Little gift for my readers :)

Ravenclaw Seeker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi!! I know you thought this wouldn't have any more chapters, but I was inspired and I wrote a very short piece ^^
I hope you like it!!
(I cannot let go of this story haha Idk if you've noticed xD)

<3

 

A very old memory of you

Kihyun was certain he would never miss anything more than Hogwarts. The stone walls, the huge Great Hall full of delicious food, the smell of the books’ pages as he hanged out at the library with his friends, all the interesting subjects, and the excitement of passing an exam. But, most importantly, he met Changkyun there. If it weren’t for that incredible School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, he wouldn’t have met the love of his life; the only person alive who could make his heart race and his cheeks burn. The only person Kihyun truly loved and gave himself to. It was odd how memories from the time they hated each other were slowly disappearing, and how hard he found it to recall them. He sometimes thought how dumb he had been, throwing curses at a random student for fun and gaining hate from him. Kihyun was young and stupid, though he had a completely different point of view at that moment. Even if he believed he was stupid before, he wouldn’t change anything. It all happened thanks to their fights and they were together because Kihyun made Changkyun notice him with that dimwitted curse.

After two years of being together, they were both finishing their first year of Auror training. Kihyun admitted it was tough, but they were managing to get things right with practice and effort. Changkyun and him studied all day long, and it was something he really enjoyed. They could be tired and stressed out, but the other’s presence helped them relax a lot. They locked themselves either in Changkyun’s or Kihyun’s bedroom for hours after their classes, and they practiced everything they could. They also sneaked kisses out of each other and, sometimes - when their parents were gone -, they took it to the next level. Kihyun was still shy to face Changkyun’s mother or brother after their hot sessions because they knew everything. He felt extremely self conscious at those times, but the only one who mocked them was Changkyun’s mom, not James.

That afternoon - after spending the whole day at the Ministry of Magic -, they headed to Kihyun’s house in an attempt to rest a little. As they Apparated in the living room, they startled Kihyun´s mom. Changkyun apologized for that and then they went straight to the huge bedroom. Everything was carefully organized. Kihyun never let anything fall to the floor and he cleaned the furniture’s surface each day. “What do you say” Kihyun said, pausing to snatch one of his books from the bookshelf. “If we practice Legilimency and Occlumency?” he asked and Changkyun got excited. They had been doing it for months, trying to learn the art of controlling and reading minds on their own. That kind of magic wasn’t taught anywhere. The Ministry of Magic didn’t allow it because it invaded everyone’s privacy, but Kihyun found a book in his father’s office and decided to use it. And they also had to learn how to stop Legilimency so he took an Occlumency book as well. Thankfully, his boyfriend supported his crazy ideas and suggested some of them himself.

The two of them sat on Kihyun’s bed in front of each other and shared a kiss before starting to practice. It was Changkyun’s turn to penetrate Kihyun’s mind and he was getting good at it. The elder let him do as he pleased for a few seconds to then try and block him. They still couldn’t do the Legilimency spell nonverbally, but it was hard so they weren’t in a rush. They went on practicing for an hour, managing to improve. Then they stopped to rest a little and cuddled on the bed. Their limbs were tangled and their faces were only inches apart. The boyfriends didn’t usually do that at Kihyun’s house though they needed it, at least for some minutes. “Hey” Changkyun said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter