●○ BONDING

IF I STAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

■ Third POV 


Morning come and they have their breakfast together as a whole family. Myungsoo and jiyeon are going to live their life at myungsoo house since mr kim and mrs kim have to go back to the France again. Jiyeon has no choice since she have to follow her husband, myungsoo.  Myungsoo brought jiyeon to his house after bid their farewell to the family. When they arrive at myungsoo house, myungsoo drop off jiyeon and drove off to office.


Jiyeon feel amazed at myungsoo house. When she entered the house, the maids are standing in a line to greet her. Jiyeon awkwardly greet them back and asked them to go back to their own job and not minding her after one of the maid agreed to follow jiyeon. Jiyeon asked one of the maid to bring her around the house, tour perhaps.


The maids bring jiyeon to the living room, kitchen, garden and myungsoo room. Again, she found a guitar beside the bed. She dismissed the maid and said thank you for accompanying her. She carefully sat on the bed and hold up the guitar. Her hand unconsciously play a certain which make jiyeon consciously stop her fingers. She play the cords of a song that ji eun once play for her long time ago. Jiyeon exhale and let her finger play the cords.


Dear my friend ~
Please endure it ~
There’s still a long way to go ~
Grab on to your fist ~
I'm  your friend ~
Until you regain your strength ~
I will stay by your side ~
Be a light that will never disappear for you ^^♡ 


Jiyeon eyes was red since her tears rolled down her cheek. She miss ji eun too much. She remembered that ji eun make the song for her when she almost give up on her studies because she have to study introduction to chemistry on her second last  semester. She managed to pass very well all thanks to ji eun who stay by her side and help her to go through it. She rub tears off her cheek. She reach for her iPhone and call myungsoo. 


“myungsoo ahhh” what jiyeon said when myungsoo pick up the phone. As usual myungsoo will laugh a little and asked what jiyeon want. Jiyeon said “can i invite ji eun to your house because i wa..” but being cut off by myungsoo with  “correction sweetheart. It is our house since you're married to me and yes you can invite ji eun. I know you're thinking about her right. Please do so jiyeon if that can makes you happy.” And smile lovingly even jiyeon can't see it. 


Jiyeon said “thank you my love opps!! Come back home quickly hehehe tataaaa” and hang up the phone. Both of them smile at their own behaviour. Jiyeon immediately call ji eun after hang up the call with myungsoo. Ji eun pick up the phone when jiyeon call her for the second time. When ji eun said “why jiyeon ahh” jiyeon said “WAKE UP YOU SILLY! IT'S READY 11 OCLOCK” and ji eun laugh at jiyeon. She said “EM I COULDN'T SLEEP WELL AT NIGHT SINCE YOU'RE NOT HUGGING ME HMMM” 


Jiyeon laugh at ji eun remark and said “don't make me laugh even you already done it ji eun ah. Wake up. I'm at myungsoo house you should come here.” Ji eun reply “yahhh you should treat me food since i just wake up. I miss your cook” and after that they agreed to meet each other at myungsoo house in one condition which is jiyeon is going to cook lunch for her and ji eun will bring the ingredients.


■ Jiyeon POV 


I took a nap at our room while waiting for ji eun. And when i  wake up, i found ji eun sleeping beside me. I thought i was dreaming but it is reality when i poke her cheek she said “yah do you want to die”. I smile at her remark and hug ji eun tightly. I said i miss her and she pat my back and said she miss me too. I broke the hug and asked her what did she want for lunch since it already 12 o'clock.  She said “i want chicken roasted with tomato sauce and butter prawn!! And yes plain rice please” 


I nod my head in a sign i agreed with it. Then i said “ i need some strength. Sing a song for me” and she goes singing you are my sunshine song while clapping her hands and i pinch her thigh. She laugh. I pass her the guitar and asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter