Chapter 12 : Went On Smoothly.

mianhae oppa, saranghaeyo.

Time flies so fast and 2 months of summer without the Beast Boys ended. Hyuna and Eun Mii spent much of their time working part time job at the Coffee Cafe. Eventhough its tiring for them but their time worth it being paid. Today is weekend, both Hyuna and Eun Mii had a day off. What will they plan for today ?

Hyuna POV

Its weekend ! Yeay ! Kekeke. Hmm, what am I going to do today ? Ahh, I just realized that I've been living at Eun Mii's house and her mom buying all the food and stuff. Aigoo, I felt like I'm a troublesome to them. Where does my mom and my dad eh ? They must have started the project I think, I'm sure they're doing well and I'm happy that my mom do text me up once a week. Lets wake Eun Mii the sleepyhead up ! Kekeke.

" Yah ! Eun Mii-ah~ rise and shine ! Kekeke. Wake up ! " I wake her up shaking her body.

" Nae.. ? " she replied with her sleepy voice.

" Aigoo~ wake up you sleepy head ! Kekeke. " I demanded sitting near her.

Eun Mii opened her one eye and reaching her hand to the table clock.

" Yah ! You want to be dead ? Its 8 in the morning. Aish. " she startled me.

" Ahh~ jjinjia. Ppali~ wake up. Lets go to breakfast. Nae ? " I said with my puppy face.

" Just go downstair, my eomma might up to something. " she replied and covered her face with her bunny pillow.

" Aniyo~ I felt like I made troublesome to guys since I'm living here. So, today is my treat. Ppali~ ! Get up ! " I told her.

Eun Mii sat up and look at me where her hair was all over her hair. She blew her hair and sighed, " Arasseo arasseo. "

Yeay ! I'm so happy that I manage to wake her up. I better get change now and think of what should I buy for her mother. ^^

" Eomma~ ! Uhdiya ? " shouted Eun Mii.

" Nae ? Here in my room. " ajummoni replied.

" Oh. Where are you guys going this early morning ? Jogg ? " ajummoni asked.

" Do we look like we're going for jogging ? Aigoo~ " Eun Mii replied.

" Ahh, we're going for breakfast ajummoni. " I told her and smiled.

" Nae ? Waeyo ? You don't like my dishes ? " ajummoni teased.

" Eh ? Its not like that ajummoni. I felt like I made troublesome to you since I lived here. So, as for today I would like to treat for both you. " I replied.

" Aigoo~ Kekeke, arasseo arasseo. Anything you want Hyuna-ssi. " ajummoni giggled and patted my head.

" We're going now, ajummoni. We'll be back with foods. Kekeke. " I replied.

" Nae~ Do take care there. Arasseo ? " reminded ajummoni.

As we reached at the restaurant where Eun Mii always had her meal there, we had a good time and well you guessed it that Eun Mii continued sleeping. Kekeke. Such a sleepyhead. After we got our orders, we went back home and had our breakfast together with Eun Mii's mom. 

Its noon and Eun Mii's mom is off to work leaving us two at home. We didn't have much to do though. Yeah, it kind a boring. Suddenly my phone's beep. Could it be my mom ? Hmm.

" Oh, its Yoseob text me up. " I surprised.

" Whats up ? " said Eun Mii wanted to know.

" Here, read it. " I replied and gave her my phone.

Yoseob - Annyeong~ ! Kekeke. Ottoshimnikka Hyuna-ssi ? Bogoshipeoyo~ huhu. Anyway, I'm here to tell you that we're going off to Brazil tomorrow ^^ We would like you and Eun Mii to come to set us off. Our flight tomorrow is at noon, 12 sharp I guess. So be at the airport as early as you both can, arasseo ? So that we could have time to hangout together. Well, see you tomorrow chingudeul ^^

" That sounds like fun. " Eun Mii smiled.

" Keorochi~ can't wait to meet them. Yeay ! " I said excitedly.

NEXT DAY : MEETING BEAST !

Beast POV

Doojoon - Are you guys ready to go kids ?

Yoseob - Ppali ppali ! Kekeke.

Gikwang - Nae, I guess we're ready to go.

Dongwoon - Ppali ! Eun Mii and Hyuna might be waiting for us already.

Doojoon - Lets do a quick check up.

Other five members - Nae~

Doojoon - Passport ?

Other five members - Check !

Doojoon - Ticket ?

Other five members - Check !

Doojoon - Important stuff ?

Other five members - Check !

Doojoon - Pass card ?

Other five members - Check !

Doojoon - So yeah, we're ready to go. Lets go !

Eun Mii POV

" Eomma~ ? " I shouted.

" Nae~ ? " she replied.

" We're going now, nae ? " I shouted.

" Nae~ Take care, arasseo ? " she reminded.

So, both Hyuna and I went out and headed to the subway station. Its too far for us to walked to the airport. We dicided to take public transportation. And now here we are at the Seoul Incheon International Airport where we're going to meet our busy schedule idol friends, Beast. I know its seem odd but yeah I'm excited to meet them.

Seoul Incheon International Airport.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Eun Mii-ah~ " someone shouted my name while I'm searching for the person.

" Oh ! Over there. " said Hyuna while pointing at Yoseob who's waving at us and yes, Hyuna run to them leaving me behind.

I walk and shook my head giggling seeing Hyuna seem so so excited meeting them.

I bowed and greeted them, " Annyeonghaseyo~ "

" Shall we go have a cup of coffee ? " said Junhyung.

We went to the coffee shop and gather together to have some little fun time. The Beast boys explained that they're going to have their concert in Brazil and not forgetting to buy us a gift as a friend.

" Eun Mii-ah, I'm going to miss you~ kekeke. " giggled Dongwoon.

" Nae ? Aniyo, you're not going to miss me. " I smiled.

" Waeyo ? " he asked curiously.

" Hand over your phone. " I replied.

He hand over his phone and I take a picture of myself. * teet *

" Here you go, you're not going to miss me chingu. " I smiled.

" Yeppeota~ Kekeke. " he giggled while looking at it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" This is the first time I'm seeing that you're taking selca of yourself. " said Dongwoon.

" Not forgetting, kamsahamnida chingu. I'll text you up or maybe video call you guys. Nae ? " he added.

" Nae~ you guys do take care there. " I replied and patted his shoulder.

" Oh ! Its time for us to go. " said Yoseob with his puppy face.

" Is it ? Awww I'm going to miss you guys. " pouted Hyuna.

" We have to go now, We'll meet you at school. Hmm, you guys don't have to welcome us when we got back on the last summer because the next day is school. We'll just meet at school. Nae ? " said Junhyung.

" Waeyo~ ? I wanted to welcome you guys~ " said Hyuna with her puppy face.

" Ahh~ Kyeong~ Kekeke. Aniyo~ becasue we'll reach here at 3.a.m " said Gikwang while pinching Hyuna's cheeks.

" Arasseo arasseo. We'll just meet at school. " I noted.

" We get going now. Be good and take care always chingu. " reminded Doojoon.

" Nae~ Annyeong~ " shouted Hyuna while waving back at them.

The Beast boys were busy with their concert, fanmeeting and other activities while Hyuna and Eun Mii were busy with their part time job as a barista. A whole 3 months of summer ends without being noticed. Soon the school is going to start and for sure Eun Mii, Hyuna and the Beast boys will be meeting again, having the fun time like they used to. But they'll not be having the wild fun because they'll having their exams.

Dongwoon POV

Today we'll be back to school and its the first day of Autumn. The weather are fine outside and its a complete change because the leaves started falling, turning to brownish copper like colour and the winds is a bit chilly. Have to keep ourself warm up not to catch a cold. Kekeke. Anyhow, I'm so excited to be back to school not because of studying kekeke its because I want to meet Hyuna and Eun Mii. Missing them so much even through video call was not enough. Its surprising myself that I woke up early today, lets wake up the rest of the members. Don't want to be late again eventhough we're idols but lets change the routine once in a while.

" Doojoon-ah~ wake up. Its almost 7. " I said while shaking his shoulder.

" Nae... " he replied.

This i tiring to wake them up one by one. The hardest one is Hyunseung. Hmm, lets just use this siren alarm to wake them all. Kekeke. Junhyung will said out rude words.

* siren sound alert ! *

" Ahh.. jjinjia... " complained Junhyung.

" What time is it ? " asked Yoseob while rubbing his eyes.

" Ppali ppali~ ! Kekeke. Lets be at school early, change the routine once in a while. " I giggled.

Junhyung complained with one eye opened, Yoseob as usual woke up and rub his eyes, Doojoon sat right up after I woke him up, Gikwang sat right up and put his mini towel on his head and last but not least Hyunseung who's awake but went back to sleep. Aigoo. Well time for me to get ready now, everyone is up except Hyunseung of course.

Hyuna POV

Its the first Autumn morning and its the day that we're back to school. Aigoo, the hardest thing to do this early morninf is waking Eun Mii up. I rubbed my eyes and turned to looked at Eun Mii who's still sleeping. I let out a sigh. So this is how it feels like living in one roof with Eun Mii, what does ajummoni do to wake her up. Hmm, well not to waste time, I have to wake her up and change her routine from coming to school late to early now.

" Eun Mii-ah~ we have to go to school today. " I said, shaking her left shoulder with my right hand while I rubbed my left eye with my left hand.

Eun Mii just groaned and covered her face with her bunny pillow.

" Aigoo~ Eun Mii-ah~ wake up now, its the first day of Autumn and we're going back to school. " I demanded.

" Go to that hell by yourself, I'll be there later.. " she replied half asleep.

" Yah ! " I raised up my voice a bit and hit her with my teddy.

" Wake up ! Ppali~ We're going to be late. " I continued.

She removed her bunny pillow from her face, turned her head to me where her hair was covering her face, she blew it, leave out a sighed and said, " Arasseo. You go get shower first. "

" Goodgirl~ kekeke. Eh ? Aniyo~ you go first, I know you're taking advantage to go back to sleep. " I said and mehrong.

" Aish. Arasseo arasseo.. I go first then. " she sat up and scratched her head.

I just giggled watching her got up and made her way to the bathroom. Its a history that she woke up early today and yeah she'll be at school early too. I'm sure her mom must be so proud. Kekeke. After we're done, we went downstair and went straight to the kitchen to have breakfast.

" Oh ? You woke up early today ? Kekeke. Thats odd. " giggled ajummoni.

" Nae~ Hyuna woke me up.. " sighed Eun Mii as she sat down and started to wiped peanut butter and jelly onto her piece of bread.

" Oh. Its hard to wake her up, isn't it Hyuna-ssi ? " smiled ajummoni.

" Keorochi~ " I replied and mehrong at Eun Mii.

" I woke her up by banging a cooking pan with spatula. Kekeke. " ajummoni shook her head and giggled.

" Ah, jjinjia ? " she surprised me.

" Nae, she did that hajiman I went back to sleep not until the second time she did it. " said Eun Mii with full.

We reached at school 7.20a.m sharp. We went straight to our class and we're surprised that the Beast boys came early today. They must have change their routine now kekeke but isn't it tiring that they reached Seoul at 3a.m in the morning but manage to get up early. I were them for sure I ain't going to school. 

" Oh, annyeonghaseyo~ " I greeted and bow.

The Beast boy greeted back and just nodded their head while Eun Mii just bow to them. I turned to the left to greet my other classmates and bow to them while in the other and Eun Mii had sat down on her seat and put her head on the table. I think she's still sleepy.

" Hyuna-ssi ! Bogoshipeoyo~ kekeke. " said Dongwoon who ran up to me and gave me a big hug. This is the time where all the fangirls outside of our class even my classm

" Kekeke. Na do, bogoshipeoyo. " I giggled.

Gikwang bent down and greeted Eun Mii, " Annyeong Eun Mii-ah~ "

Eun Mii responded just by waving at him. Gikwang went over to Dongwoon and me.

" Sleepy much ? " said Junhyung who's also his head on the table, talking lazily.

Eun Mii nodded and Junhyung replied, " Na do.. " Then Eun Mii raised her hand forward to let Junhyung gave a high5.

In a couple of minutes after, our classs teacher came in. She greeted us welcomed back to school and asked us what were we doing during summer. Then she told us that exam will be held in about after two weeks and she hoped that we had our revision and prepared everything during summer. Huhu what a zoom zoom condition to brain explode. I have to do well for the exams so that my parents will be proud of me. First day of Autumn, a day back to school was pretty much fun becaue we meet the Beast boys where they share stories during their concert and fanmeeting at Brazil last month. They even gave me and Eun Mii a gift. Kekeke. Well overall, we had fun today even during lesson. ^^

 

been waiting for so long ? hee sorry keeping you guys waiting, been busy this lately :s and couldn't get the time to open up here. huhu. will try to update it frequently by this week ^^ k ? sorry that i didn't change the fonts and stuff because i'm too lazy :P well there's jut so much to do. hope you'll enjoy reading it. <3

 

do subscribes and bomb me with your supporting and your point of views comments.
 
√ photos - i don't own anything but credits to the owner !
 
║▌│█│║▌║││██║▌║▌▌
✔ Official Fanfic Story by MiaJasper ®