Chapter 16 : Wake Me Up From My Nightmare.

mianhae oppa, saranghaeyo.

Junhyung POV

" ahndwae.. ahndwae.. ahndwae.. ahn... ahndwae ahndwae... AHNDWAE ! " shouted Eun Mii who's sweating and struggling in her sleeps. she must be having a nightmare.

I shrugged her shoulder and said, " Eun Mii-ah, Eun Mii ! Wake up ! " and starting to shook her body.

" AHNDWAE ! " she yelled.

" EUN MII-AH !! " I shouted while shooks her shoulder.

She immediately opened her eyes and burst to tears. She leaned her head aside and crying silently.

" Eun Mii-ah, gwenchanayo ? " I asked.

" A-an-anni-aniyo.. " she sobbed.

" Wae~ " I asked softly.

" N-n-nig-night-nightma-nightmare.. " she replied in her cries.

" Gwenchanayo. Its just a bad dream.. " I said tried to comfort her.

She's crying harder and she started to shiver. In my heart, I was panic because I don't know how to comfort her. I her head and hope that she might feel a bit better.

" How's she doing ? " our personal doctor startlled me.

" Nae ? Ah, I don't think she's doing well.. " I replied as I stood up to let him checked her up.

" I'm afraid her temperature might rises again, she needs to be admitted to the hospital as soon as possible. " explained the doctor.

I sighed and told the doctor that I'll try to bring her to the hospital.

" And her pulse is slow than normal beats.. she really need to get into the hospital. so that she'll get a further treatment. " reminded the doctor.

" Nae.. " thats the only word I could replied to him. I bowed and thanked him for helping out.

" Aigoo.. How am I supposed to send her to the hospital. She's in a great danger and she haven't change her appearence yet. Otteokhae... ? " I sighed.

I sat next to the bed and going online. Maybe I could get further information on how to treat high sick fever person without going to the hospital. So I started searching and found some informations. I followed up what it said and gladly that Eun Mii's looking a bit fine but what worried me the most is that her heart beat still beating slow. Maybe thats why she couldn't get up yet. Aigoo. I need to call our personal doctor.

* Dialing personal doctor. *

* Connecting. *

Doctor - Annyeonghaseyo~ This is Dr. Hwang, how can I help you ? 

Junhyung - Doctornim, its me, Beast Junhyung.

Doctor - Ah, annyeonghaseyo Junhyung-ssi.

Junhyung - Ah, nae anyeonghaseyo.

Doctor - What's the matter ? Is something gone wrong with the two of your friends ?

Junhyung - Its about Eun Mii, the one with high fever.

Doctor - Nae, waeyo with her condition ?

Junhyung - I seem cannot send her to the hospital due to complicated situation and stuff. So I went online and searching on how to take of a high fever person in other good ways. Her heart beat still beating slow and I got this type of on how to make the pulse would steadily back to normal..

Doctor - Is it the cuddling ?

Junhyung - * Sigh * Nae..

Doctor - Well, yes. Its the only way to save her. Its hard to really know whats her problem since she can't be send to the hospital and I can't bring all the equipments to your dorm though.

Junhyung - Is it necessary... ? * Sigh *

Doctor - As if you want her to feel better soon or letting her like that might torturing her. Do whatever you could do Junhyung-ssi.

Junhyung - N-nae, kamsahamnida.

Should I do it or shouldn't I ? Aigoo. This is hard. If I didn't do it she might still fighting her life everyday like this. I wonder what would her mother do. I'm so out of ideas about this. Oh God. please help me.

Gikwang POV

I sat by the bed and stare at Hyuna who's finally sleeping soundly. I sighed and leaned back. Even though I haven't get some rest because Hyuna kept on waking up and she's sort of having a nightmare. But I'm glad that her temperature is normal and her pulse also normal. I guess she's going to be better soon.

EVENING :

The members and I was having dinner together. Finally, we have the lightened up atmosphere. We talk several topics and about our exam that will be held during winter. After dinner, I went upstair to check up on Hyuna. As I went in to my room, I saw Hyuna sat up on the bed. I asked our hairstylist to get out for a while. I sat at the edge of the bed and stare at her. Actually I was afraid to say a word to her but I have to.

" Hyuna-ah, gwenchanayo ? " I asked softly.

" I accidentally killed a person, aren't I ? " she asked as she looked up at me.

I just kept quite and stare at her.

" I was drunk because I'm giving up believing my parents. Someone took me somewhere and as we get there I was... played. Touch here, touch there. And I came up to my sense but still drunk... I hit with a vase and a bottle of wine. That person fel down will blood spaltered around the room. I was shocked of what I'm doing and I cried as I fell down on my knees... " said Hyuna.

" Hyuna-ah.. " I said trying to stop her.

" Then Eun Mii came. I heard what she said but not very clear. I was held by someone and then.... I don't know what happened. " she said and tearing.

" Eun Mii.. Oh, where is she ?? Where ? " said Hyuna with her eyes widen as if she started to realised where's Eun Mii.

" Eun Mii is at the other room. She's not doing- " my words was cut of because Hyuna get out of bed and ran out to the next room. I followed up behind her.

" Eun Mii-ah ! Wake up ! Eun Mii ! " yelled Hyuna while shook Eun Mii's shoulder.

" Hyuna-ah, she's got high fever. She might be starting to sleep well. " I advice he to stop.

" Yah ! Park Eun Mii !! " shouted Hyuna.

I came up behind her and try to get her off Eun Mii's side. Then I accidentally felt Eun Mii's right hand. I was surprised that her hand was really cold like ice ! I'm afraid something happen to her condition.

" Jakamanyo.. " I said and letting Hyuna go.

I went downstairs and searching for Junhyung.

" Junhyung-ah, " I called him up who's sitting at the kitchen counter.

" Nae ? " he replied.

" Something wrong with Eun Mii, you better check her out. I felt her hand was really cold. " I explained.

" Mwo ?? " surprised Junhyung.

We rushed going upstair and straight went into the room. Hyuna was kneeling at the side of the bed, sobbing calling out Eun Mii's name trying to wake her up. I moved her aside with me and let Junhyung check Eun Mii.

" She's not in good condition, she's getting worst. Her pulse is getting slow. " said Junhyun who's worried.

" Get her to the hospital " said Hyuna.

" Aniyo. She can't. She's under the police investgation and she haven't change her appearence either. She's in danger. " explained Junhyung.

" I'll call up Dr. Hwang to get him here urgent. " I said.

Junhyung and Hyuna nodded. I pulled out my phone and dialed up out personal doctor. I explained everything to him and he said that he'll get here soon. The rest of the members also shocked to hear that Eun Mii's condition is getting worst. Our personal doctor called me up again telling me that he  might be a bit late.

" Junhyung-ah, Dr. Hwang might be a bit late because there's a traffic. He said that he wanted you to cuddle her up to stabilized her pulse. If we're going to wait Dr. Hwang, Eun Mii must be admitted to the hospital even she's in a complicated situation. " I explained.

Junhyung told us what to prepare. Hyuna and I helped him out sorting things. Junhyung took of his shirt, get on bed and cuddled Eun Mii up. We only could hope that she'll get better soon.

3 WEEKS LATER :

Hyuna POV

Its been 3 weeks already, now Eun Mii and I are all healthy and doing fine. Today is the day that Eun Mii's mother came for a visit here at the dorm. Its like its been a while or years we've been living with the Beast boys. I'm really thankful to them that they really took care of us. As a gift to them, Eun Mii and I decided to called up her mother to cooked homemade dishes for the boys. It'll be a surprise for them as they came back home from school. And yes, the second thing is school. Aigoo. Eun Mii and I sure do need to catch up alot of the topics. Winter is around the corner, so do our examination.

* door bell rang *

" Could that be Mrs. Park ? Kekeke. " I giggled.

" Ofcourse its her. Who will it be ? " said Eun Mii who got up from the couch and ran to the door.

" Annyeong my sweetheart~ " greet her mother and hug her up.

" Annyeong eomma ! " replied Eun Mii.

I never seen her so bright and happy like this before. She must be really missing her mother. Same goes to me, I missed my parents too, the only problem was that I don't know where the heck they are and I don't want to know about it either though.

" Annyeong Hyuna-ssi~ " greeted Mrs. Park who woke me up from my daydreaming.

" Ah, nae. Annyeonghaseyo ajummoni~ " I greeted back and hug her.

" So what are we going to make ? " I asked.

" I have some in my mind, let it be a surprise to you two as well, nae ? " smiled ajummoni.

Eun Mii and I just nodded and we started to help sorting things out and stuff. We helped he choped some vegetables, boiled some eggs and noodles. We had so much fun cooking for lunch together. Well, yeah its been a while. While we're doing some last dishes, the Beast boys came home. They're so happy and can't wait to have lunch together. They help setting uo the table and done some cleaning as well.

We have our lunch together, the atmosphere are just bright and happy. We talked several topics and sharing some funny stories and stuff. Eun Mii's mother could be here for so long because she got afternoon to evening work shift. She told Eun Mii just to stay here, living with them because this lately she's rarely going home. Her office department provide a apartment nearby for latenight shift. We bid farewell before she go.

" Take care always eomma, anything that bothers you or whatever it is, do call me up, nae ? I'll do the same. " said Eun Mii while hugging her mother.

" Arasseo~ saranghaeyo Eun Mii-ah. " replied her mother.

" Nae. Nado, saranghaeyo eomma. " said Eun Mii.

" Take care ajummoni, thankyou for the meals." I thanked and hugged her.

" Nae~ " smiled ajummoni.

The Beast boys also greeted ajummoni goodbyes and wishes that she'll do well. After that, we went back inside and started to clean the dinning and the kichen. Then the Beast boys helped us with some subjects that we had left behind. They're really helpful and I realized that they're started to take this seriously. Done some studying, we have our break and do something fun.

" Ah, where are the hairstylist eonni ? " asked Eun Mii.

" Nae Eun Mii-ssi ? " said one of the hairstylist.

" Ah, aniyo. Its just that, I want you cut my hair and dye it blonde. " said Eun Mii smothly.

" Mwo ? Blonde ? Wae ? " I'm surprised what I just heard.

" Wae ? You want me to get caught and went in jail ? " said Eun Mii jokingly.

I mehrong her and hit her shoulder playfully.

" Are you sure you want to dye it blonde ? " asked Junhyung.

" Nae. Wae ? Who are you telling me to stop ? My appa ? " said Eun Mii and mehrong Junhyung.

Junhyung couldn't help it anymore, he tickles Eun Mii. This is because Eun Mii always said like that to him whenever he's sort of controlling or forbid her from doing something. I can see the sweet, charm and jokingly side of Eun Mii.

" Eun Mii-ah, are you ready ? " asked the hairstylist.

" Nae~ " said Eun Mii who got up and went to the dressing room.

" Jakamanyo ! Before you do it, lets take a last photo of you with your long hair. " said Yoseob.

" Arasseo. " smiled Eun Mii.

" Hana, dul, set. " counted Yoseob and took a picture of her.

" Ta-dah ! Kekeke. " giggles Yoseob while showing her the picture.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I'm going to miss seeing you with dark brown long hair. " added Yoseob while patted her head.

" I'm going to miss my long hair too. " said Eun Mii.

" Alright eonni~ Do what you're always doing. " Eun Mii told to the hairstylists and smiled.

" Nae~ " responded the hairstylists.

NEXT DAY :

Eun Mii POV

Its weekend ! I woke up so early to day, its refreshing but chilling. Oh, yeah winter is just around the corner. Since I haven't went out for a while and now I'm with my new appearence, I can go out now. Hmm, who should I bring for a walk ? Lets see downstair who got up already. So I went downstair and could alreasy hear a music from the practice room. I went there to see who is it. Its Dongwoon and Hyunseung. Yeay ! Can go out and have a walk with them.

" Annyeong ! " I greeted as I entered the room.

" Oh. Annyeonghaseyo Eun Mii-ssi. " both of them greeted me back.

" Wae woke up so early ? " asked Dongwoon.

" Nan molla. Hajiman, want to have a walk with me down the street ? " I asked and smiled widely.

" Walk ? Arasseo. " replied Hyunseung.

" Nae, sure you can. Its been a while you haven't gone out though. " smiled Dongwoon.

We went out together. As I'm out of the lobby, I spin around and feel the fresh air. I smiled widely and giggled as I saw the sun shining behind those clouds. I felt so alive !

" Woah, you're so energetic today Eun Mii-ah. " smiled Hyunseung.

" Nae~ Kekeke. " I giggled.

" Ofcourse she is, why wouldn't she ? She haven't gone out for a while. " said Dongwoon.

We walked until we reached at the bridge. We stopped there and see the morning view. Its chilling but refreshing. Its like we're somewhere else.

" Yah, our exam is just around the corner. Hmm, what do you guys want to eat this early morning ? " I asked.

" Hmm, healthy food ? " said Dongwoon.

" Aniyo. " I said.

" Waeyo ? " asked Hyunseung.

" We've been eating that, what does the food we alway ate and now we stopped having that for a while. Kekeke. " I giggled.

" Oh, ramyun ? " said Dongwoon.

" Nae ! Shall we have that ? It doesn't harm sinceits been a while and we only going to eat it today. " I replied.

" Arasseo ! I've been missing that. " cheered Hyunseung.

* Phone's ringing. "

" Junhyung-ssi ? " I said.

Eun Mii - Yobseyo ?

Junhyung - YAH ! UHDIYA ?!

Eun Mii - Yah ! I still can hear okay ?! Mwo ?

Junhyung - Aish. Uhdiya ?

Eun Mii - Wae you want to know ?

Junhyung - Yah, don't make me chase you out when you got home later.

Eun Mii - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA whatever.

Junhyung - YAH !

Eun Mii - Arasseo ! I'm at the bridge with Hyunseung and Dongwoon. Wae ?

Junhyung - Yah, its cold out there. Ppali get home itje !

* hung up *

" Did he just hung up on me eh ? Aigoo. I was just about to have fun being out here~ " I said and pouted.

" hana, dul, set. " counted Dongwoon.

" Kyeopta ! Kekeke. " giggled Hyunseung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Ppali, we can go for a walk tomorrow, nae ? " said Dongwoon softly.

" Nae~ " I replied.

My fun moments just about to start but thanks to Junhyung, it ends just like that. But anyway, I hope a better day tomorrow because our exam is just around the corner. So where were we, oh yes, we went home safe and sound as what Junhyung demanded. We spent our time just staying in the dorm, having a little revision and not forgetting we ate ramyun ! Hope we could go somewhere tomorrow. Please bring me somewhere to bright up this rusty mind.

 

The two bestfriends, Eun Mii and Hyuna finally recover and back being healthy and happy. Whats interesting is that one of the Beast members has fallen for someone, or maybe two of the Beast members. Who could it be ? Winter is just around the corner, everbody geared up with warm clothes and their examination is waving already. They sure do prepare alot and hoping that everything will goes well. Will it be going smoothly or might another drama came up ?

 

annyeaonghaseyo chingudeul ! XD mianhae for the late update :/ hehu. got no time to update regularly because of college. aigoo. anyway. here's the chapter to those who patiently waiting for it :3 enjoy reading ! will apdate again whenever i got my spare time, arasseo ? ^^v

 

do subscribes and bomb me with your supporting and your point of views comments.
 
√ photos - i don't own anything but credits to the owner !
 
║▌│█│║▌║││██║▌║▌▌
✔ Official Fanfic Story by MiaJasper ®