Chapter 6 : Something New.

mianhae oppa, saranghaeyo.

Eun Mii POV

Its Monday blue and yeah as usual, I woke up late and ofcourse I went to school late. Yeah I know still not changing the routine, I'm getting used to it. After breakfast, I greet my mom goodbye and went outside. I walked down the street to go to school. I don't take public transportation because I'm too lazy and I don't like waiting. Its 7.45a.m so I probaly reached school at 8. Well you know how its feel to be late, no students wandering the school because everyone is in class already.

I reached at my class, I don't knock the door or greet. Everyone get used to it even my English teacher too. I sat at my seat and take out my English book lazily. I tend not to pay attention during lesson because I plug in my headset to play mp3. Enjoying on my own.

" Yah ! I told you to come early. " said Hyuna while hitting my arms playfully.

" Thats not going to happen. " I replied.

What's new was that the Beast boys came early today. So I turn to the right to see Dongwoon, he notice me seeing him. He wave and smile at me, I just smile back and turn back to the front. Today's subject are so boring but what's fun was that our teachers rarely came in. As you know when teacher not in, this class became so chaotic.

" Eun Mii-ssi, are you free after school ? " asked Junhyung who's standing in front of my desk.

" Aniyo. I'm ing expensive. " I replied with so-not-intersted face.

Hyuna and other members of Beast giggles. Junhyung walked away and mumbles. My phone's vibrate, someone must have text me up through me2day. I wonder who text me up during school. Hmm.

B2ST.DW - Annyeong Eun Mii-ssi ^^ Kekeke, its me, Dongwoon.

EunMii - Eh ? Since when I add you up ? o.O

* vibrates *

B2ST.DW - Kekeke, Hyuna-ssi gave me your me2day. ^^ Hmm, aren't you letting your hair down ?

* vibrates *

Hyuna - Annyeong ! ^^ Kekeke !

EunMii - What's up with my hair Dongwoon-ssi ?

EunMii - Ahh, nae (: annyeong Hyuna-ssi.

* vibrates *

Hyuna - Ppali Eun Mii-ssi, let down your hair once in a while :P kekeke !

* vibrates *

B2ST.DW - Keorochi~ let down your hair ^^V

EunMii - Ahh~ anhdwae anhdwae.

* vibrates *

Hyuna - Waeyo~ ? ): Kekeke.

Its just funny that we're texting but we're in one class. What's more funny was that I'm texting with Hyuna-ssi but we're sitting next to each other. While we're busy texting, suddenly Hyuna take off my hair bun. I was shocked and froze that I didn't know it happened. My hair let out and now for the first time ever in this year my hair showed its wavy-ness. I couldn't stand it so I quickly try to tied it up but Hyuna took my hair bun and hide it. I smile but I feel uneasy. Sigh.

Now its break time, Hyuna wanted me to accompany her to the cafeteria. I nodded but still feel uneasy with my hair untied. As I walked out the class, the other students stares at me like I'm someone new. Then in the cafeteria as well, students stares at me and whispers to each other. The beast boys walk pass us and Dongwoon joined sitting at our bench.

" Eun Mii neomu yeppeo. " said Dongwoon and smile.

" A-a-aniyo.. " I stuttered.

" Kekeke. Nae~ neomu yeppeo. " giggled Hyuna.

" Just let your hair down from now on. Arasseo ? " Hyuna added while give point out her pinky.

I smiled and pinky promise her and said, " Arasseo. "

" I have to go now, meet you guys in class. " said Dongwoon and we nodded.

Now we're back in class and yeah our Geography teacher is not in again. So we do our own work and the class is chaotic as always. Dongwoon join in our table to chit chat with us. Its new to the class and other Beast members that Dongwoon get so close with us.

Beast POV

Yoseob - Yah, Dongwoon-ssi

* Dongwoon ignores Yoseob. *

Yoseob - Yah ! Beast maknae Dongwoon-ssi !

 

Dongwoon - Mwo ?! Aish~

Junhyung - Ceh.. You're so close to them now and now you're ignoring us ?

Doojoon - Yah ! What's the big deal ? They're friends now.

Gikwang - Nae~ aish.. Yoseob and Junhyung don't know what's friend is. Just let Dongwoon hangout with them for a while.

Hyunseung - What did I miss ?

Doojoon - Aish ! You * hit Hyunseung head * You always missed out everything.

Hyunseung - Nae ??

Eun Mii POV

Time pass so fast and now its time to go home. Hyuna and I went to the waiting area.

" I was planning to hangout with you later but eomma said we'll have to go to my grandparents house again. Hmm.. " said Hyuna all of sudden.

" Gwenchanayo Hyuna-ssi. We'll hangout next time, arasseo ? " I replied.

" Nae~ I didn't know that my grandparents missed me so much. Kekeke. " giggled Hyuna.

" Ah, look. Your appa is here already. See you tomorrow. Annyeong~ " I hugged her.

" Nae, take care and annyeong Eun Mii-ssi. " she greeted before she close the car's door.

Hmm, I guess I can't bring Hyuna along. I walked out the school gate and headed straight to the park to meet ajummoni. I reached at the park, Na Eun yell out, " Eonni~ " while waving.

I smiled and waved back. Na Eun ran to me and I picked her up.

" Aigoo~ Na Eun, you shouldn't be like that. Eonni must be tired after school. " said her mother.

" Gwenchanayo. Na Eun must be excited, I guess. " I replied and smiled.

" Ah, ajummoni we can walk you to the clinic. And will it be okay if I bring your daughter to the market ? " I added.

" Nae~ it would be wonderful. " she replied while we're starting walking, heading to the clinic.

" I'll text you later ajummoni so that you can send me the address of your house. " I told her.

We exchange numbers as we reached in front of the clinic. Then greet ajummoni as we're about to go back to the park. I hold Na Eun in my arms as we're on our way back to the park and soon we reached there. Na Eun wanted to play the swing and asked me to sit on the other swing so that she and I could swing together. I sat on the other swing and just sat there watching Na Eun swing all by her self.

* teet * sound of phone's camera.

" Kekeke, you like kids ? " said Yoseob while showing me the picture.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Yoseob ? What brings you here ? " I surprised.

" Ahh~ about to chill here while waiting for the market to open. " he explained.

" I'm going there too. Want to go together ? " I asked.

" Aniyo~ people will think we're weird. My disguise is.. yeah kind a weird too. " he replied.

" Gwenchanayo. Try to take off your disguise and just be yourself. Don't Dongwoon told you that he went out with us without his disguise ? " I said to him.

" Nae ?! He did ?? Did he get moobed ?? " he gasped.

" Aniyo. We promised him to protect him the whole day. " I smiled.

" Jjinjia ?? Geojitmal.. " he mumbled.

" Ppali. Take of your disguise, I promise you that you'll never get moob. " I demanded.

" Arasseo arasseo ! If I get moobed, you'll be dead ! " he said scrasticly.

" If you get moobed, you'll be dead first. " I smirked.

" Na Eun, lets go to the market. Are you hungry ? " I asked her.

" Nae~ " she answered.

I bent down and whisper to Na Eun, " Go hold that oppa's hand. "

Na Eun ran towards where Yoseob standing and grab his hand. Yoseob seem so shock but smiled when Na Eun said, " Oppa, ppali go to the market. I'm hungry. "

So we walked down the street heading to the market. People are staring at Yoseob and he's started to feel uneasy. People also started to whisper to one another. I also could see that people were about to gather. I decided to take action.

" Aren't you having fun today after playing at the park with your chingu and her little sister ? " I spoke out while lifting Na Eun up.

" Keorochi~ are you kidding me ? I love playing with kids. " replied Yoseob.

We continued walking but a little bit fast. And soon we reached at the market. We have fun while buying and testing food together even the people around didn't bother us anymore. Yoseob accompany me to walk Na Eun home as I recieve her home address from her mom. Yoseob piggyback her and seems that he had fun playing and entertaining her. We finally reached at Na Eun house and her mom is already waiting at the balcony.

" Kamsahamnida Eun Mii-ssi. Jjinjia kamsahamnida. " said ajummoni.

" Ah, nae. " I smile.

" Kamsahamnida eonni and oppa. " said Na Eun.

" Nae~ Na Eun, eonni glad that you had fun. " I replied.

" Is he your namjachingu ? " asked ajummoni.

" Aniyo ajummoni, he's my chingu. " I answered.

" Eomma~ eomma, this oppa is from a boyband group called Beast. " said Na Eun.

" Ahh~ nae. You're lucky sweety because playing with him. Kekeke. " giggled ajummoni.

" We're going now ajummoni. Hope we'll meet again. Annyeong~ " Yoseob and I greeted.

" Nae~ take care. Once again, Kamsahamnida Eun Mii-ssi. Annyeong~ " said ajummoni while Na Eun and her waved at us.

We walked out the gate and walk down the street. I also walk Yoseob home because I keep my promise. As soon as we reached in front of Yoseob's apartment, it suppose to be greeting goodbye but it became awkward silence.

" Mianhae. " said Yoseob while scratching his head.

" Waeyo ? " I curiously asked.

" Ahh, I used to be mean to you but now I see different side of you. " he answered.

" Hajiman, its frustrating that a little girl like Na Eun knows Beast unlike you. Aish.. " he added.

" Aniyo. I actually know you guys but I just didn't care my surrounding much. " I smiled.

" Nae, I can see that from your face. Its weird that you walked me home hajiman no one does even bother to approach me. You really do kept your promise... Kamsahamnida. " said Yoseob sounded a bit guilty.

" Gwenchanayo. Then, I get going now. See you at school tomorrow chingu. " I greeted.

" Ahh, nae. Annyeong. " Yoseob greeted back.

Yoseob POV

I went into the entrance and turn around, I see Eun Mii walking home alone in the cold. After a while, I went to the dorm and I'm sure the members will blabbered why am I taking so long. Thats what happen when they're hungry and whats worse was that Dongwoon won over me during rock paper scissors game. Thats why I went out to buy the food for them.

" Yoreobun~ its time o eat~ nae~ ? " I said politely, well too polite.

" Yah ! We're not kids for you to say like that. " said Junhyung.

" What are you talking about, Doojoon-ssi always said that. " I replied and mehrong.

Junhyung mumbles and they started to eat their dinner. Our dorm is always a chaotic even when we eat. Kekeke. Hmm, I just couldn't believe that Eun Mii had that kindness side. She is totally different from others. Aigoo~ tomorrow is another day of school. Its tiring but more tiring performing and doing show stuffs. Summer why you gotta be so far. I need break !

 

here you go, chapter 6 ^^ i don't think its fun to read. lol. sorry for rarely updating it because the internet connection here is so dump >< nyeh. happy reading~ :3

 

do subscribes and bomb me with your supporting and your point of views comments.
 
√ photos - i don't own anything but credits to the owner !
 
║▌│█│║▌║││██║▌║▌▌
✔ Official Fanfic Story by MiaJasper ®