Chapter 3 : Getting To Know.

mianhae oppa, saranghaeyo.

Eun Mii POV

" That smile of him, something's behind that and his kind- " Hyuna cut my thoughts.

" Yah ! Gwnchanayo ? "  Hyuna said while waved in front of my face.

" Ah ? Nae. " I replied.

I look at my watch, break time is almost over.

" Ppalli back to class. " I told Hyuna and she nodded.

As we're waiting for our English teacher, the Beast boys came in. I stare at Junhyung from the moment he went in. He noticed that I'm looking at him. He smiled and moving his lips saying ' annyeong ' but I glance away and thought of something and smirk.

Beast POV

Dongwoon - Waa~ that girl with minnie mouse ear handband is so cute.

Hyunseung - Ahh, nae~ kyeopta but isn't it weird that she's always stick around with her serious partner here.

Yoseob - Kekeke ! Maybe its because they always chew their gum.

DoojoonYah ! You guys, stop it. You're not a kiddo to tease like that.

 

Hyunseung POV

Its just weird that these two girls not with the others. The others seems like didn't even bother them as well. But its frustrating that these two doesn't even know us. None of these two fall for my angelic look. Aish~ now its the right time. Kekeke !

" Yah ! Bubble girl, aren't you tired chewing all day ? Your jaw might drop out. Kekeke ! " I teased.

" Nae ! And maybe thats how you and your partner keep on sticking together all the time. " Yoseob added and mehrong.

" Yah ! You guys, stop it. Show your respect as an idol to your chingu here. " Doojoon warned.

" Aish~ you no fun Doojoon-ssi. " I said while high5 with Yoseob.

Hyuna POV

So this is how these so called idols behave. Firstly they're annoying with their stupid jokes and then teasing ? Ceh ! Look how childish they are doing high5. Lets give those two a lesson in the face !

* crumpled a piece of paper and throwing it a Hyunseung head. *

" Yah ! Who are you calling me bubble girl ? Yah ! Does it bothering you that we always stick together ? " I said.

" Yah ! Hyuna-ssi, be respectful to them. They're idols. " One of the girly girl shouted at me and glance away.

" Shikkeureo ! Yah ! Do you need another hair extension ? " I shouted.

The girl sit back and frown.

" Yah ! You ! " I said while pointing at Yoseob. " The one with the face like Thomas and Friends. " I added.

" Y-y-yo-Yoseob-ssi ? " stuttered Dongwoon.

" And you ! " I continued while pointing at Hyunseung. " The one with pretty face. "

" Hyunseung-ssi ? " Junhyung said while pointing at Hyunseung.

" Nae ! How dare you two act so ch- " Eun Mii covered my mouth in all of sudden.

I know that she doesn't like people talk fight, shouting to one another. I'm afraid I made her bad flashback haunts her. Why am I so pbabo ! I totally forget about her, well sometimes. Aish, what kind of friend am I. Pbabo, pbabo, pbabo ! Aigoo~

Eun Mii POV

I covered Hyuna's mouth. Now I understand how some these Beast boys behave. How could they don't realized how childish their act is. I'm here sick of them talk fight, yelling to one another while I'm here sitting in the middle like an idiot. Aish ! Its not easy to deal with bad flashbacks. Time to end this crap out.

* tapping my fingers on the table. *

" Pbaboya ! Mentioning that both of us always stick around together where ever we go and always chewing our gum ? Aigoo~ why can't you guys see to your own selves, six of you arrived together, walking around the school together, going home together and living in one roof together. Oh wait, I forgot that you guys are idols. Mianhae. " I said and smiled.

" Yah ! Mworago ?? " said Yoseob.

" Nothing. You're just too famous for me to repeat it again. " I replied and smirk.

Doojoon POV

" Juhgiyo~ " I said while tapping on the girl's shoulder on my left side.

" Nae ? " she replied and turning to the right.

" What does Hyuna-ssi meant when she said to that girl there if she needs another.. hair extension ? " I asked curiously.

" Ahh. " she look turn back to see what Eun Mii and Hyuna-ssi doing.

" Hyuna-ssi pulled her hair because she did something that made Hyuna-ssi pissed off. " she whispered.

" Nae ? " she shocked me.

She nodded and whisper, " Don't ever talk about it. "

I turn back to my seat and I see Dongwoon's jaw drop after hearing it. So thats why they were left aside and not always talking to one another. Hyuna-ssi sweet looking sure do dangerous but the Eun Mii girl that I'm curios about.

Gikwang POV

Couldn't believe that sweet girl like Hyuna-ssi can be tough. I keep looking at them and seeing that they're doing their own fun work. Its 1.45p.m, our English teacher came in greet us and apologizes that she's late because there's a subject teachers meeting. Her class will end in about 10minutes, so she just hand out homework for us. There's just something strange beside me so I turn and look Junghyung daydream looking at someone.

" Yah ! Wake up ! " I said while snapping my fingers in front of his face.

" Who are you looking at ? " I asked while trurning back and forth to see who's Junhyung looking at.

" Nothing. " he replied.

" Don't forget to submit your homework tomorrow, arasseo ? I'm going now, annyeong. " said our English teacher.

" Nae~ " we responded.

" Yeorobun ! Lets march out to the gym hall ! " shouted Yoseob excitedly.

The class cheers and went out from the class headed straight to the locker to get change. Everyone is excited and same goes to me. Kekeke !

Hyuna POV

We reached at the female gym locker room. After we get change, Eun Mii and I walk together in the hallway heading to the gym hall. While walking, I wanted to apologize and asked Eun Mii-ssi whether she's okay or not. I linked my arm with her and brace up myself to speak to her.

" Eun Mii-ssi~ " I spoke out.

" Nae ? " she said and turned to me.

" Mianhae about in class just now.. " I replied and pouting.

She giggles and said, " Wae ? Its not your fault. "

I lean my head on her shoulder and asked, " Hajiman, gwenchanayo ? "

She stop walking, grab my shoulder, turn me around and said, " Nae, gwenchanayo. "

We're all finally gather in the gym hall and started to warm up. After that we're free to play any sports that we want. Eun Mii and I decided to have a jogg at the school running tracks. While both of us on our way to the running track, we talked about the new students. Well, a little.

" Eun Mii-ssi, don't you think that the boyband group Vase are annoying ? " I annoyed.

" You mean Beast ?? " she replied.

" Whatever their group name is, but don't you think that they're annoying ? " I said.

" Nae. Kind a. " she answered.

We continued talking while we're jogging and then have our rest at the bench. Schools about to end about 15minutes left, so both of us went to the locker room to have our shower and get change. After that, as usual Eun Mii and I went to the waiting area.

" Oh, Hyuna-ssi I almost forgot, I have to accompany eomma to the market for groceries shopping. I might can't accompany you here waiting your appa to pick you up. " she suddenly spoke.

" Ahh~ gwenchanayo Eun Mii-ssi, you have to go now before your eomma waits you. I'll be fine here, I'm sure appa will be here any minute. " I replied.

" Are you sure ?? " she asked.

" Nae ! Get going now ! " I giggled.

" Arasseo. Be good and take care Hyuna-ssi. See you tomorrow ! " she said when she's about to get going.

" Nae~ You too, arasseo ? " I said while waving at her.

 

sorry for the delay :s huhu. i'm busy because of my cousin's wedding but anyway, here's chapter 3. its kind a boring isn't it ? >< well, i hope you all enjoy reading and for chapter 4, please be patient i'll post it when i'm free.

do subscribes and bomb me with your supporting and your point of views comments. (:

║▌│█│║▌║││██║▌║▌▌
✔ Official Fanfic Story by MiaJasper ®