At the same time

Ravenclaw Seeker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone!

I finished another chapter :) and it has a little surprise :P

I hope you like it!! <3<3

Thanks for the patience because I know this was slow hahaha :)

 

 

 

Kihyun couldn’t focus in his exam that morning. His mind wouldn’t leave him alone and his eyes wouldn’t stop staring at the male sitting by his side. The blonde was deeply concentrated, furrowing his brows while writing on his parchment. His hand moved quickly and, for the first time, Kihyun realized it was the left one. He wasn’t that observant and he only knew it when Changkyun told him about the bracelets’ discovering. The Slytherin boy liked watching him but it worsened after he admitted he liked him in front of his friends. He couldn’t stop thinking of how to confess and he got nervous every time he imagined Changkyun running away without giving him a proper answer. ‘Hollie and Lucy said he likes me, I’m sure Belle told them’ he thought but he was feeling insecure. Professor Kim was walking around the classroom and stopped in front of their desk to then tap the wooden surface with his index finger. “Mr. Yoo, are you looking for something in Mr. Im’s exam?” he spoke in his low voice and Kihyun panicked. He shook his head and blushed when Changkyun turned to stare at him in confusion. “It’s something rare to find you staring at your classmate’s parchment but I must warn you, I won’t have compassion if I find you doing it again” Professor Kim scolded him and he apologized. “Concentrate on your exam, you haven’t written anything yet and we have only 30 minutes left” he tapped the wooden surface of the desk once again and kept on walking around. Kihyun widened his eyes because it was true, he had been spacing out like an idiot the whole class and he needed to finish his exam.

The pink haired charged his quill with ink again - it was totally dry after all that time he lost doing nothing - and begun writing in the speed of light. When he had one paragraph, Changkyun stood up to hand his parchment and he got distracted for a few more seconds as he watched the blonde pack his things up. “Kihyun” Changkyun’s deep voice came out in a whisper. “Write” he added, pretending he was picking something up from the floor. The Slytherin boy cursed mentally and kept on going, just taking one last glance when his crush left the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom. After long minutes, everyone handed their exams except him and he knew he had only five minutes to finish. There was no challenge Yoo Kihyun couldn’t achieve so he wrote as fast as he could and managed to hand it just in time.

“And...” Professor Kim checked his wristwatch. “Time is up” the man smiled at him - sort of - when he received the parchment and let him leave after another scolding. Kihyun apologized and swore he wasn’t staring at Changkyun’s answers and the elder believed him because he never cheated before. The pink haired felt embarrassed; he was shamelessly looking at the boy he liked - he was still trying to assimilate he liked a boy but the truth was he never liked a girl before so it made perfect sense when he started over-thinking about it - and forgot he was in the middle of an exam. He was sure the Bloom sisters would when he met them at the Great Hall and he wouldn’t be able to stop his cheeks from turning red.

Kihyun walked through the crowded corridors, dodging students until he crashed onto someone. He lifted his gaze and found Changkyun, staring back at him in a concerned manner. The Ravenclaw boy was apparently waiting for him in front of the Grand Staircase and he didn’t realize he was there. Kihyun wanted to leave his Defense Against the Dark Arts books in his Common Room before heading to the Great Hall where his friends were and he contemplated the idea of taking Changkyun with him. “Are you okay? You seemed... kind of distracted” the blonde spoke in a gentle tone of voice while he caressed the sore spot on his chest, which crashed with Kihyun’s shoulder.

“I’m fine, don’t worry” the Slytherin student smiled reassuringly. “I was just thinking about the Apparition exam” he lied and Changkyun didn’t believe him but he pretended to. “Do you want to come with me? I was heading downstairs because I want to leave my books in my Common Room” he asked and his nervousness made his heart almost explode. Changkyun nodded as an answer and followed him through the corridors. The Slytherin Common Room was behind a stone wall and, the moment Kihyun pronounced the password, Changkyun backed away covering his ears. The pink haired found that too cute and he almost grinned like an idiot, completely forgetting about the wall opening a passage for him to get in. The Ravenclaw boy didn’t want to know Slytherin’s password and it was ‘adorable’ just like Belle said. “You don’t have to cover your ears, the password is predictable” Kihyun flashed him a toothless smile. “A world of wizards” he repeated it and chuckled when the other covered his ears once again. “Do you want to get in? I could borrow you my robe so no one sees you” the pink haired didn’t know what came into him when he asked that question. It was insane and Changkyun obviously didn’t want to.

“No, Kihyun, this isn’t a good idea” the blonde shook his head repeatedly. “I’ll wait here” he crossed his arms over his chest but Kihyun placed his robe on his shoulders and put the hood on top of his head to cover his face. He then intertwined their fingers and dragged a startled boy to the Common Room. Thankfully, not many students were inside. It was nearly lunch time and they all went to the Great Hall. “Kihyun!” Changkyun whispered and he looked as if he was having a panic attack. “I’ll go wait outside, this is so wrong” he whined and gave tiny jumps of desperation.

“Don’t be such a coward, I’ll be down in a minute” the pink haired went to the boys dormitory and left his books on his bed quickly to then return. Changkyun was so scared he didn’t move from his spot and he couldn’t blame him. His idea was crazy because they weren’t allowed to bring people from other houses into the Common Room nor were they allowed to reveal the password. Kihyun just happened to trust Changkyun too much, that was the main problem. “Let’s go, all done” he grabbed the scared boy’s arm and guided him to the entrance. The Dungeons were empty at that hour and the students inside the Common Room didn’t even budge. The pink haired was sure no one paid attention if there was anyone strange. He took his Slytherin robe back and earned a slight slap on his arm.

“I hate you so much! Why did you do that?” he whined like a little baby and Kihyun chuckled. “I was feeling so out of place” he kept on complaining as they walked back to the Entrance Hall and the pink haired rolled his eyes.

“Just drop it, no one saw you” the Slytherin boy made the other sigh.

“You are right but, please don’t do that again... I don’t like breaking the rules” Changkyun begged.

“Fine, I won’t do it again” the pink haired patted his companion’s back and, before they reached the Great Hall, he realized they were alone and it was a great opportunity to leave his fears aside and finally tell him. Kihyun grabbed Changkyun’s wrist to make him stop and blushed when he stared right into his eyes. “Hey, I...” he paused and the Ravenclaw student waited patiently for him to go on. “I have something to say but I don’t know if I should tell you” he joked, imitating Changkyun’s words. “You’ll start calling me Yoo again and throw a thousand curses at me” Kihyun giggled and the blonde slapped his arm.

“Idiot” the Ravenclaw boy said. “Hurry up and tell me” he seemed nervous as well and the pink haired didn’t know if it was a good or a bad sign. He couldn’t read Changkyun at some moments and that was one of those moments.

“I-

“Hello!” Hyungwon appeared from the Great Hall’s entrance door and walked towards them. “What took you so long?” he asked and circled an arm around Changkyun’s shoulders.

“I just went to leave my books and Changkyun came with me” Kihyun rolled his eyes. “Let’s go eat something because I’m hungry” he sighed, giving up on telling his crush.

“Wait! Kihyun, you were about to tell me something!” Changkyun followed him but he was fast to reach the Slytherin table where the Bloom sister were sitting. “Okay... you can tell me later” the blonde whispered in his ear and sat right behind him on the Ravenclaw table. Jooheon and Belle were there together - Kihyun couldn’t recall the last time Jooheon sat of the Gryffindor table - eating something.

“Yes, later” Kihyun replied with a tiny smile and started talking to the Bloom sisters. Hyungwon joined them seconds later and the pink haired momentarily forgot about confessing.

 

 

“I’m telling you! Kihyun was staring at you when we were in Defense Against the Dark Arts and he seemed to be thinking about something! He wants to confess, I’m sure!” Belle repeated while they were getting ready to go to sleep. The girl was in the boys dormitory - all the others were complaining about that but there was no rule against it - sitting on Changkyun’s bed and whispering things to him. The blonde was sitting too and he was trying to read before Belle appeared at the beginning of the staircase. The blue curtains around them were closed and Changkyun was nervous someone would hear them.

“How do you know he was staring at me because he likes me? Maybe I had a booger in my big nose which is something very possible since my nostrils show everything” Changkyun whispered almost inaudibly and Belle laughed, slapping his arm repeatedly. “Hey! No hitting” the Ravenclaw boy complained and they heard a loud ‘shh’ from the bed next to them. Theodore slept by Changkyun’s side and he had to suffer finding Belle there at least once a month.

“Oh, come on, Changkyunnie” Belle went back to her whispering phase. “He’s obvious! Well, you two are” she was right but Changkyun was still insecure because Kihyun was unpredictable most of the time. The pink haired had weird reactions sometimes and he was worried everything went wrong after he stupidly confessed his love. Changkyun was falling deeper and deeper for him each day and he felt ashamed for not being able to keep his eyes off of him. Kihyun was so delicate and gorgeous, the blonde liked everything about him, even his arrogance and self love. He was scared because he used to hate those qualities and he changed his mind not long ago. “And you are telling me he wanted to talk to you today before Hyungwon interrupted you” Belle took him out of his thoughts.

“I don’t know, Belle... what if he hates me after I confess?” Changkyun’s voice was barely audible and Belle had to go closer to hear him.

“Guys seriously, can’t you go talk downstairs? We’d all appreciate it” Theodore interrupted their conversation so Belle stood up, opening the curtains.

“We’ll talk tomorrow morning” she said and waved her hand at everyone before going downstairs. Changkyun closed the curtains again and covered his body with the sheets. His book was forgotten beside his pillow as he thought about his options. Kihyun had been acting nicely around him but, was that a sign? He wasn’t sure. Maybe he just wanted to be friends. ‘But why would he take me to his Common Room and even reveal his password? That was odd... right?’ a bunch of questions clouded his mind and he didn’t have answers. ‘I need Belle’ he growled, flipping over until he was laying on his stomach. Everything was quiet that night and he fell asleep pretty quickly.

 

“You know, Hyungwon, I’m not using the Cruciatus Curse on you right now because I don’t want to end up in Azkaban” Kihyun lifted his fist in the air and clenched his teeth in annoyance. He had been wishing to be alone with his friends to yell at Hyungwon. The latter interrupted his confession and he didn’t leave them alone the whole day after that. In their Care of Magical Creatures class, Hagrid made them take care of some weird creatures and they couldn’t talk at all because the thing was very difficult to tame. When they came back to the castle, their friends were resting on the green grass and he didn’t have time to confess, not even a minute. After dinner, Changkyun, Belle and Jooheon greeted the Slytherin students and went upstairs, leaving Kihyun there with a long face and the strong wish to murder Hyungwon.

“What? Why?” the tall one replied, staring at him in confusion.

“Weren’t you the ones pushing me to confess? You interrupted me in the middle of my confession, you !” the pink haired raised his voice a little, startling sleepy Hyungwon. Lucy and Hollie dropped their jaws after hearing Kihyun and they both slapped Hyungwon’s head.

“Why would you do something like that?!” they yelled in unison.

“I didn’t know!” the tall one caressed his sore head and Kihyun could tell he felt suddenly guilty. “I’m sorry, Kihyunnie, I like spending time with Changkyun and I forgot you were trying to confess” he apologized and the pink haired sighed.

“I know you like spending time with him, just let us be when you see we are completely alone talking” Kihyun rolled his eyes and Hyungwon nodded. “I’ll try again tomorrow I guess... but he’ll be too concentrated in his Apparition exam... I mean, we all will be” the pink haired wasn’t convinced it would work the next day but he didn’t lose anything with trying.

“You should do it” Lucy encouraged and Hollie nodded with a happy grin on her face.

“Yes, I guess I will” Kihyun smiled toothlessly and stood up from his chair. “I’ll go to sleep” he announced and picked his things up. Hyungwon followed closely and it took no time for them to be inside their warm sheets with their green and silver curtains closed. The lake made relaxing sounds that echoed around the dormitory and, as always, it wasn’t hard to fall asleep.

 

 

 

The next day, Kihyun and Changkyun both got up with determination. They were both ready to confess, even if their Apparition exam was the next day in Hogsmeade and they were both nervous because they never Apparated outside that wooden ring Wilkie Twycross gave them to practice. They went to the bathroom in the speed of light and got dressed with their respective robes and uniforms. Changkyun hesitated, thinking maybe the robe was too much and Kihyun didn’t need to use a scarf those days, spring was being nice to him and he was glad the snow was gone. The two of them grabbed their Herbology books - the pink haired threw one at Hyungwon before going out of the boys dormitory - and entered their Common Room’s main area, meeting the girls. The Bloom sisters were about to leave to the Great Hall and Belle was waiting for Changkyun by Rowena Ravenclaw’s statue. Kihyun called his two friends and the three of them walked together through the Dungeons. On the other hand, Changkyun and Belle went downstairs, staring at the Grounds of Hogwarts through the windows and getting surprised when they saw dark clouds covering the sky. Kihyun and the Bloom sisters realized it when they finally reached their destiny and they contemplated the few rain drops that started falling. By the moment Changkyun and Belle arrived, the floor of the Courtyard was drenched. Kihyun blushed when the Ravenclaw boy waved his hand at him and he thought of a plan to be alone with him quickly.

Changkyun sat right behind him on the Ravenclaw table as always and started eating something. The pink haired tapped his shoulder hesitantly, earning his full attention and his shiny smile. He couldn’t speak for a few seconds, mesmerized by it, but he put himself together and managed to fall back to reality. “Do you want to... um... hang out after Herbology? We could go to the secret room to practice our special turn for Apparition or I could go get my target so we practice the Imperius Curse... I mean, I want you to help me practice to resist it too and I won’t risk myself to end up in St. Mungo’s Hospital, you know?” he talked too much for his liking but Changkyun just chuckled and nodded.

“Yes, I’d like to hang out with you” the blonde was looking extremely confident and Kihyun wondered what happened to him. Was he thinking about confessing too? ‘Well, let me tell you, Changkyun, I’m gonna do it first!’ he thought, as if it was some kind of competition and he was determined to do it first. “We can do whatever you want” Changkyun said and grinned before turning around to keep on eating. Kihyun smiled and found the Bloom sisters nodding their heads in approval when he decided it was time to start having breakfast. The girls were no longer teasing him and he felt relaxed around them lately.

Hyungwon arrived minutes later in a zombie-like state and sat beside Kihyun. He looked extremely tired and his hair was messy. The pink haired sighed and combed it quickly, before Professor McGonagall saw him. The Headmistress didn’t like students to have a sloppy aspect and Kihyun already noticed her looking in their direction. Even if the Great Hall was full of students, she never missed anything so it was better to behave. Kihyun admired her; she was strong but caring at the same time and he had no doubt she was the perfect Headmistress for Hogwarts. “Can you give me a chicken leg?” Hyungwon spoke in his tired voice, yawning while he pointed at the chicken plate with his index finger. Kihyun gave him three legs so he didn’t ask for more in maybe...3 seconds? The way Hyungwon stuffed a whole wing inside his mouth and started chewing slowly as if he was unable to think properly was a little creepy to the pink haired. He was also falling asleep while eating and it was a gross sight to watch. Kihyun couldn’t understand why Lucy liked him at those specific times when he acted like a total weirdo - it happened often -. But then again, why did he like Changkyun in the first place? ‘Maybe because he’s smart... and funny... and maybe a bit handsome... or is it because he’s cute?’ he thought and shook his head when he realized he was naming every aspect of Changkyun. ‘Ah... so annoying... I have to confess quickly’ he nodded to himself and scrunched his nose when Hyungwon took the bone of the first chicken leg he ate out of his mouth.

Before Kihyun could slap Hyungwon’s nape and tell him to eat properly, Trevor entered the Great Hall running - together with Robert and Minhyuk - and stopped by Belle’s side. The Gryffindor student was gasping for air because, apparently, he had been rushing downstairs from the Gryffindor Common Room. “Belle! Jooheon is throwing up, he’s been doing it since he woke up and he told us to look for you and” he paused to take a deep breath and pointed at Changkyun. “And you too, Changkyun” Trevor finished his sentence and the Ravenclaw students stood up. ‘You’ve gotta be kidding me’ Kihyun unconsciously growled as he stared at the two friends leaving the Great Hall together.

“Why did you call him? Jooheon doesn’t need him! He will have his girlfriend there!” Robert protested and the pink haired turned around to glare at him.

“Shut up, you prick” Hyungwon was suddenly awake - yeah, he was extremely weird sometimes - and insulted Robert. “Jooheon needs Changkyun too because he’s his best friend, unlike you” he added and Robert clenched his fists, trying hard not to fight because McGonagall was there, together with all their professors. Robert turned around and went to sit to the Gryffindor table, followed by Trevor and Minhyuk. It was funny how he called Kihyun a coward when he wasn’t even replying to Hyungwon. It was stupid how he kept his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter