Chapter 10 : One Fine Day Became A Fun Day Of Summer.

mianhae oppa, saranghaeyo.

Doojoon POV

Ahh, summer morning, beautiful shining sun, birds are singing and... the dorm is a mess. Aigoo. What were they really doing lastnight ? Maybe they were having fun because we never invite chingu to our dorm nor even sleepover. I look around the living room and I see them sleeping on the floor while Hyuna on the couch. Kekeke there are all like kids. Hmm, thats strange, I didn't see Eun Mii. Where could she be ?

" Yah, looking for me ? " Eun Mii voice starttled me.

" Ah, Eun Mii-ssi, you woke up already ? Where are you ? " I asked while looking up at her.

" Ppali, get up here. " she demanded.

Don't know that she's waking up earlier than me. As I going to passed the dining room, I see food on the table already, did she cook ? Or did she just order up. But there's no restaurant or cafe open at this early morning. I climbed up the stairs and couldn't find her in the tv room and she's also not in the libary, where could she be ?

" Yah ! Jigeum mweo haeyo ? I'm at the balcony. " said Eun Mii who's standing by the hallway.

She starttled me a bit because she came out of nowhere. Aigoo. Anyway, I went to the balcony and see Eun Mii enjoying the fresh air of the early morning. Well, she look so different without make up.

" Hana, dul, set. " I counted. * teet *

" Tada ! " I said and showed her the picture.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Waeyo taking pictures in the morning ? " she asked.

" I look terrible without makeup, right ? " she added.

" Aniyo. You look great. " I replied.

" Ah, did you cook ? " I added.

" Aniyo, I ordered at the restaurant where I usually went there. " she replied.

" Oh. I didn't know that they opened early. " I said.

" Aniyo. They opened at 10a.m but they prepare early. " she smiled.

" Mikki.. Thats you nickname, right ? " I asked.

" Nae. Because I used to tied my hair up, thats why they started to gave me a nickname. " she explained.

" Mianhae.. Mianhae for your lost and I hope that you'll have a wonderful life. " I apologized.

" Nae ? Ah, gwenchanayo. Hajiman, kamsahamnida. " she smiled.

We went downstairs to woke up the rest of the members to have breakfast. They woke up eventhough its still early and then we had our breakfast together. Eun Mii didn't join along because she had her breakfast already so she just sat by the window and listening to her mp3.

" What are we going to do today Doojoon-ssi ? " asked Yoseob with his mouth full.

" Nan molla... " I replied.

" We can go to the park and around the Seoul. " said Eun Mii from the side of the room.

" Nae ! It will be fun ! Kekeke. " excited Hyuna.

I know why Hyuna's so excited, I guess its because they had done it often which would made them calm and had a great time.

Hyunseung POV

We're going out together ! Kekeke. I'm so excited well I hope we had a blast today. Lets get change or else they'll leave me.

" Hyunseung-ssi, uhdiyah ? " called Gikwang.

" Yah ! I'm down here at the living room. " I shouted.

" Nae ? Have you done already ? " Gikwang asked while going down the stairs.

" Nae, I just got here a minute ago. " I replied.

" Thats strange kekeke you used to be the last one. " giggled Gikwang.

" Nae.. I'm just too excited. Kekeke. " I giggled as well.

Gikwang sat next to me while waiting for the others. I took pictures of myself using my phone, well I like taking pictures kekeke.

* teet *

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Yah ! You're taking pictures of yourself only ? " said Gikwang.

" Arasseo arasseo, lets take pictures together. " I replied.

" Hana, dul, set, kimchi ! " I counted. * teet *

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Tada~ ! It came out nice. Kekeke. " I giggled while showing the picture to him.

" Oh. You guys done already ? " asked Hyuna who's walking down the stairs.

" Nae. Now we're just waiting for the rest of you guys. " Gikwang replied while I just nodded.

" Aniyo, you guys aren't just waiting. You guys taking pictures together. " smiled Hyuna who's standing in front of us.

" Ah, I forgot my watch ! " gasped Gikwang and ran going upstairs.

" Hyunseung-ssi, lets take photo together. Kekeke. " giggled Hyuna.

" Ah, jakkamanhyo. I wanna wear this hat. " I said while putting on the hat.

" Hana, dul, set ! " she counted. * teet *

" Tada ! Its nice isn't it ? Kekeke. " said Hyuna and showing me the picture.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a while waiting, everyone is excited and ready to go. So we all walk in the hallway and went down by the elevator. We reach at the lobby and I just realized that my members and I not even in disguise. But I think we'll be okay because we're having our break, our fans won't bother that. Kekeke.

" Where's our car ? " asked Junhyung.

" We're going to walk Junhyung-ssi. " replied Eun Mii while looking at the sun.

" Nae ?? " gasped Junhyung.

" Ahh, ppali Junhyung-ssi. Why are you not walking, everyone is going already. Aish~ " irritated Yoseob.

" Ppali, we're going to have fun. Trust her. " smile Doojoon while patting Junhyung shoulder.

So we walked down the street heading to the park. Well, yeah there are many fans excited seeing us and whispering each other. But its strange that we didn't even get moobed. Maybe they understand that idols like us do need a break. Eventhough we started up by walking down the street heading up to the park, I had fun already. Kekeke. Because we're all going together, joking around and enjoying the fresh breeze the winds made. I think, we'll going to have a blast.

Hyuna POV

We're outing together ! Kekeke. Yeah you can tell that I'm too excited. So here we are at the park, we don't gather at the most common place people having their picnic. Eun Mii took us to the place where nobody often going there. Its the place where Eun Mii, Dongwoon and I had a great time before. The Beast boys had fun. There's Yoseob running around spreading his arms like airplane, there's also Dongwoon giving Gikwang piggyback while Hyunseung and Doojoon playing a ball together. Hmm, where could Junhyung be ? I see Eun Mii sightseeing the view.

" Hyuna-ssi, where's Eun Mii ? " Junhyung starttled me.

I point where Eun Mii is and he's trying to figure where I was pointing. Then he saw her. Hmm, where did he came from ? He's out of nowhere.

" Ah, did I just starttled you ? Mianhae. " he said and smiled.

I joined playing ball with Hyunseung and Doojoon. Then we bullied Yoseob by attacking him using the ball that we passed around. Kekeke. Poor Yoseob.

Junhyung POV

I thought this outing will be boring but then i felt its kind a fun and made me calm all of sudden. The members even had fun and started to play around as we got here at the park. No wonders she's different from others and the way she ruinning my relationship is a... great lesson for me. And its strange too that from our way walking heading to the park, we didn't even get moobed. We didn't even disguising. The fans doesn't even bother to approach us.

" Eun Mii-ssi.. " I called her.

" Mwo ? " she replied while turning her head to the left.

" Ah, aniyo... " I said nervously.

" Nae ? " she said.

" Ah, mianhae about what I said and what I did during at the lobby. " I apologized.

" Gwenchanayo. " she smiled.

" Don't you want to join them ? " he asked.

" Maybe later. " she replied.

Well.. thats an awkward conversation ever.

Eun Mii POV

We spent our time at the park about one in a half hour already. I guess they'll be hungry after playing around.

" So.. are you guys done yet ? " I asked.

" Nae ? " they all responded.

" Or you guys want to play for a little longer ? " I asked again.

" We'll play a little bit longer Eun Mii-ssi. Kekeke. " giggled Hyuna.

I smiled and sat on the on the round bench. I watch them playing tags, them even play truth or dare.

* teet *

" Tada~ ! Kekeke. Yeppeota~ " said Dongwoon and showing me the picture he just took.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Aren't you joining them ? " I asked him.

" Aniyo. I'm tired already. " he smiled.

" Eun Mii-ssi ! Can we go to the ice cream cafe after this ? " shouted Hyuna.

" Nae~ ! " I shouted back.

They came to have a rest. Some are wiping the sweats off while some are taking pictures. Then we stood up and walked out from the park. As we went out from the park, some of the Beast fans gathered around. Usually the Beast boys feel uneasy but now they just smile, bow and walk pass them. We walked down the street, jokes around and soon we reached at the ice cream cafe. Hyuna went in first because its her favourite place. We picked a seat and sat down then ordered what we want to have. While waiting for our desserts, they took pictures and laughed at silly things and stories.

" I'll pay up, nae ? " said Junhyung.

" If its okay with you. " smiled Hyuna.

* teet *

" Kekeke. Finally, I got your picture Eun Mii-ssi. Waaa~ yeppeota. " said Hyunseung and showing me the picture.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then our desserts finally came. We ate our desserts and the Beast boys were amazed about the taste. They said that they didn't know about this ice cream cafe because they didn't go far from their apartment area when going out. But they thanked Hyuna and me because bringing and introducing them to this cafe. After having ice cream, we continue our journey going to the arcade. Well, not the arcade at the mall or the uni arcade where all of the games are there. This is just a mini arcade by the street. We played all of the games such as the pinned ball game, the hand wrestling, the punching bag, tekken, video games and much more. The night is about to fall, we farewell the sunset at the beach and had a walked along the shore.

" Now its time for us to brighten our day kekeke ! " said Yoseob.

" Nae ! We'll bring you somewhere that we'll be having fun too. " added Dongwoon.

" Is it a place where we used to released our stress ? " asked Hyunseung.

" Keorochi~ " smiled Junhyung.

" Shall we go and lead you two ? " said Doojoon.

So we went off to somewhere where the Beast boys wanted to bring us. Then we reached at a shop, its a wardrobe shope for boys and girls. Hyuna and I was curios because we thought that they're going to shop for clothes but we guess it wrong.

" We're here not to shop. Kekeke. We're here just to try out the clothes, hats, shoes and the accessories here. " said Hyunseung excited.

" What are we waiting for ? Lets dress up ! " said Yoseob.

So they all get busy picking up clothes and stuff to try on. I only sat down on the couch and watch them. Then Dongwoon came and put on a big girly head on me. I giggled and took it off. They had fun and laughed to each other because some are dressing hilariously. Junhyung had enough and join me but he sat on the floor. I felt disrespectful so I sat on the floor too. He smiled at me and I smiled back. The owner of the shop giggled looking at them being silly and funny. I played with my phone, taking pictures of them without them noticing.

" Hana, dul, set. " I counted. * teet *

" Yah, are aking a picture of me ? " asked Junhyung.

" Nae and it came out nice. " I replied and showed him the picture.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Ah, Eun Mii-ssi take a picture of us wearing this jacket. Kekeke. " Hyunseung demanded.

" Arasseo, stay still. Hana, dul, set. " I counted. * teet *

" Let us see. " said Doojoon. And I showed them the picture.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Whare are we going after this ? " asked Gikwang.

" Ah, lets go to the night market. " said Hyuna.

" Because I'm hungry. Kekeke. " she giggled.

" Arasseo, after this we're going to the night market and have our dineer. " I smiled.

We thanked the shop owner and went out. We waved the shop owner while we're started walking. Then we head off to the night market.

Gikwang POV

Now here we are at the night market. We wondered around and have a taste to some of the food here. While walking, I just realized that from the morning we're outing until now, we didn't even get moobed by the fans. No wonder I felt something different. But I really do have fun because we rarely going out together like this.

" Ah, can we eat at the food stall there ? Ahjussi's swirl potato is delicious. Kekeke. " said Hyuna while pointing at the food stall opposite us.

" Arasseo, lets got there. " replied Eun Mii and smiled.

So we crossed the road and reached at the food stall. We sat down and about to order but Hyuna said that she'll order it for us. Because she wanted to share something with us.

" Ahjussi, like I always ordered, arasseo ? Kekeke. And for all of us. " said Hyuna.

" Arasseo Hyuna-ssi. Since you always came here and now you're inviting your friends over. You don't have to pay. Nae ? " told the ahjussi.

" Ah, jjinjiayo ? Waaa~ kamsahamnida ahjussi. May your business be a success in your life. " prayed Hyuna.

We share our embarassing stories and laughed together. We even took pictures together. Well not really all of us. Eun Mii faced the seat to the street and just looking around the street. While the rest of us busy taking pictures and chit chatting. Yeah, we're noisy. Kekeke.

" Guys look here. " said Hyunseung.

" Hana, dul, set. " he counted. * teet *

" Tada~ ! Kekeke, now its a memory of us having dinner at the night market food stall. " said Hyunseung happily.

" Show us the picture. " said Junhyung. And Hyunseung did showed them the picture that they just took together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Oh, Gikwang-ssi, is this your phone ? " asked Hyuna.

" Nae, waeyo ? " I asked her.

" Ah, aniyo. I think I mistook phones. Kekeke.We have the same type of phone. " she replied.

" And I just took a picture of me with your phone. Kekeke. Mianhae. " she added.

" Oh. Jjinjiayo ? Where is it ? " I smiled.

" Here. " she showed me the picture of her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Ahh, kyeong~ kekeke. " I complimented.

" Aniyo. Kekeke. I'll delete it, nae ? " she said.

" Gwenchanayo. No need to delete it. I'll keep it as memory. " I replied and she just nodded.

Soon, our food came and we said to each other to eat well. After our dinner, we decided to go back home because we're tired. Hyuna said that they'll be back later because she wanted to meet her parents. She missed them so much. We agreed that we go first. So we went seperate ways.

" Take care you guys~ See you soon~ " shouted Hyuna while waving.

While we're on our way to our apartment, I just realized that I saw Eun Mii different side today. Now I know what kind of person she is. Hyuna must be lucky to have a friend like her.

 

Eun Mii felt uneasy bringing Hyuna to meet her parents. Will she take Hyuna to see her parents or will she stop her ? Why is Eun Mii feeling uneasy ? Find out on the next chapter.

 

here's chapter 10 ^^ sorry for the late update because the connection here is being naughty to me --' aigoo. anyway, happy reading and will update again soon :3 annyeong~

 

do subscribes and bomb me with your supporting and your point of views comments.
 
√ photos - i don't own anything but credits to the owner !
 
║▌│█│║▌║││██║▌║▌▌
✔ Official Fanfic Story by MiaJasper ®