Chapter 17 : I Feel Something Is Not Right.

mianhae oppa, saranghaeyo.

Winter finally arrive and their exam is going to start so soon. They're praying that everything will goo smoothly and nothing could ever distract them. They're all going back to school again because the past few weeks, only the Beast boys went to school leaving the two girls home hoping to recover soon.

Doojoon POV

Today is the day that finally all of us going to school together again. While tomorrow is our big day, we're going to sit for our exam. Hope what we revised together last time worth it. Now, its my time to check them up whether they woke up already or not.

" Yoreobun~ you guys awake already ? " I shouted.

" Nae~ kekeke. " replied Hyuna who's making breakfast.

" You woke up so early eh ? " I smiled.

" Nae~ I'm so excited to get my of back to school. Kekeke. " giggled Hyuna.

" Here's a coffee for you Doojoon-ssi. " added Hyuna as she passed me a cup of coffee.

" Kamsahamnida. Oh, where's the others ? " I asked.

" They're about to go down, no worries. " said Eun Mii who's about to go downstairs.

We have our simple breakfast together and a little discussion regarding about some topics. Then we get our bags, went out and head down to the lobby. We walked down the street together, fooling and joking around until me reached at our school. As expected, students' eyes are all over Eun Mii you had change her appearance and been absent few weeks ago. The thing is that Eun Mii didn't care at all, she just go ny her flows and do what like she used to. We reached our classroom and sat down at out seats. And again, our classmates were surprised by Eun Mii's transformation.

" Eun Mii-ah, where have you been ? And your transformation is.. a total different. I- I mean, we almost doesn'r recognized you. " said one of the girly and gossip girl group.

" Nothing much, wae do you want to know anyway ? I can do whatever I want to with my appearence. None of your business. " replied Eun Mii with her carefree expression.

Soon our class teacher came in and took our attendence. She told us that today we're not going to have any lesons due to tomorrow's exam starting. So we were told to clean the classroom and then after break we're going to move our tables to the hall. 

" Eun Mii-ssi and Hyuna-ssi, welcome back to school. Feeling okay already ? " greeted our teacher.

" Nae, annyeonghaseyo seonsaengnim. We're okay for now. Thankyou for asking. " said Hyuna while Eun Mii just smiled.

" Oh, Eun Mii-ah, I just realized that you cut and dyed your hair. Yeppeo~ " complimented our teacher.

" Nae seonsaengnim, kamsahamnida. " said Eun Mii and bowed.

During break, we had our meal together. Eun Mii doesn't care that students kept on staring and whispering about her. Then after that, we're all moving our tables to the hall and arrange it according to our index number. This might our first time sitting away from each other especially Eun Mii who sat at the back. But no regrets because we had so much fun today. And now its time for us to go home. We're not going straight home actually, we decided to got to the park and eat dinner at the night market. Tomorrow is our big day and we don't want to stress out today. We're not going to have our revision tonight because we've prepared early. Hope tomorrow and the rest of the exam days gone out smoothly.

NEXT DAY :

Hyuna POV

EXAM ! Aigoo. I'm so nervous. Hoping that from all of our revision might worth answering the exam paper later. Exam and winter shouldn't be together, I'm freaking cold but i'll be happy if the snow falls. Kekeke. I'm going to take some pictures just to calm myself down. Hmm, what took the others so long to come down eh ?

" Nervous much eh ? " said Gikwang who starttled me.

" Ah, nae~ " I said and pouted.

" Even your picture tells that you're nervous. Kekeke. " said Gikwang.

" Nae ? Ah, jjinjia ? " I surprised while looking back at the picture that I just took.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Kekeke, aniyo. Neo, neomu yeppeota. " smiled Gikwang.

He always teased me this lately. Why is he being like this and always helping me whenever I was in the kitchen or doing something that made me frustrated. Hmm, but I found out that Gikwang's a helpful person and gotten cute day by day. Kekeke. OMO ! Am I falling for him ??

" Wae are you shaking your head like that ? " asked Gikwang.

" Ah, aniyo... " I said hesistated.

* Door bell rang. *

" Oh, who could that be ? " I said as I heard the door bell.

" Nan molla. I'll go get it. " said Gikwang.

Gikwang ran up to the door and welcomes his manager. Hmm, why is managernim coming at this early hour ?

" Annyeonghaseyo Hyuna-ssi. Good to see you smiling and healthy again. " greeted the manager.

" Oh. Annyeaonghaseyo managernim. " I greeted back and smiled.

" Where's the others ? " asked the manager.

" Nan molla, I'll call them up. " said Gikwang.

" Yoreobun~ ! Ppali get down here, managernim is here. " shouted Gikwang.

" Mwo ?! " yelled Yoseob with his cracked voice.

Gikwang, his manager and I giggled and holding back our laugh. Kekeke. Yoseob is so funny and clumsy. So, the others went downstair and we gathered up at the living room.

" Mianhae I didn't got the time to tell anyone of you that I'm going to come here in the early morning. Anyway, its winter and you guys not going to walk to school. I'm a respomsible person to you all, so every morning you'll go to school by car. Nae ? I don't want you guys to catch a cold or get sick. Warm up yourself with warm clothes whenever you gone out even just going to the night market. Arasseo ? " explained the manager.

" Nae~ managernim. " reponded the Beast boys.

Eun Mii and I nodded and said, " Nae~ Kamsahamnida managernim. "

The manager smiled and said, " Nae. Everybody get down to the lobby now, your van is waiting already. Not forgetting, goodluck with your exam and answer those papers well. "

We get our bags and wear our sweeters and jackets. Then we went out from the dorm and head down to the lobby. As we reached at the lobby, we see our van waiting outside. This would be our first time went to school by transport. Each one of us get in to the van, I sat by the window next to Gikwang. On our way to school, I took a picture of myself again. Kekeke. Yes ! I'm freaking out and nervous.

" Yeppeo. " said Gikwang while he was busy playing with his phone.

" Kamsahamnida~ " I replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its raining a bit and for sure it'll get a little colder. We reached in front of our school gate and one by one went out from the car. We shared umbrella, I was going to share with Eun Mii but Gikwang pulled me over him, hold me by my shoulder and dragged me of to school. I was surprised by his action and I also blushed while Gikwang just smiled.

Eun Mii POV

Its winter ! Its refreshing but I don't like cold. Aigoo. Plus our exam starts today. Its raining  a bit and we're all sharing umbrella. I thought Hyuna was walking towards me but as I looked up, she's walking already with Gikwang. Whats up with her eh ?

" Ga ja. " said Junhyung who put up the umbrella over us.

" Nae ? Ah, nae. " I replied, confused. Because I was about to opened up my umbrella.

" You might feeling so cold eh ? " I asked as I saw him bringing another jacket in his hand.

" Aniyo. " he simply replied while we're started walking.

" Then wae are you bringing that ? " I asked while pointing at the jacket.

" Jakamanyo. " he said and hand over the umbrella.

I hold up the umbrella while Junhyung was busy unfolding the jacket. Unexpectedly, he put on the jacket over me. I was surprised by his action.

" There. Don't catch a cold, arasseo ? " he smiled and took over the umbrella.

I smiled thinly and replied, " Nae. Kamsahamnida. "

" Ga ja. Its cold. " said Junhyung and got me closed to him by holding my shoulder and dragged me off continuing to walked.

 

" Omo ! Gikwang's with Hyuna-ssi ? "

" Omo ! Omo ! Junhyung oppa is with Eun Mii-ssi. "

" Omo ! Are they together ? "

" Gikwang oppa~ "

" Junhyung oppa, omo ! Omo ! "

 

Cried and whispered from the fangirls as we walked down the hall way. We reached at the hall, Junhyung sent me off to my seat. I thanked him and he greeted me goodluck. Why is he acting so weird this lately ? He's always protecting me, telling me what I'm not supposed to do and whatever it is that annoys me. He cared so much about me. Omo ! Is he falling for me ?? That can't be. Aniyo, aniyo. I shook my head and head palm myself. Shouldn't be thinking about this. Need to focus on my exam. Aigoo.

SECOND SEASON OF EXAMINATION :

Junhyung POV

Its the second week of our exam, today is not our exam. Our exam are arranged according to classes that taking certain subjects because each classes have different subjects were taken by the students. Whenever other classes had their exam while the other classes not, we're allowed not to come to school instead revising by ourselves at home. So that the students who's on examination weren't distracted. Okay, enough about the exam. My head is spinning already.

Its a chilling night, some of the members might done their revison while some are releasing their tension by playing video games. Eun Mii must be at the balcony at this hour because thats what she always do before she went to bed. Lets go check on her what she's up to. As I reached at the balcony sliding door, I saw Eun Mii all by herself watching out the sky and looking down the street.

" Not sleepy yet ? " I asked as I got out and head towards her.

" Aniyo. Wae ? " she asked and turning her face to see me.

" Aniyo. Cup of tea ? " I offered.

" Kamsahamnida. " she replied and smiled.

" Revision already ? " I asked and taking a sipped of my tea.

" Nae. " she replied.

" Can I ask you something ? " I said and sat on the swing.

" Mwo ? " she said as she turned around facing me.

" If you fall for someone but you refuse to confess, what would you do ? " I asked while checking on my phone.

" Hmm, I would apologized. " she answered it simply like that.

I was confused and couldn't get what she does she mean. I gave he my crossed face and she responded, " Wae ? "

" Aniyo. Just asking. " I replied.

" How about you ? " she asked.

" Na ? Hmm, I would keep her safe, be there where ever she go, help her alot and would confess to her when the right time came. " I answered.

" Oh. Johahae. " she said admiring my answer.

" Its almost 10, I off to bed. See you in the morning. " she added and smiled.

" Arasseo. Sleepwell. " I replied as I stood up.

" You too. " she said as she walked off and smiled.

I watched her get inside and then sighed. How am I going to confess to her about this feeling of love towards her ? Aigoo. I never thought of falling for her but something about her made me fall but she's not catching me yet. Could she be still clueless about what I just said just now ? I turned to the balcony and watched up to the sky.

" Eun Mii-ah, nan.. johaheayo. Aniyo, saranghaeyo. " I said to myself and sighed.

NEXT DAY :

Yoseob POV

" Yah ! Yoreobun ! Ppali ppali ! We're late ! " shouted Doojoon.

Aigoo. We're late ! But thank goodness that our exam starts at 9. Its common to people, every winter we need warm and we got that warmth for sure we slept well and caused woke up late in the morning. Kekeke.

" You guys go first without me. Hyunseung took much time in the bathroom. " yelled Junhyung.

" Arasseo, will tell our driver to pick you up after he send us. " said Doojoon and hit Hyunseung head.

So we gone out first leaving Junhyung behind. Doojoon told our driver to pick up Junhyung after he sent us to school and our driver nodded. We head off to school and as we reached there, we rushed heading of to our class because we're afraid that our teacher might went out already. We ran quickly as we could and entered the class like we ra for marathon. We were panting like crazy. Thank goodness our teacher was still in class and got the chance to tell her that Junhyung will be here soon. She giggled because we're such in a hurry.

Junhyung POV

Aigoo where's our driver ? What took him so long. If I started walking I'm afraid that he might get here and waiting for me. Maybe I should wait a little longer, if he's still not appear, I'll try to call him. Aigoo, 5minutes just passed. I should call him now.

* Dialing. *

* Connecting. *

Driver - Oh, yobseoyo Junhyung-ssi.

Junhyung - Uhdiya ?

Driver - I might can't get there in time Junhyung-ssi because got traffic here.

Junhyung - Oh, aigoo.

Driver - Mianhae Junhyung-ah. Take the subway instead.

Junhyung - Gwenchanayo. Ah nae, thankyou for your suggestion. See you later then.

Driver - Nae, take care there.

Aigoo. Should I go for the subway or walk ? I just go for the walk, I don't want to get in to the crowds at the subway. So I started walking down the street in the cold. I don't like this. Getting all the snow in the hair like a caveman. I couldn't run in this icy walkways. Its not funny to trip over. I'm just going to speed up my walk. 

While walking, passing the street shops, I saw three man in a black suit demanding money from an old woman. Why is this happening ? Aigoo. All in my head is whether I should help the ajumma or not. I'm hesistating. I walk by pass them and continue walking til I heard the ajumma was calling for help. I turn my head and saw the ajumma was dragged out. I went back, going to help her out.

" Yah ! You shouldn't do that to her ! " I shouted.

" Yah ! Who are you trying to stop us ? " said the man in the middle.

" Eh ? Isn't he from the cheap hotel before ? " said the big fat guy.

" Keurae~ It is him. The one who took away Mr and Mrs Kim's daughter. " ensured the man in the middle and spitting off.

Now I remembered who they were. The time I'm bringing Hyuna home, they were stalking me but then ran away as they heard the police car's siren. I bet they're one of the Black Eagle thing as what managernim and Eun Mii told before. This is not good. What are they going to do with me now ? Should I run ? If I fight back, it'll a bad idea. If I run, also a bad idea. Couldn't run on this icy walkways too fast. Aigoo. I got now ideas. They're surrounding me while I covering and comforting the ajumma.

" Just go, leave me here son. I know you got exam, same goes to my grandchild. " said the ajumma.

" Aniyo. I don't want to cowrd as them. They force people to give them money. Where's their brain ? Probably in the ! " I said and stood up.

" Mwo ??! " said the man in the middle.

" Oh. Mianhae if I mess up with the wrong person. " I smirked.

" Get him ! " he added.

I fight back. I know this is a bad idea but I just couldn't help it watching the ajumma get tortured. I got hit in the face but still fighting back. Let me finished them off as I could just for this ajumma and Eun Mii's family. In the end, I fall on my knees and to lied to the ground. I've been hit many times and I couldn't fight back. My views starting to blur, I tried to get up but I get hit again and again until I curled up signed as surrendered.

" Mianhae Beast members and mianhae Eun Mii-ah... You guys might not see me again... Mianhae. "

Eun Mii POV

Where is he ? The exam is about to start already. Even the Beast members looking at each other asking where's Junhyung who's not here yet. Aigoo. I can't text him now because the exam is about to start and teachers is everywhere. Maybe he'll be here soon. Lets just focus on this exam first. I know that he'll get here soon, maybe there's a traffic or something going on. I hope he'll get here safely.

" Junhyung-ah.. uhdiya.. ? "

 

Junhyung does all of what he can do but in the end he was kidnapped. The Beast members, Hyuna and Eun Mii questioning each other where could Junhyung be. Eun Mii's feeling uneasy, she can sense that something's happening but she's not confident with it. She thought of something that can be avoided and can be solve. But still, she could feel something going wrong about Junhyung. She couldn't focus in her exam but there's nothing she could so until the exam hour's end. What will Eun Mii do ? What would happen to Junhyung who was kidnapped by the Black Eagle ? Will everything back to normal or something might thrilling to happen ?

 

annyeong yoreobun ! ^^ kekeke. i finally get to update the next chapter. i'm almost out of ideas :s tsk tsk but thank goodness i managed to finished it and remembered the story line. lol. hope you'll enjoy reading :3 will update again whenever I get my spare time.

 

do subscribes and bomb me with your supporting and your point of views comments.
 
√ photos - i don't own anything but credits to the owner !
 
║▌│█│║▌║││██║▌║▌▌
✔ Official Fanfic Story by MiaJasper ®