" Tada ! Dongwoon-ssi, look it came out good. " she told me and show me the picture in her phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Nae, its nice. " I replied.

" Eun Mii-ssi, what will you look like if you let your hair down ? " I asked.

" Nae ? I look terrible. " she replied and mehrong.

" Kekeke ! She used to let her hair down. But I don't know when will she let it down again, " Hyuna added.

* teet * the sounds of my camera capturing Eun Mii. I show the picture to Hyuna and she said, " Waaa~ Eun Mii-ssi neomu yeppeo. Kekeke. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Keorochi. " I added.

" Its about time to go to the market. " Eun Mii said while looking at her watch.

So we walk out from the park and headed  straight to the market. I can see people staring at me and whispering to each other, especially the girls.

" Dongwoon-ssi, did you have fun today with your chingu ? " Eun Mii suddenly said that while walking pass by the girls.

" Ah ? Nae, I sure do. " I replied and smiled.

Eun Mii sure do keep her promise. Now I know what kind of person she is, no wonder she seems so calm. Maybe Doojoon-ssi was right, something does change her.

 

its chapter 4 ^^ hee. do you like it ? thank God i got time to post it today. so be patient waiting for chapter 5 :3 happy reading and not forgetting, thanks for reading and sorry if there are alot of typos. kekeke. ^^v

do subscribes and bomb me with your supporting and your point of views comments. (:

√ photos - i don't own anything but credits to the owner !

║▌│█│║▌║││██║▌║▌▌
✔ Official Fanfic Story by MiaJasper ®