Chapter 19 : Hang In There Junhyung-ah.

mianhae oppa, saranghaeyo.

Today is the day that Eun Mii and her mother planning to save Junhyung from the danger. What will both of them trying to do ? Will it be a personal, secret kind of rescue or will this involve the police too ?

Eun Mii POV

Aigoo, I couldn't even sleepwell last night. The flashbacks kept on coming and playing in my dreams. Why does this have to happen during critical moment. I can't even think very well. Eomma, eottoke..

" Eun Mii-ah, are you up already ? " called my mom as she knocked the door.

" Nae.. " I replied and i sat on the bed holding my left side head.

The flashback is killing me. Will you stop for a moment ?! Aish..

" Eun Mii-ah~ breakfast is ready~ " my mom called again.

Slowly I stood up but all of the sudden I feel really dizzy. Stupid flashbacks ! Does it really have to do like this ? Aigoo.. this is just a troublesome. I text my mom that i'm going for a wash and will be downstair in a moment. But actually i'm taking my time dealing with the flashbacks. As soon as the flashback went away, well of course only for a while, I decided to take the oopportunity to go down.

I reached at the kitchen, my mom was busy washing the cooking utensils.

" Oh, you're here already. " surprised my mom.

" Gwenchana ? " she asked.

" Aniyo.. this flashbacks.. been bothering me. " I replied as i kept on holding my forehead.

" Keurae.. what the doctor told me before, you'll be suffering like this if something happen around you. " she said and rub my back.

" I knew this would happen.. " my mom sighed.

" Mianhae.. eomma.. " i apologized.

" Aniyo.. none of this are your fault and none of these we ask for, right ? " she hugged me.

" Gwenchana Eun Mii-ah, no matter what happen, eomma will always love you. " she tried to comfort me.

" Ga ja, we don't want to let our family friends, a chingu, suffocating in pain... we have to do something to stop the pain. no matter what.. " my mom smiled.

" Eotte.. " I asked as i cuddled in her.

" Eotte.. Hmm, i'll just go to the dorm there and tell them the plan A. Which is we have to explain everything to the police and hoping the police would lend a hand. Me and the rest of them will try to locate the place. As we get there, i hope nothing bad would happen.. then i'll send you the location. We'll go there to save Hyuna's parents and Junhyung. If they refused to do so, plan B would be you. " she explained.

" Jakkanmanyo.. plan B, i'll be the bait.. ? " i looked at her.

My mom just nodded as her tears run down across her cheeks. Her plans.. was just like appa's plan..

" i should get going now.. time should not be wasted.. " she said and wiped her tears away.

" Fighting Eun Mii-ah. " she faked a giggle.

" Ah.. appa left us something. there's a box in my room. " she kissed my fore head.

" Take your time, nae ? Saranghae Eun Mii-ah. " that's my mom's last word, and then she left.

Hyuna POV

Everything is just so different now. The house is more quite than ever, everyone seems to worry about Junhyung. How are we going to find him and have him back safely. I wonder where is Eun Mii, she said she'll be here this morning.

" Eottoke.. " I whispered to myself.

" Wae ? are you concerned ? " Gikwang surprised me.

" Who doesn't.. " I bowed my head.

" Gwenchana, everything will be fine. " he smiled.

* door bell rang. *

" Oh ! That must be Eun Mii ! " i said and jumped off from the sofa to get the door.

" Eun Mii-ah ! " I shouted.

" Annyeonghaseyo Hyuna-ah. "

" Oh.. Mrs. Park.. Eun Mii uhdiyah ? " I asked, a little bit sad.

" Ah~ she'll be here soon. Gwenchana. " she smiled.

" Oh, annyeonghaseyo ajummoni. " greeted Gikwang and bowed.

" What brings you here ajummoni ? " asked Doojoon.

" Bringing you guys breakfast of course. Keke. " she replied.

We prepared our breakfast that she brought for us. While having breakfast, we talked a little. And then we cleaned up the kitchen while Dongwoon bring Mrs. Park to the living room.

" Ajummoni, are you Eun Mii going to show up ? She missed the breakfast. Soon the food will cool off. " I asked.

" Are you guys done yet ? " she said, ignoring my question. She seems weird today. I wonder why.

" Wae ajummoni ? " asked Gikwang.

" Aniyo, ppali ppali. I have something to say.. " she said calmly.

" What is it ajummoni ? " asked Doojoon as we all gathered up at the living room.

" Ah.. is there any news about your chingu ? " she hesitate asked.

" Not for now.. wae.. " said Doojoon.

" Well, this is just a suggestion.. i know you all worried about him. and really want to make help or anything.. " she said.

" Your point is ? " asked Gikwang.

" Do you want to search for him.. ? " she looked at each of us.

" We want to do that so badly but our manager turned us down, it'll be more chaotic when about this might be caught by the media and fans. Junhyung's parents were also worried and secretly appointed the police to wandered around the town. " explain Yoseob.

" To avoid media press or fans, we need to make up a plan. a good one. " she suggested.

" we need to discuss this with the manager before everything is too late. " she added.

Doojoon called up the manager but too bad their manager couldn't get here in time. Gikwang told their manager to get on skype for the discussion. And their manager agreed to do so.

" Annyeonghaseyo ajummoni. " greeted the manager.

" Annyeonghaseyo managernim. " replied Mrs Park and slightly bowed her head.

" What is it that you want to discuss about ? Don't worry, Doojoon had explain everything to me just now. Carry on. " said the manager.

" Nae.. now lets focus. Plan A, prepared 6 persons that would disguise as these boys. You can think of the destination where will the disguise members go. It'll be more great if there's a tanted glass van. Next, we'll use the road behind this apartment to go to our destination so that we won't get caught by the media or fans. We'll have to ask the police to lend a hand, hope for that. I'll explain everything to them and will hand in all of my responsibilities if anything happen to any of you here. If everything is settled and the location being detected, we'll have to work together when we reach at the location to get victims safe and sound. " explained Mrs Park.

" Victims ? " curiosity attacked me.

She looked at me and i saw her tears ran down across her cheeks and said, " nae.. "

" Ajummoni, what if something goes wrong ? " asked the manager.

" We'll get plan B.. don't worry. " she calmly replied.

" Get ? " curious Hyunseung.

" Oh.. Eun Mii-ssi.. she'll be the back up plan.. ? " I asked.

" Nae.. " Mrs Park replied as she wiped her tears away.

" This is a good strategy though.. " said Doojoon.

" Ajummoni, i'll tell the head of police department and NSS to get on the line with you. So that you can explain to them earlier on our journey, it'll save up more time. Nae ? " said the manager.

" Arasseo. " replied Mrs Park.

Mrs Park POV

So after all being settled, well alitlle bit. I know i'll be in trouble sooner or later but good to hear that the police been investigating on the case for a quite long time now. Lets just hope this will work out well.

Eun Mii-ah, how have you been doing ? I hope you'll hang in there and stay strong, nae ? Mianhae I'm doing this to you, to us and the rest of the loveable people. sigh. If on there's a way but we can't just let this slip away. seeing an innocent people being tortured and killed. I know it would be best to hand these kind of stuff to the police but I just kept on getting this wrong feeling that something bad will happen. Since the criminal still having those hatred inside towards your dad, this is the only way i could think of. I didn't meant to hurt you or anything Eun Mii-ah. Jeongmal, mianhae..

" Ajummoni.. " called Hyuna.

" Nae ? " I replied and looked at her.

" What will happen to Eun Mii.. ? " she asked.

" She'll save us all, she'll save your chingu. " I smiled and pat her head.

" Gwenchana Hyuna-yah.. gwenchana.. " I told her.

" Is everyone ready ? " asked the manager.

" We're not.. not at all.. " said Yeosob.

" Ara.. " I smiled.

" Gwenchana, nae ? You have your friend need to be saved, " I continued.

" Even though i'm nerve wrecking right now.. but I'm ready.. " said Gikwang.

" Keurae, lets go now. Everything will go as planned. " said the manager.

" Jakkanmanyo.. " I said and everyone turned around.

" Before we leave.. " I kneeled.

" Ajummoni.. " said Dongwoon.

" Mianhae.. miannada.. " I cried.

" I put your life in danger.. Jeongmal mianhae.. Your parents must think of that i'm crazy and would might stop you now. " I smiled in tears.

" Aniyo ajummoni.. "  said Doojoon.

" Ajummoni.. we have to go now, nae ? " said Gikwang trying to comfort me.

" Arasseo.. " I stood up.

We all go out. There are 6 persons waiting outside who will become disguise as Beast members. So we went other ways to get to the lobby and praying that everything gonna be okay.

 

HEY ! Sorry for being m.i.a for like.. very long time ? huhu. been busy preparing for my exams ): and got so much to do with assignments and project. but now i FINALLY got the time to update this chapter. wew. This story almost coming to an end, yeay ? lol. Well i really hope you would enjoy this and please stay tune for the next chapter ayte ? and ah, mianhae ! )); i didn't colour up half of the sentences, laziness strikes. kekeke. well then,  Happy reading people ! (;

do subscribes !

 
║▌│█│║▌║││██║▌║▌▌
✔ Official Fanfic Story by MiaJasper ®