Chapter 18 : I Have To Do Something.

mianhae oppa, saranghaeyo.

Seems that their examination ain't going so smoothly as they hoped. Junhyung's missing in all of sudden, he didn't get to attend the exam. Where could he be ? Will he going to be alright ? All of the Beast members are worry about him, including Hyuna and Eun Mii. What can his manager do other than reporting about his missing to the police ? Or will there be another plan from the others ?

Junhyung POV

" Ahh, my abdomen hurt so much... Most of my body ache and bruising... I can't even move that well... " I thought to myself.

I was locked in an empty room, its dark and dirty. Only a single bulb could lighten up the room. I didn't move that much, I lay down on the floor holding back my injuries and ache. Are this who they are that manager and Eun Mii talk about before ? Thats just too coward, asked for money by force ? Taking people's high position by cruelty and force ? Pfft ! Thats so no life man.

* Door suddenly opened. *

" Yah, malhaebwa where's Park Eun Mii is ? " said the guards.

I keep silence, I couldn't think of any words to say. This pain distracted me.

" Yah ! I'm talking to you bastard ! " he said again.

" Nan.. molla.. " I replied.

" Mwo ?! You don't know ? You think I'm stupid ? Yah ! " He yelled and kicked me off frequently.

I won't be saying a word about Eun Mii, I won't. I rather be the one who is in pain or rather die than seeing a girl being treated like hell. Mianhae Eun Mii-ah.

Eun Mii POV

" Manager-nim, did you already report about this to the police ? " I asked.

" Nae, I just did. They said that they'll do as the best they possibly could." He replied.

" Ah, thats good then... " I sigh with reliefs.

I'm still worry about him. Even the other members who tried to reach him but no replies. Not even once. I have an idea in mind but I won't be sharing this to them else it'll be a mess. I try to keep calm and think wisely. I feel like I'm going to hunt them tonight, alone. I gotta do this, find Junhyung as soon as possible or else their fans will notice and bombed the manager and the rest of the members with questions. This will cause chaotic if its not going to be done immediately.

" Junhyung-ah, hang in there... I'll come and bring you home safe and sound.. I promise... "

Tonight is the night. Lets pray that my plan will goes smoothly. I hope Junhyung keep his phone on so that i could track him down. I walked out slowly, the dorm is quite. They might be asleep already.

As I'm infront of the door..

" Where are you going ? " possibility, thats Gikwang.

" No where, just going to have some fresh air.. Wae ? " I said nervously.

" Jjinjia ? Geotjimal Eun Mii-ah~ " he smiled.

" Ga ja, everything will be fine. Lets pray for it. " he added and lend his hand.

" Oh.. Arasseo.. " I replied.

My plan.. isn't going that well. Aigoo. What should I do now. Hmm, ah !

THE NEXT DAY :

Hyuna POV

" Good morning Eun- " I was about to greet but..

" Oh ! Eun Mii-ah ! Uhdiya ? Did you fall from the bed ? " I said, panicking. And even checking near the bed to see if she was on the floor.

She's not here ! Where could she be.

" maybe she's in the bathroom,  getting up earlier than me as always. " I said to myself to stay positive.

I went to the bathroom and called her out, " Eun Mii-ah~ "

I'm trying to open the door, its not lock ! Not lock means she's not in here either ! Eottoke !

" Inhale, exhale.. huuh~ she must be waiting in the living room or at the balcony or or in the kitchen. Stay positive Hyuna-ah~ " I said to myself.

I went out and went straigth to the balcony to check out on her.

" Uhh, Its cold ! " I shivered.

She won't be out at the balcony, its winter. What am i thinking. Then I decided to go down, to check whether she'll be in the living room or the kitchen.

" SHE'S NOT HERE EITHER ?! " I shocked.

" Yah yah, why are you shhouting in this early morning. " asked Hyunseung as he went out from the laundry with towel on his head.

" Have you seen Eun Mii this morning ?? " I asked and shook his shoulder.

" Are you insane ? Calm down Hyuna-ah. " he squeezeed my cheeks.

" What's the choatic in here " asked Doojoon as he came down.

" Oh " I turned my head but Hyunseung still squeezing my cheeks. " Have you seen Eun Mii ? " I continued talking.

" Yah, how am i suppose to understand what you're talking. Hyunseung, let go of her face. " said Doojoon.

" Oh, mianhae. " apologized Hyunseung as he realized it.

" Have you seen Eun Mii ? " I asked.

" Aniyo, wae ? " said Doojoon in confusion.

" Mwo ?! " I shocked.

" Are you looking for Eun Mii ? " asked Gikwang.

" Nae, did you meet her this morning ? " I replied.

" Nae. She told me to leave you a message saying that she's stoping by he house. She said her mother had something to tell and made her breakfast. Gokjeomalyo, she'll be back. " explained Giwang and patted my head.

" Ahh, thats a relief. " I said and collapse on the sofa.

Eun Mii POV

" Eomma~ I'm here. " I shouted as i walked into the house.

" Oh, sweety. " my mum walked out from the kitchen and hug me.

" what brings you here ? " she asked.

" nothing much, just want to see you eomma. bogoshipeoyo. " I smiled.

" Aigoo. " she patted my head.

We went to the kitchen together to have hot chocolate. My mum told me about her days at work. Even myself told her how i was doing with the others.

" Oh.. eomma, will it be okay if i ask you something " I said slowly.

" Mworago " she smiled.

" Ah..Its about the time of.. appa and oppa.. " I said hesitate.

" Oh, waeyo ? did the flashbaks come again ? " she asked and hold my face.

" Aniyo eomma.. Hmm, how should i say this.. " I scratched my head.

" malhaebwa Eun Mii-ah.. " she said and hold my hand.

" They're back.. " i replied and looked away.

" Ara.. " she smiled.

" eottoke.. " I asked.

" They came to my workplace last time with Hyuna's parents. They're talking about something. Good thing that time i was in my working outfit. " she explained.

" Eun Mii-ah, do you want to move out ? " she suddenly asked.

" Nae.. ? " I shocked.

" Eomma.. its not that i don't want to.. its just that.. " I said nervously.

" What is it.. " she asked.

" Junhyung.. Junhyung probably has.. taken away.. " I said and looked down.

" Ahh.. " she sighed.

" It'll be useless when the police came. " she smiled as her tears ran down cross her cheeks.

" Lets help him out, Eun Mii-ah.. " she continued.

" Eotte.. " I said.

" Na ara its tough for you to handle. Ara.. those flashbacks been bothering you Eun Mii-ah.. I can tell it from your eyes. " she smiled and hold my hands.

" You'll be staying here, i'll go to the dorm tomorrow. I'll pretend to wait for you.. while you, you go to the place. It'll be at the export and import warehouse. You.. you can take your time handling the flashbacks.. whenever you're ready, send me a text that you're on your way going there. Then.. then i'll explain everything to them and will go there to support your back with the police. " she explained.

" I don't know why i'm doing this.. Its just that.. its hurtful to remember again just by seeing an innocent guy and parents being tortured to death.. " she sighed and smiled.

she hug me and said, " lets pray that everything will be okay Eun Mii-ah. we can't easily kneel down over them, they're much more coward than we are.. "

* phone vibrate *

" Oh, Hyuna.. " I said as i checked my phone.

Eun Mii - Yeobseyo

Hyuna - Uhdiya Eun Mii-ah ?

Eun Mii - I was about to text you Hyuna-ah. I'll be staying here because eomma asked me to help her out.

Hyuna - Can i go there too ?

Eun Mii - Aniyo Hyuna-ah, its late already.

Hyuna - Wae~

Eun Mii - i'll meet you tomorrow, nae ? I'll bring food.

Hyuna - Arasseo Eun Mii-ah. Kekeke.

Eun Mii - Nae~ sleepwell Hyuna-ah.

Hyuna - Neo do~ annyeong.

 

What will Eun Mii and her mother's fate on having this plan ? Will it work or will there be another loss ?

 

Annyeong ! ^^ mianhae ): for the super duper very the late update for this. I got no time, even if i do, my homeworks were piling up. Nyehh.  Anyway, here's the latest update. i'll try to finish it til the last chapter. Well ^^' i hope you will enjoy this. Have a nice day people ! :3

do subscribes and bomb me with your supporting and your point of views comments.

 
║▌│█│║▌║││██║▌║▌▌
✔ Official Fanfic Story by MiaJasper ®