Chapter 14 : Hyuna ! Uhdiya ??

mianhae oppa, saranghaeyo.

Hyuna POV

Today is Monday. I'm feeling blue and yeah today is what people always called, Monday blues. I woke up as usual but I don't have the happy cheerful mood like I usually does. This doesn't seem like me, right ? Aigoo. When I'm feeling so deep down, I can't really pretend to be happy because its obvious.

" Eun Mii-ah, wake up.. " I said while shaking her shoulder a bit.

She ain't going to wake up if I'm waking her like this, no energy. Aigoo. I'll just go shower first then, maybe she'll wake up by herself. After shower, as I thought Eun Mii might wake up by herelf. Well, not exactly. She's still sleeping.

" Eun Mii-ah, wake up. ppali.. " I demanded with my no-energy-voice.

I sat by the window and started to think about my parents. I don't care about I'm going late for school because this crap just won't go away. I look at Eun Mii who's sleeping so heavenly. I tossed a pillow to her to wake her up. She groan and look at the clock.

" Oh, you're done already ? " she said as she sat up.

" Nae.. " I replied.

She look at me as if I'm different. Of course I'm different today, I'm so gloomy. Its like there's a grey cloud up on my head and pouring down the rain on me. Urgh. Then she stood up and went off to the bathroom. When we're having breakfast, you can tell that I don't feel like eating. I kept in stirring my tea and staring at it.

I let out a sighed and said, " Can we go now.. ? "

" Arasseo. " she replied.

We went out and walked down the street head off to school. We're walking to school in awkward silence. I don't know what to say though. I feel like I wanted to tell her but Eun Mii and her mother helped me so much, I couldn't even bother her to help me out again. Ugh ! This is frustrating. What should I do... ?

Eun Mii POV

Hmm, something about Hyuna today. She seems not the Hyuna that always cheerful and happy go lucky, Whats up with her eh ? She never been like this before. Should I ask or not ? Well~ I'm not the kind of person who knows how to comfort someone who's feeling down. I need to figure out why but how ?

" Eun Mii-ah.. can we go outside.. ? " asked Hyuna not energize.

" Nae. " I replied.

So, we went outside at the bench where we used to hangout. I bet she's going to share something why she's not in mood. We sat there and there's a awkward silence because none of us two starting a conversation. Hyuna just sat there, buffing her nails and sighed everytime. I just looked at her and wondering why.

" Ahh.. jjinjia.. " she said a bit pissed.

" Waeyo ? " I asked.

" Is it about your eomma text you up late ? " I added.

Hyuna sighed and looked at me with her sad expression. Then she came near me and leaned her head on my shoulder.

" Eomma.. Gwenchanayo if she text me up late at night, when I'm already asleep. Hajiman, doesn't she have anything to say to me again ? Why does eomma kept on texting me with the same text over and over again ? Why didn't I realized that.. ? " she sobbed.

I'm surprised what she just said. I couldn't said anything.

" Does my parents don't.. l-love m-me anymore ? Eun Mii-ah.. " she added and cried more.

" Ah, a-aniyo. Its not that they don't love you. They loved you more than you know. Your eomma sending that same text again and again so that you could see, realized and understand how worried they are because you're far from them. She wanted you to be... s-safe and felt that like you're being.. p-protected... " I stuttered a little and felt a bit guilty towards her.

Hyuna sat back up straight and wipe her tears away. She looked at and smiled a thinly.

" Maybe you're right... Maybe I'm the one think negatively out off the box. Kamsahamnida Eun Mii-ah, you made me realized. " she said.

" And mianhae because I didn't talk much today. " she apologized.

I hold her right shoulder, smiled and replied, " Nae. Gwenchanayo. I'm glad that you manage to smile again Hyuna-ssi. I'll be always be here for you, chingu-ah. "

We went back to the class as the school bell rang telling that break time is over. For sure we don't have our lesson yet because teachers been busy marking out the exam papers. As usual teacher will asked us sit back and do our own stuff and yes, no noise or chaotic. But my class isn't the type of being a good, bright and respectful students though, we always wild, noisy and chaotic. Our teachers always scratched their heads because they don't know how to teached us manners if in the future we'll an idol or something. Whatever it is.

" Chingudeul ! Kekeke. " giggled Yoseob.

" Will you guys be able hangout at our dorm tonight ? " he asked.

" We love to hajiman we can't because my eomma will be home later at 5. " I replied.

" Ahh~ gwenchanayo. Some other time, arasseo ? " smiled Yoseob.

Hyuna and I just nodded and smiled.

Hyuna POV

I get a little better now. I got the strenght from Eun Mii's advice and the Beast boys were good at cheering up people. Well, they are idols, thats what they do entertaining their beloved fans and doing their best. During walking home with Eun Mii, we joked alot, playing with the leaves that fall down. The weather with the chilly winds are refreshing.

At night after dinner, Eun Mii and I play board games and talk about schools and stuff. Then we do manicure and padicure together, I had alot of fun. The clock shows that its 10p.m already so we decided to go to sleep. When Eun Mii's sleeping already, I'm stillwide awake. I tried to close my eyes, calm myself down and think of a piano sounds so that I could fall asleep. But all of that didn't work out. 

I sat up, scratched my head and switched on my phone. Suddenly my mood swings and began to think about my parents in negative ways. I tried to fight it but I just can't. I'm hopeless. Maybe this is how Eun Mii felt when her flashback haunts her. Urgh ! What am I thinking ?! My feelings kept telling me that theres just something going on to my parents.

" They did this to me because they loved me more than I know. Nae, thats right. " I said in my thoughts.

But that just not helping. I kept thinking back and forth whether to visit my home and visit my parents office at this late night. I shake my head and keep telling myself that everything will be alright. I went back lying on the bed and closed my eyes slowly. These stupid thoughts kept on bothering me.

I sat back up and whispered to myself, " Maybe a little visit won't hurt. "

So I decided to go out even its late already. I creeped slowly going out from the bedroom and creeped slowly walking down the stairs. I took my jacket and phone with me. I opened the back door slowly and yes I got out safely without ajummoni and Eun Mii knowing about this. Then I thought of something that I might doing this wrong without Eun Mii permission but I just couldn't helped it !

" Ahh.. jjinjia.. Pbaboya ! " I'm talking to myself while hitting my head.

I reached at my house and saw a piece of paper sticked on the door.

" What's this.. ? "

( on the paper says ) :

This house's owner has moved to Jejudo because of work purposes.

Under the Land Enactment Government Company;

This house was on rent.

If interested do contact us through our website :

seoul.landenactcomp.net

" Mwo... ? " my tears blurred my views.

" Eomma.. appa.. left.. ? " I started to cry.

" Aniyo.. they d-don't dare to d-do that to me.. Nae.. they're w-w-working h-hard.. " I sobbed.

I went to a pub to released my stress. I drink, dance and got drunk because I drank too much.

" Aigoo. This girl is drunk much. Lets go. Kekeke. " I heard a male's voice but I couldn't see his face clearly.

Eun Mii POV

I'm suddenly awake because I need a glass of water. Its a habit for me to suddenly woke up in the middle of the night just to get a glass of water. Wth. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I turned to the right to see Hyuna. My eyes widen and awake me who's still half asleep when I see there's no Hyuna. I'm thinking where could she be. I rushed downstairs and switched on every light. I searched her all over my house. She's not in the living room, she's not in the kitchen, she's not in the dinning room, she's not in the bathroom, she's not in the attic, she's not in the libary room either. I knocked my mom's room and my mom opens up.

" What the hell are you doing at this late at night ? Why does all of the lights are on ? " she asked curiously.

" Hyuna's gone.. " I told her with my worried face.

" Nae ?! " she surprised.

" Eomma, you stay here incase she went home while I go out and searched for her. " I said in worried tone.

" Arasseo arasseo. Be careful honey. " she reminded.

My mom might hardly to let me go out at this late at night but there's nothing she could do to stop me. She knows me very well and how closed Hyuna and  I was. She's also worried because Mr. and Mrs. Kim daughter is missing in all of sudden. Of course my mom didn't want to be labeled as careless neighbour and friend.

" Aish ! Hyuna-ah, what's up with you ?? Where the are you chingu-ah ?? Aigoo~ " I talked to myself while running down the street looking for her and putting on my jacket.

I searched for her where the places we always hangout like the 13 storeys building rooftop, Coffee Cafe, the bus stop near our school and at the greenhouse of orchid garden. I nearly out of breath run here and there. Then I started to think that Hyuna might be at the Beast boys dorm. So I decided to go there to searched for her. As I reached at the dorm, I knocked the door as hard as I could and calling Doojoon at the same time. Then Junhyung opens up the door.

" What are you doing here at late night ? Have you been running ? " he asked curiously.

" Is... Hyuna.. here ? " I asked and catching my breath out.

" Aniyo.. Wae ? " replied Junhyung.

" She's gone.. " I immedietly replied after him.

" Mwo ?! " surprised Junhyung.

" Mind to help me out ? " I asked.

" N-nae. " he stuttered with his shocked and worried expression and grab his jacket.

We went off together then split to find her. We ran around Seoul but still couldn't find her. Soon we meet at the subway station and each of us shake our head telling that we still haven't found Hyuna. Then I thought of something. I took out my phone and hoping that Hyuna bring along her phone. I dial her number, it keep on ringing but no answer. I think her phone was on silent. I nearly gave up but I couldn't because I keep my promise with her mom. I tried to find a way but my brain couldn't think of anything.

" Try to track her. "  said Junhyung who broke the silence.

I switched on the tracking contact device. Then I finally know where Hyuna's at.

" Junhyung-ah, she's at the cheapest hotel called the Street Hotel. " I told Junhyung.

Junhyung nodded and we ran to go to the hotel. I'm really worried about her that something might happened to her. As we got there, I asked the receptionist.

" Oh, nae. I saw her about 20minutes ago with a man. They're at the 3rd floor in room 13A. " told the receptionist.

" Kamsahamnida. " I replied.

Junhyung and I ran up the stairs until we reached at the 3rd floor. We ran through the hallway, I don't care if we made a thud sound while we're running that would bother the neighbours. I'm just too worried about Hyuna. As soon as we're infront of the 13A door, I'm anxious to open the door and hoping that the door isn't lock. I turned the door knob and it opens. Junhyung and I went in and search for Hyuna.

" Eun Mii-ah.. " shouted Junhyung.

I ran to the bedroom and saw Hyuna sitting on the floor by the bed, sobbing while holding a broken bottle of soju in her hand. Then I saw a dead man lying infront of us. Hyuna must have hit the man with the bottle. What actually happened in here.

" Junhyuna-ah.. " I called him out.

" Nae.. ? " he responded.

" Ppali go and bring Hyuna along with you. Clean the blood on her and cover her up. Bring her to your dorm. Ppali ! " I demanded while staring at the dead man.

" What about you ? " concerned Junhyung while putting Hyuna around his shoulder.

" Ppali go ! I figure out something. Go now ! " I demanded.

Junhyung's hesistanly leaving me alone. My mind went blank, I don't know what to do but questioning playing in my mind. Does Hyuna was being ually assult ?? Whatever it is I can't think about it now. To save Hyuna, I have to do whatever to keep Hyuna out of danger. I went on my knees and blindly onto the man's dead body. He got serious injuries that lead him to death. Maybe he's being hitted alot on his head. I rolled him over and now revealing his chest. On his chest there's a tattoo. The flashback haunts me immedietly because I'm so surprised what I just saw. Its the tattoo of an eagle with a red eye. Don't tell me that they found Hyuna.

" A-aniyo, aniyo, a-aniyo... ANIYO !! " I shouted.

I'm anxious and I have to do this quickly. I have to pretend that I'm the killer. So I covered up my t-shirt with blood, my neck and my arms. I grabbed the broken bottle of soju and rolled the dead man's body to its position. When I was about to stood up, a female in her mid twenties shocked and then screamed for help. I put on my hoodie and ran away. The lady might have called the police. ! I'm on the 3rd floor so it took times for me to get down quickly.

As I reached at the lobby, the police just arrived. The security tried to stop me while I'm walking backwards slowly and tried to find an exit. I'm feeling stupid because the flashback haunting me at this serious matter.

" Eun Mii-ah, you can run faster towards the exit... " I thought to myself.

Not wasting time, I ran faster as I could and end up going out through the exit. While being chased, I cut my left hand with the broken botte and spread my blood onto the bottle so that Hyuna's fingerprints couldn't be found. Then I tossed the bottle aside and keep on running. I went to the hallway where there are all located of street restaurant. Its easy to hide but not for long. I'm out of ideas, either I want it or not I have to hide in these pile of rubbish bags. Because its the only way for me not to get caught. I waited for the police to passed by me and then I needed to get out of here as fast as I could. Before I go, I take off my jacket, ripped my sweat pants to quarter and tied up my hair. Then I carefully and fasten my steps head off to the Beast boys's dorm.

As I got there, Junhyung said that Hyuna passed out to sleep. I took a rest, lying on the floor for a while.

" Junhyung-ah, mind to borrow me your clothes ? " I asked.

" Nae. " he nodded.

Junhyung gave me his clothes and I went to the bathroom to have a quick shower. After that I sighed because I don't know what to do next. But what I hoped was that my face ain't on wanted. That just impossible.

" What are you going to do now ? " asked Junhyung.

" Bytheway, were you chased by the cops ? " he added.

" Nan molla.. Ah ? Nae. " I replied.

" You're chased ?! " he surprised.

" Nae.. " I sighed.

" I'm leaving Hyuna here. I'll come over here later at 6, I need to let my eomma know about this sitiaion first. Nae ? " I explained.

" And get your hairstylist here too. I need to change my appearence. I'll explain to your manager soon. Arasseo ? " I added.

" Ah, nae.. " replied Junhyung seem concerned.

Its 3.30 in the morning, I went home carefully and act like nothing happened so no one or security guard get suspicious of me. As I reached home, my mon was worried and asked me whether I found Hyuna or not. I told her everything what had happened,except about the who's exactly the man is. My mom glad that Hyuna and I were fine. Then I asked my mom a favor to called my class teacher that I ain't going to school because Hyuna's sick, I have to look after her. My mom agreed to help me out and hoping that Hyuna will be fine soon.

Tragedy happen in all of sudden. Eun Mii will do whatever to keep her bestfriend safe and always going to protect her no matter what because Eun Mii will never ever break a promise. Eun Mii have to change her appearence so that she'll look different and hoping that she'll never get caught by the police. Its getting complicated that Hyuna killed a Black Eagle member, could this led to Hyuna's parents being treatened even more ?

 

annyeong yeorobun ^^ to those who's has been waiting patiently for this chapter, here you go. hee. hope you'll enjoy reading and maybe i'll update again tomorrow k ?

do subscribes and bomb me with your supporting and your point of views comments.

 

║▌│█│║▌║││██║▌║▌▌
✔ Official Fanfic Story by MiaJasper ®