Chapter 1 : New Students ?

mianhae oppa, saranghaeyo.

This is you, Park Eun Mii, 17 years old who studied at Kirin Art Highschool.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eun Mii POV

My phone's alarm rang loudly that woke me up but still half asleep. I turn it off, sit on my bed and fall back to sleep. Yeah, that happensevery morning. A couple of minutes passed, I heard banging noises and someone's yelling at me. Its my mom who banging pan with her spatula trying to woke me up and yeah, she does that every morning.

*DANG DANG DANG DANG !* sounds of the banging noise.

" Eun Mii-ah~ ! Wake up ! Its 7 already, you'll be late for school honey." my mom shouted.

So, I woke up and walk towards my bathroom half asleep. As you can see, I don't even rushing. After wrap up in school uniform and packing my school bag, I went downstairs and took my breakfast. The clock showed its 7.20a.m already, probably the class teacher is in the class taking attendance. While I'm still at home, enjoying my breakfast and listening to my mom blabbering that this shouldn't be happening everyday.

I greet my mom goodbye and kisses her right cheeks. I walked out the house and headed to school. As i reached at school, for sure the school is silence because everyone are in class already. I went straight to my class and when I reached there, I knocked the door and went in without greeting. My English teacher didn't scold me anymore because everyday is the same. I sat at my seat and lazily open my English textbook. This English class kind a boring so I looked around the class. The right side of six tables in the class are empty and I'm curious why there are seats added.

Finally the English class is over and of course my classmates started to make noises and its frustrating because in my class there are groups formed. There are the girly groups at the front seats on the left side where they always do gossips about boys, celebrities and stuffs while at the back seat are the perfectionist and stylish boys. On the right side tables was where the nerds should be but i don't know where they. In the middle front seats were three girls who do their own stuff, in the middle were me and my best friend while at the back were the boys who do stunts and skates. Okay that just much detail about my classmate.

" Yah ! You haven't change your routine. Why late again this morning ? Lazy much ? " asked Hyuna while hitting my shoulder.

This is my best friend, Kim Hyuna.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyuna is my only friend I have and we've been together since I entered Kirin Art Highschool. She's my bestfriend who always stick besides me.

" Nae ? Ahh, nae. Lazy much.. " you replied.

" Hyuna-ssi, why are these right side seats are empty ?  Where all the nerds go ? " you added.

" Huh ? Seonsaengneem said that they're all transferred to the science class. " she replied while busy polishing her nails.

After english class there should be maths and science lesson but seems that our teacher couldn't come in I guess.

* DING DING DING * the recess bell rang. Its break time.

My class is completely empty just a single blink and its Hyuna and I are left.

" Bubble gum ? " Hyuna offered.

I take one and said, " Thanks ! Hey, wanna go walk around the school ? "

Hyuna agreed. So we went out of class and started to walked around the school. Some of the students are having their meals, some are gossiping, some are studying while others are playing around like skate boarding, dancing and playing music instrument. Hyuna and I stopped at the entrance and sit at the bench. While we're enjoying our bubble popping and listening to mp3, crowd of girls came out of nowhere and stopped at the sofa in the lobby of the entrance.

They're screaming, pushing each others and shouting, " Oppa ! Sign ! " " Kyaa ! Oppa ! "

Hyuna and I curious what was there and who were the guys that they're blabbering about. But we didn't even care to walked out there and going into the crowds. So we decided to go back to our class. As we reached our class, the clock shows 12.45p.m, 15 minutes left for our history class started. Not all of the classmates are in yet. By the time waiting, we could hear the crowd of girls screaming in the hallways.

Our teacher came in and greeted, " Annyeong students, please sit. "

We barely can hear our teacher greeting because the crowd of girls who are sscreaming are outside of our class. We ave no idea why.

" Okay girls, go back to your classes. They are here not to perform, they sre to learnand yes you girls are lucky enough to have another pop idols in your school. " said our teacher to the girls.

The crowd of girls left and our teacher bring in six boys who I don't even know. Some of the girls in my class screams and cover their faces happily. While myself and Hyuna are clueless.

" Class, these boys are our new students. Please intro who you guys are and another self intro for each of you. "

" Annyeonghaseyo, ulineun beasteuibnida. " the new students greeted.

" Beast ?? " said clueless Hyuna.

" Yah ! How could you not know the almighty Beast ? Such an oldfashioned ! kekeke ! " said one of the girl in the girly group.

" Girls, please stop it. Guys, please proceed. " warned our teacher.

The ' Beast ' boys started their short self intro.

Beast's POV

* bowed * " Annyeonghaseyo, naneun Beast leader Doojoonibnida. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* bowed * " Annyeonghaseyo, naneun Beast rapper Junhyungibnida. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

bowed * " Annyeonghaseyo, naneun Beast Hyunseungibnida. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

bowed * " Annyeonghaseyo, naneun Beast Gikwangibnida. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

bowed * " Annyeonghaseyo, naneun Beast Yoseobibnida. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

bowed * " Annyeonghaseyo, naneun Beast maknae Dongwoonibnida. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" They will be sitting at this side as your class teacher told me. So now you all know who they are. Help each other and be good to them. Arasseo ? " said our teacher as conclusion.

" Nae~ Seonsaengneem. " the whole class responded.

The history class then began. I dislike this class because there's just too much writing. History class end up at 2p.m, when our teacher went out the whole class should be become chaotic but now its a little bit awkward. The girly group busy putting on their lipgloss and combed their hair so that they'll look pretty in front of the new students that they adore so much. While I enjoyed chewing my gum, blow a bubble and pop itself and Hyuna busy polishing her nails, one of the new student who sat besides me of the right row tables broke the awkward silence.

" Annyeonghaseyo chingu, naneun Yoseobibnida. And you are ? " Yoseob greeted.

I turn and gave my not interested look to him while chewing my gum. I stare at him from top to bottom and glance away. He felt awkward and shame while turning to his partner. Then our geography teacher who's 20minutes late but our teacher told us that he'll not be teaching us today because he's not feeling well.

" Ahh, new students. Annyeonghaseyo, naneun Geography Seonsaengneem Ju Deasungibnida. Okay class, please low your voices, do your own work or read page 26 of your geography books. Mianhaeyo, can't teach you today. I have a sore throat." said our teacher.

The class seems to be a little bit awkward with the new students around. I found it weird because even the boys at the back whispering to each other, well who cares. The school bell rang at 3p.m and couldn't believe that outside of our class filled with crowd of girls so fast. This made me stay seated until they're all out but seems to be stucked !

* stamping one of my book on the table. * " Yah ! " I shouted.

* everyone froze. *

" You guys step back and let the new students went out first. Then its easier for you guys to get out when the crowds walked away with them. " I continued.

They did what I said and soon the atmosphere quite silence. Hyuna and I was the last student to get out. I sent Hyuna to the entrence and accompany her to wait for her father to pick her up. We chit chat and played silly games while waiting and soon came her father.

" See you tomorrow Eun Mii-ssi. " * waved * " Annyeong~ " Hyuna greeted me goodbye.

I waved at her back and started to walked home.

 

chapter 1 is finished XD kekeke. sorry if its kind a boring or whatever because this is my first time doing it. i know that my grammar, tenses and my english are ): but i hope that you enjoy reading it. hee. please look forward for the next chapter, ayte ? ^^v

do subscribes and bomb me with your supporting and your point of views comments.

√ photos - i don't own anything but credits to the owner ! (:

 

║▌│█│║▌║││██║▌║▌▌
✔ Official Fanfic Story by MiaJasper ®