Chapter 7 : Summer !

mianhae oppa, saranghaeyo.

Its been a few months that the two girls Hyuna and Eun Mii get to known with the Beast boys. But not all of them, only two of the Beast boys who are Dongwoon and Yoseob known the two girls well. Now came down the summer after 5months of school, its time to have a break. What will happen to Hyuna and Eun Mii ? Will they get a part time job or just hangout the whole summer ? How about the Beast boys, will they continue to do shows ? Or they wanted to have a break the whole summer ?

Hyuna POV

Waaaa~ couldn't believe that summer has came. Yeay ! Its a total break from school but ! I totally don't know what to do the whole summer. I don't want to get part time job its tiring even though I get money. Hmm, maybe just hangout with Eun Mii going shopping, going to the beach, to the park and to the wonderland. Kekeke. I'm really curious about my parent's attitude these lately. What's up with them ? Every time I wanted to go out they always asked me to have someone to accompany me where I'm about to go. They even always asked me to go with Eun Mii because she's the only friend I had and ofcourse the only person that they trust on. They even told me to stay at Eun Mii's house whenever they went out or when they were working at other country in all of sudden. Its weird right ? I wanted to ask them but I don't have the guts to ask them. Maybe they were just too busy with their works and they wanted me to be safe when they can't reach me when they're away. Well, thats what I thought so far. Anyways, tomorrow my school have a beach party, yeay ! Can't wait to go. Kekeke. Let me text Eun Mii, what will she wear tomorrow.

Hyuna - Eun Mii-ssi, annyeong~ ^^ are you up already ?

* beep *

Eun Mii - Nae, annyeong Hyuna-ssi, i am now awake.

Hyuna - You just woke up ? Or did I woke you up ? O.O

* beep *

Eun Mii - Just woke up. Hmm, whats up ?

Hyuna - Ahh, what are you going to wear tomorrow ? ^^ Kekeke, can't wait.

* beep *

Eun Mii - What do we have tomorrow ? o.O

Hyuna - Aigoo~ did you forgot already ? Tomorrow's school beach party !!

* beep *

Eun Mii - Ahh~ nae. I don't know what to wear. Baggy tees and short, I guess.

Hyuna - Aish~ ! Its summer you idiot, it will be hot.

* beep *

Eun Mii - What should I wear then ? Bikini ?? Give me  a break.

Hyuna - Keorochi~ ^^ kekeke. Every girls will wear though. :P

* beep *

Eun Mii - Will see, arasseo ? :P

Hyuna - Yah ! ><

And thats how our conversation ends. I bet she'll wear it or else she's dead. Kekeke.

" Hyuna honey~ Hyuna~ " my mom's calling me.

" Nae ?! " I shouted.

" Sweety, its lunch time~ " my mom called out again.

So I rushed going downstairs and meet my parents at the dining room. I didn't realized that its noon already, I must've been spending my time in my room whole the time. While we're eating, my dad broke the silence.

" Hyuna, please do take care always, nae ? I know its summer already, you must be really excited but please have Eun Mii always by your side when you're out. Arasseo ? " said my dad with his worried face.

 " Ah, nae appa. Waeyo appa always told me that this lately ? " I replied with curiousity.

" Aniyo sweety, eomma and appa are just too busy. We might not always be at home so its a worry-some to us leaving you alone. " he explained.

" Keorochi~ you know tha we love you the most. You're the only child we ever had. We don't want you to see that we're bad parents always leaving you alone.. " said my mum.

" Ahh, then I promise you both that I'll always take care of myself and had Eun Mii-ssi to accompany me wherever I go. Nae ? " I replied.

" Nae. Thats a relieve to us. " my dad smiled.

After lunch, I really don't know what to do. But the thing was that I just don't feel like I want to go out. Its really strange. I think today, I'm going to spend my first day of summer with my parents. I'm sure later they'll be out to go to work. I know I didn't had the time to chill with them but nothing could stop them from going to work. They do really work hard and I'm proud of them.

Beast POV

Doojoon - Yah ! Kids, come gather here. Ppali !

Junhyung - Ahh, jjinjia ? Kids ?

Yoseob - I told you ! * mehrong *

Junhyung - How many times did he used that ?

Yoseob - Everytime when he called us all. You must've lost your ears. * mehrong *

Hyunseung - mwo~ ?

Gikwang - Whats up ?

Dongwoon - Coming~ kekeke.

Doojoon - Aish, shh ! Look our schedule for this summer. * sigh *

All the other 5members - Nae ??! Geojitmal !

DoojoonYah ! I'm not lying. Look ! Its from our manager.

 

Yoseob - Ahh, jjinjia~ music bank, music core, festival ??

Hyunseung - This is torturing !

Gikwang - Seriusly ?? Aigoo~ first day of summer turning tu a nightmare.

Dongwoon - Keorochi~ aish~

Junhyung - Maybe we can discuss about this politely to our manager.

Hyunseung - You give it a try Junhyung-ssi.

Yoseob - Nae ! * mehrong *

Doojoon - Aniyo. Lets all of us go.

We did meet our manager and discuss about it. Firstly our manager didn't agree about it but we begged him and soon he agreed that there will be no performance for us only for a month of summer. The rest of it, we must do it. This sure do made us think twice so yeah we agreed. We're tired after all of the school stuffs and exam. But we're glad now that our manager agreedto give us a break. The only thing left to do is hope that one whole month of summer break would be fun.

NEXT DAY : SCHOOL BEACH PARTY

Hyuna POV

Its school beach party day ! Kekeke. Can't wait to have fun with them. Hmm let me text up Eun Mii whether she's awake already or not. For sure she's not up yet, she's a sleepyhead.

Hyuna - Yah ! Are you awake already ?

* beep *

Eun Mii - I am now.. --'

Hyuna - Aigoo~ Ppali ! Get ready or else we'll be late.

* beep *

Eun Mii - Its 8 in the morning, no need to rush. Aish..

Hyuna - The party start at 8.30 !

* beep *

Eun Mii - You go first then, I'll be there soon.

Hyuna - Arasseo arasseo.

Aigoo~ she never change her routine. Well yeah I know its summer everyone will woke up late. But come on~ its first time our school making party at the beach. I better go shower and get ready. After I'm done, I went downstairs and look for my dad.

" Appa~ ? Where are you ? " I shouted.

" I'm in my office sweety. " he replied.

" Ah, appa, can you send me off to the beach ? " I asked

" Ahh, its your school beach party, right ? Arasseo, but I'll be accompany you until Eun Mii came. " he replied.

I nodded and linked my arms with him. Together we walk out the house and went into the car. My dad drove off heading to the beach. I'm so excited ! Kekeke.

Eun Mii POV

Ahh~ I'm so lazy to attend this party thingy but what to do, I have to accompany Hyuna. Whats so excited about this beach party ? Being under the sun is so.. so frustrating, its hot ! I need to go now before Hyuna text me up every seconds, which is annoying.

" Eomma~ ! I'm going now, arasseo ? " I shouted while I put on my shoes infront of the door.

" Nae~ Take care always honey. Saranghae~ " my mom shouted back from the living room.

" Nae~ Saranghaeyo eomma. " I replied.

I went out and walk down the street. As soon I'm walking under the hot sunlight, I reached at the beach. I also can see Hyuna is waiting for me with her father. She's so early. No, she's always early. Hyuna get out of the car, greet her dad and went on besides me.

" Yah ! Why are you wearing this ? " she said while hitting me playfully.

" I'll change later, arasseo ? " I replied and mehrong her.

" Jakkanmanyo. Stand still, hana, dul, set ! " Hyuna counted. * teet *

" Tada ! Yeppeota~ Kekeke. " she said while showing me the picture and mehrong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Ah nae, I also change late kekeke ! " Hyuna added and mehrong.

Hyuna is wearing white tank tops and shorts. Well yeah, almost look like me but she always let her hair down. So we wnet to the beach and gather round with out classmate. In front of where we're gathering, there's a hummer. And you guess it, its the Beast boys car. Hyuna is so excited and she wanted me to take a picture of her standing infront of the car and here she is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a while waiting for our principal under the hot sun, omg. He finally came and annouced that the Kirin Art Highschool Summer Beach Party officaily open. Hyuna went into the rest room to get change while I just wait outside. She went out excitedy and ran to the beach where all of the students were there.

" Yah ! Be good and take care there. " I shouted.

I went into the restroom also to get change. After that I went to the beach, it seems that our class teacher divided us to different group. Hyuna and I was in the same group with the Beast boys. Oh come on, why does it getting more frustrating. Well whatever, at least I'm with Hyuna. I took a yellow buoys sit on it and cover my legs with my towel.

" Hana, dul, set ! " Dongwoon counted. * teet *

" Kekeke, kyeopta. " said Dongwoon while showing me the picture he just took.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" What are you looking at ? " he asked.

" Nae ? Ahh, I'm looking at Hyuna-ssi. " I replied.

" Waeyo ? She seems fine and enjoying playing with Hyunseung and Yoseob. " said Dongwoon.

" Nae~ hajiman her eomma told me to look after her. " I replied.

" Waaa, her eomma is so caring. Kekeke. " giggled Dongwoon.

" Ah, just realized that you tied up your hair again. " Dongwoon smiled and walked away to meet other friends.

I see students of Kirin Art Highschool are having fun including the teachers. I also see Junhyung with Gna, looks like they're couple. But then I feel so strange, I feel like someone is watching over Hyuna from the distance. I take a peek to look who was it. Its a man with black suit and sunglasses, who could he be. That doesn't look like Hyuna's father. Then a text distract me from looking at the man, I check the text was from Hyuna's mom. This is getting strange. Hyuna's mom told me to look after Hyuna and be with her when she wanted to go somewhere. She also told me to tell Hyuna that Hyuna will be staying at my home tonight. I replied Hyuna's mom text by promising her that I'll take care of her daughter no matter what. After that I search the man again but its hard to see because the beach is just too chaotic.

" What are you doing Eun Mii-ssi ? " asked Doojoon who came out of nowhere.

" Nae ? Ah, nothing. " I replied.

" Are looking for someone ? " Doojoon asked again.

" Aniyo. Hmm, will you excuse me for a moment. " I stood up.

" And mind to look after Hyuna for a while ? Don't ask why. " I added.

Doojoon just nodded and then I walk off to the bar to buy a drink. But I didn't just go there. I saw the man and decided to sneak a peek where he was going. I pretend that I was looking for someone but then the man was on the phone. I barely can hear what he's saying but then I'm shocked when he mention Hyuna's dad's name. And I knew it that something just ain't right with Hyuna's parents.

" What are you doing here ? " said Junhyung who surprised me.

" Aniyo, just.. " I stopped from saying when I saw Gna who's walking towards us.

" Ahh, I'm looking for you sweety. " I smirked.

" Jjinjia ? Geojitmal. " said Junhyung couldn't believe what I just said.

" Waeyo~ Don't you believe in your yeojachingu ? " I teased.

" Yah ! You cheater ! " said Gna and slapped Junhyung face.

" Yah ! What was that for ? " asked Junhyung while rubbing his left cheek.

" Yah ! You liar ! You said I'm the only one ! Ergh ! " Gna said angrily.

" Yah ! Devil princess Gna-ssi, you don't know what he did behind you. " I smirked.

" Mworago ?? " asked Gna.

" What a shame you don't have a pretty brain as your face. " I smirked.

" Yah ! You- " Gna about to explode.

" Shh ! Firstly, I'm not his yeojachingu and will never be. Secondly, his scandal is about to come now with her angry face. And thridly, I'm going to leave you guys now, just let him explain everything. Why am I doing this ? I just don't want you to be in love with his sweet lies than being hurt by his ugly truth. Annyeong~ " I explained and leave.

" Yah ! Yah ! Jebal, don't leave me here ! " shouted Junhyung.

" Ceh. Troublemaker. " I said to myself and smirked.

I came back where Doojoon was sitting. I stand next to him while looking at Hyuna who's having fun playing beach ball with Hyunseung and Yoseob. Dongwoon and Gikwang was lying down under the sun.

" Kamsahamnida Doojoon-ssi. " I spoke out.

" Ah, you're back. Nae, gwenchanayo. " replied Doojoon and stood up.

" So, whats up ? " he asked.

" Hmm, nothing much. Hajiman, do you have any plan for tonight ? " I replied.

" Aniyo, wae ? " he asked again.

" Will you let Hyuna stay at your dorm only for tonight ? If you agreed, then I'll tell you something. " I told him.

" Ahh... you ask my manager first. " he replied.

" Arasseo. Can I meet him now ? " I asked.

Doojoon nodded and lead me to where his manager was. I bow and greeted his manager politely. I explain everything why and he willingly to help me out. I thanked him, bow, greet him and leave with Doojoon going back where our tent is.

" What was that all about ? It seems like a serious situation. " asked Doojoon with curiousity.

 

what will happen next ? :O kekeke. here's chapter 7 ^^ happy reading. woah, i update two chapters today, couldn't believe that. will update again tomorrow. goodnight ! :3

 

do subscribes and bomb me with your supporting and your point of views comments.
 
√ photos - i don't own anything but credits to the owner !
 
║▌│█│║▌║││██║▌║▌▌
✔ Official Fanfic Story by MiaJasper ®