●○ BETWEEN TWO HEART

IF I STAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

■ Third POV

Jiyeon heart beat so fast because of myungsoo sudden action and have a goosebumps on how did he be able to do that to her or maybe he is a playboy. That what was jiyeon thinking but differs from myungsoo, he is regret with his own action because he will never do that consciously and thinking that he is losing his mind right now. When Jiyeon did not reply anything and just make an eye contact with myungsoo, myungsoo cannot bear the stare because he think he will fall for her so he remove his hand on jiyeon and step back. He said "sorry. I'm losing my mind right now. i am going" to jiyeon and with that he walk away. Jiyeon just realise that he is going away from her because she took a long time to reply his question.

Jiyeon quickly run towards myungsoo. She hold his hand and smile widely at him. She said "let me be your girlfriend for today since i said we are a couple for today just now at the shop right?" Myungsoo feel the heat on his cheek and going to a little. So he said "don't you afraid that if my girlfriend see this and you will get yelled for it?" with poker face while pointed using his mouth towards jiyeon who are holding his hand and who are standing too close beside him. Jiyeon quickly want to remove her hand from him and apologize to him and bid farewell but myungsoo suddenly laugh and intertwined their fingers and walk forward together. Jiyeon still don't get it so she stopped myungsoo from walking and said "explain". Myungsoo smile lovingly to jiyeon and said " i was joking. let's go honey?". Jiyeon feeling butterflies in her stomach and smile widely to him and said "okay let's go my fake boyfriend hahahahhaha"

Jiyeon bring myungsoo to coffee bean shop to treat him a cup of coffee and myungsoo willingly agree since he love coffee too. After that they are having a short conservation to kill time while waiting for their coffee to be done by the barista. Jiyeon asked myungsoo how old is he and she said that she is turned 23 this year. He reply that he is 28 this year and just smile lovingly. Out of sudden jiyeon said "you are old enough to get married and you are handsome too" make myungsoo stare blankly to her because of her outspoken. Myungsoo said " why? are you on hurry? if you want i can get married to you tomorrow" and smile lovingly and proudly because be able to . Suddenly the barista called for jiyeon name since their coffe are done and jiyeon leave myungsoo sitting there alone. After getting the coffee, she reached myungsoo and ask him to go and have a look around at other store.

Myungsoo get his coffee from jiyeon hand and follow jiyeon going out from the coffe bean store. When they are walking side to side, they saw baskin robin shop and myungsoo asked jiyeon to buy it for him since he had been crave on ice cream for a long time. what jiyeon do next is give a heart flutter to myungsoo, jiyeon said "aloloooo my baby want an ice cream emm" while pinching lightly both of his cheek and laugh cutely for successfully teasing him. Jiyeon ordered 2 scoops of caramel ice cream in a paper bowl. They eat happily like a real couple and people around them feel envy with them but only myungsoo and jiyeon know that what they do today are not going to everlast.

Apparently when they want to go inside the summit store, jiyeon phone is ringing. Jiyeon dad are calling jiyeon to get home quickly because afraid that something bad might happens to jiyeon because she went outside more than 4 hours already. Myungsoo who sense something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter