Chapter 8 : Why Does It Became So Complicated.

mianhae oppa, saranghaeyo.

Eun Mii POV

" What was that all about ? It seems like a serious situation.. " asked Doojoon.

" Hmm, nae.. Hyuna's parents acting weird this lately. I'll tell you soon, arasseo ? I promise. Now just act like nothing happen, put on that smile and cheerish mood. " I replied and smiled.

So we went back to normal situation. I sat back on the yellow buoys and watch Hyuna playing beach ball with Yoseob and Gikwang. But I kept on thinking what happen to Hyuna's parents this lately. Its like something threatening them off. Should I asked them personaly or spy them bit by bit. Seems like today is Hyuna's happiest day while its the worst nightmare for me. Why ? Because firstly, I don't like crowds, secondly its hot and thirdly I'll be sleeping over at the Beast boys dorm. 

* beep *

Hmm, who's texting me. I see Hyuna's is taking a break but she didn't hold her phone. I see Dongwoon is still laying under the big umbrella with Hyunseung. I check my phone and its Hyuna's mom again. She seems so worry about her daughter.

Hyuna_eomma - Eun Mii-ssi~ ah, mianhaeyo if I keep texting you. How's Hyuna doing ? Well I hope she's doing fine and nothing would ever hurt her. You're the only one I could relay on.. Mianhae if I trouble you Eun Mii-ssi. You're just like a guardian angel for us because you always take care of Hyuna. Jebal Eun Mii-ssi, keep her save hajiman jeongmal kamsahamnida.

Eun Mii - Ahh, nae.. Ahh, aniyo~ I'm just her bestfriend who obeys your instruction. I keep my promise to you ajummoni. Take care too ajummoni.

After replyin Hyuna's mom text, I stood up and walk to where Hyuna was. She's having her break and laughing to what Yoseob doing silly stuff.

" Annyeong ! " I greeted and smile.

" You seems to have fun. Hungry ? " I added.

" Oh, annyeong Eun Mii-ssi. Kekeke, nae I have fun today. " greeted Hyuna excitedly.

" Ah, nae.. I'm hungry. " Hyuna added while pouting.

" Glad to know that you had fun. Hmm, lets go have lunch now, nae ? " I smiled.

" See you later guys, kekeke. " said Hyuna to Yoseob and Gikwang before leaving them.

So we left them and went to the bar. As we sat down, I saw the mysterious man again but I pretend that I didn't see him. I keep myself busy by treating Hyuna who's talking about what she was doing with Yoseob and Gikwang just now. She's happy but I feel uneasy seeing that mysterious man staring at Hyuna. A minute passes, the man disappeared.

" What do you want to order ? " I asked her.

" Can we just get the ice cream sundays ? " she replied.

" Arasseo. " I smiled.

Hyuna's so happy while her parents was so worried about her. I'm just too curious, I know she's well you know, hmm rich. She's came from a rich family but they didn't bragged about their luxurious life. She doesn't even have a driver, maid or bodyguards. I'm just curious maybe her dad appoint someone to watch over Hyuna from the distance. But from what I heard from the mysterious man, his tone was just different.

" Hyuna-ssi.. " I sighed.

" Nae ? Mworago ? " she asked.

" Ahh, just going to ask something. Hmm, did your dad appoint any bodyguards or something I don't know.. " I asked.

" Aniyo~ " she denied.

" Even though we're rich but we didn't appoint any bodyguards and whatever that rich people usually had. " she whispered.

" Ah, nae. I forgot. " I replied.

" Aigoo~ how could you forget such things about me ? Kekeke. Gwenchanayo. " she giggled.

We finished our ice cream and went back to the beach. As we get back, each team has gathered already. We meet the Beast boys and waiting for the instruction from the principal. Each member of the team needed to participate from each different game. When the list of the games was announce, Doojoon pick each one of us to specific games. Whats worst was that I was picked to play the single player of beach ball with duration of 5minutes. I hate it, seriously. I waited for the single beach ball game to be announced. Waiting for it like forever. Aish~ When its time for my game to play, my team members cheers while I was annoyed.

" Eun Mii fighting ! " cheered Yoseob.

" Nae ! Kekeke, Eun Mii fighting ! Saranghae~ " cheered Hyuna while making heart shape with her hands.

The rules of this game is... . If I get more points than the team that I'm competing, I get to compete with the others. Isn't that tiring ?? Omg. It seems like the teachers didn't know how make rules for the game. Since our team is labeled 2nd, means that I get to compete with the !st team which is the nerds. The participants who's under the single beach ball game seems so tall while I'm.. yeah, short. I made my look at Doojoon and he smiled and moving his lips that he's sorry. The game is about to start and I'm in my position already. With hope and faith, I can win this game.

Doojoon POV

Aigoo~ I know I picked her but I seems to picked the wrong person. I should've picked Gikwang. What didn't I think of that earlier. Pbaboya ! I can't picked Yoseob to play because he's too clumsy for this serious game. The game started and Eun Mii is playing very well even though she's short. Kekeke.

Beast POV

Junhyung - We're going to lose for sure.

Doojoon - Will see.

Hyunseung - What if she wins ?

Yoseob - Lets have a bet ! Kekeke.

Junhyung - Arasseo.

Yoseob and Dongwoon - We voted that she'll win this game.

Junhyung and Hyunseung - We voted that she'll lose for sure.

Gikwang - Ahh, you guys are so childish. So what if we win or lose.

YoseobShikkeureo ! * mehrong *

Doojoon - If Yoseob and Dongwoon prediction was right, both of you need to lend your money for dinner later. But if Junhyung and Hyunseung prediction was right, Yoseob and Dongwoon need to lend their money to buy dinner as well. Fair enough ?

Junhyung - Arasseo. * smirked *

" Team number 2 leads the game with 5 points. Chukhahae. " said the announcer.

" Mianhae to team number 1, you're out of the game hajiman you played well. " added the announcer.

Yoseob - She leads the game. * mehrong at Junhyung. *

Hyuna POV

Waaaa~ Eun Mii leads the game. Couldn't believe that she made it through even though she's short. Kekeke. I hope our team wins and I know that Eun Mii can play it well. I've never seen her playing any outdoors game like this. Even the other games are end already but single beach ball game still on because there are about 10 teams overall. The other students are amazed because looks like Eun Mii will compete the last 3 teams too.

" Team 2 still leading the game with 20points now. Wow ! " said the annoucer.

" Now its Team 2 VS Team Team 8. " told the announcer.

Who's the player of team 8 ? Hmm, oh ! Its the devil princess Gna. Aigoo~ this is tough. Gna is good at playing beach ball and she's also the beach ball schoolteam. Our school always win because of her specialty in playing beach ball. Hope Eun Mii can beat her up.

" Oh. I'm competing with you ? " said Gna and glanced away.

" Waeyo devil princess ? " asked Eun Mii and smirked.

" Ahh, aniyo. You'll be easy to beat up because no one ever win over me. " said Gna stubbornly.

" Jjinjia ? I don't care if I lose but it'll be a history to win over you. " said Eun Mii cooly.

" Yah ! You weed ! " sadi Gna angrily.

Eun Mii giggled and get ready to toased the ball. This is nerve wrecking, the game has started ! EUN MII-SSI FIGHTING !

Beast POV

Hyunseung - Oh, Gna hit it !

Yoseob -  I'm sure Eun Mii will hit it back.

Dongwoon - Yes she did ! Kekeke. * mehrong at Hyunseung. *

Doojoon - I think Gna is going to smack it.

Yoseob - Mwo ??!

Junhyung - Eun Mii is going to lose this time. * smirked. *

Dongwoon - She hit it !! *jumping. *

Hyunseung - How did she did that ? And how did she get up so quickly ?

Gikwang - She's going to kill it.

" Yah ! Aren't going to stop ?? " annoyed Gna.

" You seems to be out of breath and energy. " said Eun Mii who's bent down and smirked.

" Ahh ! Jjinjia ! Lets end this ! " pissed Gna while throwing her bottle.

" Shall we continue ? " asked the announcer.

" Ppali ! Blow the whistle ! " shouted Gna.

Junhyung - Gna's pissed off already. She'll play it fiercely this time. * smirked *

Hyunseung - Eun Mii seems tired already. Kekeke.

Yoseob - She'll win because you didn't notice there's a different side of her.

Doojoon - Omo !

Gikwang - That's pathetic, why would Gna hit like that ?

Dongwoon - Oh ! Eun Mii going to smacked it. Omo omo !

" Ahndwae ahndwae ! AHNDWAE ! " panicked Gna and nervously get ready to hit the ball.

* BAM ! *

Yoseob - Kekeke ! The ball hits Gna face. Kekeke !

" Thats going to hurt. " said the annoucer with his ' ouch '  face.

" Hajiman, Gna's position is foul because its impossible to hit the ball like that. Team 2 leads the game with 26 points. " added the announcer.

" Omo ! I broke my nose ?! Aniyo, y-y-you ! You broke my nose ! " said Gna while holding her nose and pointing Eun Mii with her other hand.

" Aniyo. " smiled Eun Mii. " You pissed off and nervously standing there not hitting the ball. " said Eun Mii.

Dongwoon and Yoseob - Waaaaa~ ! Eun Mii did it ! Kekeke. * hugging and jumping. *

Junhyung - Aish.. That supposed to be foul.

Gikwang - Aniyo. The announcer was right.

" Next team pl- " the annoucer was cut by participants Team 9 and 10.

" We respectfully not going to compete her. She played well and I don't think we could beat her because we don't really know how to play beach game. Mianhae to our team. " both of them apologized and bowed.

" So.. Team 2 wins !! " said the announcer.

Other students who were watching giving Eun Mii applause.

Yoseob - Eun Mii ! Gwenchanayo ? * ran towards Eun Mii who's about to meet them. *

Dongwoon - Gwenchanayo ? Come and sit here under the umbrella. I'll get you your towel and a bottle of water.

Doojoon Gwenchanayo ?

 

Hyuna POV

" Eun Mii-ssi, gwenchanayo ? " I asked her.

" Nae, gwenchanayo. " she replied.

Yoseob, Doojoon and I felt relieve after hearing that. She seems so tired, I've never seen her tired like this before. She must played hard to win it. Dongwoon came and gave her a bottle of water and her towel.

" Omo ! Your armss are bruising ! " gasped Yoseob.

" Ahh, jjinjia ? " I said worried.

" Nae, her arms bruising really bad. " said Doojoon while checking Eun Mii's hand.

" Gwenchanayo. This will cure soon. " replied Eun Mii.

" There's just something different about that ball. " she added.

" Mwo ? " asked Dongwoon.

Its 3p.m already and bit by bit the other students went home. But we're still here and still don't know when will we go home. Anyways, after Eun Mii said that there's something different about the ball, she stood up and walked towards the net and picked up the ball. She even also picked another ball near the announcer's table. She tried it one by one.

" Eun Mii-ssi, what are you doing ? " I asked.

" These two balls are different. " she replied.

" Still the same, nothing different. " said Junhyung.

" Pbaboya. Not the appearence. " said Eun Mii.

" If its not the appearence, then what's the different ? " asked Hyunseung.

" Gikwang-ssi and Hyunseung-ssi, please step foward. " Eun Mii demanded.

Gikwang and Hyunseung step foward. They must be curious why Eun Mii ask them to do that. Hmm, Eun Mii must be up to something.

" Gikwang-ssi " called Eun Mii and toased the ball from her right hand to him. " Try to bounce it with your arms, just like you play beach ball. " she added.

" Hyunseung-ssi " called Eun Mii and toased the ball from her left hand to him. " Do the same thing as I told Gikwang. " she demanded.

" Did you guys hear the difference ? " she asked to us who were watching.

" What do you mean by hear ? " asked Junhyung.

" When Gikwang hit the ball, there's just a soft thud while when Hyunseung hit the ball the thud's sound is more deeper. " she explained.

" Nae, I heard it now. " said Yoseob.

" So, what's the meaning of it ? " asked Dongwoon.

" Gna pissed off and signal her friend to get the other ball. " explained Doojoon.

" Keorochi. " said Eun Mii.

" Mwo ? How did you know that Doojoon-ssi. " I asked him.

" Ahh, I saw her friends making up a plan when Gna was busy talk fighting. " said Doojoon.

" Hyunseung-ssi, see your arms. " said Eun Mii.

" This ball really leaves a deep mark. " said Hyunseung.

" So you mean thats not a beach ball ? " asked Junhyung.

" Nae. That ball was for netball. " replied Eun Mii.

So, from the previous game, Gna cheated. Is that mean she cheated during competing other school teams ? Ahh, jjinjiayo that devil princess. Whats matter is that Eun Mii is fine and I hope that her arms will cure soon. Hmm, what will we do in the evening ? My mom haven't text me up, I guess she's too busy.

" Oh, can we watch the sunset ? Kekeke. " I asked.

" Aniyo. Because tonight we're going to have a sleepover. " said Doojoon.

" Sleepover ? " curious Yoseob.

" Nae, Hyuna and I will sleepover at your dorm. " smiled Eun Mii.

" Jjinjia ? Waaa~ we can play more ! Kekeke. " said Dongwoon excited.

" Jjinjiayo Eun Mii-ssi ? Waaa I can't believe this. " I replied and excitedly jumping.

" Waeyo ? " asked Gikwang.

" Our manager told me so. He said he'll give us a month break and promise to make it a blast. " explained Doojoon.

Kyaaaa~ I can't believe this. I'm so excited. Omg. Early week of summer sleeping over at Beast dorm. Kekeke I guess I'm one of the Beauty.

" Hyuna-ssi, why don't you go along with them. Doojoon and I will be there soon. We're going to but some food. And don't go out, just stay in the dorm. Arasseo ? " told Eun Mii.

" Nae ! " I replied.

So I get along with the 5 Beast members. I'm so excited, can't even explain how excited I am. Kekeke.

Eun Mii POV

Hyuna seems so excited. I'm happy to see that but I still got a work to do. I wanted to know what happen to Hyuna's parents this lately. And I also had to tell everything to Doojoon as I promised him earlier.

" Doojoon-ssi, I go get change first, arasseo ? Just wait here. " I told him.

Doojoon nodded. So I went to the restroom, had a quick shower and changed to casual clothes. I went out and pat Doojoon's shoulder just to let him know that I'm done already. I told Doojoon that we're just going to walked because I'm more comfortable talking about something while walking. I think I'm going to make a tour around Seoul. After a long long walked, we finally reach at a place which is the club. Its 5p.m, the club will be filled with people soon.

"  What are we doing here ? " asked Doojoon.

here's chapter 8 ! sorry for the delay huhu the internet connection here is so so low after a few days thats why i can't update. anyway, hope you'll enjoy reading this. i think this chapter is no fun to read ): my ideas just wooshed out because few days leaving it not updated. nyeh ! will update again with chapter 9 :3 not forgetting thanks for being patiently waiting. hee.

 

do subscribes and bomb me with your supporting and your point of views comments.
 
║▌│█│║▌║││██║▌║▌▌
✔ Official Fanfic Story by MiaJasper ®