●○ PROPOSAL

IF I STAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

■ Myungsoo POV


I drove my car to my office. As usual when i arrived my workers and co-workers will greet me. I went straight to my office and wait for my secretary to meet me. My secretary name is sungyeol. When he come in he said "anything you want sir?" and i said i would like him to search up for someone background. He said "yes. name sir?" and i told him jiyeon full name. then he left my room. waiting for the info make me nervous. what if her parents are more richer than me. what if jiyeon already have boyfriend. what if sungyeol can't find anything. what if .... *phone beep*


i took my phone and have a look on it and it make me smile. it was jiyeon. she said "you are really a freak who desperate for love? hahahahhaha what if we are not meant for each other then?". she never fail make me smile because she's never going to believe that i want to make her as my wife. and to the extend she will sure and please to do anything to change my mind. then i reply her text with "i want you and we are meant for each other you know". jiyeon do reply the text so fast. is she even read and process it ahahahaha. i open the text. she said "i don't believe you and I'm still young, i need my freedom. i just finish college life. let me mingle with other people. or should we date first. why so hurry on getting married? " and it make me sigh deeply. why can't we get married first? since i didn't reply her text. she sent another text "are you mad? i know you have your own reason for doing this. but why?" and i smile since she indeed care for me. i just sent love emoticon to her and neither me nor her sent another message after that.


Someone knock on my door and i asked the person to come in. and yeahh it was sungyeol. he handed me a paper and i took it. and as expected, my secretary will always do an excellent job. i paid him very expensive that other people because i know he deserve it. i look through her profile. 'just finish college life with honour' wow genius girl but why she look and act like a dumb. and i just smile at my thought. then when it come to her guardian. her parents name is quite familiar. i asked sungyeol if he know who's that. then he said "one of your parents business partner and the one who sent a proposal to have a collaboration company with you. they are one of the richer person in korea" and it make sense why jiyeon house almost big as my house. 


then i asked him when will my parents come back here. he said tomorrow and i said good timing. and i asked sungyeol to prepare a meeting for me and jiyeon parents. he bowed and exit the room. Thinking about my next move make me shake my thought off. am i really desperate for her love? but I'm gettimg older and i need to fulfill my desire soon. it make me crazy to just sleep all alone. i really need her and i believe she will love me all her heart and will not leave me. that's the important thing right.  and it make sigh again. i do afraid about being divorce for the second time. i would like to have a everlasting marriages.


It almost 4 evening and i am heading to a restaurant to meet jiyeon parents. when i arrived, surprisingly they already there.. wow very punctual. did jiyeon was like that too? hahaha then i maintain my face and walk to their table. when i arrived they stand up to greet me and i asked them to just sit. not bother to greet me while stand up. i can see from their faces that they are really nervous. so to start the conversation i smile to them ask they if they are okay with me. and they said they are okay but a little bit nervous. indeed very outspoken person. and i asked them why would like they want to have a collaboration with my company. and mr park begin his action on persuade me. he said "let just get straight to the point. since we both are categorised under a title 'richer people in korea' it will benefit us if we collaborate. you are doing great in selling cosmetic products in term if skin care. while me also doing great on selling my make up brand too. so imagine if we are are collaborating, we will make a bomb for people out there"


 then he smile widely at me remind me a lot of jiyeon. then i said good point. and i said "nowadays, collaboration between company have their own condition. i know you have a daughter and i really desperate to get married after the controversy. so?" this time mrs park is the one who reply to me. she said "you have move on? if you want we can have an arranged marriage for both of you *smile*". "how can i guarantee that she will agree to it?" i asked them back. but they said jiyeon is very obedient girl and will agree on whatever their decision is. and i said great and asked them to prepare the proposal again and sent it to my office as soon as possible. and i said thank you to them and excuse myself because i need to meet someone later on.

 

■ Jiyeon POV


I went inside the house quickly and fetch for my car key. I  went to curtain and see if myungsoo have gone yet and yes he's gone. Apparently my maid appeared too sudden behind me and make me yell a little. I said that I'm going to ji eun house in case if my parents ask for me. My parent's are very protective over me and i don't want the maid to get yell for my silly action. Then i went out start my car engine and drove off to ji eun house. i feel sorry at ji  eun for myungsoo action just now. I arrived barely after 5 minutes of driving. I drive my car to garrage and park there and went inside the house. If you wonder how i got inside, i have ji eun spare key ahahahhaha and ji eun have mine since ji eun life also same like me. The maids greet me and said they miss me. And i just laugh at their remark because it is funny to have ji eun maid who miss me ahahahahha 


I went to ji eun room and found that she asleep. I know that right know she is  sad or maybe angry at me because she will sleep whenever she feel like that. Besides, she's not the type of person who sleep too much. I hop in the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter