Chapter 13 : Will Everything Be Alright ?

mianhae oppa, saranghaeyo.

A week passed so quickly and yes their exam was around the corner already. They all worked hard on studying yet have a little hangout would released their stress. Will everything went well or there will be something bad happen which get made whoever there is worried about it ?

Hyunseung POV

Its Saturday but its just a different Saturday ever because we're all studying hard for our upcoming exam. Well, this is just not my favourite part, you know, sitting for hours, reading and making your own notes. Tsk tsk. Its sure is toturing but more toturing and tiring much when having all those tight schedule. Grr. Hmm, its 7p.m in the evening and yes ! I'm hungry. Lets hunt some food now.

I went downstairs and see Doojoon and Junhyung playing video games together. They might releasing their stress. All of us taking a break after hours of studying before the clock shows 8 because thats the time we have our dinner so yeah we need to prepare for it. After dinner sometimes we just questioned each other about what we had learned then have little time hangout and do our own stuff before going to sleep, which is at 9.30p.m.

* door bell rang *

" Oh ? Who could that be eh ? " said Yoseob and quickly sat up from lying down on the sofa.

" Nan molla.. " I replied and went to the door.

" Annyeong~ kekeke. " greeted Hyuna excitedly.

" Oh, annyeong Hyuna-ssi. " I greeted her back.

" Hyuna ? " said Junhyung who leaned to the side.

" Nae, its Hyuna. " I replied and welcomed Hyuna to come in.

" And she brought food along. " I added.

" Annyeong yeorobun ! Kekeke. " greeted Hyuna to the rest of the members.

" Ah I  brought some bulbogi, prawn and vegeis. But there's no rice. " she told us.

" We can just cook the rice here. " said Doojoon.

" Oh, Hyuna-ssi, what brings you here ? " said Gikwang who's about to went down.

" Oh, annyeong Gikwang-ssi. Ahh~ I'm here just stopping by and brought some food too just incase you guys haven't eat. " she smiled.

" Ah, where's Eun Mii ? " asked Dongwoon.

" She'll be here, she's buying some soda. I guess. Because she told me to go first. " explained Hyuna.

" I'll go cook for the rice first. " said Doojoon, stood up and went to the kitchen.

While we're gathering in the living room, talking and some are playing the video games, the door bell rang. That probably Eun Mii. So all of us gather here to have some dinner. Kekeke. This is interesting and yeah we never been like this before, you know, friends stopping by your house, bringing some food and stuff. Eun Mii set the table up and then we had our dinner together. After that we had a little time at the balcony enjoying the breeze but heck yeah, its chilly. By 9.15p.m, both Eun Mii and Hyuna went home. We only could walked them out til the lobby because our manager didn't allowed us to go out at night during this exam-to-be fever. Huh !

Hyuna POV

Finally we reached home. But I'm so glad that I meet them. I'm dying not having fun with them from the first week of school, tsk tsk ! And now its 1 more week left before our exam, so not fun. Ah ! What am I talking about, I need to focus on this exam to make my parents proud. Hmm, speaking about my parents, my mom should have text me at this hours. Maybe she'll text me a little bit late I guess.

" Not sleeping yet ? " asked Eun Mii who's just got out from the bathroom after washing her face.

" Aniyo. I'm waiting for my eomma to text me up. You know, she text me once a week. " I sighed looking at my phone.

" She'll text you up, nae ? If you're going to wait her text you up not until after 10, arasseo ? " she reminded.

" Nae~ " I smiled.

Eun Mii went to bed and I'm still sitting by the window waiting for my mom to text me up. I keep on looking at the time and now its 5minutes left til 10. I sighed and thought that maybe tomorrow morning or night my mom will text me up. I switch off my phone because the clock shows 10p.m already, I need to go to sleep. I can't stay up late because it'll be my habit to stay up late when exam seasons arrived. That will be a problem and its funny to fell asleep during exam. I'll be watching my marks flew away. Nightmare !

 

NEXT DAY : SUNDAY ( still Hyuna POV )

The birds outide chirping and it woke me up. I sat up, rubbed my eyes and I see the clock that its 8.45a.m. Well its not a problem for me to wake up early because I'm used to it. I sat on the bed lazily, stretching and stuff then I remember something. I grabbed my phone, switch it on and waiting for a beep. And yes after a couple a minutes waiting, my phone beeped. I'm excited to see my mom's text. And yes yes yes ! my mom does text me up which was late at night. But just seeing her text made my day. Kekeke.

" Oh.. You're up already ? " said Eun Mii still lying down while rubbing her eyes.

" Ah, nae. " I smiled.

No wonder she woke up, its 9. She woke up at 9 probably because her mom was working early and she need to do laundry.

" Did your eomma text you up ? " she asked and sat up.

" Nae, she text me up late at night. I was asleep already. " I replied.

" Jjinjia ? " she said while tying up her hair.

I just nodded and smiled.

" Thats good then that she text you eventhough a bit late at night. Hmm, mind to help me up ? " she said as she stood off out of bed.

" What do you want me to do ? " I asked.

" Rearrange the bed and then collect all the dirty clothes. " she replied as she head of to the bathroom to wash up and brush her teeth.

So I started to rearrange the bed, sort of some of the books on the table and collect all of the dirty clothes. After she's finished up washing her self, its my turn. Then we went down together. Eun Mii do the laundry while I will make breakfast for us two. We take turns to do chores because last week I do the laundry and she made breakfast. We'll be good living together if we got a dorm but it'll be sad for her mom because her only one daughter leave her alone. I'm thinking like this because I felt like I'm a troublesome to them. I've been living here since summer. But as I thought it deeper, maybe its kind a okay living here. We who really want to see her mom crack up to tears. Huhu.

Revision of 2 weeks finally over and now its time for them to faced up their examination. At school they didn't fool around like before because they know how important it is to score up and made their fans amazed and proud that even they're idols, they also could live up like normal teenagers too. Not only for their fans, alo for their families. Well thats for the Beast boys while for Eun Mii and Hyuna, they'll do their best to make their parents proud.

Beast POV

Yoseob - How's the English paper just now ?

Hyunseung - Well, for me its a bit hard.

Dongwoon - Its cool.

Junhyung - What do we have on Monday ?

Gikwang - Maths.

Junhyung - Maths ?! Ahh... jjinjia...

Doojoon - Don't worry, you got 2 days to revise and practice.

Yoseob - Hmm, where's Hyuna and Eun Mii ?

Dongwoon - They said that they went to the cafeteria.

Doojoon - Invite them to our dorm after school.

Gikwang -  What for ? Studying ?

Doojoon - Hangout for a while and if between the two of them knows Maths, we can ask for a guide.

Hyunseung - I can tell them later.

Eun Mii POV

4 papers down and 1 to go. The English paper just now was just fine and yes I barely answered it. On bloody Monday blues.. will be Maths. Ahh, I don't like Maths. Solving and counting, thats just frustrating. Thank God tomorrow is weekend. Not just an ordinary weekend because this weekend for sure all of the students having a date with Maths ! Revising and praticing it all and all over again until you understand it. Why does this Mental Abuse To Humans exist anyway.

" Annyeong~ " greeted Hyunseung who stood by our bench.

" Oh, annyeong Hyunseung-ssi " Hyuna greeted with full.

" Whats up ? " I asked.

" Ah, nothing much. Hajiman, do you guys have some any sort of activities after school today ? " he asked.

" Hmm, no. I guess. Why ? " I replied.

" Thats cool then because we want you guys to come over to our place. Is that okay ? " said Hyunseung.

" What we're going to do today ? " asked Hyuna.

" Well, not much. Just hangout a bit and then maybe teach each others about Maths. " he explained.

" Arasseo. We'll be there after school. " I replied.

After school Hyuna, the Beast boys and I walked home to Beat boys's dorm. As we got there, we had a little fun thing to do first and the spent our time from 5p.m til 7p.m studying. We helped each other and tried to solved the Mental Abuse THumans questions book by our own. By 8 we had our dinner together, well we used to buy foods at the night market but not today. Doojoon, Gikwang, Hyuna and I cooked the food that we great at cooking it, while the others cleaning up the living room and set up the dinning table. Everybody seems to be a good and diligent person. But not after the exam ends ! For sure everyone of themback to their habits.

We revised together and we ate dinner together whats next ? Of course its time for Hyuna and I went home. My mom probably home already because its 9 in the evening. Tomorrow is Saturday and the day after is Sunday, two days dating with Mental Abuse THumans but break up after that. lol. 

 

The examination that they faced finally came to an end. They celebrate by releasing stress by having fun and do crazy things. Everything back to normal, normal as the Beast boys came to school late and yes, Hyuna came to school late for the first time because of Eun Mii. Attending school like always is normal but they didn't have lesson to learn because the teachers are busy marking students's examination papers. As you guess it, the class is a chaotic.

 

Hyuna POV

Yeay ! What a fun day today is. Kekeke. No lesson, no classwork and no homeworks feel so heavenly. I bet tomorrow will be even more fun than today. Eun Mii and I used to be the only two of us but now not anymore. The Beast boys became our friends. Its magic you know. Kekeke. Its weekend and yeah I am waiting for my mom's text. I think I can sleep late now waiting my mom's text if after 10 I haven't receive it. Just maybe that I'll sleep late because I get to used sleeping at 10. Thanks to revision weeks ! Huh. Eun Mii for sure will sleep late ! She'll do her stuff like she used to. Surfing internet, watching dramas or movies, chatting, blogging and whatever. Who cares when tomorrow is Sunday.

I lay down on the bed, listening to mp3 and browsing the messages. As I kept on browsing and reading messages from my mom, I realized that the texts from my mom are almost the same. Smile from my face disappeared. Why didn't I realized it before ? I kept asking myself about why mom sent me up texts like these all over again. Some are just you know flipped around like just switching the place if the pharses. I felt a bit diappointed yet keep questioning why. The more I think about it made me felt like my parents didn't loved me anymore. I decided to go to sleep instead of thinking and reading at it. I switched off my phone, pull up the blanket and close my eyes. I still listened to my mp3, trying to sleep but I ended up tearing.

" Oh. She sleep early eh ? Or she fell asleep ? Anyway, sweetdreams Hyuna-ssi. " I heard Eun Mii greeting me goodnight.

Hyuna never felt so down before. She's always the happy go lucky person because even just by seeing her smile does made people smile too. But now as she realized her mother's texts that was almost the same, she's disappointed and started to think negatively. Thinking negatively why her mother sending text once a week but almost the same texts, do her parents didn't love her anymore and why her parents leaving her alone. Will she ever thought that does her parents were really busy working ? What she have left is her bestfriend that had help her alot but will she told Eun Mii about it or she'll just keep it and pretend that everythings were just fine ? Eun Mii does knew why Hyuna's parents did to her like this but Eun Mii never had the guts to tell Hyuna about it. Because as you know that Eun Mii promised Hyuna's mother before, so Eun Mii tempted to keep the promise. Poor Hyuna, what will happen to her ?

 

here's come the drama. i guess so. haha. XP anyway, hope you'll enjoy reading it. do subscribes and bomb me with your supporting and your point of views comments. (:

║▌│█│║▌║││██║▌║▌▌
✔ Official Fanfic Story by MiaJasper ®