Chapter 15 : Will Everything Be Fine ?

mianhae oppa, saranghaeyo.

Eun Mii POV

Its 5.30 in the morning, of course I didn't get enough sleep but I can't go back to sleep actually. I don't know what had happened to Hyuna. Maybe she finally realized it through her mom's text messages. Its hard for her to believe it. My mom told me that she had called my class teacher and the principal that Hyuna and I ain't going to school today. My mom made a porridge for Hyuna and then she's off to work. Now its time for me to go to the Beast dorm. I hope Junhyung told his manager to come for a visit and also not forgetting to get their hairstylist there. Firstly I need to talk to their manager then I have to change my appearence.

So I went out of my house, locked the door and pretend that everything's fine. I walked down the street headiing to the dorm. I reached there and all of the Beast boys already woke up and Junhyung probably told them what had happened.

" How's Hyuna doing ? " I asked Junhyung.

" Nae ? Ahh. she kept on waking up. " he answered.

" Now, Gikwang's looking after her. " he added.

" Where's your manager ? " I asked again.

" He'll be here any minute now. Together with our hairstylist. " he replied.

We wait patiently and at 6 sharp, the doorbell rang. That must be the manager. I'm hoping that he would understand and help me out. Its a nerve wracking because its like I'm involving the idols in danger. But I guess I have to sacrifice myelf no matter what though. Anyway, their manager asked me what am I going to tell him. I told him everything and he sighed. Then he called all the Beast boys to have a little meeting.

" Here's what we're going to do, we're going to help them out since its a little bit complicated already. For your info.. there is a news about drugs gambling and land enactment around the rich people's properties. I'll let Hyuna live here in this dorm with the hairstylist as the assistent to look over her. I know Hyuna's parents and I've seen them before who wanted their child to be in Cube. But Hyuna just not interested in entertainment. So, we'll help you out Eun Mii-ssi, we'll protect Hyuna and take care of her. Her parents including her whole family are wealthiest. Its a harm for them meeting wrong people. For your sake of life, yes, you have to change your appearence. Hyuna will not remembered anything after she's recover but... she'll probably remembered when danger encountered her. So, becarefull. Does everybody understand ?" explained the manager.

We all nodded agreeing what he just explained.

" Beast boys, you guys better get going to school now. Put on your best happy mood so that its not obvious. Arasseo ? Hyuna and Eun Mii will be safe and fine here. " added the manager.

The Beast boys seem to worried much and I can see from their faces that its hard for them to walked out from the dorm.

" We'll be fine. See you guys after school. " I smiled thinly.

" Arasseo. Do take care, nae ? And hairstylist noona, don't get too harsh to them, arasseo ? " said Yoseob.

Both of the hairstylist just giggled and nodded. The Beast boys went out head off to school. Yes, I'm exhausted and I need sleep but I can't. Hyuna kept on waking up. Oh God, there's nothing I could do. I'm really worried about Hyuna.

AFTERNOON :

* Door bell rang *

" Jakamanyo~ " shouted the hairstylist who ran to the door and opened it.

" Oh, annyeonghaseyo Doojoon-ssi. " she greeted and bowed, also bowed to the rest of the Beast members.

" Where's Eun Mii ? " asked Junhyung.

" She's sleeping same bedroom as Hyuna. I think she sleeps on the couch by the window. " explained the hairstylist.

" I go take a look. You guys can prepare for lunch. " said Gikwang.

Gikwang went upstairs, he went into the room and check out Hyuna first. Hyuna sleeps soundly then he went to the couch by the window to check Eun Mii, she also sleeps soundly.

Gikwang POV

Hyuna sleeps soundly, I bet she might be tired of keep waking up frequently. Eun Mii also sleeps soundly, she must be tired. She sacrificed so much. Hmm, I think I have to move Hyuna to my room so that Eun Mii can sleep here in Junhyung's room.

" Gikwang-ah, time for lunch. " said Dongwoon.

" Nae, I go get change first. " I replied.

I went to my room and change to casual clothes. Then I had my lunch with the rest of the members and our hairstylists. Our lunch seem to be quite because I know all of us are worried about our two friends.

" How's Hyuna ? Is she feeling okay yet ? " asked Yoseob who broke the sorrow silence.

" I think she finally sleeps soundly after all that waking up frequently.. " I answered.

" Nae, when I was asked to look after Hyuna by Eun Mii's ordered, she woke up 2 to 3 times then after that she's gone to sleep. " our hairstylist explained.

" Junhyung-ssi, mind if you let Eun Mii sleep in your room while Hyuna in my room. I feel not easy seeing Eun Mii sleeping on the couch. " I said.

" Nae, we'll do it after this then. " he replied.

After we had our lunch, Junhyung, Doojoon, Dongwoon and I went upstair. Firstly Dongwoon and I clean up a bit in my room and then we lift up Hyuna to moved her to my room. While Junhyung and Doojoon also clean up some stuffs before transfering Eun Mii to Junhyung's bed.

I look after Hyuna and aware that she might get sick. I hope she'll get well soon.

Junhyung POV

" I'll send off these trashes first. Then I'll be back with towels and window spray. Nae ? " said Doojoon.

" Ah, nae. Gomawo. " I replied.

We've done some cleaning and now I have to transfer Eun Mii to my bed. What Gikwang said earlier, I felt the same way too, I felt uneasy seeing her sleeping on the couch. I bend down and lift her up. I felt something weird about her as she's in my arms. I felt my hands was wet and a bit warm and cold touch. Its Eun Mii, she fell sick. I put her down on my bed and cover her up with my blanket.

" Here's the towel and window spray. "  said Doojoon who came back.

" Waeyo ? " he added as he saw me on my knees and putting my hand on Eun Mii's forehead.

" She's sick.. " I replied with a flat tone.

" Nae ? Jjinjia ? " shocked Yoseob who was about to passed by.

" Nae, she got high fever. Her pulse beats a bit slow than normal. She's sweating and her body's warm and cold. Soon her face or might her entire body will be pale. " I explained.

" We need to cure her before she's getting worst. " I added.

I asked one of my hairstylist to change Eun Mii's clothes. I let her borrowed my tees and pants because as she got here this morning, she came with nothing but worried about her friend, Hyuna. After that, I look and take care of her the whole day. Her temperature falls then rises back up. She also awaken but not that often, she's shivering and I'm almost had no idea what to do. Because I've never seen a person so sick like this before. As expected, at evening i feel her hands are cold and her face is pale already. I went back and forth going up and down just to get warm water. I wiped off her sweats and kept on checking her body temperature. From here, she kept on waking up. What should I do, my members had told me everything and I followed it already but doesn't match to Eun Mii's high fever. Sigh. Maybe I just have to called Eun Mii's mother.

* Dialing Eun Mii's mom. *

* Connecting *

Eun Mii's mom - Yobseoyo ?

Junhyung - Annyeonghaseyo ajummoni.

Eun Mii's mom - Ah, nae annyeonghaseyo. Who is this ? Eun Mii's chingu ?

Junhyung - Nae, I'm her chingu.

Eun Mii's mom - How's my daughter and Hyuna ? Are they fine ?

Junhyung -  This is the reason why I called you, ajummoni.

Eun Mii's mom - Waeyo ? Something's wrong ?

Junhyung - Eun Mii got a high fever and I've done everything. I even looked after her. While Hyuna's still in her traumatic condition. But our personal doctor will be here tomorrow.

Eun Mii's mom - Keurae ? I'm glad that you took care of my daughter. I won't be too worry about her when there's someone who took care of her. In addition, I'm having a nightshift work this lately. You're calling on the right time, during my break. Anyway, high fever is common to her, she always have it whenever she's too tired and sleepless. Don't keep her too warm dear, just use a light, soft and thin blanket that'll cool her down. Give her the traditional medicine because other medicine she might addicted taking it. Oh I almost forgot, if during the day open the windows, let her breathe fresh air. That should help.

Junhyung - Ah, nae ajummoni. Kamsahamnida. Hmm, will it be okay if Eun Mii just having a check up from our personal doctor tomorrow ?

Eun Mii's mom - Nae, that'll be alright. I hope my daughter will get well soon under your watch and I hope Hyuna will recover soon too. Kamsahamnida for calling me up and telling me about this. Jjinjia, kamsahamnida. How could I ever thanked you. Aigoo.

Junhyung - Nae. Ah, aniyo. I'm here just worried that you might be worry about your daughter's condition so I dicided to called you up and asked for further advice. I was going to asked you to come over but it seems that you're busy.

Eun Mii's mom - I am worried about her and her friend hajiman now that you called up, i'm a bit relief.

Junhyung - I'll called you up again or maybe just text you up just to let you know if something's wrong. Nae ?

Eun Mii's mom - Arasseo. Take care of my daughter, nae~ ? I guess I have to go now. Once again kamsahamnida~

Junhyung - Nae ajummoni. Ah nae~ take care there ajummoni, stay healthy. Annyeong~

Eun Mii's mom - Nae~ Annyeong~

" So~ ? " said Yoseob.

" Mwo ? " I asked.

" Aigoo. What did her mom said ? " asked Yoseob.

" Ah, nae. She said that Eun Mii is not suitable to be given medicine, so her mother asked just to give her traditional medicine. To keep her cool, we have to cover her up with thin, soft and light blanket. Hmm what else, ah, during the day  she asked to open the windows to let Eun Mii breathe in fresh air. I think thats it. " I explained.

" whoa.. " thats all Yoseob could said with his jaw drop.

" Hmm, where can we get traditional medicine anyway ? " I asked and looking around.

" Call managernim ! " replied Yoseob.

I went to my room to check how's Eun Mii condition. I was shock to see that she's sweating even more and she seems not to sleep that well. I started to find a soft and thin blanket in my closet. There's none but what I found is a scarf, I hope it helps. I removed the thick blanket aside and cover her up with the scarf. I wiped out her sweats and sat by the side. I'm worried that her fever might gotten worst. I really need to find the traditional medicine as soon as possible.

As soon after I called my manager, he said that he'll help me out to bring the traditional medicine by tomorrow morning. I'm glad to hear that my manager could help me out and he's shocked to know about Eun Mii's condition.

" Eun Mii-ah.. I hope you'll recover soon... Huuh.. " I sighed as I stared at her.

Eun Mii and her friend, Hyuna are both sick. Eun Mii suffered high fever which made the Beast members worried, especially Junhyung who had been looking after her. While Hyuna suffered traumatic which made her awaken more often and didn't sleep that well. Gikwang had a hard time looking over Hyuna because Hyuna kept on waking up and hardly getting back to sleep. What will happened to these two bestfriends ? Hope they'll recover soon.

 

annyeong~ ! XD its been a while right ? huhu i know ! sorry for the super duper ubber late update )x tsk tsk. i'm back with college stuff and didn't have the time to have a date with my laptop. lol. currently having my exam but here i am doing this fanfic :P kekeke. i'm frustrated today :/ so yeah, i'm trying to find something that could blow away my effing negative thoughts. sigh ! anyway~ i hope you enjoy this chapter ^^ hee. i'll update whenever i have my free time, deal ? thankyou to those who patiently waiting. happy reading ! :3

 

do subscribes and bomb me with your supporting and your point of views comments.

 

║▌│█│║▌║││██║▌║▌▌
✔ Official Fanfic Story by MiaJasper ®