Christmas party

Ravenclaw Seeker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone! New chapter!

More Changki moments hihi ^^ hope you like it :D

 

 

 

“Why do you have a boyfriend?” Changkyun asked Belle while they had breakfast that Friday morning before Transfiguration class. He was feeling depressed because he didn’t have anyone to take to Slughorn’s party and he always went with Belle. The two friends made an agreement about not inviting anyone but Changkyun was sure he would feel lonely and stupid surrounded by ‘couples’. He was laying on the wooden surface of the long table, resting his head on his arm and playing with his new bracelet his mother sent him weeks ago. He totally forgot about Slughorn’s party and he didn’t have time to look for a partner since it was only a day away.

“Don’t be so depressed, we won’t leave you alone” Belle smiled, petting Changkyun’s hair to make him feel better - it didn’t work tho -. “Maybe you can ask Bryony, she likes you” the girl winked at him but he didn’t want to give Bryony fake hope. Changkyun was extremely sure he didn’t like girls, even if he didn’t tell anyone; just Belle. “I know you will never like her back but I’m sure she’ll be jumping around in joy” she said but the black haired wasn’t sure. What if Bryony thought he liked her back? It wasn’t a good idea; besides, Hoseok liked Bryony and he told Changkyun about it in one of their Art classes.

“You know that isn’t a good idea...” Changkyun said, letting out a long sigh. Jooheon interrupted their conversation when he stepped closer to his girlfriend, pecking the side of her face to then sit with her. Robert followed him and slapped Changkyun’s head before sitting too. “Is Hollie available?” he asked and the two boys frowned in confusion, not understanding a thing about their conversation.

“She’s not. She told me Kihyun invited her not to be alone” Belle answered, giving a bite of her food to Jooheon. “And Lucy is going with Hyungwon”

“Yeah, I know” Changkyun sighed again and the two Gryffindor boys stared at each other as if they finally realized what was wrong with their friend. Robert started caressing his back sadly as if he understood his pain and Jooheon seemed to feel guilty for stealing Changkyun’s only option: Belle.

“I get you, mate” Robert spoke in a voice that showed pity. “Girls are difficult” the brunette boy was talking in a funny way and Changkyun couldn’t help to chuckle.

“Hey!” the Ravenclaw boy suddenly sat up with an enthusiastic smile. “I have an idea” Changkyun stared at Robert and the latter started shaking his head while repeating the word ‘no’, louder each time. “Please, Rob! We don’t have to pretend we are together, I can tell Professor Slughorn I don’t have any girl to invite... what’s wrong with taking a friend instead of a date? Besides, Kihyun doesn’t like Hollie and vice-versa... it isn’t fair that they have two girls in their group and we have only one” he tried to convince Robert but he didn’t seem excited.

“You know I hate Slughorn, it’s not about pretending to be your boyfriend or something” Robert was right, he hated Professor Slughorn and he never liked those preferences he had in between his students. Robert wasn’t bad in Potions, he was just... average. That was the main reason Professor Slughorn never remembered his last name, not even in six years. The old man called Robert Mr. Roberts, confusing his name with his last name. He was Robert Symons, not Robert Roberts. Changkyun and Jooheon loved teasing him with that.

“What if...” Changkyun paused, thinking of what to bribe him with. “I do your homework for a week?” he asked but Robert wasn’t that easy.

“For a month” he said. “And after Christmas” he made Changkyun whine.

“Why are you so mean? You are worse than Kihyun!” the black haired whined. “I have double amount of homework only with mine and you want me to do triple amount for an entire month?” Robert nodded. “No deal, I’ll go alone” Changkyun growled and rested his head on the table once again.

“What about Alana? She’s a nice girl and she will surely help you” Jooheon proposed but the black haired wasn’t sure. Alana was his Quidditch captain and she was scary; Changkyun didn’t think he could handle her. “Wait, I have a brilliant idea!” Jooheon yelled. “Invite Bryony, she likes you!” it was the same thing Belle said a few minutes ago and the Ravenclaw student felt everything was a bad taste joke.

“I already suggested it” Belle pecked her boyfriend’s lips while she played with his hand.

“I don’t know why you don’t like her, she’s intelligent and cute” Robert spoke again and Changkyun rolled his eyes. He didn’t want to tell the two Gryffindors he liked men; it didn’t feel right because he didn’t know if they were homophobic.

“I just don’t, okay?” Changkyun sat up, grabbing his books to then stand up. “Why don’t you date her, Robert Roberts?” he made Jooheon laugh with that and left the Ravenclaw table, not wanting to start a fight with Robert. The latter didn’t have the fault but Changkyun was mad at him for not helping. It was a party with food and lots of people, why couldn’t he go just for a while? It wasn’t hard to stand Slughorn for a few hours not to leave him as the third wheel with the other two.

“Hey, mudblood” he heard Kihyun’s voice when he was about to reach the Transfiguration classroom. He was so immersed in his thoughts he failed to notice the pink haired following him in silence. Changkyun turned around and waved his hand at him to greet him. They were in good terms after that fun afternoon but Kihyun didn’t show it when their friends and classmates were around. The Slytherin student treated him wrongly in those cases but then changed his tone of voice when they were completely alone. “Look, I found this in the Library and I think maybe we could add it to our Inferi essay” he had a strange book in his hands and it was opened almost in the middle. “Do you want to read it to make sure it’s okay? I think it will help us win extra points” Kihyun stared back into his eyes and Changkyun felt his heart beating fast inside his chest. The pink haired had some power on him and he still believed his theory of him having Veela blood. Kihyun managed to hypnotize him in a way no one ever did and his soft features looked even better up close. “Hey” Kihyun snapped his fingers. “Are you the- Achoo! Sorry” he sniffed.

“I’m sorry! I was spacing out” Changkyun admitted. “But I heard you!” he said when he saw a deadly glare directed at him. “I think it’s a good idea” he grabbed the book. “I’ll read it and we can go to the Library tomorrow afternoon to finish it” he proposed because he didn’t want Kihyun to get sicker than he already was.

“Why the Library? Don’t you want to go to our- Achoo~! s-secret place?” the pink haired asked but, before Changkyun managed to answer, Kihyun widened his eyes and turned around, pretending they weren’t talking. The black haired didn’t understand until he saw the Bloom sisters and Hyungwon approaching the classroom together with Belle. Jooheon and Robert were there too but didn’t like hanging out with the Slytherin students so they stayed at the back chatting with each other.

“Hey, Changkyunnie, I’m sorry” Robert grabbed his wrist before he could enter the classroom - after Professor Adwell arrived -. “I’ll go and you can do my homework for a week” he smiled but Changkyun grunted, breaking free from his hold. “Hey, come on, don’t be so sensitive! I already apologized” he said though the black haired ignored him, sitting by Belle’s side before Jooheon could. “You are acting like a kid!” Robert yelled, making Professor Adwell scold him. “Fine, go alone” he whispered and Changkyun nodded.

“That’s what I’ll do, thank you for nothing, Mr. Roberts” he turned around and saw Belle trying not to laugh.

“He’ll be fine in a few hours, don’t listen to him” Jooheon told Robert and Changkyun decided to stop fighting because it was pointless. He just wanted to let Robert know he acted like a . The Gryffindor boy knew he had a lot of homework to do and he dared asking for an entire month; such a bad friend. Changkyun tried to calm down and remembered Kihyun asked him a question before their friends arrived. He grabbed a piece of parchment and his quill to then write a note.

Because you caught a cold and I don’t want you to get worse...

He made the piece of parchment fly to Kihyun, who read it under his desk and wrote a quick answer. Changkyun grabbed it and Belle flashed him a knowing smile before he could open it.

What if we stay in the portrait’s room instead?

That sounded like a good idea and Changkyun stared at Kihyun, nodding in response; too lazy to send the note back with a simple ‘yes’. The pink haired pretended he wasn’t looking at him and turned to the front to listen to the professor. The man was explaining their next task and it didn’t seem easy.

 

 

 

Lucy was petting Hyungwon’s hair while they were doing nothing inside the Common Room. Hollie was reading a book in silence and the two of them were laying on the other couch, talking. Lucy wondered what was Kihyun doing inside the boys bedroom, he said he would go change into comfortable clothes but he left a while ago. “Hollie” Lucy called her sister’s name. “Do you want to follow Kihyun today?” her sister looked at her and smiled, nodding enthusiastically. The two sisters - together with Belle - saw Kihyun walking fast through the third floor’s corridor and they noticed Changkyun walking slower behind him. The three girls were curious and they wouldn’t stop until they found out where they went. Kihyun didn’t want to talk about it and Belle assured Changkyun neither. Lucy was sure Kihyun threatened the Ravenclaw student because he told Belle everything the first time they did their homework together.

Hyungwon was falling asleep on her lap so, the moment Kihyun appeared, Lucy pushed him so he landed on the couch. “I’m going to the Library to get- achoo! some books. See you- achoo! later” Kihyun said and the two sisters wasted no time to stand up and follow him. Hyungwon seemed confused but he laid back down on the leather surface, closing his eyes immediately. The castle was full of students dressed in casual clothes and their respective robes but they were only focusing on the pink haired boy. The Bloom sisters had to hide behind the stone walls of the castle from time to time because Kihyun was extremely paranoid. The gray sweater he was wearing, together with his green scarf, helped the sisters find him back when they lost him in between the crowd of students from different houses.

When they reached the third floor, they crashed against someone and quickly apologized. It was Belle and she seemed to be following Changkyun around. The three of them covered their mouths not to laugh and latched their arms together to then hide behind a stone pillar. “Hi, mudblood” Kihyun said when he saw Changkyun but he didn’t use his usual harsh tone of voice, it was soft and gentle. The three girls looked at each other and Belle let out a low ‘aww’ that made the sisters chuckle. Their three heads were peeking out that huge pillar and other students flashed them confused glances but they didn’t care. They were only focusing in the cute scene in front of them.

“Hi” Changkyun greeted back with a tiny smile on his face and Kihyun suddenly sneezed. “Bloody hell, you caught a strong cold” he took off his blue scarf and tried placing it around Kihyun’s neck but the latter told him it was fine. “I’m sorry, it was my fault” he apologized and the three girls looked at each other, dying in curiosity. “We shouldn’t have done that outside” he said and the three of them dropped their jaws. ‘What did they do?!’ Lucy thought, trying not to move too much out of excitement.

“Stop apologizing if you don’t want me to use the Cruciatus Curse against you” there was the normal Kihyun, threatening Changkyun like every other day of their lives.

“You don’t even know how to do it” the black haired wasn’t scared - he was never scared of Kihyun, Lucy knew that -. Belle squeezed the two sisters’ hands while giving tiny jumps. She was above the sisters, Lucy was in the middle and Hollie was kneeling on the floor so they stopped Belle not to fall and get discovered by those two lovebirds.

“Are you challenging me, mudblood?” Kihyun grabbed Changkyun’s blue scarf to get him closer and the three girls had to leave their positions to hug and jump in happiness. They always believed those two would end up together but they didn’t think it would be that fast. “Wait, let’s go in before someone see us... and by someone I mean those three devils” Kihyun made Changkyun laugh and they opened the door that was by their side the whole time. The three friends didn’t know that door existed and they wondered what was in there. When the two boys disappeared behind it, they started screaming and hugging and going crazy. Some students stared at them in confusion and others giggled but they didn’t see them at all.

“They are totally dating!” Lucy said when they managed to stop screaming and moving around.

“Yes!” Belle and Hollie replied; the three of them holding happy smiles on their faces. “Why didn’t Changkyunnie tell me? He tells me everything” Belle seemed a bit disappointed but the sisters knew everything was because of Kihyun’s threats.

“Maybe Kihyun threatened him like always” the Bloom sisters said in unison to then hi-five. They had that habit; saying something at the same time and then hi-fiving every time it happened. “What do you think they did outside?” Lucy suddenly asked and the two sisters giggled in a erted manner that made Belle laugh out loud.

“I don’t think they did what you are thinking, guys” Belle chuckled. “Changkyun is such a ” she added and the sisters laughed. “You know, I was doubting Kihyun liked men but now I’m sure he does” she smiled and Lucy rolled her eyes. “And he likes my friend” she had hearts in her eyes.

“He just pretends to be straight but everyone knows he isn’t” Hollie spoke, shaking her head in disbelief. “We should ask Kihyun some questions when he gets back to the Common Room just to make him nervous” she proposed and Lucy laughed evilly.

“I was thinking the same thing!” the slightly younger sister clapped in excitement and the three of them went back to their previous activities. Belle went back to the Great Hall with Jooheon, Lucy went back to pet Hyungwon’s hair in the Slytherin Common Room and Hollie went on with her book in silence.

 

 

 

Changkyun was getting ready for Slughorn’s Christmas party and he couldn’t erase his smile. The Ravenclaw student didn’t care he would go alone anymore and he was not longer mad at Robert. He could only think about Kihyun being all soft around him a few hours ago. Changkyun didn’t know what made the pink haired change his mind but he was happy about it. He never thought he would be able to have a decent conversation with him but he was wrong. Kihyun seemed curious to know more about him and he gladly answered all his questions. Of course he said some sassy things from time to time and kept on threatening him but he didn’t mind. The black haired achieved what he always believed he wouldn’t and he was proud of himself. ‘Maybe this is truly a lucky charm’ he thought, staring at the bracelet his mother gave him.

When he was done getting dressed in his elegant blue robe, he decided to go downstairs. Belle was there waiting for him by Rowena Ravenclaw’s statue. She had a red, long dress with a gorgeous red ribbon on the back of her head which kept her hair tied up loosely. The dress had long lace sleeves and it looked very elegant. Changkyun knew she did everything for Jooheon and he was sure the latter would love it. “Is it too much?” she asked when Changkyun smiled at her.

“I think you look elegant and beautiful, it’s definitely not too much” the black haired made her grin. “Should we leave?” he said and Belle nodded, dragging him to the entrance door by his hand. The Common Room was full of students already; some of them doing their homework and others searching for books over the wooden bookshelves that surrounded the circular space. Changkyun closed the door behind him and headed upstairs with Belle. Slughorn’s office was on the sixth floor and, as long as they got closer, they could see ornaments hanging all over the walls. The two friends found Slughorn’s favorite students walking in the same direction with their couples and Changkyun spotted Hyungwon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter