Falling deeper for you

Ravenclaw Seeker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi!! Here goes another chapter ^^

I hope you enjoy!! The next one will be the last chapter but there will be an epilogue :)

Thank you for all the support you've given me and for all those lovely comments <3

 

 

 

After their confession, the two boys caught a strong cold. On Sunday, they had to go to the Hospital because they had a fever and Madam Pomfrey scolded them, saying Professor Slughorn told her they were both drenched the day before. “What were you doing outside on a rainy day?! You should take care of yourselves better!” those were Madam Pomfrey’s words when she dismissed them and told them to go rest inside their Common Rooms. They only managed to hold hands for a brief second and they stole one peck in the morning when they were sure no one was looking. Their friends were all smiling and trying their best not to tease them because Kihyun threatened everyone before they could open their mouths - even Jooheon and Belle -. Changkyun limited himself to watch the scene - and sneeze because he couldn’t stop - and then they all went to the Room of Requirement together. Kihyun was reluctant at first, saying he didn’t want to reveal the room to the others, but Changkyun convinced him, telling him it was the only place they would be able to relax in.

They asked for a warm place with a lot of seats - since the two boys were sick - and, when the door appeared on the wall of the seventh floor corridor, they got in. The room was full of sofas and tables as if it was one of their Common Rooms; it had some fireplaces and the floor was fully carpeted, letting them remove their shoes. Changkyun sat on a large couch and Kihyun automatically followed him. They intertwined their fingers and the pink haired started playing with Changkyun’s bracelet. The others were watching them and the three girls were so happy they couldn’t stop smiling brightly. The blonde felt a little uncomfortable but he didn’t tell Kihyun because he didn’t want him to get shy. It was a chance for them to be together like that before they had to start their classes again. He knew it would be hard to be in a relationship if they were planning to hide though he wished to make the Slytherin boy happy and he was willing to do whatever he said.

“We are so happy you are together” Belle spoke after a long silence and Kihyun stopped playing with Changkyun’s bracelet. “Oh, don’t worry! You can be yourselves around us! You can even kiss in front of us if you want to” Belle added, trying to be nice but the blonde was sure Kihyun would never do something like that. He was always complaining about people kissing in front of others and it would be stupid if he did it himself.

“We are not kissing in front of you three- achoo!” the Slytherin boy pointed at the three girls and they whined.

“Why~??” the girls protested in unison and then pouted but Kihyun didn’t care. Changkyun chuckled at their behavior and saw Hyungwon laughing, almost falling from the sofa he was on. Jooheon was rolling his eyes, circling his arms securely around Belle’s waist so she wouldn’t fall from his lap. The Ravenclaw boy knew the girls wouldn’t judge them if they kissed but Kihyun didn’t want them fangirling over their relationship. Changkyun just gave him a peck on his cheek to and the girls seemed satisfied.

“Don’t kiss me in front of them!” Kihyun growled. “I already told them everything- achoo!, they should be satisfied with my story” the pink haired scolded him and he apologized. Jooheon changed the subject so Kihyun wouldn’t feel uncomfortable and they started talking normally, as if nothing new happened. Hyungwon rested his head on Lucy’s thighs at some point and he easily fell asleep. Time flew like that and they managed to relax a lot. Kihyun didn’t notice when Changkyun circled an arm around his shoulders to bring him a little closer and he unconsciously rested his head on the blonde’s shoulder. They weren’t sneezing anymore thanks to Madam Pomfrey and their bodies finally relaxed, making them realize how tired they truly were. Changkyun felt Kihyun’s hand loosening and he wondered if he was still awake. Belle was talking about a funny story about Jooheon getting scared with some flowers the other day and she suddenly stopped to stare at the pink haired.

“Changkyunnie” she whispered and the boy waited for her to continue, already wondering why she was whispering. “He fell asleep” she pointed at Kihyun and Changkyun slowly turned his head to watch him. Belle was right, the Slytherin boy wasn’t moving and his body was lifelessly resting against his side.

“He didn’t sleep anything” Hollie said. “He was sneezing all night long and he decided to stay in our Common Room not to wake the others up” she explained and Changkyun chuckled because he did the same thing after Theodore shushed him the third time. His Quidditch partner apologized in the morning, feeling guilty about kicking him out of the dormitory when he couldn’t control his sneezing. Changkyun didn’t mind sleeping on the couch though, it was enormous and very comfy.

“I did the same thing” the blonde replied and the girls shook their heads.

“Why didn’t you stay in your bed? The others had to understand you were sick” Lucy spoke.

“Theodore shushed me a lot of times and we got sick because we were careless, it was entirely our fault” Changkyun didn’t think it was considerate to stay in the dormitory when all the others didn’t have anything to do with their idiotic behavior. They were the ones who got drenched with the rain only because they wanted to kiss under it.

“You are right but you were adorable! I wish I could have seen you kissing under the rain” Belle said and Changkyun thanked Kihyun was sleeping because he would have felt very uncomfortable. The Ravenclaw boy chuckled at her words and Jooheon did too. “What? I think they look adorable!” Belle pouted and Jooheon kissed it away. “Oh my! Look at the hour! We should head back to have dinner” the girl yelled and Kihyun moved a little but didn’t wake up, he just squeezed Changkyun as if he was a pillow and buried his face in his chest. “Aw!” Belle clapped silently while she was standing up together with Jooheon and the Bloom sisters. Hyungwon jumped in surprise when Lucy moved her legs to wake him and he quickly followed. “We are leaving” Belle whispered and they all waved their hands at Changkyun. The latter wanted to have dinner too but Kihyun was way to cute sleeping and he didn’t think he could move. He greeted his friends back and watched them leave, caressing Kihyun’s soft, pink hair.

Silence filled the room when the door closed behind the others and the blonde stared at his boyfriend’s sleeping face lovingly. It was the first time he saw him like that, completely vulnerable and relaxed. Changkyun’s heart was racing and he wondered if it would ever stop. They went over it, they confessed and kissed and talked about random things but, somehow, his heartbeats betrayed him every time he was with Kihyun. Maybe that was what Belle told him when she started loving Jooheon, maybe he was already in love with the Slytherin student and he hadn’t realized it because he hadn’t loved anyone before. “Am I in love with you?” he whispered, softly brushing Kihyun’s cheek with his fingers. Changkyun had already been thinking a lot about it but he couldn’t figure it out yet. He had no rush though, he would just let everything flow and he would surely find out later.

The Ravenclaw boy was hungry but he could forget about it. Kihyun was clinging to him and it was a unique moment, he couldn’t interrupt it. He stared at his boyfriend for long minutes until he felt it was late. Their professors would scold them and punish them if they walked through the corridors at night so Changkyun reluctantly woke Kihyun up with a kiss on his cheek. The pink haired sat up straight with a confused frown on his face but then smiled toothlessly at his companion, pecking his lips shortly. “What time is it?” Kihyun asked and yawned, covering his mouth with his palm while doing so.

“Um... 8pm” Changkyun got surprised at that because he believed it was later. “I thought it was already 9pm, I’m sorry I woke you” he apologized because they had one more hour before they had to head back to their Common Rooms.

“What?! You didn’t wake me up to have dinner!” Kihyun whined. “I’ll be so hungry tonight” he complained and the blonde felt a little guilty but he couldn’t do it when he looked so fluffy and adorable resting his head on his chest.

“I’m sorry... you looked cute and I couldn’t do it” Changkyun whispered, avoiding eye contact. The Slytherin boy didn’t react at first but he then lifted the blonde’s face up with his palm, making him stare back into his dark eyes. Kihyun wasted no time and kissed him, reminding him how good it was. The Slytherin student’s lips felt soft and plump against his own and he couldn’t get enough. They moved gently and innocently for long minutes. Changkyun circled his arms around Kihyun’s waist and the latter grabbed his hair to keep him in place. They were finally alone and it was the first real kiss they shared that day. They didn’t want to let go, their arms squeezed each other and they were enjoying the moment, wishing for it to last long.

The moment they parted, they both grinned and Kihyun gave his boyfriend a short peck on his nose. “I can’t believe we couldn’t kiss until now” the pink haired whispered and gave him another kiss. “I’m sorry for making you hide again... I cannot risk it... if everyone finds out I’m gay, my parents will and that wouldn’t be good” he explained but Changkyun already knew that, he didn’t need to be told twice. The Ravenclaw boy didn’t mind, he could hide. It wasn’t something that bad; they were together and that was the only thing that mattered. “They wouldn’t let me see you anymore and I’m sure my father would stop being your father’s friend” he added and Changkyun shut him up with a tender kiss on the lips.

“Don’t worry, I don’t mind” the blonde caressed his boyfriend’s face with his thumb. “Do you want to leave? We still have time to eat” Changkyun asked because he didn’t want Kihyun to think about the hiding issue that much. He felt like staying the whole school year in there with him but they would have to leave the room soon and it would be better not to find McGonagall walking back to her office. Kihyun sighed before answering, he seemed indecisive and Changkyun waited patiently for him.

“As much as I love kissing you, I won’t be able to sleep without eating so... yeah, let’s go” he replied and stood up, intertwining their fingers to drag Changkyun to the entrance door. Kihyun stopped before going out and kissed his boyfriend one last time, squeezing his hand while doing so. “One last kiss” he chuckled and Changkyun smiled, following him once they were out the seventh floor corridor. “We can hold hands until we see someone walking around” Kihyun whispered and the blonde laughed, not letting go of his boyfriend’s soft hand until they reached the ground floor and met some students returning to their respective Common Rooms. The Great Hall was almost empty and they had to eat as fast as they could. They were so relaxed after spending time together that they didn’t notice Robert glaring in their direction, already suspecting something.

 

 

 

 

A week after their confession, Kihyun was heading to the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom together with his three friends and noticed Robert was following them. The pink haired didn’t like that guy and he started wondering what he was doing. Changkyun was oblivious and he didn’t want him to worry so he kept it to himself. The Slytherin boy turned around to pretend he was looking for someone and he caught Robert avoiding eye contact. It was so obvious it hurt but he decided to stay put. If he said something to that piece of trash, he was sure Professor Kim would punish him for fighting in the middle of the corridor. Kihyun was about to tell Hollie and Lucy about it when someone covered his eyes. The pink haired chuckled, certain it was Changkyun teasing him, and softly slapped the side of his head, making him whine. Kihyun told him a thousand times he wanted to hide their relationship but he didn’t mind his boyfriend playing around like that a little. The other students didn’t pay much attention to them; they were used to seeing them together since that day McGonagall punished them after they fought on the Grand Staircase. “How was Ancient Runes?” Kihyun asked the blonde when they were standing side by side, secretly holding hands. It wasn’t cold anymore but they wore their robes inside the castle sometimes and the cloth covered their linked fingers.

“It was okay, I guess... We are just practicing everything since we have an exam in 4 classes” Changkyun answered and Belle nodded. “You know, I realized we have only a month and a half left and the year will be over” he said and Kihyun was surprised to hear that. He still thought they had a lot of time left but the year was nearly over. The pink haired didn’t want it to end since they just started being in a relationship. “Will you come to my house?” Changkyun asked and Kihyun got surprised at the question. Hyungwon quickly replied with an enthusiastic ‘yes’ and the blonde laughed because the words clearly weren’t directed to him. “I was asking Kihyun but I’d like you all to come if you want to” the Ravenclaw boy was so polite all the time. “Belle and Jooheon already know my parents” he smiled and Belle nodded again.

“His mother is an angel, you should meet her” Belle said. “I don’t know his father that much because he arrived late when we went to his house” she pecked Jooheon’s cheek.

“Of course I’ll go” Kihyun whispered when Belle started telling them a story about her trying to use Changkyun’s skate and falling. “My father will be happy to hear that we became friends” he chuckled and the blonde flashed him a cute grin before Professor Kim arrived and interrupted their talk. Kihyun let go of his boyfriend’s hand and realized Robert was still staring at them. ‘What does he want?’ he thought, ignoring him completely as they followed their professor into the classroom. Everything was dark but Professor Kim opened the windows, letting the sunlight in.

“Alright everyone, we’ll be practicing spells from today” Professor Kim spoke in his low voice while heading to the front of the class and then moved his dark green robe backwards. “I know you are bored but we have to practice for the exam. We have only 7 classes left and I want you all to pass” he added and all the students started mumbling, getting surprised at how close the end of the year was. “You’ll get in pairs” he paused and moved the tables aside using his wand. “And you’ll practice Levicorpus, the Disarming Charm and the Stunning Spell” they all growled and whined, thinking those spells were too simple for them. “Silence! You’ll use them nonverbally of course and I don’t want you to fight back from Levicorpus, I want you to use the counter-curse. You can defend yourselves from the other two spells” Professor Kim never talked so fast in his entire life and Kihyun got surprised. Maybe he realized they had no time left and he wanted them to do more things. Some of the students didn’t know how to do a proper Patronus Charm yet and he was getting worried. “Okay, start!” he commanded and they all started attacking.

Kihyun smirked before using Levicorpus against his boyfriend and they both chuckled after the latter successfully fell down to the floor again. “Don’t you feel like we turned back time?” Changkyun asked when he used Levicorpus too and Kihyun laughed, nodding while hanging from his ankle. They both earned points for doing it so fast and Professor Kim ordered them to go on with other thing because all Hogwarts knew their favorite spell was Levicorpus. “What do we do next?” the blonde made his wand flip over his fingers and it fell, making Kihyun muffle his laughter with his palm. Changkyun looked around, picking his wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter