●○ PANG

IF I STAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

■ Myungsoo POV 


I cancelled this evening meeting and lunch with my client. I drive back home after jiyeon call. I think i am so childish. I have to face to face with her. When i reach home. The home was so silent. The maids greet me and i asked where is jiyeon. She said jiyeon is in the room. When i walk inside the room i saw she's playing my guitar. she don't realise that i  was here. I stand not too far from her. She sing a sad song. I know she's in the dilemma. She wish she can turn back time since the song was about it.


I can see that she's so into the song till her eyes so red. After the last lyric ‘nobody can hear you’ she cried loudly. I know she feel suffocated. But seeing my love is suffering make my heart break. I don't like jiyeon in this state. I sat beside her and said “open your heart for me” while looking down. Jiyeon startled and she look at me while sniffing. She said “why are you doing this to me” while look at my eyes. I said “jiyeon ahh what's wrong with you. Do you regret it then?” i raised my voice a little.


I stand up and wish to leave the room but jiyeon  said “why are you mad at me? don't act cold at me. I do. I do miss you. I do have a doubt on our love. But can't you consider my feelings?” while crying. I laugh a little because she asked me to consider her feelings but me? I said “how about me? Have you ever consider mine? Have you jiyeon ah?! When you kiss other guy have you think of me?! When you married me have you wish that it will last longer?! Tell me jiyeon! It hurts jiyeon. Its raining. Jiyeon ah it's raining”. I admit. I confess. What i said it's true. And my tears rolled down my cheek unconsciously.


Jiyeon don't reply me. It break my hearts. I asked her “one day if i gone, will you miss me or perhaps even love me more?” while pointed at my self. She stand up and head to me. She said “ stop saying nonsense. I LOVE YOU!!!” she raise her voice at me while hugging my waist tightly. She's still crying yet i said “PROVE IT TO ME THAT YOU LOVE ME BEFORE YOU WILL REGRET IT” and she cry even more louder while punching me lightly. It breaks my heart seeing jiyeon like this. 


I  sigh. I said sorry to her because i raise my voice. I shouldn't behave like that because love can't be force right. I pray to god that our marriage is being bless so that i won't regret my action. I hug jiyeon back. I put my chin at her head. I caress her back while say  “shuuhh shuuhh shuhhh” so that she will calm herself. I know woman could be a little emo. I sigh again and i bring jiyeon to the bed but she don't want to let go of me. I tried to loose it but she said “please” which make me let her be. I fall asleep because my body feel so tired and i bet jiyeon also asleep. 


Later on, i feel a lips on my lips which make me open my eyes. Jiyeon kiss my lips. She have a smile face on. She then went to my ear and bite my earlobe. I laugh at her action. I said “you're copying my action” then she went forward and bite my neck. Then she's smiling at me. She asked me to wake up and let's eat. I  look at the clock, it already 3pm. I said “let me have a quick bath” at her while taking off my coat. Then she said “let's having it after eat, together” while wrapping her hand on my neck. Her face so close to me. 


I plant a quick peck on her forehead and whisper “naughty” at her ear. She's still act like a kid. One she act so lovey dovey then she still have  a doubt on me. Sigh. Then we  went to downstairs together. I asked jiyeon where's everyone? She said “evening sleep? Hehehe” i just smile at her. When we reach the table, i found carbonara pasta. Emm this weird. Jiyeon say nothing. She just put the pasta and the sauce in the bowl. Then, she hand me the spoon and fork. I wait for her since she's doing the same for herself. We start dig in the food. I feel amazed with the food since its pretty delicious.


Since we are eating with peacefully. Jiyeon might think other wise. She sigh and i bet she still thinks that i  still angry with her since i say nothing. I said “it's delicious. I know you're good at cook” while caress jiyeon cheek and pat her head. Jiyeon who are still unclear with the current situation said “how? How do you know it was me?”. I smile and answer “emm first the maids won't served me carbonara since mom and dad preferred Bolognese. Second, the maids rarely cook western food”. I have done eating so i put my fork and spoon down. Jiyeon also has done. She gather the dishes and going to wash it. I said “let the maids do it. We pay for it” and hold jiyeon hands. 


I call the maids and politely asked them to clean up the table. And the maids nodded with smile on the face. I leave the table and walk towards the stairs then i feel a hands wrapped around my waist. I want to turn around but she prevent me to. I stay silent to let her spill the beans. She stay silent for a while. Then she said “were you still mad at me?” with crack voice. I know she's crying. I thought she always happy? How come she become so weak? Sigh. Its prove that, those people who have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter