Chapter 11 : Mianhae Hyuna.

mianhae oppa, saranghaeyo.

Previously, Hyuna said that she wanted to meet her parents because she missed them so much. And lately her parents didn't text or call her but she she kept in her mind and believed that her parents were busy working. Her bestfriend, Eun Mii accompanied her to meet her parents but Eun Mii felt uneasy. What could it be ? Will Hyuna really meet her parents ?

Eun Mii POV

Its almost 10p.m and I'm here accompany Hyuna to meet her parents at home. But I felt uneasy to bring her there and I don't know why. By the time we're walking down the street, Hyuna's mom texts kept on playing in my mind. So I stooped for a while and think of something.

" Wae are you stopping Eun Mii-ssi ? " asked Hyuna.

" Ah, aniyo.. " I replied.

" Hyuna-ssi, why don't call up your eomma first and ask her whether she's at home or not. " I added.

" Ah, you're right. " she said and took out her phone.

" Aigoo~ my phone's battery is dead. Can you call her up ? " she said.

" Arasseo. " I replied.

I dial her mom's number and wait for her mom to answer.

" Yeobseyo ? " answered Mrs. Kim.

" Ah, annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Kim. " I greeted.

" Wae are you calling at this hour ? Is everything alright ? " she asked.

" Ahh, mianhae if I'm disturbing you hajiman, are you home ? " I replied.

" Nae I'm at home hajiman.. Its not the right time for you to come.. " she said hesistantly.

" Well, Hyuna wanted to meet you. " I told her.

" Aniyo.. Its not the right time. Just told her I'm busy. Nae ? " she replied.

" Ahh... Nae.. Arasseo. " I said.

" Take care there and look after my daughter. Nae ? Annyeong. " she said in a hurry and hung up.

" Where is she ? Is she home ? " said Hyuna happily.

" Aniyo.. She's at work. " I replied.

" Ahh.. " Hyuna disappointed.

" Your eomma said that she misses you so much and she apologized that she couldn't text or call you up. " I told her.

Hyuna didn't said anything. She turn around and walk slowly. I catch her up and wrap her around trying to calm her down. Then she suddenly stopped and started to shed some tears. I hugged her and told her that everything is going to be alright. I know that she's disappointed and really missed her parents because she's the only child of Mr and Mrs Kim. They loved her eversince she was a child. Hyuna never had been treated like this before.

" Eun Mii-ssi, i w-w-want to g-go at th-the b-b-buil-building. J-j-je-jebal.. " sobbed Hyuna.

" Arasseo. " I replied.

So we head off to the building where we used to hangout and see the beautiful view. As we're on the roof top, Hyuna walked around the roof top while looking at the view. Then she stopped.

" Its beautiful.. Nothing changed since we first met and since we first hangout here... "she said while wipping her tears.

" Is your life beautiful as this view ? " she asked.

" Aniyo.. " I sighed.

" Waeyo ? " asked Hyuna and approached me.

" My life is unclear enough to be beautiful. " I smiled.

" I trust them. I really do. They must be working hard, I'm really proud. " said Hyuna, smiling while looking at the view.

" Shall we go home now ? " asked Hyuna.

" Nae. " I replied.

We went down using the elevator and walked home. We reached at the Beast dorm at 11p.m and Doojoon, Gikwang and Yoseob waited for us. They said that they were worried because its late already. After a few talks, we decided to go to sleep well except me. I waited each of them to go to their room because I decided to spent the night alone at the balcony.

 

Day by day changes and the times are running quickly. A month of summer with the Beast boys is about to end. What will they do during the last day ? And will Eun Mii and Hyuna be able to meet them during their tight schedule ? What will Eun Mii and Hyuna do when the Beast boys are busy ? Three months of summer will be last forever to wait til the ends when fun things not happening and three months of summer will ends up quitely when there's something to do.

 

Gikwang POV

Ahh~ jjinjia~ I'm awkae and can't go back to sleep. Its still early in the morning and for sure none of them are awake at this hour. Hmm, lets just wandering around the house and think of what will we're going to do today. Omo ! Its our last day of summer break ?? Ahh~ jjinjiayo~ the next will be the first day of our schedule. I don't like this because I'm really reaaly having fun already. Lets go downstair then, have a cup of coffee then have a fresh air at the balcony. Kekeke.

I went to the kitchen and switch on the coffee machine. And yeah it took forever to wait it to boil up. So I walked around the living room and there's Hyuna still asleep. Then I walked into the dinning room and there's Junhyung sleeping on his laptop. Hmm, he must be awake all night finishing the lyrics he made. Kekeke, lets take a picture of him. * teet *

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And take a picture of Hyuna sleeping too. Kekeke. * teet *

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now, where was I ? Ahh. yeah my coffee. Now time to have some fresh air at the balcony maybe I'll fall back to sleep. Ahh~ pbaboya ! How am I suppose to fall back to sleep when I'm having a coffee. Aigoo~ So here I am at the balcony, the summer's wind blew, nice and quite. This is what you called refreshing. Kekeke, lets do like what in the film of Titanic does.

" What are you doing.. ? " asked Eun Mii.

" Ahh, jjinjiayo !  Aish ! You starttled me. Aigoo~ " I starttled.

" What am I doing here ?? When did you get here ?? Ahh, jjinjia... " I asked.

" I was here all alone. Can you see I'm lying down here ? Ah, whats up waking up so early today ? " she replied.

" Ahh, I can't fall back to sleep. " I told her.

I sat next to her and I decided to asked her some question. Hmm, I hope she would tell me a story or something. We shared story of our life, funny moments, sad moments and about love.

" Do you know what's love is ? " I asked.

" Sarang ? " she said and turn her head to me.

" Nae. Have you been there ? " I asked.

" Nae.. I've been in love back then. " she replied.

" Back then ? What happened ? " I asked.

" He changed... 3years of happiness ended just like that. Then he treated me differently. He started to go clubbing, drinking so often and it turned out that he became more social. He started to date other girls behind my back, he lied, he blamed and whatever... When it comes to me, he acted good and kind like always. " she explained.

" Then wh- " she cut my words.

" On our 4years anniversary, I decided to let him go and moved on. He asked me why, firstly I told him that I'm not the best for him. Then he begged me to tell him whats wrong. I said nothing but he explode. Thats just... annoying. So I told him everything why and he became speechless. He begged me to stay but I won't look back. " she continued.

" Ahh.. Mianhae.. " I apologized.

" Gwenchanayo. " she smiled.

" How about now, did you find someone that you like ? " I asked.

" Hmm, I guess I have hajiman its not the right time. I treat him like a chingu. " she replied.

" Is he one of the Beast ? " I asked.

" Aniyo. He's just someone I rarely talk with. " she replied.

" Lets go buy some food. " she added.

" Food ? Its 7, theres no restaurant even open yet at this time. " I replied.

" Ppali ! " she demanded as she stood up and wore her jacket.

So we went out to somewhere. I actually don't know where we're going, I just follow where she went. Then we reach at a hallway where there are all Korean traditional food restaurant. Its not open yet but I could smell he delicious food that being cooked. I ran and walked backwards so that I'm facing Eun Mii.

" Hana, dul, set. " I counted. * teet *

" Yah, you're taking picture of me ? " she asked.

" Nae. Kekeke. Yeppeo~ " I said and showed her the picture.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aftera long walk, we finally arrived at the restaurant. Well, I've never been here before but all the foods look so yummy. With all of those yummy looking foods for sure from six abs might turn out to two. Kekeke.

" Annyeong haseyo~ " greeted Eun Mii as shewent in.

" Ah, annyeong Mikki-ssi. " said the cashier.

" Eonni-ah, where's ajummoni ? " Eun Mii asked the cashier.

" She must be at the back. Oh ! Omo ! Gikwang Beast ?? Yah, is he your namjachingu Mikki-ssi ?? " the cashier surprised as she saw me.

" Ah, aniyo. He's just my chingu. One school and one class with me. " Eun Mii told her.

" Kyaa ! You're so lucky ! Kekeke. " giggled the cashier.

" Mikki-ssi~ is that you ? " said the owner of this restaurant.

" Nae. Annyeong haseyo ajummoni. " Eun Mii greeted.

" So, what brings you here ? " asked the owner.

" As usual ajummoni for take away and a chicken porridge and tea for two eat here. " replied Eun Mii.

I had my breakfast with Eun Mii eating chicken porridge which is so so delicious and yeah we had a great time. After paid up our bills, we bring together the food and went out, headed back to the dorm. While on our way, I'm curious about something.

" Eun Mii-ssi, the bills is 100 won, why did you paid up 50 won only ? " I asked.

" Ajummoni said so. " she replied.

" Nae ? " I'm curioused.

" I always eat there since I moved here. " she smiled.

She's different from others, she's tough from the outside in certain situation but her kindness, her smile and her laugh showed up in certain situation. From there, I could see andunderstand that she had been in happy life before but what she had told me during at the balcony, she do really changed. Alot. Having a friend like her is a luck. Anyway, now we;re home at thedorm and for ure the rest are not wake up yet. Eun Mii woke up Hyuna and I decided to woke up the members as well because I'm sure none of them want to miss out the last fun. Kekeke.

Eun Mii POV

Today is the last day hanging out with the Beast boys because starting tomorrow they will start out their schedule. I don't know where to go today but Hyuna don't want to miss out the fun maybe she'll suggest where to go today.

" Do you guys want to try out and have fun at the Wonderland ? Kekeke. " said Hyuna.

" Wonderland ? " said Junhyung.

" Omo ! Where the rollercoaster, bumper cars and all of the game were there, right ?? " surprised Yoseob.

" Cotton candy~ ! Kekeke. " excited Dongwoon.

" Arcade... they also have arcade right ? " asked Hyunseung.

" Aigoo~ they're turning to kids again. Kekeke. " giggled Doojoon.

" Keorochi~ ! Kekeke. Ppali~ get ready~ " excited Hyuna.

" Ppali, you sure do don't want to miss out the fun. " I smiled.

After get change, we went down to the lobby. Of course we walked down the street and headed to the Wonderland. While we're on our way, they had fun laughing at silly stories, trying out accessories when passing by the mini shops and piggyback each other. As we reach at the Wonderland, Hyuna is excited already and dragged me off where ever she wanted to go. We spent our time at the Wonderland, playing all the rides and games about 2 hours. Eventhough they're all tired but still they don't want to stop.

" Shall we go for lunch now ? " asked Doojoon.

" Lets go~ ! " shouted Yoseob.

The Beast boys said that they'll bring me and Hyuna to an expensive restaurant. Hyuna and I denied it at first but Junhyung said that all of them wanted both of us to feel what does it feel like to eat at an expensive restaurant. This is because Hyuna and I did so much to them introducing local food and fresh fried sea food at the night market and local business restaurant by the street. So Hyuna and I willingly accept it. We reached at the 5 stars restaurant and Hyuna seem so amazed with the surrounding of the restaurant. Eventhough she's rich but since she was born until she's grown up, she and her parents live up thier life like ordinary people. We sat down and look through the menu and thinking what we want to order.

* phone's vibrate. *

Aigoo, who's calling at this moment ? Eh ? Hyuna's mom... Why is she calling me.. ?

Eun MiiYeobseyo ?

Hyuna's mom - Eun Mii-ssi, what you doing here ?

Eun MiiNae ? Here ?? I'm having lunch with my chingu. How do you know I'm here ?

Hyuna's momAigoo~ I'm at the table by the window. Anyway, ppali go. This is not the right time for me to meet Hyuna..

Eun MiiW-w-wae-waeyo ?

Hyuna's momIts complicated... Ppali~ go, nae ??  * Hung up *

I looked around to find Hyuna's mom then I saw her. Its like she's having a meeting but seems like she's not comfortable. What got into her.

" Yah ! Eun Mii-ssi, what are you doing ?? Yah ! What are you going to order ? Ppali~ we're hungry. " said Yoseob who starttled me.

" Nae ? Ah, I order whatever Hyuna is ordering. " I replied.

" Eun Mii-ssi, why do you keep looking over there ? " asked Junhyung while turning back and forth.

" Ah, aniyo. aniyo.... gwenchanayo. " I replied.

" Who called you just now ? " Hyuna asked curiously.

" Nae ? My cousin, I think I walked pass by her and she's jokingly mad at me. " I replied hesistantly and smiled.

Ergh ! I hate it that I have to lie to Hyuna again for her mom's sake ! This situation even made me felt uncomfortable. Aigoo~ Hmm, why is her mom acting so weird. What will be go wrong if Hyuna saw and wanted to meet her up ? I wonder.... After having our lunch at this luxurious restaurant, we stood up and about to go out to the entrence. I'm afraid that Hyuna would saw her mom but thankfully Dongwoon cover her up. I had the chance to see who's with Hyuna's mom. I could see Hyuna's mom was like uncomfortable and being threatened, then I saw the fat guy with shades in a black suit. That guy seems fimiliar to me but I just couldn't remembered who. As I see the side face of the guy, my flashbacks started. I even stopped and started to fight back the flashbacks. I hold my head but the flashbacks just to strong and I even felt like I was in the past.

" Eun Mii-ssi ?? Yah ! Eun Mii-ah ?! " the voice called me up.

I could feel someone tapping on my shoulder and shake me up.

" Yah ! Eun Mii-ah ! Gwenchanayo ?! " the voice kept saying that.

Then my falshbacks ends and I open my eye immedietly. Gikwang is infront of me letting out a sigh while still holding on my shoulder. I blinked my eyes and I was scared to death and out of breath like I was resting after running.

" Yah ! Gwenchanayo ?? " asked Gikwang in worried.

" N-n-nae ? Ah... nae.. " I replied.

" Jjinjia gwenchanayo ? What just happen ? Are you dizzy ?? " he asked again, worried.

" A-a-an-ani-aniyo... Gwenchana... " I replied and went outside.

I fast up my steps to catch them up and followed by Gikwang who's running. I was still in shock and couldn't control myself properly. I just couldn't believe what I just saw and its frustrating that my flashbacks attacked me up.

" What took you guy so long ? " asked Junhyung with curiousity.

" Ah, Eun Mii.. she's still in the restaurant. She seem shocked... She's even fighting up something while holding her head.. Well only that much I knew. " said Gikwang.

" Nae ?! Mworago ??! " surprised Hyuna.

" What happened Eun Mii-ssi ?? Gwenchanayo ?? " she asked while cupping my face.

" Malhaebwa Eun Mii-ah, malhaebwa wae ?? Did the flashbacks haunt you ?? If yes, malhaebwa wae ?? " she added.

" Flash.. back.. ? " said Dongwoon with curiousity.

" She had this- " Hyuna's word cut off.

" Gwenchanayo. Jjinjia gwenchanayo.. Mianhae if I made worrisome and troublesome to you guys. Jjinjia mianhae. " I apologized and fake a smile.

" Shall we go to the playground now ? " said Hyunseung.

A second of awkward silence at the moment because I'm sure all of them are curious. But we continued walking and headed to the playground. We reached at the playround where the only playground kid are rarely play here. We act like kid playing all the rides and then they decided to play tags. I sat on one of the excercising device and watched them play.

" Hana, dul, set. " Junhyung counted. * teet *

" Aren't you joining them ? " I asked him.

" I am, I got caught and I have to stay here waiting to be rescue. " he smiled.

" Kyeong. " he giggled and showed me the picture.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We spent much of our time at the playground until the night is about to fall. Hyuna wanted to buy food at the night market for dinner but the Beast boys denied. They asked Hyuna and I to cook for them since today will be the last day we're staying at their dorm and also the last day spending good time together. We reached at the dorm and rest for a while. I decided to prepare for dinner. I made Italian food, by the time I'm cooking my last dish which is the spaghetti, Hyuna went in and made desserts. After finished, Hyuna and I set up the dinning table and by 8p.m we called them to have dinner. The Beast boys were thankful because Hyuna and I agreed to made food for dinner. Then we play Wii together where the atmosphere turn to fun and will be a memorable. Little by little time pass by, bit by bit each of them fall asleep. When all of them asleep, I went to the balcony to calm myself up with a bottle of soda.

" Ain't sleeping yet ? " asked Hyunseung who's standing next to me.

" Aniyo. I can't sleep though. " I replied.

" Wae ? " he asked.

" Nan molla. " I replied while looking at him.

" How about you ? " I added.

" Its 12a.m and I usually going practice for dancing. " he answered.

" Then waeyo are you still here ? " I asked.

" Looking for you. Because you're the only one who's not in there. " he replied.

" Hajiman, I have to get going now. See you around and take care, nae ? " he smiled while putting his hand on my shoulder.

" Can I go with you ? I mean, walked you to your studio ? " I asked.

" Hmm, arasseo. " he smiled.

So Hyunseung and I went out and headed to their studio. While we're on our way, he shared stories of his life and shared how hard it could be being an idol.  Soon we reached at the outside of Cube, he thanked me and told me to take care on the way home. I greeted him and leave. I'm walking home alone down the street then my phone's vibrate, its Hyuna's mom calling.

Eun Mii - Yeobseyo ?

Hyuna's mom - Eun Mii-ah, uhdiya ?

Eun Mii - Ahh, now I'm in front of Coffee Cafe. Waeyo ?

Hyuna's mom - I'll meet you there, arasseo ? * hung up. *

Thats strange, why would she wanted to meet me. Anyway, I went inside the Coffee Cafe and wait for Hyuna's mom. Its been 30 minutes already but then a minute after, Hyuna's mom arrived. She sat down and ordered a coffee.

" Mianhae if I keep you waiting. " Mrs. Kim apologized.

" Gwenchanayo ajummoni. " I replied.

" Wae do you want to meet me ? " I added.

" Ahh, nae. For the time being, I can't meet Hyuna. I had a hard time and its getting complicated. I missed her so much and I know Hyuna missed us more hajiman its just not the right time to meet  and I don't know when will this hard time ends. " Mrs. Kim sighed.

" Waeyo.. ? " I asked.

" Its sort of business... Mr. Kim and I might be a bad parents already to Hyuna. If she knew, she'll be disappointed.. " replied Mr. Kim hesistantly.

" Ajummoni.. Mianhae if I'm asking this hajiman yesterday, who's that guy with you at the restaurant ? " I asked with curiousity.

" Nae ? Ahh.. W-w-wae do you want to k-know ? " Mrs. Kim stuttered.

" Malhaebwa ajummoni that you're being threatened this lately. You avoid from meeting Hyuna because you're protecting her from being caught by him. Waeyo ajummoni, wae you sacrifice yourself in great danger ? There are so many way to get out of it, you're just too scare... " I suddenly said and tears up.

" H-h-him.. ? Who d-do you mean h-h-him ? " Mrs. Kim stuttered in confused.

" Him ? That fat guy who has tattooed on his left side face... The guy who's heartless for others only to get great name in position and money.. Wae are you doing this ajummoni ? " I replied and sobbed.

" H-h-how d-did yo-you k-know h-h-him ? " asked Mrs. Kim stuttering.

" Otteokhae ?? Otteokhae ?! Jang Shin Woo and Arihiro Jouichirou is the person who seized my dad's company and the one who murdered my dad and my brother... " I whispered and sobbed.

" Mian- " Mrs. Kim's word cut off.

" Gwenchanayo... Jebal ajummoni, jebalcheom, find a way out. " I begged.

" Anhdwae... Otteokhae to defeat him... " Mrs. Kim cried.

" Arraseo... I will help you out ajummoni.. I'll keep Hyuna safe for you and I'll protect her for you. " I replied and stood up.

I  bent and whispers, " Hajiman, mark my words that I'll kill him one day. "

Mrs. Kim gulped and hold my left hand, " K-kam-kamsahmnida... for keeping y-your p-pr-promise with me.. "

" Mianhae if I'm a bit harsh to you ajummoni. Take care ajummoni and I hope nothing bad could happen to you. annyeong. " I greeted and leaved.

I went out and walked home. On my way home, I couldn't believe that he's still exist and threaten people to get higher position and money. I tears up and sigh. I talked in my thoughts all the way home ;

" Mianhae, jjinjia mianhae Hyuna-ssi.. because of your mom I couldn't tell you what was really going on yesterday. I felt guilty because I lied to you.. I don't know what I put myself into and I don't know what your parents put you into... Hyuna-ssi, jebal don't give up your faith in your parents. I know you're strong enough to handle this hajiman jebalcheom keep your faith in me like what you did to your parents. You, I need to protect and always keep safe and sound. I hope you don't told to anyone about my memory problem... Only you who knows about it. Promise me, nae ? Ahh... Jjinjia... Hyuna-ssi, I'm your bestfriend.. I want you to be cheerish and happy  person like you usually does until you found someone who'll continue to protect you from danger hajiman... don't you ever forget about me, arasseo ? I don't know what will happen sooner or later, jebal Hyuna-ssi be prepare because I'm already prepare whatever will happen, I'll be there for you. Eomma... the bad guys are back.. you know those who killed appa and oppa.. Eomma, jebal be safe always, nae ? Wae eomma.. wae they're so heartless... Aigoo... Hyuna-ssi and eomma.. jjinjia mianhae. Mianhae.. "

I reached at the dorm and went to the balcony. I smiled in my tears and said, " This life is crule.. When will I be able to say that my life is beautiful as this view... ? "

Hyuna and Eun Mii had started their day without the Beast boys. Since both of them couldn't make out their days during summer to fun and ggod times, they decided to take a part time jobs. As you know, they didn't live in the Beast boys dorm anymore and Hyuna couldn't go home yet so she had to stay at Eun Mii house. Hyuna begged Eun Mii to meet her parents but Eun Mii tried her best to stopped her until Eun Mii want Mrs. Kim do her a favor to text Hyuna up once a week. Since then, Hyuna felt much more relieve that her mom text her up. Both Hyuna and Eun Mii spent their 2 months of summer working and went outing during the weekend. Time flies so fast, 1 month of summer's left. What will happen to them ? Do they get the time to spent a little time with the Beast boys ?

 

hello kpopfanfic freaks ! ^^ sorry for the late update, been busy this lately huhu. anyway, here's chapeter 11 for those who's been waiting for. hee. sorry if there are so many spelling error or typos :s huhu. i ain't promising but maybe, just maybe, i'll update tomorrow :3 hope you enjoy and happy reading. <3

 

do subscribes and bomb me with your supporting and your point of views comments.
 
√ photos - i don't own anything but credits to the owner !
 
║▌│█│║▌║││██║▌║▌▌
✔ Official Fanfic Story by MiaJasper ®