Chapter 5 : Fun Weekend Ever.

mianhae oppa, saranghaeyo.

Dongwoon POV

We reached at the market and yeah the three of us sure do hungry looking at all the delicious food here. I bring them to the restaurant where the members and I always eat during midnight. Kekeke. I know its weird that we eat during midnight because sometimes we're hungry after training and another reason was that we eventually didn't want to get moobed. And yeah thats the reason why we came to school late. Kekeke. Anyways, now we're at the delicious kimchi restaurant, i told them not to ordered because i want them to taste what we always order here.

" We'll have fried rice kimchi, bulgogi and rice cake soup. And three soda please, kamsahamnida. " I ordered.

" Bulgogi ! Kekeke. " said Hyuna, excited.

" Wae ? " I smiled.

" Ahh, aniyo. Its just my favorite. Kekeke. " she giggled.

" Hmm, ah, I almost forgot to buy food for my parents. " Hyuna added.

" Nae, me too. Eomma will be home at 10.30p.m. I think we still got time. " said Eun Mii.

" Relax you guys, its still early. Same goes to me. I also have to buy food for the other members. " I replied.

" So, who's going to pay this ? " Hyuna asked.

" I'll pay. " I replied immediately.

" Aniyo. Since its our first day out, the three of us pay, nae ? " said Eun Mii.

Hyuna and I nodded as a sign that we agreed. Our food finally came and Hyuna and I were so excited but when I see Eun Mii, she's calm and just smile.

" Tada ! Kekeke. Its been a long day, lets eat ! Eat well~ " I said.

Hyuna tried the fried rice kimchi and said, " Waa~ aju masisseo sseoyo. "

" Jjinjia ? Kekeke. " I replied.

She nodded and then tried the Bulgogi. Her facial expression tells that she couldn't handle the deliciousness. I'm glad that she enjoyed it.

" Hmm, aju masisseo sseoyo. " said Eun Mii.

" Kekeke. I'm glad that you like it Eun Mii-ssi. " I replied.

We enjoyed our food and have a little chit chat after eating while enjoying our soda. After we paid for our food, we went out to the market to buy food for Eun Mii and Hyuna's parents and I'm going to buy foods for the members. We laughed and tried some food at the market and then I realized that some of the people noticed me but they didn't even bother. I never felt like this before, I really do have a blast today.

" Dongwoon-ssi, do you want us to walk you home ? " asked Hyuna.

" Nae ? Ah, aniyo. Gwenchanayo Hyuna-ssi. " I replied.

" Aniyo~ we promised you to protect you the whole day from getting moobed. Kekeke. " she said and mehrong.

" Keorochi. We'll just walk you home Dongwoon-ssi. " Eun Mii added.

" Arasseo arasseo. " I smiled.

So, yeah they did walked me home. We stopped in front of my apartment and I thanked them, " Kamsahamnida Hyuna-ssi and Eun Mii-ssi. "

" Nae~ " they replied and nodded.

" Jjinjia kamsahamnida for protecting me, I really had a great time. You guys really do keep your promise. " I said and scratched my head.

" Not a problem Dongwoon-ssi, we respect you as our chingu and as an idol. We also had a great time. I'm sure your fans will understand that you do need a break. " replied Eun Mii and smiled.

" Nae ! Just contact any of the two of us if you want a day out again. Kekeke. " giggled Hyuna.

So we exchange numbers and greet goodbyes before I went in the entrance. I went up and reached at the dorm. I rang the bell, Yoseob opens the door while the others cheers because foods finally came.

Beast POV

Doojoon - Dongwoon-ssi, you seem to really have great time today.

Dongwoon - Keorochi~ If not then why am I smiling. Kekeke.

Yoseob - Kekeke. Did you have a date ? * mehrong *

Dongwoon - Nae, not one but two. Kekeke ! * mehrong *

Junhyung - Nae ??

Yoseob - Jjinjia ??

Dongwoon - Kekeke. You guys really do believe it ? Aigoo~

GikwangThen ?

 

Dongwoon - I had a great time today going to the zoo, the park, having dinner together and wondering around the market. They also walk me home.

Hyunseung - They ?? Who ?

Dongwoon - Hyuna and Eun Mii-ssi.

Yoseob - Yah ! You spent the whole day with that creepers ??

Junhyung -  Ahh~ Goejitmal.

Dongwoon - Nae, I went out with them. I'm not lying Junhyung-ssi. Aren't you guys going to eat that ? Ppali eat it or else I ain't going to buy it again for you guys. * mehrong *

Eun Mii POV

" Annyeong Hyuna-ssi, meet you tomorrow at the park. " I greeted and wave when reached in front of her house.

" Nae~ annyeong~ " she waved.

I reached home safely and greeted, " Eomma, I'm home. Sorry to keep you waiting. "

" Oh, Eun Mii-ah you're home. Nae, gwenchanayo. " she appeared from the reading room and pats my head.

" Here's the foods that I bought for you. Its your favorite. " I said and gave her.

" Nae ? Ahh, jjinjia gomawo honey. " she replied and kiss on my left cheeks.

So I went up to my room and my phone's beeps, guess Hyuna text me up. I guess it wrong, its a text from Dongwoon-ssi.

Dongwoon - Annyeong Eun Mii-ssi ^^ Kamsahamnida jjinjia kamsahaeyo for today. I really had a blast. Kekeke.

Eun Mii - Oh, annyeong Dongwoon-ssi. Ah, nae~ its a pleasure to help you out (: glad that you had a blast.

* beep *

Dongwoon - Can you do me a favor ? ^^

Eun Mii - Hmm, mworago ?

* beep *

Dongwoon - Let down your hair on Monday, nae ? ^^ Kekeke. I'm sure you won't look so terrible. :P

Eun Mii - Waeyo ? Curious much ? (:

* beep *

Dongwoon - Aniyo~ ^^ just do it, arasseo ? Annyeonghi jumushipseyo~ Kekeke.

After reading that, I didn't reply back. I just smile and think about it but I think I just have to made his wish came true. Hmm, its time for me to go to bed now, tomorrow Hyuna want me to meet her at the park. Just chilling out ofcourse.

THE NEXT DAY

Hyuna POV

Its 10 in the morning and later I'll be going out to the park chilling with Eun Mii as I promised her. But ! tsk tsk tsk I think I couldn't make it because my parents going to bring me visiting my grandparents. I have to call Eun Mii before its too late or else she'll be disappointed.

" Yobseoyo ? " Eun Mii answered.

" Eun Mii-ssi ! Annyeong~ " I replied.

" Hmm, wae are you calling ? " she asked.

" I might can't meet you at the park today Eun Mii-ssi. My parents going to bring me visiting my grandparents. " I explained.

" Ahh, gwenchanayo Hyuna-ssi. We'll meet on Monday then. Nae ? " she replied.

" Jjinjia gwenchanayo ? " I worried.

" Nae Hyuna-ssi, gwenchanayo. Send my regards to your eomma and your halmeoni. I hope halmeoni still remembers me. Kekeke. " she giggled.

" Arasseo arasseo. I'm going then, annyeong~ " I said my last words.

" Nae. Annyeong~ " she replied and hung up.

I really don't like this kind of situation but what to do. Waiting for tomorrow is like waiting forever. As sooner as I got changed, I went down and get in to the car waiting for my mom. Then we headed to Gwangju. Eun Mii is so going to be lonely. Hmm.

Eun Mii POV

Today's going to be so boring. I don't have anyone to hangout with. Hmm, what am I going to do today. Maybe I'll just go to the park alone and maybe have the time to play with the kids there. I'll go get change now and have a nice time alone. I went out and walk down the street heading to the park. As I guess it, there are sure do many parents bringing their kids there. Its fun to watch the kids playing around.

A little girl came up to me who's sitting alone on the bench and said,

" Eonni~ can you push the swing for me ? My eomma can't do much because she's having a baby in her tummy. " while pointing at her mom.

I turn to see her mom and her mom nod and smile at me. I smiled back and said, " Arasseo. Lets get you on the swing. Hmm, what's your name bytheway ? "

" Naneun Son Na Eunibnida. " she said while holding my hand.

" Ahh~ kyeong name you got there Na Eun. I'm Eun Mii. " I replied and pick her up to let her sat on the swing.

" I'm going to push you gently now, nae ? " I added.

" Nae~ " she replied.

I push her gently and she giggles all the way. Seems like she's having fun. I stop pushing her and she hopped out from the swing. She stands in front of me while holding my hand and said, " Eonni~ lets go at my eomma and eat snack together. "

" N-n-n-nae ? " I stuttered.

She leads me to her mom and said, " Eomma eomma, i bring eonni along to eat snack together. "

" Nae~ " her mom giggled.

" Ah, annyeonghaseyo ajumoni. Naneun Eun Miiibnida. " I greeted.

" Nae, annyenghaseyo Eun Mii-ssi. Have a sit. " she smiled.

I sat down and we started talking and share some stories. We even play with Na Eun tickling her and play some educational games. After having so much fun, ajumoni and Na Eun ready to go home. I helped up packing the picnic stuffs and gave to the ajumoni. We stood up and ready to greet each other.

" Eun Mii-ssi, will you be able to accompany my daughter Na Eun to play here at the park tomorrow afternoon ?ajumoni suddenly spoke.

" Nae ? Ahh, nae ajumoni. " I smiled.

" Sorry if I trouble you, Eun Mii-ssi. I have my appointment tomorrow and Na Eun didn't like waiting.ajumoni added.

" Gwenchanayo ajumoni, its a pleasure to help you. What time should I get here ? " I replied.

" Hmm, after you finished school would be okay. Because my appointment will be at 3.30p.m. " told ajumoni.

" Arasseo ajumoni. " I smiled.

" Meet you tomorrow Eun Mii-ssi. Kamsahamnida for looking after my daughter today. She really do have fun today. Take care there, annyeong.ajumoni greeted.

" See you tomorrow eonni. Annyeong~ " greeted Na Eun while waving.

" Nae ajumoni and Na Eun. Annyeong~ " I greeted while waving at them.

Eventhough Hyuna couldn't showed up today, I had a great time. Hmm, maybe I could bring Hyuna along tomorrow after school if she's not busy. Time for me to go home now. Need rest and need to iron my school uniform. Hope tomorrow be a better day.

 

here's chapter 5 ^^ sorry to keep you guys waiting. hope you'll enjoy reading.

do subscribes and bomb me with your supporting and your point of views comments. (:

║▌│█│║▌║││██║▌║▌▌
✔ Official Fanfic Story by MiaJasper ®